Start by marking “Ten Count, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Ten Count, Vol. 2

Ten Count, Vol. 2

(テンカウント / Ten Count #2)

Corporate secretary Shirotani suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder in this doctor-patient romance fraught with compulsion!

Corporate secretary Shirotani suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder. One day he meets Kurose, a therapist who offers to take him through a ten-step program to cure him of his compulsion. As the two go through each of the ten steps, Shirotani’
Published November 8th 2016 by SuBLime (first published September 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Ten Count, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ten Count, Vol. 2

⚔ Silvia ⚓
Mar 14, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bl, manga, buddy-read
BR with em

Edit: I finally decided on a rating for this after talking to my BR partner and other people in the comments.

As I said in my original review, there is in fact at least one explicit scene where consent is not given. It's not the only explicit scene in this volume, but I'll get to the other ones in a second.
Some of you might consider what I'm going to write about to be spoilers, so if you don't want to read ahead, don't read, but I'm not going to mark it because I feel like it's importan
MaDoReader
Si el primero me gustó, este ya ha sido la leche, tanto que la edición de Sublime del 3 aún no ha salido y me voy a buscarlo hasta el Averno si hace falta, porque quiero más, mucho más.

Kurose, sigues subiendo puntos ^^
Benjamin
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
I'm so confused. On the one hand, I think this relationship is utterly wrong and, on the other, I find it rather cute.
Sherry
I wish the story took a different direction. I find Kurose's behaviour extremely questionable. At times he gave the impression of being more like a psychopath rather than a psychiatrist. I get the point of shock therapy but this was just too much. Shirotani constantly thought how gross the whole situation was, he said "no" several times but Kurose kept on going. I find it hard to wrap my mind about the fact that Shirotani kind of enjoyed it or wanted it while at the same time he felt an extreme ...more
Cristina
After a short hiatus with reading manga, I must say it's exhilarating to fall into the habit again. The quick pace of the story and the rapid succession of the visuals always make it a unique experience.

As far as Rihito Takarai's Ten Count series goes, I've found the second volume quicker in narrative speed but, probably because of that, not as equally satisfying as the first episode. I loved Volume One's slow pace in building up the story and characters and I would have liked to continue with t
Shin Mon Thway
It’s just getting hotter and hotter. 🔥🔥🔥 There’s dub-con/non-con content in the second volume and if you are thinking to start reading this manga, this is a heads up.

The relationship between Shirotani San and Kurose Kun is getting more and more entangled. Mmmmm 😋 can’t wait for the final magic to happen! Onto the third volume! 😉

4.5 I love it although I say no stars
😜
⭐⭐⭐⭐💫
Chantal
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Male. Mi sento malissimo.
Bine
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok, das ganze geht jetzt in eine ziemlich seltsame Richtung, bei der ich mich zunehmend unwohl fühle... Trotzdem war der Band noch spannender als der erste und ich habe ihn nur so inhaliert... Ich bin mal gespannt, wie ich mit der Reihe noch so zurecht komme...
Lucy Westenra
Warning: no apto para altas temperaturas e.e
Sophie
The story is taking a different direction than I expected, and to be honest I am not sure whether I like it yet. It all will depend on how it continues, and whether she manages to wrap it up in a satisfying way. As it is at the moment, I find it creepy and disturbing but interesting.

