Start by marking “The Key To Micah's Heart (Hell Yeah! Equalizers #20)” as Want to Read:
The Key To Micah's Heart (Hell Yeah! Equalizers #20)

The Key To Micah's Heart

(Hell Yeah! Equalizers #2)

Micah Wolfe is one cocky, sexy, son-of-a-gun. He wears many hats–former intelligence officer, Equalizer, rancher, and a secret career that’s about to become public knowledge–erotic writer Don Juan.

To most he seems like an open book: flirtatious, audacious, and devil-may-care. But there’s a side of Micah that he keeps locked away. He’s been hurt, suffered loss, closed away
Published March 13th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Key To Micah's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Key To Micah's Heart

SB*needs low angst books*
Micah had some things in his life that really shaped him and made him want to keep things light and not get really attached.

Madison has had a very rough childhood and is still dealing with a mother is who puts her stepdad first even though he is abusive and they both mooch off her when ever they are down on their luck.

Madison meets Micah while he is volunteering for a homeless shelter that has become a routine in his life. She is there to stay and get away from her abusive stepfather.

The first time he sees her he jokes with
Emily
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"The Key To Micah's Heart" (Hell Yeah! Equalizers) by Sable Hunter and Ryan O'Leary is a fantastic read! I have been anxiously awaiting Micah's story. Sable and Ryan did not disappoint! Wow! I absolutely loved Micah and Madison's story. This story is packed full of passion, action, humor, moments that tug on our emotions, and so much more. I thought I'd finish the chapter I was reading before bed, next thing I knew it was three a.m. I had to force myself to put it down and get a few hours of sle ...more
Astraycat
Ok read. Didn't feel as deeply as some of her previous books.
Ginny Pearson
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Madison comes home to find her mom and her husband in her apartment. She can't stay there. She leaves and goes to Angel House. Micah always provides his Brisket on this night in memory of his friend. Madison can't keep her eyes off him. He calls her Cinderella and provides her with a lock for locker to keep her bag. They run into each other later and he asks her out.
Micah aids the Equalizers in trying to find Noah McCoy's mother in Texas. She is helping young girls get out after they are k
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
"I bless the day I found you. I was running away from my life that night never thinking for a moment I'd meet someone who'd show me what it meant to really live."

Be still MY HEART! This story is full of action, adventure, romance and enough steamy sex that guarantees to keep the pages turning! Highly recommend!
Marie Frabutt
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unlocking Love

Don Jaun met his match. Micah Wolfe falls hard for Madison Fellows. Their story is beautifully told. I highly recommend it, but I am bias, as I love all of Sable Hunter's books! Phenomenal story, extremely talented author.
Jennifer Geoghan
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As always, another Sable Hunter triumph!
Vanessa
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sable is awesome!!

True it is sable hunters books are awesomeness. Happy happy I was reading this book. It was so good so amazing I can't say enough good things.
T Van
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Equalizers Ride Again

Micah and Madison's story is about love, but also, Texas history, independent romance publishing, and border politics. The McCoys are in the picture with a secondary story unrelated to the romance. Longtime Hunter readers might want their character charts out to fully keep up with all the names...a lot of this world is mentioned here, and not always with a ton of exposition.
Jen Jenkins
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I started reading this series on January 25, 2017 and just finished Micah's story today, February 13, 2017...so yes, I BLEW threw these fabulous books! Once I got into the series, I couldn't wait to get to Jet's story cuz he was my favorite...until I got to know Micah better..and OMG! I freakin ADORE Micah! That quick wit, insatiable sex drive, this man is my dream book boyfriend! I fell completely in love with him. This was such a good story. It is definitely one of my top favorite Hell Yeah se ...more
Debbie Collins
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"The Key To Micah's Heart" (Hell Yeah! Equalizers) written by Sable Hunter and Ryan O'Leary is a fantastic book. The authors deal with some tough subjects in this book and give the readers a glimpse into a life that although some of us know nothing about is very, very real.
Micah and Madison meet at a homeless shelter and both of them are there for two very different reasons, but that doesn't stop the immediate attraction between the two. On their initial meeting Micah gives Madison a lock, an o
Janna
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sable Hunter - The Key To Micah's Heart - (Hell Yeah! – Book 20….. & Book 3 of Equalizers)

Ms. Sable created Micah Wolfe as a very colorful character. Not only is he a hero, former intelligence officer in the Seals, now a Rancher “and” writes erotic novels under the name of Don Juan. And that secret is about to be revealed.

