Start by marking “Kuroko's Basketball (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2: Includes Vols. 3 & 4” as Want to Read:
Kuroko's Basketball (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2: Includes Vols. 3 & 4

Kuroko's Basketball (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2: Includes Vols. 3 & 4

(Kuroko's Basketball Omnibus #2)

Seirin High’s greatest basketball superstar was the one no one literally saw coming—the invisible Kuroko!

Tetsuya Kuroko doesn’t stand out much. In fact, he’s so plain that people hardly ever notice when he’s around. Though he’s just as unremarkable on the basketball court, that’s where his plainness gives him an unexpected edge—one that lets him execute awesome moves witho
Published October 4th 2016 by VIZ Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Kuroko's Basketball (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kuroko's Basketball (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2

Start your review of Kuroko's Basketball (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2: Includes Vols. 3 & 4
ej_bookcorner
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, owned-booked
The game between Shutoku and Seiren was epic (I would probably be saying that word throughout the series whenever Seiren would have a game XD) Midorima's skills really surprised me, imagine a real person with his skills. I feel like Midorima's skills is more relatable compared to the other characters.

In this volume, we see the game between Midorima and Seiren. We also got more information on who Midorima is in the Miracle.

Also, the ending left me hanging.
megs
May 03, 2020 rated it liked it
I forgot that Kuroko and Kagami had fisticuffs during a timeout wtf lol
Joe Crawford
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-2020, owned
4.5
Rebecca
Dec 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: action, ya
Even though I very much enjoyed this volume, what it really did was drive home why ハイキュー!! 1 High Kyuu!! 1 is my preferred sports series - this really feels like it could be any fantasy shounen series with supernatural powers, just with basketball substituted in for fighting dragons. ...more
Chloe
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The volume was fast paced and full of amazing matches. As someone who is a huge fan of the anime, I've been loving revisiting the story in its original format. The volume deals with two matches, one of them being my second favorite team, Shotoku. A very good sport series, although it's often judged because of it's art style, which I actually find perfect for the story. ...more
Christina
This omnibus was one that I needed to read in order to determine whether I wanted to continue the series both anime and manga.
• I enjoyed this volume however I wish it was dubbed in English as an anime because I think I would have gotten more out of it.
• We learned quite a bit about additional characters and background information but I think when it comes to the game conversation it got jumbled and confusing in my personal opinion.
• In addition I think with the two main characters although t
Patrick Ejinaka
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is when you'll see if Seirin High school is top high school basketball contender when they face Shotuko High school in the Inter High Semin finals. Kuruko will finally face off vs former teiko teammate and ace shooter for generation of miracle, Shintaro Midorima. This will be the first official match between former teammates of the general miracle members and phantom six member. Lets see who gonna win. ...more
Somunachi Okee-Aguguo
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this volume. Great follow up to the story. The match Seirin had was also captivating. Also the little character moments were endearing. Not surprised I loved this seeing as how I love the anime. Would definitely recommend.
Emily
May 30, 2019 rated it liked it
My main issue so far is that this is a very plot driven story. I am four volumes in and there has been little to no character development. Every once in a while, there might be one page dedicated to a flashback, but these scenes are rare.
Bee (BacchusVines)
Each volume gets better and better.
Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Gah! I am such a sucker for these sports manga series! Basketball is one of my least favorite sports, and still I was turning away at the pages like they were on fire. Kuroko’s Basketball is like ninja basketball; players have basketball super powers that allow them to dominate the court, and when several of these gifted athletes come together, watch out!

Seirin has advanced in the Inter-High qualifiers. Their opponent, Seiho, smashed the Seirin freshmen last year, so they have a grudge th
Online Eccentric Librarian
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, manga, contemporary

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

Volumes 3 and 4 cover two epic games for Seirin: advanced teams from Seiho and Shutako schools. Both teams have an edge and are considered the North and South Kings. In order to win, Seirin will have to pull out a full surprises of their own - and rely on more than Kurko's speed in the process. At the same time, they have to find the stamina to survive two very tough matches.

Kuroko's Basketball continues to be an enjo
Mars
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Skimmed the first half because Seiho (no one likes you, Tomoki!). The Shutoku chapters are still intense, even if you've watched the anime. And that volume ender, aahh!!!

Props to the translation team because Izuki's puns were still punny.
Dani (ダニ ¦ 다니)
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
I WANNA KNOW WHO WIIIIIINS!!

Edit: Reread
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• ハイキュー!! 7 [Haikyū!! 7]
  • ハイキュー!! 8 [Haikyū!! 8]
  • ハイキュー!! 6 [Haikyū!! 6]
  • 鬼滅の刃 4 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 4] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #4)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 3 [Boku No Hero Academia 3] (My Hero Academia, #3)
  • ハイキュー!! 3 [Haikyū!! 3]
  • 鬼滅の刃 3 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 3] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #3)
  • ハイキュー!! 2 [Haikyū!! 2]
  • ハイキュー!! 23 [Haikyū!! 23]
  • ハイキュー!! 28 [Haikyū!! 28]
  • ハイキュー!! 4 [Haikyū!! 4]
  • ハイキュー!! 14 [Haikyū!! 14]
Tadatoshi Fujimaki (藤巻 忠俊, Fujimaki Tadatoshi, born June 9th, 1982, Tokyo) is a Japanese mangaka, most known for his manga Kuroko no Basuke, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump. Fujimaki was brought up in a good household and environment. He attended Toyama High School and enrolled to Sophia University. He chose for a manga career after finishing his studies.

Also known as 藤巻 忠俊 and 藤巻忠俊.

Kuroko's Basketball Omnibus (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Kuroko's Basketball Omnibus, Vol. 1: Includes Vols. 1 & 2 (Kuroko's Basketball Omnibus, #1)
  • Kuroko's Basketball, Vol. 3: Includes Vols. 5  6
  • Kuroko's Basketball Omnibus, Vol. 4: Includes Vols. 7 & 8 (Kuroko's Basketball Omnibus, #4)
  • Kuroko's Basketball Omnibus, Vol. 5: Includes Vols. 9 & 10 (Kuroko's Basketball Omnibus, #5)
  • Kuroko's Basketball, Vol. 6: Includes vols. 11  12