Start by marking “Right (Wrong, #2)” as Want to Read:
Right (Wrong, #2)

Right

(Wrong #2)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  15,799 ratings  ·  1,575 reviews
My childhood was perfect.

I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.

He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.

I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?
Published April 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Right, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
seton
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Katlyn’s Life of Books
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  15,799 ratings  ·  1,575 reviews

Christy
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beta-read
5 stars!!!

photo 76CF08DE-B12C-42F9-B24D-7A0A92A2F4F7_zpsdbzaqhff.jpg

I enjoyed Jana’s debut novel Wrong, but Right hit all the right buttons for me. I completely and utterly LOVED this book! It was the perfect mix of funny, heartwarming and sexy. Plus it had a few moments that made me feel, which I love!

Everly Jensen has been in love with her brother’s best friend since she was a kid. She knew that he was the right guy for her. Everly has always gone above and beyond when it’s come to getting the man of her dreams, but he never appreciated her eccentr
Bibi
May 07, 2016 rated it liked it
It's 5.39am, and I just finished reading Right which makes it exactly 3 hours since I completed Wrong. I loved WRONG; it was funny, the MCs were so so cute together and having met Everly, I couldn't wait to jump headlong into her story.

So on to my review. *Major Spoilers*

Everly (the h) has been in love with Finn (who is 8 years older) since she was 6 and thereon, the trajectory of her life revolved around Finn with the ultimate goal being to become Mrs Finn.

Finn gets a job as a professor at U.
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
4.5 STARS

”…you’re so convinced he’s the one.”
“The right one, yes.”

description

What a fantastic heroine Jana Aston created in Everly Jensen! I haven’t read the first book of this series but the synopsis of this one called to me and I had a blast reading it. The author guides us through Everly’s early hatched plot and plans to marry her brother’s best friend, Finn Camden. Finn is older but our heroine bides her time plotting and scheming for years.

”He still views me as Eric’s little sister. Off limits. Bu
XxTainaxX
Aug 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was absolutely sucked into Sawyer and Everly's story. After Everly's aggressive pursuit of Finn in book one, I thought for sure she would end up with him. I was really happy to see her end up with someone just as interesting as her. Sawyer was all alpha and he knew Everly was meant for him the second he saw her. The plot definitely peaked and kept my attention. The characters were dynamic and complex. They complimented each other very well in and out of bed. I loved seeing the growth, more so ...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Looking forward to this!

Stand-alone. Friend of heroine in Wrong by Jana Aston
Release date; April 6, 2016.
Pre-order: http://goo.gl/AYxI6L

Blurb:
My childhood was perfect.
I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now
by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.
He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.
I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Jana Aston Fans, Erotic, Romance
3.5 Seeing What is In Front of You Stars
* * * 1/2
There are some people who seem to have come out of the womb fully formed... a distinct little person with a will of their own. They can have all sorts of personality traits...always sweet and cooing...or could be an old soul, patience and willing. Or they could come out like gangbusters...full of energy, headstrong and having a tunnel focus on what they want and will do anything to get it.

When Jana Aston wrote her first book, Wrong... little did
Denisa
1.5
This whole book in one image:

Ok, nope. The chick was an idiot!!! And so was the dude! Both of them!! Gah, where do I even begin!

The only good thing about this book is that it was fast paced. It was a fast read (although I did skim a lot, so there's that...).

So, we've got this chick who's stalking a guy since she was 6 years old (now she's 22). And I mean real stalking, from following him (Finn) around to breaking into his apartment and buying pets for "the two of them", because they love each
✦❋Arianna✦❋
3.5 - 4 Stars!!

description

Jana Aston delivered an entertaining romantic comedy that will make you smile and grin from beginning until the end. A light, sexy and funny read, 'Right' fallows the story of one of the most enjoyable heroine I’ve read in a while.

“It’s okay to rewrite your happily ever after, Everly. Sometimes the right guy is the one you never see coming.“

Our heroine, Everly always knew what she wanted, to marry Finn Camden, her childhood crush and her brother’s best friend. She’s convinced
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
I liked the writing but Everly was incredibly unlikeable and just plain fucking annoying.
Michelle
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 01-signed
Right is the second novel by Jana Aston and features Everly Jensen who was introduced in Wrong as Sophie’s a-little-out-of-control co-worker and general stalker of the man she decided she was going to marry. But is Finn really the right man for her – or has she been chasing the fantasy of her six year old self, missing out on something so much more?

I loved this book! Everly was so fun and endearing and between the moments when her crazy had me laughing out loud, she snuck in a stole a piece of
Viri
Dec 07, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Voy a comenzar con esto:

Bien dicen que para un roto siempre hay un descosido y está historia lo demuestra PERFECTAMENTE.
Porque madre mía... ni siquiera sé cuál de los dos estuvo más loco.

