Start by marking “Right (Wrong, #2)” as Want to Read:
Right (Wrong, #2)

Right (Wrong #2)

4.18  ·  Rating Details ·  11,155 Ratings  ·  1,193 Reviews
My childhood was perfect.

I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.

He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.

I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?
Published April 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Right, please sign up.

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
seton
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Christy
5 stars!!!

photo 76CF08DE-B12C-42F9-B24D-7A0A92A2F4F7_zpsdbzaqhff.jpg

I enjoyed Jana’s debut novel Wrong, but Right hit all the right buttons for me. I completely and utterly LOVED this book! It was the perfect mix of funny, heartwarming and sexy. Plus it had a few moments that made me feel, which I love!

Everly Jensen has been in love with her brother’s best friend since she was a kid. She knew that he was the right guy for her. Everly has always gone above and beyond when it’s come to getting the man of her dreams, but he never appreciated her eccentr
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 2ae49cbca6b700d8de2c96048b6613_zps0ekqjmqp.gif

photo 2b8cfa6ff7b557708e59b748b50c23_zpszpjae0ll.gif“I like the way he looks at me, like he gets me. Like he wants more of me. Like I interest him.”

There was nothing wrong with Jana Aston’s debut book, WRONG….. right? It was sexy, lighthearted, playful, and embarrassingly fun!!!!! So after we were steered in the wrong direction, Jana decides to steer her readers in the right direction with her newest standalone, RIGHT.

#Right1

Whatever direction Jana takes her readers on whether it’s wrong or right
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 26, 2016 Jennifer Kyle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
4.5 STARS

”…you’re so convinced he’s the one.”
“The right one, yes.”

description

What a fantastic heroine Jana Aston created in Everly Jensen! I haven’t read the first book of this series but the synopsis of this one called to me and I had a blast reading it. The author guides us through Everly’s early hatched plot and plans to marry her brother’s best friend, Finn Camden. Finn is older but our heroine bides her time plotting and scheming for years.

”He still views me as Eric’s little sister. Off limits. Bu
Beverly
Mar 14, 2016 Beverly rated it it was amazing
LIVE!! http://amzn.to/1RXC9M8

If there was ever a book I was just dying to read it was Right, from the moment I met Everly in Wrong I knew this girl was my soulmate. I was worried that Everly's story wouldn’t live up to this incredible hype I had built in my head. I was so crazy to even think this, because it has completely exceeded my expectations.

Everly is a planner and she has entire life planned out for the most part. She wants her happily ever after and to find a love like her parents have.
XxTainaxX
Aug 07, 2016 XxTainaxX rated it really liked it
I was absolutely sucked into Sawyer and Everly's story. After Everly's aggressive pursuit of Finn in book one, I thought for sure she would end up with him. I was really happy to see her end up with someone just as interesting as her. Sawyer was all alpha and he knew Everly was meant for him the second he saw her. The plot definitely peaked and kept my attention. The characters were dynamic and complex. They complimented each other very well in and out of bed. I loved seeing the growth, more so ...more
S.M. West
4.5 Boots STARS

This was one super fun and sexy read! I totally lost track of time and read this in one sitting. It was lighthearted with moments that were sad, funny and a whole lot of sexy!! Jana Aston’s second novel had a chick lit feel with one hot swoon-worthy Alpha, Sawyer Camden and a spunky, funny heroine, Everly Jensen.

For those of you who read Wrong, we first met Everly then. She was Sophie’s smart ass friend who was crushin’ on her older brother’s best friend who was also a professor
Bibi
May 07, 2016 Bibi rated it liked it
It's 5.39am, and I just finished reading RIGHT which makes it exactly 3 hours since I completed WRONG. I loved WRONG; it was funny, the MCs were so so cute together and having met Everly, I couldn't wait to jump headlong into her story.

So on to my review. *Major Spoilers*

Everly (the h) has been in love with Finn (who is 8 years older) since she was 6 and thereon, the trajectory of her life revolved around Finn with the ultimate goal being to become Mrs. Finn.

Finn gets a job as a professor at U.
Mysza
Mar 14, 2016 Mysza rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read
Loved this one! It was very funny and sexy, quick reading. Everly was hilarious with her positive attitude and shenanigans. Sawyer charmed me with his wooing and allowing Everly to be herself. Together they made one hot couple. Nice book if you want to be entertained and laugh your ass off. And the epilogue from Sawyer's POV was a wonderful cherry on top.
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 28, 2016 Wendy'sThoughts rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Jana Aston Fans, Erotic, Romance
3.5 Seeing What is In Front of You Stars
* * * 1/2
There are some people who seem to have come out of the womb fully formed... a distinct little person with a will of their own. They can have all sorts of personality traits...always sweet and cooing...or could be an old soul, patience and willing. Or they could come out like gangbusters...full of energy, headstrong and having a tunnel focus on what they want and will do anything to get it.

When Jana Aston wrote her first book, Wrong... little did
Denisa
1.5
This whole book in one image:

Ok, nope. The chick was an idiot!!! And so was the dude! Both of them!! Gah, where do I even begin!

