Start by marking “Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal, #1)” as Want to Read:
Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal, #1)

Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal #1)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  1,257 Ratings  ·  207 Reviews
Seasons of Betrayal, Book 1

In places where the sun can hide, the darkest betrayals are made.

Violet Gallucci and Kazimir Markovic have grown up in the same city, but on opposite sides of the game they call life—Violet, an Italian principessa della mafia, and Kaz, a Russian Bratva heir. Lines have been drawn, and they know not to cross them.

Their paths crossed once, a long

Published May 31st 2016 by CreateSpace

S.M. West
5+++ krasivvy STARS

Holy Sh*t! For a true lover of Mafia romance, it's pure bliss when you get a clash between the Cosa Nostra and Bratva!!! I'm speechless here. My mind can only wrap my head around one thought - when's book 2 coming out?!!!!

So here I go again. Bethany-Kris is THE Queen of Mafia Romances! I can’t get enough of her books. Without a doubt, if I need a mafia fix, Bethany is my go-to. I don’t need to read the blurb or think about it, simply one-click! And this woman has never done me
Jennifer Kyle
4 STARS

”You shouldn’t cry when someone tells you they love you.”

description

What happens when Kazmir Markovic the son of the head of the Russian Bratva and Violet Galllucci, the daughter of the head of Italian Cosa Nostra family fall in love?

A whole lot of this…

”You’re going to keep coming back here. I’m going to keep letting you. And that makes us something.”

description

And two very powerful criminal fathers…

description

“Russians and Italians could never be friends.”

description

These two fathers will stop at nothing to keep these lov
Bethany-Kris
Mar 13, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
99 CENTS SALE!

description

Sale runs from Oct. 24th - 31st.

Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal, 1)
by Bethany-Kris & London Miller

LIVE on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Where-Hides-Se...

Along came a spider ...

***

description
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 STARS

This was a forbidden romance between two people of different worlds. It's fast paced,sweet and hot. I enjoyed the story line and the writing! Bethany Kris is the reason I love mafia romances she is a master on this genre!!

They start out being friends when they were kids and it was innocent.The people around them thought they will forget.. But now after years they meet again...and even if it's forbidden for them to be together, nothing can stop them... or so they think.

I loved this story,
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺Provided by the author
"Bethany-Kris & London Miller" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Where the Sun Hides
SERIES: (Seasons of Betrayal, #1)
AUTHORS: Bethany-Kris & London Miller
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: June 5th, 2016

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anything mafia is one of my top genres and these two authors combined did not hold back on giving me everything I need in a mafia read..

WHERE THE SUN HIDES A modern day Romeo & Juliet retelling of star
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*4 Massacre Nutella Jars*

Incy Wincy Spider met the bad guys in the dark ,down came the blood while the Italians were all about , Out came the sun and the Russian began to think , So incy Wincy spider the game was about to begin.

Violet Gallucci or Principessa della mafia was living her life as much as her father the Don Alberto would allow but with the restrictions came an untapped rebellious side, which made an app re appearance on her 21st birthday, she only wanted to bend the rules just a
Paige
5 "Forbidden" Stars

I'm officially obsessed with all things Bethany-Kris (and anyone she co-authors with). She writes mafia stories likes she's lived it. Her bad boys with hidden goodness and heroines that break the mold keep me coming back for more. Where the Sun Hides is a Romeo and Juliet style love story set against a mob background where two families have been at odds for generations and yet two lovers find their way to each other against all odds. But their paths are not easy and definitely
Lillian ᴥ Cloud 9 Books
***** 5 Stars *****

"He might not have been able to claim her out there, but in his bedroom, where it was just the two of them, he made his ownership clear."

description

I've read mob books from both Bethany-Kris and London Miller. So when I found out they were going to work together, I got really excited. Where the Sun Hides was so good! It's like Romeo and Juliet with a mafia twist. The Russians vs the Italians.

Violet Gallucci and Kazimir Markovic met once when they were kids. Kaz remembers the time well
Elfina Renee
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo 10 stars.png
Who needs Romeo & Juliet? “O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo….. pleeeeeease! Move over bacon, there’s a new crime spree moving in. Give it up give it up, to Bethany-Kris and London Miller! The fans have spoken and deemed these partners in crime the gun totting seal of approval! A ten star epic read!
 photo Where The Sun Hides 00.jpg
Oil and water would never mix any more than the Gallucci Crime Family does with the Markovic Bratva. One slip could equal a bloodbath on both sides of the fence. Two powerful families ass
Snow
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it

4 "fight for me" stars

When a meeting of two nemezises, Russian bratva and Italian famiglia were the ultimate enemies, different poles to the same rule, to the same crime, to the same code of a lifestyle – mafia, brought in conntact two little souls yet unaware of the mortal animosity of mafia life, nobody suspected the outcome unfavorable for them both. They were just cover up pawns in a supressing game of rivalry. And were never supossed to meet again.

