Start by marking “Simplicity: An Uncomplicated Guide to Being Successful and Achieving Your Full Potential” as Want to Read:

Simple behaviours that unclutter your mind and help you realise your true potential Awaken your passion and tap into your inner greatness as you remove the metaphorical clutter from your life with "Simplicity." You'll learn how to expand your thinking and understand your true potential through the power of thinking simply, while stripping back the jargon and digging to the ...more
Published July 25th 2016 by Capstone (first published 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Simplicity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simplicity

Damaskcat
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is all too easy to make simple things way too complicated. I try to make my life simple but I don't always succeed so I was interested to read this book. It suggests that we lose that simple curiosity which we all have as children. Small children don't stop to consider whether the picture they paint will be perfect - they just paint it and are pleased with the results. In the same way they are interested in anything. Children learn at a far greater rate than at any other time in their lives.

T
TeacherToolkit
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A simple and important read; reminder ...
Haya Bader
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
مؤثر جداً، اتمنى ما انسى افتح هالكتاب بين فترة وفترة
Johnny Ly
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simple Thinking: How to Remove Complexity From Life and Work, by Richard Gerver

"That's the real trouble of the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Is it true that young children are more creative than adults in solving problems, or through growing up, we become more and more passive in using our ability to be creative? As we grow up, life become more and more complex - we take in rules, learn protocols, and be part of the systems.

"Curiosity is the heartbeat of successful people. It
Anne
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I picked up this book because the title resonated with how I have been feeling - just overwhelmed at all the crap in life today.
Overall a good book, gives you lots to think about, re-frames some concepts you might have heard before. Good balance between author's personal experiences as well as experiences from others.
Almost lost me at the one Trump comment "...politicians like Donald Trump, Nicola Sturgeon and Jeremy Corbyn have enjoyed such success. They appear unrehearsed and, as a result, nat
Sandy Millin
It's a long time since I've read a self-help book. This one was given to me by a teacher at my school, and I read it to help me understand him a little better.
I agree with a lot of the ideas in the book, and I hope I already do a lot of them, like remembering to play when I can, and focussing on positives whenever possible.
A side benefit to the book was reminding me to go back and read some of Richard Branson's books again - I last read them as a teenager, and now as a manager I think they'd be
Jane Dean
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is clean and written with integrity. I enjoyed the summarised point at the end of each chapter. This book helped me focus on an important piece of study for my career. Reading this book helps get rid of mental chatter that is nice, however it can overshadow clear thinking.
Anaïs
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clear, clean and concise. Very easy to read and perfect for whenever you need some sort of boost.
Tory Nguyen
Minh Vu
Dec 12, 2017
Dan Roberts
Jul 15, 2018
Richard Gerver has been described as one of the most inspirational leaders of his generation. He is an award-winning speaker, bestselling author and world-renowned thinker.

Richard began his career in education, most notably as headmaster of the failing Grange Primary School. In just two years, famously transformed into one of the most acclaimed learning environments in the world. He was celebrated