The only good thing about this book is that it was fast paced. It was a fast read (although I did skim a lot, so there's that...).

So, we've got this chick who's stalking a guy since she was 6 years old (now she's 22). And I mean real stalking, from following him (Finn) around to breaking into his apartment and buying pets for "the two of them", because they love each
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Looking forward to this!

Stand-alone. Friend of heroine in Wrong by Jana Aston
Release date; April 6, 2016.
Pre-order: http://goo.gl/AYxI6L

Blurb:
My childhood was perfect.
I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now
by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.
He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.
I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
3.5 - 4 Stars!!

description

Jana Aston delivered an entertaining romantic comedy that will make you smile and grin from beginning until the end. A light, sexy and funny read, 'Right' fallows the story of one of the most enjoyable heroine I’ve read in a while.

“It’s okay to rewrite your happily ever after, Everly. Sometimes the right guy is the one you never see coming.“

Our heroine, Everly always knew what she wanted, to marry Finn Camden, her childhood crush and her brother’s best friend. She’s convinced
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
I liked the writing but Everly was incredibly unlikeable and just plain fucking annoying.
Mar 13, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Right is the second novel by Jana Aston and features Everly Jensen who was introduced in Wrong as Sophie’s a-little-out-of-control co-worker and general stalker of the man she decided she was going to marry. But is Finn really the right man for her – or has she been chasing the fantasy of her six year old self, missing out on something so much more?

I loved this book! Everly was so fun and endearing and between the moments when her crazy had me laughing out loud, she snuck in a stole a piece of
Viri
Dec 07, 2016 Viri rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Voy a comenzar con esto:

Bien dicen que para un roto siempre hay un descosido y está historia lo demuestra PERFECTAMENTE.
Porque madre mía... ni siquiera sé cuál de los dos estuvo más loco.

Si ella, en modo acosadora
O él en modo "stalkear es investigar con estilo"

Pero me gustaron, contra todo pronóstico, disfrute está historia y me entretuvo (que es lo importante). No es el novelón de la vida ni la mejor que he leído en mucho tiempo pero está pasable.

Es graciosa y ágil, al principio la comencé a l
Raine Miller
May 17, 2016 Raine Miller rated it it was amazing
Jana Aston has done a spectacular job of blending great storytelling with humor and just the perfect amount of sexy to keep those pages turning. RIGHT is Romantic Comedy at its very best. I fell in love with Everley and the journey of discovering her Mr. Right. 5 Fabulous Stars!
Ladyarcher
Mar 09, 2017 Ladyarcher rated it liked it
This second book in the series follows the unexpected romance between Everly and Sawyer. Now Everly has been madly in love with her brothers best friend Finn since she was a little girl and has planned her whole life around being his wife the only problem is she didn't plan on Finn's older brother Sawyer stalking her like she has been doing to Finn for years, and she didn't plan on falling in love with him either. The story line was interesting and funny, Sawyer is a lovable character and the se ...more
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 30, 2016 Jacqueline's Reads rated it it was amazing
5 This is the RIGHT book Stars

Right is a standalone and isn’t part of any series, but there is a character you can find in the author’s other book, Wrong, which I equally loved. Right is a standalone.

Like I said, I loved Wrong. I didn’t know anything about Jana Aston, except for the raving reviews and my friend begging me to read it. I was really surprised that it was her debut novel. It was an instant hit for me and so I went into Right with mega high expectations.

I wanted to pee in my pants wh
Nov 03, 2016 Michelle rated it really liked it
Everly is so crazy I luv her

Everly as had to heart set on Finn her brothers best friend since she was 6 years old she as done some pretty crazy things to get closer to him an some of the things she as done would put her in a mad house but when her mind is set on something or someone she will do anything to get it but then Sawyer Finns brother gives a ride back to her dorm after holidays she is shocked at the way she feels towards him Ye she as dated other people but that was to just get ready
edge of bubble
After all those disappointing books, I thought to myself, finally a perfect 5 stars! My fingers were itching for the rating part. Then that moment happened! WHY? WHY ME??!!! I kept reading with the hope that there would be a nice groveling, at least I'm sorry for being a dick and hurting your feelings moment. But nada... nada! So here we are with 4.49 stars rounded down to 4 because fuck you for playing with my hopes! *that doesn't mean I'm not fangirling this author from this moment on, because ...more
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
3.5 Stars
Radmila
4,25 STARS!!!

It's okay to rewrite your happily ever after, Everly. Sometimes the right guy is the one you never see coming.

Everly has been in love with Finn since she was six years old.

"My name is Finn." I shake his hands and it's settled, in my six-year-old heart. I'm going to marry Fin.

She did everything she could to win him over. She went to Penn where he is working as a professor,
stole his keys of his apartment and copy them, also cooked dinner and bought him a new pet, goldfish named Stev
Jamie
4.5 Stars !

So cute!!!!! I adored this book! It was such a feel good, sexy, laugh out loud story that I could barely put down.