Violet Gallucci - an Italian mafia's princi
Amanda

Where the Sun Hides introduce us to two new characters, each came from a rival gang family, one a Russian heir, another an Italian principessa.

Kazimir Markovic, the younger son of the Russian Bratva boss, didn't have much of a good relationship with his father, but he did his job well and know where his responsibility lies.

Violet Gallucci, the Italian principessa, is a daddy's girl. She showed her little rebellious streak when she decided to go into the forbidden side of the city to c
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received as part of blog tour*

Say wut? Star-crossed lovers? Mob romance?

Ooh, this new series by Bethany-Kris and London, I dig it! London’s a new-to-me author, but not Bethany-Kris. As much as I keep telling myself no more series for me, I keep getting sucked in. Here’s one good example of that.

It’s like Romeo and Juliet set in New York with the mob backdrop; she of the Italian Cosa Nostra and he of the Russian Bratva. Meeting once as children, these 2 moved on with their merry lives until
AleJandra
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 True as the fucking blood I bleed STARS

"For her, he was that one soul meant for hers. And she wasn't allowed to have him."

description

Bethany ha estado publicando varios libros este año, y es difícil seguirle la pista a todos.

Sin duda el que mas me ha gustado es este, quizá porque London Miller es parte de la historia, y ella hizo que me enamore muchísimo de Kaz.

description

Los protagonistas y la historia en general, me atrapo y me hizo meterme de lleno en todo el drama. Espero la continuación no tarde en sal
Ebru
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4-4,5 "I saw the sun" Stars

Once upon a time, Russians and Italians decided to make a peace between them, for the sake of no more blood. And to show their good intentions, they brought their children with them; Kazimir and Violet.
They had never thought the two make friends in such a short notice but the kids were kids. They were pure, innocent then. They thought the kids would forget and one forgot, the other didn't.

Years later, the Russian Bratva and Italian princessa came face to face again i
Kazy
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*ARC received from author, in exchange for an honest review*

This book was sooo good. The way Kaz and Violet's love story began was too sweet and adorable for words. Their relationship and growth with one another was very genuine. But of course, they were forbidden to even see each other, so you know s**t is going to hit the fan at some point. Kaz was great. He's all about his bratva, but isn't a blind follower. He's so sweet, honest, and protective with Violet. Violet had to learn some harsh tr
Bev
Amazing!! Thank god I waited till all three books were out else I would have committed Kindle-icide for sure!

What I really REALLY liked is that this could have so easily turned into a push 'n pull fest and it didn't, given the circumstances of them being together. Instead I got two adults who talked to each other and listened to what the other was saying with no contrived and ridiculous drama for drama's sake.

Straight on to book two.
Julia
BUY your copy here: AMAZON

5 - krasivaya - stars

A mob principessa and a mob prince.
A match made in a heaven?
Hell not! The worst scenario ever happened...

The streets of modern New York are carefully divided between two families - The Russians and The Italians. They know the rules, they know the boundaries, they know better. But sometimes the pull is not possible to resist. The tension is not possible to overcome. And the love is not possible to ignore. And then the sun hides and the worst thi
Carlene(Inspired)
4.25 Stars
ARC won during Shh...Summer Buzz Book Event!

Blurb from Goodreads:
In places where the sun can hide, the darkest betrayals are made.

Their paths crossed once, a long time ago, but when they meet again, the territory and rules set out by their f
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal #1) by Bethany-Kris and London Miller
4.5 stars!!

“You should have kept those curtains closed, Kazimir.”

This is the story of two kids who met in a graveyard while their fathers shook on a treaty that would change the mafia world for the better, a deal between the Italian and Russian mob, a deal that would stop the war but would draw firm lines in the land. These two innocent kids were pawns, but together, for that brief moment in time they found friends
Selene
ARC generously provided in exchange for an honest review and sooooo appreciated!

photo 7797841_so-betty-white-can-dab-better-than-cam_10f61c30_m_zpsryambq4h.gif

The biggest problem I face with London Miller and Bethany-Kris books?

photo image_zps64jui2g1.jpeg

I knew this book would be fire!!

photo oro7qp_zpsovpmkaid.gif

When I read about these two authors collaborating, especially with regards to this particular content, I immediately celebrated for them because I already knew that I was going to fall in love with what they wrote. So I continued on with my celebratory dance...

photo ye0uz_zpsi3g4izp7.gif

Ever since reading Nancy Haviland's Wanted Men series,
Christine
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 KRASIVYY STAR!

