Start by marking “Flame (A Stepbrother Romance)” as Want to Read:
Flame (A Stepbrother Romance)

Flame (A Stepbrother Romance)

Every flame starts with a single spark

SHAY
For four years, I've run from my past in order to save my future.

Until I ran straight into my old stepbrother. My new boss.

Arrogant, brash and infuriating, he always got whatever - and whoever - he wanted.

Now he wants me to stay, and he's not past using blackmail to get me to agree.

I can't stand it. I can't stand him.

S
Published March 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flame

Linda
" Flame " by Ms Villeneuve was a wonderful stepbrother romance, with two characters that I could not help but like.
Shay White, has spent the last four years of her life on the run and hiding and moving from one job to the next. Her best friend and former client Jenna has gotten her an interview at Superiex an opportunity of a lifetime, which Shay nails and finds herself sitting in a twentieth floor office in NYC.
However asestatic as she wants to be and was for a few short minutes meeting the Ceo
Sivutha
Well......it's a 4 stars read.

What can I say. I'm a sucker for step romance. Hmmmm.....

Jason and Shay are cute together. Too much steams not enough plot to this story. I'm looking for more since her last book was a 5 stars read. I kind of high expectation for this book but.....

Theresa
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Flame is so hot you could be burned!

OMG!! This one jumps right in with the steamy scenes, but somehow the CEO doesn't seem like a horny toad. You actually find yourself liking his character. Our heroine is nothing to scoff at either. She is smart, funny, strong, and succeeding in a man's world! And now a bit about the story...

Shay is on her way to a job interview. She is a smart, self taught programmer and she's headed for the top. She excels at her interview and is hired on the spot. Upon intro
Mary Clark
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book; it was well-written and had an interesting storyline, which kept my interest piqued throughout. After a series of low-profile, boring and unrewarding jobs, Shay finally has the chance of a dream position, so it comes as quite a shock when she realises that Jason, her stepbrother, is her new boss. Shay and Jason grew up together, fought together, and it has been four years since she run off after experiencing a terrible ordeal, but no one can ever know the real truth. ...more
Laure
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Leah Montgomery left home at 17 and moved to the city. She changed her name to Shay White and worked hard, and after four years she has an interview for her dream job at a technology company. Jason Montgomery takes one look at his new hire and knows she is his stepsister, and is determined to keep her close. The two become involved, and Shay finally tells Jason why she ran. They come up with a plan to prove that Shay is innoce
Julie Jackson
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Shay interviews for a job and she has no idea that this job will change her life forever. She had a trouble past with her family and was accused of horrible things. She fled, changed her name and has been living her life.

When she meets her new boss, her heart drops. He is her step brother, Jason. He blackmails her into staying with his company.

It doesn't take the two of them long to realize that they are in love.

Can she set her past right or will they both be destroyed by the man she ran from
Sherry Bohrmueller
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

A fantastic story, another 5 star book!!! Loved the mystery of Shay's background that you don't find out what happened until late in the book. Had me wondering about it all along. Another book that I couldn't put down. Loved the chemistry between Shay and Jason. Love Victoria Villeneuve books, hers are definitely on my must read list.
Dianna
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great stories

This book had a bonus book. Flame was a gray step sibling story with a HEA. Victoria Villeneuve did a gray job with both stories. They are both step sibling stories. One Flame was good, but I wanted to hit his father for something he tried to do to his step daughter. The second book once again I wanted to hit the step father for what he did to Julianne mom. It's this worth reading? Yes.
Valerie
Jul 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Shay's new boss turns out to be her step-brother, Jason. She's trusting him to not say a word about her past, and he's dying to know why she fled four years ago. Thankfully Shay is good at what she does, and Jason doesn't want to lose her. Soon they discover the flame between them is too much to ignore. Will it burn hot enough to sustain them, or will it fizzle out?
Linda Rimer-Como
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Interesting read that was hard to put down. This author always gives us a remarkable story. The characters are unique and have great interactions and wonderful chemistry. The story line is full of twists, turns and surprises. Great read, don't miss out.

Elaine
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
I loved Shay and Jason together. The background of these two was great and I loved how Jason took up for her.
Lori
Apr 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Wonderfully steamy and a delightfully sexy pair that I couldn't wait to see how their relationship would work out .... It worked out well :)
Maricruz Muniz
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love

Love the story
Five stars, I couldn't put the book down
Love, sex ,romance, mystery,
How love unites a couple no matter what
Its a must you read thus and the two stories
Shay
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
I couldn't get past the walking STD that is Jason. I have liked other books from this author, but the characters in this book just didn't connect for me.
Jennifer Forsyth
Apr 13, 2016
Patricia Randolph
May 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Hi! I’m Victoria Villeneuve. I’m a small town girl at heart, with dreams of living in a cabin in the country with my two dogs and my amazing boyfriend Mike. When I’m not writing you can usually find me enjoying a nice mocha in my local coffee shop, reading some of my favourite books by the lake or playing soccer with my friends.