Start by marking “Reunited” as Want to Read:
Reunited

Reunited

In 1992, Ben Tallis is coming to terms with the recent death of his father. His ability to cope isn’t helped by the fact he’s secretly in love with one his best friends. At least keeping a daily journal helps him make sense of events, and he believes it’s the perfect preparation for his plan to one become a successful journalist. In 2012, Ben has achieved his career ambiti ...more
Published October 6th 2016 by Urbane Publications

To ask other readers questions about Reunited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reunited

Miriam Smith
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urbane
"Reunited"....Home is where the past is......or is it??
I've never read anything before by Daniel Gothard but instantly loved the look, design and printing of the beautifully colourful "Reunited" paperback published by Urbane Publications, which grabs your attention straight away and immediately wants you to read!
This has a really interesting storyline about Ben Tallis a journalist and his invitation to a twenty year school reunion which he seriously has doubts about attending. Set in 2 time fr
Jo
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I am so glad that I finally got round to reading and, now reviewing Reunited, as this book has been on my TBR list for some time. All I can say is that it was well worth the wait, as this book is fantastic. It is an enjoyable read about finding out who you really are by exploring your past. In this case, we follow Ben, a journalist, who writes for an online magazine, and I thoroughly enjoyed his journey.

Reunited begins by us meeting the present day Ben in 2012, who after mentioning to his editor
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers

I was not a fan of this book. I found it boring and slow moving. It was supposed to be my book bingo block for a comedy. I didn’t laugh once so I’m not using it, especially since I just realized that I already have that block covered. I honestly don’t know what else to write. It was the opposite of good.

I thought the MC was whiny and immature. He kept looking at his fiance as someone who was keeping him in line because he was always messing up. And the fia
Robert Enright
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of sci-fi, crime and thriller books, I approached Reunited with caution as I wasn't too sure what to expect. It's a dramatic/romantic/comedy about a man revisiting his past a school reunion.

Well I absolutely loved it! The book flips between our protagonist's, Ben's, teenage years and the present day. Whilst nowadays he is a confident, non-committal reporter with a relationship at breaking point, within him lies his teenage self. A young romantic who doesn't know how to tell the woman he
Sophie
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reunited is the second book I have read by Daniel Gothard and both are sharp, witty and entertaining reads. Reunited is my favourite of the two as I was quickly engrossed in the story of a man who has been invited to his school reunion. Just those two words send a shiver up my spine and I was looking forward to seeing how things would unfold for Ben, especially the further into the story I was when I read about the difficult time he’d had at school.

The book switches in time from the early 1990s
mark
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forward to the Past

Would you attend a school reunion? I most probably wouldn’t. But Ben Tallis, the hero of Daniel Gothard’s latest novel, “Reunited”, does – partly to write about it for his job as a journalist, and partly to see some of his old friends, including his first love, Catrina. His current relationship is on the rocks, and attending such a reunion looks set to prove a further threat to its sustainability.

I’ve been a big fan of Daniel Gothard’s novels and short stories for some time no
Rachel
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I loved the feeling of nostalgia that ran throughout the story. It definitely got me thinking about how my own experience of school was. There were plenty of questions that popped up within the story for me. First of all would I be happy to go to my school reunion. Well I guess in some ways yes and other ways I would be hesitant just like Ben is in Reunited. The story brought back plenty of memories of my experiences of crushes, school and old friends.

For the most part this story is light heart
Sue Gale
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book it took me right back to my formative years and the angst that surrounds being a teenager.Daniel captures the emotions and feelings of both past and present with great insight and propells us into examining our own situations.
This is a book that will remain a delight no matter how many times we delve into its pages truly a book worthy of being read and reread.A work that leaves us looking for more from the pen of Daniel Gothard
Sabrina R
Oct 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. What a fun read it was! You can check out my full review on my blog at: http://neverlandnook.com/2016/10/12/r...
Anne