Everly Jensen is one of the funniest most endearing characters I've read in a long time. Everly was like a freight train.. pretty much unstoppable when she set her mind on something and everyone just either got out of her way or jumped on for the ride not knowing if they'd end up in one piece when they got off... by everyone loved Everly. She had a huge heart.... if s
Floripiquita
Después del primer libro de esta serie, que me pareció muy malo, no las tenía todas conmigo con el segundo, pero la verdad es que Jana Aston me ha sorprendido para bien.

De lectura ágil y entretenida, me he reído con su pareja principal, que me ha caído muy bien a pesar de sus momentos de acosadores, o quizá precisamente por eso. La segunda parte decae un poco y el final es muy precipitado.
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Dec 19, 2016 Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Rating: 4 BOOTS STARS

Short, Quick Review: It was a nice read, very entertaining. The characters were amazing. I love Everly and Sawyer - they were made for each other.
Few facts -
1. I started enjoying the book after page 57.
2. (view spoiler)
Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Release Date: April 6, 2016
Genre: Romantic Comedy

Yes! Jana Aston has another hit on her hands with this book. Talk about swoon! I loved everything about this book - EVERYTHING . It's smart, funny, and panty melting (and I don't use that phrase too often). Honestly, I don't know what it is about this book (and the series) that has got me hooked, but I like it! Maybe it's the significant age gaps that make the story not only unique but taboo? Maybe it's just the authors writing style and the
Elle
2* my dear stalker STARS! **minor opinion alert**

Whew... that's a low blow. I liked WRONG but not so much with RIGHT. The timeline was quite confusing at first. RIGHT told from Everly's POV (which is fine) but there are some flashbacks. I know somewhat Everly (Sophies's friend) will get her own book. In Wrong, I'm not really like her character. Spontaneous and no filter at all. Not my type of heroine. Yup, it seems everyone liked this book but not me.

✔ Everly way too aggressive and have stalker
Pam Nelson
5 Right Stars - ♬.♬Audible Review HERE♬.♬

Ok seriously, I have a new favorite author…I know I have so many but Jana has now become and instant credit no, if, ands, or buts about it.

I loveeeed Wrong.. and WOW Right is just sooo RIGHT! I can’t even tell you how nice it is to pick up a Romance with humor that just fits so well. I loved it, did I say that already? Ok well I did ha!

Everly and Swayer couldn't be better matched in my opinion. I love how she wasn't even interested in the beginning he t
Andrea Smith
Apr 07, 2016 Andrea Smith rated it it was amazing
Do you know how it feels when you start a book, and the "hook" comes fast? And then you read more, and you love it more? And then you start checking the bottom of your Kindle to see how much percentage of the book is left because you just DON'T want it to be over?

That's how I felt while reading "Right." It was such a well executed plot, with characters I adored that had a chemistry within themselves that I just didn't want it to end.

I adored Everly!! Her over-the-top antics with her brother's be
What about Finn? 4 72 Apr 15, 2016 09:37AM
Some Like It Hot!: тeaѕer тυeѕday~ Right 4.5.16 2 19 Apr 06, 2016 06:58AM
  • Anything but Minor (Balls in Play, #1)
  • Waking Olivia
  • Walk of Shame (G-Man, Next Generation, #1)
  • Devious Minds (Devious Minds, #1)
  • The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc., #1)
  • The Dom with the Kink Monsters (Badass Brats, #4)
  • To Hate Adam Connor
  • Love Has No Boundaries Anthology: Volume 6
  • Mad About the Man (The Graysons, #3)
  • Baby's Got Bite (Take It Like a Vamp, #2)
  • Kissed
  • Middle of Knight (Jack & Jill, #2)
  • Just Her Luck
  • Ninja at First Sight (Knitting in the City, #4.75)
  • The Hooker and the Hermit (Rugby, #1)
  • Love Hate Relationship (Colors, #3)
  • Rhythm, Chord & Malykhin
  • More Than Water (More Than Water, #1)
Jana Aston works a really boring day job. Really. Boring. In her spare time she loves to read sexy romance novels, especially if they involve an alpha CEO. Wrong is her first novel.

You can chat with her on Twitter @janaaston or Facebook, Author Jana Aston
More about Jana Aston...

Wrong (3 books)
  • Wrong (Wrong, #1)
  • Trust (Wrong, #3)

“Sorry, I had to buy you dinner,” I explain while I unwrap half of my brat, like a burrito.

“Why’s that?” he asks, taking a bite of his.

“My roommate insisted it’s the polite thing to do before I fuck you.” I say it just loud enough for him to hear. He clears his throat, mid chew, then swallows before speaking.

A slow, sexy grin follows before he speaks. “Will you call me in the morning?” His eyes flicker with amusement.

“No.” I shake my head slowly. “I won’t have left yet, as I’ll be expecting you to make me breakfast after I bought you this expensive dinner”—I signal the brats—“and made you come.”
18 likes
“I snort. So fucking confident, this guy. “I bet. I bet women bend right over this desk for you,” I lean forward and place my hands on the desk and drop one shoulder seductively. “I bet they’re all, ‘Oh, Sawyer, it’s so big. I don’t think it’s gonna fit.’ Newsflash for you. They’re lying. It always fits.” 14 likes