Start by marking “Searching for Disaster (Searching For, #4.6)” as Want to Read:
Searching for Disaster (Searching For, #4.6)

Searching for Disaster (Searching For #4.6)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  1,273 Ratings  ·  173 Reviews
The next highly anticipated novella in the Searching For series, a romantic spin-off of the Marriage to a Billionaire series from New York Times bestselling sensation Jennifer Probst.

When Isabella MacKenzie tries to move on from her disastrous past, Officer William Devine is determined to show her that love is the only way to heal. This sexy enovella, the final installment
Published October 10th 2016 by Pocket Star

*TANYA*
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I've really enjoyed all the books I've read thus far from this series. I busted out laughing a couple of times with this one. Plus, I especially liked how Isabella went about getting Liam to forgive her. You CANNOT go wrong with Star Wars!!!
Julie
Searching for Disaster by Jennifer Probst is a 2016 Pocket Star publication.

This story may be short, but it sure packs a punch.

Isabella, “Izzy” MacKenzie fights addiction every day, but is holding her own, putting her life back together. But six years ago, a one-time encounter with sexy police officer William, ‘Liam’ Devine still haunts her.

Liam has never really moved past that one unforgettable night he spent with Izzy, but she chose her life of drugs over him.

When the two miraculously come
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 "You've Always Been Mine" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo C52D821A-133F-4CAE-AC19-3700541F647B_zpskvpgzaec.jpg

Isabella MacKenzie comes from a big Italian family & was always the rebellious trouble maker on an endless quest for adventure. Izzy battled addiction & has been clean & sober now for two years. She finally feels at peace with herself & is in a good place. She's living in a small town called Verily that's in upstate NY, & is working as a receptionist at Kinnections Matchmaking Agency. She has great friends & fe
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo 4cc7054da39a1875b18507235a3e63_zpsxx0kc70a.gif

It’s a bittersweet feeling to say goodbye to the Searching For Series since this is one series that I absolutely adored and cherished form Jennifer Probst. If you have been following the series, then you are all aware that Kate, Kennedy, Genevieve and Arilyn all got kinnected to their perfect match and so now it’s time for Isabella MacKenzie to get kinnected to her soul mate.

#SearchingForDisaster

If you remember from the previous book, Searching for Beautifu
CrazyForRomance
Questo piccolo gioiello breve è un piacere da leggere esattamente come gli altri libri di questa serie deliziosa e romantica, che ci ha regalato una galleria di protagonisti semplicemente favolosi. Parlo delle donne dell'agenzia, ragazze dal carattere forte e determinato, così diverse tra loro eppure così amiche, che con grande spirito da imprenditrici hanno creduto in un idea e l'hanno fatta diventare un business, ma anche degli uomini che il destino ha messo al loro fianco, dal cinico avvocato ...more
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bittersweet.

That’s how I would describe Searching for Disaster, the final installment in Jennifer Probst’s excellent Searching For series.

Why? Because it was a fabulous, heartfelt and sexy novella—which is unsurprising, given the quality of the previous books in this series—but it was also an ending. And honestly, I love this series enough to want it to never end.

I’ve been intrigued by Isabella MacKenzie, twin sister of Searching for Beautiful’s Genevieve MacKenzie, for a while now. Her story wa
MsChris1161
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, own, reviewed, netgalley
I'm just going to start by saying that SEARCHING FOR DISASTER by Jennifer Probst is hands down the best book I've read this year!! I have loved every one of the previous books in her Searching For series and this one is my favorite of all. All I can say is I really connected with these characters and every high and low they went through to end up together.

The story begins when Isabella and Liam met six years ago. They have an almost magical connection that both of them recognized, but for reason
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Short and so sweet! Review to come!

Thanks to the publisher for generously providing me an ARC to review.
Ami
Chrissy
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it

I will admit, I’ve only read a few of the books in the series, but hey, it’s OK, because they all can be read as a stand-alone. I wanted to read Izzy’s story after reading her twin Gen’s story a few months back, and Searching for Disaster did not disappoint!

Izzy has a troubled past, she was an addict and has ruined a lot of relationships in her life. Six years ago she made a decision that would alter her life for the worse and now that she’s clean and sobe
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Loved it!
Great end to an amazing series.
Sexy, romantic, funny, serious.... Perfect!