Firstly, can we just admire the beautiful cover? It's so simple and yet so beautiful at the same time. All the contrast and layers, from the portrait of a women who blends in so well with the black background to the pop of color and cool font. All eye-catching! It makes you want to know her story. Is she hiding something? Only one way to find out!

Holy F*CK...Bethany-Kris and London Miller...what you have done to my heart?! GUYS....THIS STORY. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN...Ma
Betul
May 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
**Received ARC in exchange for an honest review**

description

Bethany-Kris is well known for her Italian mafia and London Miller for her Russian mafia books. What happens when these two talented authors co-write a book? You get a forbidden love story between Violet, an Italian principessa della mafia and Kaz, a Russian Bratva heir.

After half a decade of fighting between the Markovic Bratva and the Gallucci Cosa Nostra, a street war that killed nearly thirty men between their respective organizations, there
•Lisa•Marie•
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This started off a bit slow, and I almost put it on-hold, but I'm so glad I didn't. :)
Suzanne (Lily)
5+ Stars

First thoughts: Considering adding a shelf 'still breathing'!!!

Wow!

Bethany-Kris has become an author who, when she announces she has a book releasing soon, I pay attention. What impresses me to no end, is when she co-authors a book the result is a flawless combination of talent. Each author Bethany-Kris works with has been impressive, including London Miller!

Children weren’t like adults. They didn’t understand the boundaries between cultures, and surely not ones as difficult as Cosa Nos
☆ Aimetz
5 "Russians and Italians could never be friends" Stars

I said before London Miller is one of my favorite authors and this is a fact, for her I entered a totally different literary world. The Mafia.

When I knew I would be writing with Kris Bethany I am beyond excited although I had never read anything of Bethany Kris. I wanted to see what they could give us. Two authors who write about Mafia. But knowing the writing from London and had high expectations about it.

I'm very glad to read it and so ha
dreamerinexile
The One Person and The Sun 5 stars

Bethany-Kris is a true master at plotting, taking you on a rollercoaster ride and ultimately leaving you salivating for more. Where The Sun Hides is another masterpiece from the author, but this time the ride introduces her partner in crime, London Miller. The duo totally knows how to create an epic tale and goes on blow my mind.

Where The Sun Hides is a story about two young individuals who are high up in the mafia. Kazimir is the Russsian Bratva Prince while h
sara j
4.5 stars....

I AM IN LOVE WITH BETHANY KRIS WRITING.........

Fabulous ALPHA Hero.....

OUTSTANDING strong heroine....

and fully grasped on MAFIA way of life style....

Bethany Kris knows her strong point very well that how to do with mafia stories...its FANTASTIC.....this book is totally unputdownable for me....

now I would love to read to the second book in series.....
Tahsin
Mar 09, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5-ish stars

I initially thought this was going to be a happier rendition of Romeo and Juliet - and it was, to an extent.
Roisin
Wow, Romeo & Juliet meets The Godfather. I love it!

Violet Gallucci has always been told how to speak, dress, even who to socialise with! So when a forbidden Russian mobster from her past comes along and threatens to bring a little spice into her life, she grabs the chance with both hands. She just doesn't expect to fall in love with him...

description

These guys have the best sexual chemistry, they just can't help themselves! The fact that they have to sneak around together and hide their relationship o
Bargain Basement: (2) Winners - Swag Pack 1 5 Jun 24, 2016 03:15PM
  • Red. (Den of Mercenaries, #1)
  • Protecting Her (The Kensingtons #3)
  • Blinding Love 2 (Blinding Love, #2)
  • The Twenty-One (Emerald Cove #2)
  • The Devil's Masquerade: The Poison (The Devil's Eyes, #4)
  • Yours Always
  • Owned
  • Heartwood (Carved Hearts, #3)
  • I Love You, Salvatore (The Five Families, #1)
  • Conscience (Bellator Saga, #2)
  • Unrequited (Fallen Aces MC, #1)
  • A Bloody Kingdom (Ruthless People, #4)
  • Me (Perfect Chaos, #1)
  • Blood Bound (Marko Delacroix, #2)
  • End Game (Vittorio Crime Family, #3)
  • Circle of Dreams (Quytel #1)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new
More about Bethany-Kris...

Seasons of Betrayal (3 books)
  • Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Where the Wind Whispers (Seasons of Betrayal, #3)
“Kaz chuckled. “No, it’s life. When you depend on others for too much, your happiness, acceptance, or even approval, then you’re already guaranteeing yourself unhappiness, rejection, and dissatisfaction from others and yourself. Better to go on seeking those things from yourself, than expecting others to hand them over to you.” 1 likes
“Safe place. Everybody had one person to be theirs. That one single person in the world that never asked for more than what was given, but always took what was too much to handle. The one person who made everything better, and made someone else better, too.” 0 likes