Start by marking “Adieu Warm Sunshine” as Want to Read:
Adieu Warm Sunshine

Adieu Warm Sunshine

Pamela Costis is just another dancer/addict loitering at the stage door with no autographs to sign. She tells herself she's not looking for anything, but when the black town car pulls up and reveals a tall, dark stranger, she's intrigued enough to get closer.

Sunflower "Sunny" Darling is unmistakably a cop, except she's really something darker, but that doesn't matter until
ebook
Published August 1st 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Adieu Warm Sunshine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adieu Warm Sunshine

Dee
Have you ever read a book, got to the end, and gone what the hell did I just read? And not because it’s blown your mind but because you literally have no idea what you just read? Well that’s how I felt upon finishing this story.

Given the above, this is a difficult book to review. It begins with Sunny and Pamela hooking up for a night of sex. At least safe-sex was discussed. Shortly thereafter, Pamela mysteriously disappears, and thus begins Sunny and her partner Vash’s crusade to find out what h
RM
Jul 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
Note: I received an ARC of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Sunny Darling works in law enforcement (sort of), just like Pamela Costis works in theater (mostly). But nothing in their relationship - from the one night stand to the names they go by - is exactly what it seems, catching both women off guard as they spiral into each other’s worlds.

When you pick up Adieu Warm Sunshine, get ready to let go. C. E. Case’s third novel ramps up momentum quickly on the pacing o
Kitty Kat
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sunny is an agent with lots of secrets and she’s certainly not sharing them with her NYPD partner. When she meets dancer Pamela and they share a smoking hot night together she could never imagine how complicated things are about to become. And they are certainly complicated! For the first third of the book I was unsure what I was going to make of this story but once it began to unravel I really enjoyed it and could see where C E Case was going with it. There are a lot of very dodgy people involv ...more
Velvet Lounger
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crime, mystery, romance
This is an unusual story. Starts in what feels like chaos and gradually resolves into a complex weave of subplots and a romance.

Pamela is a dancer on a poorly received NY stage show. A small time addict with a few shady dealings. Sunny is some sort of cop, working with NYPD and doing her ‘real’ job on the side. Neither are quite what they seem.

When a steamy one-night stand brings them together they both clearly want more. But Pamela disappears without a trace, leaving Sunny wondering who has tak
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Divine Magazine, I was gifted my copy of this book.

Pamela is "just a dancer" standing at the stage door, with no autographs to sign. When a big black car pulls up, Pamela is drawn to it, like a moth to a flame. Sunny takes Pamela to bed and they have a night of something that affects them both, deeply. But Pamela disappears and there is more to it both Pamela and Sunny than either of them knew.

Ok. so. I finished it, which is a really good thing because at points I was so
Sami Finn
Aug 05, 2016
C.E. Case
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
L.A.
Noa
Dec 15, 2016
Decoo
Apr 07, 2017
C.E. Case is a librarian by trade, writer by night, who has settled back into Charlotte, NC.