And we will see best friend Raven again in book #2 of the Billionaire Builders series ☺☺

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Natalie The Biblioholic
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
For something so short, this story was incredibly deep. Isabella Mackenzie is an addict. She's been clean for two years and has made her amends. Trouble is that she doubts her own worthiness when it comes to happily ever after, which is just what Liam is offering her. He sees her... the good, the bad and the ugly. And loves her anyway. It's up to her to love herself enough to take a leap of faith with him.

TBH, I haven't read any other book in this series. And I'm glad I didn't. Because... based
Sara Emme
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lo stile della Probst mi piace sempre un sacco!!! Bellissimo!
Heather andrews
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing

When that special connection with a dog is made you don't try to take it away from Izzy and Liam, "Izzy raised her chin, ready to fight for her puppy. No one was going to separate them. Liam inched toward her to unite in the stand against Arilyn." There was one scene I loved, I think the puppies are playing matchmakers, and in turn driving their owners bonkers, and Liam his reactions are entertaining, “are you kidding me? I have no interest in shenanigans either. Yes, you’re hot and I want you b
Karin - Le Lettrici Impertinenti
Recensione di Xania per il Blog LE LETTRICI IMPERTINENTI

Jennifer Probst continua a raccontarci la grande magia del libricino viola degli incantesimi, che passando di mano in mano, concede alle protagoniste della serie CUORI SOLITARI di trovare l’uomo dei loro sogni. Anche in DESIDERANDO TE, quinto episodio della serie, sboccerà un nuovo amore. I protagonisti sono Liam e Izzy che si sono già conosciuti ai tempi del college. L’incontro di una notte segna le
Anna Doe
*3 disaster stars*

Searching for disaster is a novella in Searching for series (book 4.6). Other books:
1. Searching for someday (review)
2. Searching for perfect (review)
3. Searching for beautiful (review)
4. Searching for always (DNF)
4.5. Searching for mine (review)

Badass Izzy got her book. I have to say I was a little bit surprised.
Isabella MacKenzie, after past filled with drugs, meaningless sex, and fights with her family, finally got her act straight. She's been clean for 2 years now and she'
Maddalena Anna
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
Searching for Disaster is Jennifer Probst latest book – and sadly the last one – in ‘the Searching For series’. Like the other books in the series, matchmaking company Kinnection and ‘the book of spells’ play a role in the story. This book tells the story of Izzy, the twin sister of Gen (her story is told in Searching for Beautiful) and police officer Liam.
“She ached. How long had it been since a man held her? Touched her? Hell, even taken her to dinner or the movies? Too long. Yet maybe not lo
Lindy
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts:

Searching for Disaster was a sweet little page-turning novella, and the perfect way to end the Searching For Series. I am going to miss the characters that I have come to know and love. They are all unique and special. Ms. Probst has brought readers such real characters, with everyday problems, as well as the magic of love, unbreakable friendships, and strong family ties. When you delve into a story by Ms. Probst, you are taken to another place. I get lost and enraptured in her stori
Suze Lavender
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Isabella MacKenzie made some bad choices in the past and there are many things she regrets. She even let her possible soul mate walk away. After several years of struggling she finally managed to get herself back on track and now she has a job she loves and a nice home in a cozy town named Verily. She also has her family by her side again, something she couldn't be more grateful for. Everyone has forgiven her, but is Isabella ready to forgive herself?

Officer William Devine plays by the rules. He
Sunny
ARC Review

Originally posted at Love Affair with an e-Reader

Jennifer Probst’s books remind me of delicious chocolate cake. Bursting with flavor, decadently rich, the Searching For series is very satisfying. Searching for Disaster is slightly different in flavor and approach. This story is more like a delicate pastry. It is multi-layered and delicate with subtle tastes. By book 4.6 we are familiar with the town of Verity, and we know how Kinnections works, but Izzy and Liam have a different kind o
Roxanne
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thank you kindly to Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books for the free review copy in exchange for my honest opinion.

This is the first novella I've read in Jennifer Probst's "Searching For" series, but seeing that I really enjoyed the three full length novels I've already read, I figured I would enjoy this one as well. My expectations were set high, but Probst surely delivered here - I absolutely loved every moment of this short, sweet read!