Si ella, en modo acosadora
O él en modo "stalkear es investigar con estilo"

Pero me gustaron, contra todo pronóstico, disfrute está historia y me entretuvo (que es lo importante). No es el novelón de la vida ni la mejor que he leído en mucho tiempo pero está pasable.

Es graciosa y ágil, al principio la comencé a l
Penny
I liked it.

Although I liked it, I do I feel like there is a part of the book missing. We have love at first sight here and so there is no falling in love with each other part, which in normally what I enjoy the most in a romance. We go from having a life long obsession with one guy to being in love with another in the next breath.
There are conexions missing to me. However, the overall story is nice.

Wrong (Wrong, #1)
Fling (Wrong, #2.5)
Trust (Wrong, #3)
edge of bubble
After all those disappointing books, I thought to myself, finally a perfect 5 stars! My fingers were itching for the rating part. Then that moment happened! WHY? WHY ME??!!! I kept reading with the hope that there would be a nice groveling, at least I'm sorry for being a dick and hurting your feelings moment. But nada... nada! So here we are with 4.49 stars rounded down to 4 because fuck you for playing with my hopes! *that doesn't mean I'm not fangirling this author from this moment on, because ...more
Bubu
Apr 08, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: awful, cr, 1-star, dnf
DNF @ 30%

I bought this book along with the first one. After Wrong turned out to be disastrous, I thought I should at least give this one a try. And how I wish I hadn't.

Imagine the following situation:

Your best friend's brother, whom you have known for 15 years, shows interest in you. You, because you've known him for so long and because he's your best friend's brother, trust him and give him your house keys so he has a place to stay. He breaks that trust. He makes three (!!!) copies of your keys
J. Grayland
Mar 09, 2017 rated it liked it
This second book in the series follows the unexpected romance between Everly and Sawyer. Now Everly has been madly in love with her brothers best friend Finn since she was a little girl and has planned her whole life around being his wife the only problem is she didn't plan on Finn's older brother Sawyer stalking her like she has been doing to Finn for years, and she didn't plan on falling in love with him either. The story line was interesting and funny, Sawyer is a lovable character and the se ...more
Raine Miller
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jana Aston has done a spectacular job of blending great storytelling with humor and just the perfect amount of sexy to keep those pages turning. RIGHT is Romantic Comedy at its very best. I fell in love with Everley and the journey of discovering her Mr. Right. 5 Fabulous Stars!
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 This is the RIGHT book Stars

Right is a standalone and isn’t part of any series, but there is a character you can find in the author’s other book, Wrong, which I equally loved. Right is a standalone.

Like I said, I loved Wrong. I didn’t know anything about Jana Aston, except for the raving reviews and my friend begging me to read it. I was really surprised that it was her debut novel. It was an instant hit for me and so I went into Right with mega high expectations.

I wanted to pee in my pants wh
Laurelin Paige
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
I definitely waited too long to read these books. Everly will go down in history as a favorite heroine. Wish I wasn't on deadline or I'd binge read the rest of the series.
Stacey is Sassy
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio
What she thought was Right turned out to be Wrong

I read/listened to this one fast. I didn't mean to, to be honest. Audio books are supposed to be my travel to work "reads". I made the mistake of starting this one on the weekend and next thing I knew it was finished...and I had nothing to listen to for work today.

This book was funny, sweet, sexy and a little silly. The heroine has been in love with her brother's best friend since she was a little girl. She practically threw herself at him on a re
Helena Hunting
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay. So the heroine is Everly. Named after Beverly Cleary. That right there is a winner, who didn't love Ramona Quimby as a kid? No one, that's who. Dear God, it's Me, Margaret is classic. And Everly is insane in the best way possible. I freaking loved this book. I think Everly is awesome. I think Sawyer is fantastic.

I wish I could go back and experience this book again for the first time. You can. If you haven't already read it. And you should.
Floripiquita
Después del primer libro de esta serie, que me pareció muy malo, no las tenía todas conmigo con el segundo, pero la verdad es que Jana Aston me ha sorprendido para bien.

De lectura ágil y entretenida, me he reído con su pareja principal, que me ha caído muy bien a pesar de sus momentos de acosadores, o quizá precisamente por eso. La segunda parte decae un poco y el final es muy precipitado.
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
3.5 Stars
Jamie
4.5 Stars !

So cute!!!!! I adored this book! It was such a feel good, sexy, laugh out loud story that I could barely put down.

Everly Jensen is one of the funniest most endearing characters I've read in a long time. Everly was like a freight train.. pretty much unstoppable when she set her mind on something and everyone just either got out of her way or jumped on for the ride not knowing if they'd end up in one piece when they got off... by everyone loved Everly. She had a huge heart.... if s
Espe
Jan 20, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
En realidad un 3,5.