I do wish people reading the illegal raws or scanlations wouldn't keep spoiling me though. This goes for all the books I'm reading.
Ekene
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I think I found another new manga series. I fucking love the main character. He's so precious
Alexandria
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Continua la mia RILETTURA di Ten Count, dopo averlo divorato in inglese. Devo dire che avere le pagine con Kurose e Shirotani in italiano tra le mani non ha prezzo.
Dunque, dove eravamo rimasti? Ah, sì… con il fegato dolorante e il cuore un po’ ammaccato.
Kurose ha deciso di interrompere la terapia e, quindi, di non vedere più Shirotani, lasciandolo nella confusione. Dopotutto, era stato Kurose a insistere affinché Shirotani iniziasse a vederlo, nel tentativo di spuntare le voci della lista.
Sembr
Danielle Chambers
Jan 03, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Marianna Rainolter
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Il volume precedente aveva spezzato il mio cuore perché infatti Kurose aveva detto a Shirotani che non si sarebbero più visti. I progressi che il ragazzo aveva compiuto vengono immediatamente spazzati via e solo l’intervento di Kurose lo aiuterà a riprendere il suo percorso di guarigione dalla sua misofobia. Il rapporto tra i due si complica ulteriormente perché Kurose rivela di provare qualcosa per l’affascinante segretario e quest’ultimo si rende conto che il contatto con lo psicoterapeuta lo ...more
Nahia
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
No puedo parar de leer, si es que cuando me pongo con un manga hasta que no me lo leo entero no me quedo tranquila. Estoy super enganchada a esta historia, de verdad. Encima, el tema de la misoginia que padece el protagonista le da un toque, para mí, más interesante a la historia. Yo al menos no había visto antes nada parecido.
Nərmin
Main character's being a mysophobic ( afraid of gems) should be handled carefully. The therapist feels like he is forcing MC too far. It was a bit early for explicit scenes I think. Anyway, I don't deny, it was quite hot too.
Mariany
Controlen a Shirotani por favor.
Kurose, eres malo, malo, muy malo.
Sara
Puff cada tomo nueva de esta serie es mejor que el anterior. Estoy super viciada.
Daniel
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Chapped fingers always gets me in the mood for frottage.
Delicious smut - Forsooth, we are renewed.
Dazz Ross
Jan 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Yup. Pretty much everything I expected to happen happened in this volume. Shirotani and Kurose got together with a whole bunch of dubious consent, we got brief flashbacks to the leads' pasts, and the pieces of this...relationship (?) are starting to come into place. I still think there isn't much to Kurose outside of being a stereotypical seme, but hopefully that changes as the series goes on.

Takarai is really drawing me into finishing this series with her pretty art and the way she's crafting t
Lyra
Apr 02, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Fuck me
There is a serious consent problem in yaoi manga, i know i know, it's to be expected but it still bugs me immensly.
Soooo the thing that was most interesting (where Shitoshe is unable to actually touch anything without being repulsed) was just chucked out the window as it seems like the dude who's supposed to be watching over him (Kurosoke something Kuroko? dunno, could die in a ditch for all i care) straight up sexually assaults shitoshe because he "can't resist the urge" and after Shitos
Karissa
Jan 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Huh, the first volume was wonderfully sweet and slow, but, for whatever reason, the mangaka has thrown that out the window with the second book. Kurose needs to slow his little wannabe Dom self down and check on his partner more often. The author makes it clear in the end note that a D/s relationship is what she's heading for, but it feels choppy. Not sure if I'll pick up the next volume.
Fire Moon Reads
that was a really strange sexual relationship what. no , you know what ? it was not just strange, it was kinda rapey. the dude didn't really give consent , so ew. He wanted it but also didn't. Enjoyed it and wanted it to continue but said no and the other dude just kept going idk it was rapey af y'all
Joshua Gross
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These are weird to individually review, especially since I can read through this series online very quickly. I have noticed the translation is a little weird sometimes, but I'm still enjoying the story.
Alois Trancy's
everytime i'm about to quit the back stories begin and i feel bad and gave it a chance.. why o why do i do this....???????????????
Daniela
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Donde quedaron las mariposas del primer vol? 😳😳😂 oye pero que transformación 😂😂 aunque con un terapeuta como ese, no lo culpo 🤭😂😂
Enid
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this installment. We finally get to the intimacy part. I waited until volume 3 was preordered to read 1 and 2... can't wait for the next chapter.
Susan
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is just the what I needed. Smut and fluff between two adorable boys I need to make life bearable
Lena
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
DI COSA STIAMO PARLANDO RAGAZZI
Erin
Jul 16, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked the first volume of this series... but then. This one had a lot of dubcon/rape in it????? Which I super don't like. :/ So I won't be continuing on with this series. Hard pass.
  • 世界一初恋  ~小野寺律の場合6~ [Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Onodera Ritsu no Baai 6]

Doujinshi Circle : Giga Traper

Favorite Manga : Prince of tennis
Favorite Visual Novel : Uta no prince-sama
Favorite Anime : Uta no prince-sama

She mentioned in her twitter that she is a big fan of "Uta no Prince-sama"
She played all the seasons and watched the anime as well.
She follows all the characters on twitte

テンカウント / Ten Count (6 books)
  • テンカウント 1 [Ten Count 1]