I really liked the first meet up between Izzy and Liam. It's
BookWorm 221
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, arcs-2016
www.bookworm221.tumblr.com

I have only to say Thank you to Miss Jennifer Probst for giving us and amazing series and an equally amazing end to it.

In Searching for Disaster we get the see Isabella and Liam fall in love, they met when they were young and had an electric connection but some circumstances drew them apart and now years later they have another chance of finally figure out what that attraction and electricity really mean.

I loved this novella so much, Isabella is unlike any character tha
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is the final novella in this series by Jennifer Probst. All of the Kinnections have been made! I hadn't read the blurb before grabbing this one. I love the series so I wanted to finish it out. I was so surprised to find Izzy getting her HEA! She has had a rough time of it and for Liam to find her worthy of his love, just pulled at the old heartstrings.

I liked getting their back stories. I liked the nod by the author to take care of yourself--your metal and physical health--first before you
Romée Wanders
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HELL YES.

Dit boek was amazing.
Ik wachtte al superlang op een verhaal over Izzy, en toen Devine in beeld kwam dacht ik, hmm, this could be something. En fuck yeah it actually is.
Dit boek was een novella en dus aanzienlijk korter dan de andere boeken, but damn. Dit verhaal was echt sterk, supergoed geschreven en de karakters zijn amazing.
De scene in het dierenasiel liet me hardop lachen, gewoon zo cute en supergoed voor te stellen hoe ze daar stonden met puppies als kleine kinderen die niet los wi
Veronica
Davvero bello!
Ho adorato Liam dall'inizio alla fine, Izzy un po' meno, ma direi che posso capirla.
Anche se, ragazza mia, se nella vita hai la fortuna di trovare un uomo come Liam, è meglio se impari a farti meno problemi e afferri al volo l'opportunità!
Liam è dolcissimo e tenero, un uomo deciso, forte con dei principi e... super sexy!
Beh, questo non guasta mai!
Libro troppo breve... avrei voluto più Liam, più Han Solo e più Principessa Leila (leggendo scoprirete chi siano...)
Peccato la serie sia
Nienke
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two short stories that were really good and with real diverse characters and good storylines!
Also liked all the references to Star Wars and Disney animated movies! :D
Summer
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 Stars. Searching For Disaster has a somewhat unconventional start for a romance novel as it opens with a one night stand and the heroine choosing drugs over a life with the hero. Immediate sex and cocaine right upfront would probably tend to be more of a turn off for me in a romance, but here it worked, I was pulled in to Izzy and Liam’s stories. I liked that he saw right through her, it wasn’t a matter of this cop in training being oblivious to her actions, he saw it, and decided that’s not ...more
Sheyla ✎
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
4.5 Fangs

"Regrets are part of healing. You can't never take back your actions, but you can forgive, make amends, and move on."

What a perfect way to end the series! I have loved every single one of these books. The characters have all been memorable and so have their love stories. I'm sad to see it ending and I do hope the Book of Spells gets into the hands of some other lucky girl.

It's always hard to do a novella without the insta-love situation and I think Jennifer Probst had the perfect ide
  • Since I Fell for You (New York Sullivans #2; The Sullivans #16)
  • Don't Let Go (Hope, #6)
  • Roman Crazy
  • The Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay, #2)
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Wishing For Us (Danvers #9)
  • Kept (The Enforcers, #3)
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
  • From Here to You (Crash and Burn, #1)
  • Shut Up and Kiss Me (Lost Boys, #2)
  • Dirty Wicked (Wicked Lovers #11.5; 1001 Dark Nights #49)
  • Beautiful (Beautiful Bastard, #5)
  • Ruled (Outlaws, #3)
  • Close to You (Fusion, #2)
  • Salvaged (Saints of Denver, #4)
  • Beauty and the Billionaire: The Wedding (Billionaire Boys Club #6.5)
  • A Fool for You
  • Silver (All that Glitters, #5)
Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. She took a short hiatus to get married, get pregnant, buy a house, get pregnant again, pursue a master’s in English Literature, and rescue two shelter dogs. Now she is writing again.

She is the NYT, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of
More about Jennifer Probst

Searching For (4 books)
  • Searching for Someday (Searching For, #1)
  • Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2)
  • Searching for Beautiful (Searching For, #3)
  • Searching for Always (Searching For, #4)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
“and sharp, and without” 0 likes