El chico perfecto es la segunda parte de la serie Los chicos. El primero fue El chico equivocado y aunque no fue nada del otro mundo tenía muchas ganas y curiosidad por leer la historia de Everly, que me llamó mucho la atención como personaje secundario en la historia de Sophie y Luke. Aunque sea segunda parte ya os aviso de que se pueden leer perfectamente de manera independiente. [...]

Reconozco que esté libro me ha gustado bastante más que el primero, y de ello tiene much
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Loved, loved, loved! Everly was hilarious, Sawyer was charming and both of them together was so much fun to read. I adored the way Sawyer pursued Everly. He was the perfect match for Everly’s “crazy”.

I was also surprised at the plot twist towards the end. I wasn't expecting it and once it was resolved, I loved the book even more. This was a funny read and I highly recommend it!

***Audio Review: Erin Mallon is one of my favorite narrators. I highly recommend the audio version of any book she does
Chan
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Writing: Sooo, when the book started I was frustrated because it began vacillating between past and present. Ugh! I can’t stand that!
description/

However, this only lasted about 15% of the book and it actually worked.

Characters: I really enjoyed Everly’s character. There aren’t many heroine characters like her. But I wanted a little more from her relationship with Camden. He was her perfect match and I wanted them to play off of each other more.

Storyline: Just like book 1, there were gaps. And that is what
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Rating: 4 BOOTS STARS

Short, Quick Review: It was a nice read, very entertaining. The characters were amazing. I love Everly and Sawyer - they were made for each other.
Few facts -
1. I started enjoying the book after page 57.
2. (view spoiler)
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: April 6, 2016
Genre: Romantic Comedy

Yes! Jana Aston has another hit on her hands with this book. Talk about swoon! I loved everything about this book - EVERYTHING . It's smart, funny, and panty melting (and I don't use that phrase too often). Honestly, I don't know what it is about this book (and the series) that has got me hooked, but I like it! Maybe it's the significant age gaps that make the story not only unique but taboo? Maybe it's just the authors writing style and the
Elle
2* my dear stalker STARS! **minor opinion alert**

Whew... that's a low blow. I liked WRONG but not so much with RIGHT. The timeline was quite confusing at first. RIGHT told from Everly's POV (which is fine) but there are some flashbacks. I know somewhat Everly (Sophies's friend) will get her own book. In Wrong, I'm not really like her character. Spontaneous and no filter at all. Not my type of heroine. Yup, it seems everyone liked this book but not me.

✔ Everly way too aggressive and have stalker
Pam Nelson
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Right Stars

Ok seriously, I have a new favorite author…I know I have so many but Jana has now become an instant credit no, if, ands, or buts about it.

I loveeeed Wrong.. and WOW Right is just sooo RIGHT! I can’t even tell you how nice it is to pick up a Romance with humor that just fits so well. I loved it, did I say that already? Ok well I did ha!

Everly and Swayer couldn't be better matched in my opinion. I love how she wasn't even interested in the beginning he totally had to win her over.
What about Finn? 4 96 Apr 15, 2016 09:37AM
Some Like It Hot!: тeaѕer тυeѕday~ Right 4.5.16 2 20 Apr 06, 2016 06:58AM
  • The Dom with the Kink Monsters (Badass Brats, #4)
  • Ghost Walk
  • The Carhart Series (Carhart, #0.5-2)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Devious Minds (Devious Minds, #1)
  • Hey There, Delilah (A Taboo Love, #1)
  • Mad About the Man (The Graysons, #3)
  • Chase Me (Paris Nights, #2)
  • Obsidian Mask (Lion Security, #2)
  • To Hate Adam Connor
  • Tethered
  • How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires (How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires, #1-3)
  • The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha #3)
  • The Player and the Pixie (Rugby, #2)
  • A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men, #5)
  • The Family Plan (Hawkins Brothers #2)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Decker's Wood (Kink Harder Presents, #1)
Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either th ...more

Wrong (3 books)
  • Wrong (Wrong, #1)
  • Trust (Wrong, #3)
“Sorry, I had to buy you dinner,” I explain while I unwrap half of my brat, like a burrito.

“Why’s that?” he asks, taking a bite of his.

“My roommate insisted it’s the polite thing to do before I fuck you.” I say it just loud enough for him to hear. He clears his throat, mid chew, then swallows before speaking.

A slow, sexy grin follows before he speaks. “Will you call me in the morning?” His eyes flicker with amusement.

“No.” I shake my head slowly. “I won’t have left yet, as I’ll be expecting you to make me breakfast after I bought you this expensive dinner”—I signal the brats—“and made you come.”
27 likes
“I snort. So fucking confident, this guy. “I bet. I bet women bend right over this desk for you,” I lean forward and place my hands on the desk and drop one shoulder seductively. “I bet they’re all, ‘Oh, Sawyer, it’s so big. I don’t think it’s gonna fit.’ Newsflash for you. They’re lying. It always fits.” 16 likes