When he meets Madison Fellows at the Homeless Shelter he volunteers his time. She is only there because her mother and her terrible husband just sho
Kathy L
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story by the talented Sable Hunter. There is so much to enjoy about her stories. You get to meet new characters that you learned briefly about in previous stories and you get caught up on stories that she has written about and this story did not disappoint. We get to know more about our Don Juan, Micah Wolfe and his heart, Madison Fellows. Their story was sweet, saucy and spicy with a little trouble thrown in. We get to see Noah have a happy ending with his Mom. There is never ...more
Tracey Warren
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another hit from messers Hunter and O'Leary. I didn't want to read this book NOT because it's not amazing, diverting, action packed, funny, enjoyable, sexy, HOT, etc etc (all good things) but I knew if I started it, I wouldn't be able to put it down, so I'd finish it sooner! Messed up hey? That's what I enjoy about these books, they gather the reader, take them on their individual journey, passing familiar places/people long the way. Love it, read it, you'll understand. Thank you Sable Hunter an ...more
Elaine Swinney
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Sable Hunter and Ryan O'Leary. I have read all of Sable's books and I love them all. I have to admit that this one is a favorite of mine. Micah is one of my favorite book boyfriends. This book had me had me laughing at some of Micah's actions. I loved it and I encourage everyone to go get this book. It is well worth your time and effort. I couldn't put this one down, it is one of the best Hell Yeah books. This series is worth reading!!!!
Roxanne
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Don Juan

Hell Yeah series is one of the best I've ever read. Micah and Madison are the sexiest couple alive. When you go on a book tour with Don Juan and Sable Hunter you know it's got to be a great book signing. If you add intrigue, a rescue and a lot of sex you've got a love great story. Enjoy!
Cynthia Gallaher
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding!

I swear Sable and Ryan were joined at the hip at birth when they co -write a book! Their styles mesh beautifully. Loved, loved, this story. Micah's story has been long overdue. It's hot, touching, romantic, sexy, funny, and gut wrenching. Madison and Micah are one unforgettable couple. Thanks to Sable and Ryan for bringing all of us into your world.
Karen Green
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5+++++

Love this book and love this series … It's Sable , after all ! Suspense , mystery , friends , romance , sex, sex, sex and a plot which well entertain you and sometimes just make you want to scream . As you get into the home stretch , you understand my last sentence . No spoilers here . Just a good good good book and she is staying true to the series .
Dawn Trepczyk
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read every book in the Hell Yeah series, and I loved all of them. The Key to Micah's Heart is no different. It was just as amazing as the rest. I can't wait for more in this series. This book can be read as a standalone, but it's best to read them in order. Amazing job Sable & Ryan!
Sonya
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You can't go wrong with Sable Hunter!!

I've read every book in every series and have not be disappointed. It has heat, lovable characters and style. I look forward to reading anything written by this author or authors. Good job!!
Pamela
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Micah always a jokester, has a secret life such comes out. Madison just wanted her mom to.love her stand behind her but she never has. Two worlds come together and their journey to happiness is very enjoyable so looking forward to reading more in this series
Bonnie
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Micah is handsome, sexy, witty, and smart. A man who writes erotic romance and is a member of the Equalizers, a paramilitary group who rights wrongs. He's now one of my favorite characters. If you like Sable Hunter books, you'll like Micah.
Karla
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved Madison & Micah so much... this story was totally perfect from their first meeting at the shelter to their trips together until it all goes sour then gets right again. Some of the parts of the story were a little predictable, but not enough to spoil the story...
Barbi Davis
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great!!!!

Micah's book!!! So much more like all Sable's books. Amazing story, and visiting old friends. What more can you ask for? I loved it. And I highly recommend this book !!!!
Marla Dudak
Mar 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Love her books. Lots of heroine angst. Great romance usually insta-love. Great sex scenes. Always a happy ending. Definitely give the hell yeah series a try
Sandy
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Lot's of intrigue and action. The mystery man and the sweet Innocent girl. A true Cinderella type of story. Plenty of action, both in and out of the bedroom.
Tonya Miller
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hell Yeah...

Awesome as always...Micah and Maddison forever...this series never disappoints me, can't wait for the next one. Must read series for the erotic romance fans.
Lori Newton
Aug 02, 2017
Jennifer Tamborski
May 05, 2016
Verenice Lopez
Apr 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Hidden Flames (Surviving Ashes, #2)
  • The Surrender Gate (Desire Exchange, #1)
  • For a Hero
  • It's You (It's You #2)
  • Western Dreams (Rescue Me Saga Extras #1)
  • Pound (Hard Hit, #10)
  • Liability (Suncoast Society, #33)
  • Two Dukes are Better Than One
  • Car Crash (Collision Series, #2)
  • The Dark Lands (Angelbound Origins #5)
  • Trust An Even Hand (Club Volare, #10)
  • Possession (Black Light #11)
  • Brokenhearted Beauty (Divine Creek Ranch, #19)
  • Making Over Maris (Wired #3)
  • Craig's Heart (Legacy, #7)
Sable Hunter is a New York Times, USA Today bestselling author of over 60 books in 11 series. She writes sexy contemporary stories full of emotion and suspense. Her focus is mainly cowboy and novels set in Louisiana with a hint of the supernatural. Sable writes what she likes to read and enjoys putting her fantasies on paper. Her books are emotional tales where the heroine is faced with challenges ...more

Hell Yeah! Equalizers (2 books)
  • Thunderbird (Hell Yeah! #13 - Equalizers)