Start by marking “Felony Ever After” as Want to Read:
Felony Ever After

Felony Ever After

***A Domino Anthology: 13 Authors ONE story***

Verity Michaels is new to New York City, but even she knows riding in a stolen cab is not a normal way to meet someone. Damn it if that tattoo-covered would-be felon isn’t everywhere now, and lighting everything on fire under her skirt.

His name is Hudson Fenn, and he’s frustratingly impossible to pin down. He works as a bike me
Published March 22nd 2016 by Hunting Anastasia Productions (first published March 17th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Felony Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Felony Ever After

Start your review of Felony Ever After
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The book is sooooo Funny. Had me smiling, laughing all over !
It's a risky business writing Domino anthology . But put 13 of the best authors together and it seems like a piece of cake
The story is about Verity Michele who works in Sales Exportt , under Larold Lay.
This guy is a piece if work. He's kinky and weird
Dude's got issues, This guy's issues have issues !
He has packages delivered to him daily and the Bike Messenger is none other than the Hooded Hunk - Tattoo aka Hudson Finn.
she'd met him
S.M. West
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.25 #PoundHudson STARS

Like many, this book intrigued me. This collaborative approach to writing: 13 authors, one story, each author writing a chapter or two and then passing it onto the next, could have flopped or been wildly entertaining. In this case, the latter prevailed.

Verity Michaels is stuck in an office job where her boss is a creep, she's overworked and her dreams of being a photographer seem to be just that, only a dream. Little does she know, one fateful ride would change her life. I
Jayme
Creation of such a book -13 Authors, 1 story- is an amazing idea. I think it came out really great. It is remarkable, hilarious and lustful story. It doesn't have an ordinary plot, you need to approach this with an open mind and you will have lots of fun.

It begins in the usual, unusual way (at the end of this story you won't find anything unusual in this beginning simply). Verity creepy and weird boss kept her working late and she instead of subway picks taxi to get back home. Just to let anothe
Dali
A crazy sweet, sexy and smile inducing. #cantStopReading #dontWantItToEnd touching and hilarious book you won’t want to miss!

After a failed attempt at a career in photography, Verity Michaels moved from Florida to New York to get a “real” job according to her father. Even though her receptionist position at SalesExportt.com is not her dream job and her boss is a bit weird, she likes being economically independent and living in a city where anything can rhappen, even having a tattooed ho
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, funny
4 Funny Stars

When I realized thirteen authors collaborated on a book I didn’t think anything of it, but when I realized it was ONE story, well I had to see how this would work out.

Felony Ever After is written by thirteen awesome authors, each chapter is written by a different author (some write multiple chapters). What I love best about this is that you know who wrote each chapter and to my surprise the writing flowed and it sounded like it came from one person. The book was passed from on autho
FMABookReviews
❝ Some white knights have tattoos, princess.❞

Hilariously funny, a social experiment gone right! ‘Felony Ever After’ had me laughing out loud, feeling like a detective and swooning all at the same time.

The Challenge: “Pass one chapter to the next author with just the vaguest of outlines to work from and see what emerged.”

13 authors participated. Each with their own writing style, each with their own ideas, each having to write their chapter(s) so that they gel with those before them,
Elle
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 #HoneyBee STARS!

I never thought to read this. 13 authors wrote 1 story? Hmm... There were some of my fave authors so I decided to read because I need some LOL and curious. The title and blurb sounds promising enough.

Verity Michaels works as receptionist at SalesExportt.com under her pervert boss, Larold S. Lay. But never once in her dream that she shared a cab with a tattooed dude. It was exciting also frightening at once. The weird shit happened so fast in one night and she keeps wondering
~♡AB♡~
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
★★★ 3.5 - 4 Stars ★★★

I will be honest with you, when I first heard about this experiment whereby a story is written by 13 different authors, I was hesitant and a bit skeptical as to whether this would work. Luckily, curiousity killed the cat and I signed up for an advanced copy to read, and I am happy to report that, at least for me, it worked tremendously and if you didn't know that the author wrote a chapter each, you wouldn't be able to tell at all.

Verity Michaels is minding her own business
Dilek VT
Jan 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: hot-and-fun
13 writers come together for a crazy project...

FROM THE FOREWORD:

This process started as a wild idea over a year ago and we quickly accumulated the stunning roster of authors you will read in just a few moments. Everyone was a on board for something wickedly different.

The challenge was this:

Pass one chapter to the next author with just the vaguest of outlines to work from and see what emerged. We were guilty of passing a box from one chapter to the next to try and mess with each other. See if
Kate
2.5 Miss. Not. So. Popular.

photo images132SGV3Z_zpskdlvhnbd.jpg

AGAIN. Stars

Tell me how this got so many high ratings. I’m waiting. No? Okay, I’ll tell you how I feel.
13 authors getting together and writing 1 story, sounds impossible right? Well, actually it’s not. I think overall this is a fun book. It was funny, mentally hilarious, full of ha, you have got to be kidding me moments.

But it somehow still fell flat for me. Maybe it is true that too many cooks spoil the broth or that Verity is an absolute judgmenta
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, anthology
Felony Ever After is a novel written by 13 different authors. Some are seasoned pros, some are brand new, so I thought, “How is THAT going to work?”. Each author wrote a chapter (or two) and then passed the story on to the next person. While the concept of a chain story isn’t new, I know I’ve never read a novel like this before. I don’t know how they made it come together, but they pulled it off seamlessly.

The story is about Verity Michaels, a 20-something receptionist trying to make something o
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
A book written by 13 different authors intrigued me. This very easily could have been a disaster, but I had to find out for myself. The authors did a great job, because the writing flowed perfectly. This isn't some deep love story. It's light, fun, and a little crazy at times..but that is exactly what it's supposed to be. #Tattoo&Honeybee #4ever ...more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it

4 #PoundedbyHudson Stars

“Who are you? You’re a total criminal aren’t you?”
“Have I stolen your heart yet?”

After a run of heartbreaking and emotional reads we were so in the mood for a bit of slap and tickle – a bit of fun - so we read the synopsis for Felony Ever After and checked out the list of talented authors who contributed to this story, we guessed this would be the one that just might deliver on that! And we’re pleased to say it really did!

We were keen to see how this story would actually
Mysza
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
**** 4,5 stars ****
DW
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 "Some white knights have tattoos, princess"

I had so much fun reading Hudson and Verity's story. They had me laughing throughout the entire book. I was definitely up way past my bedtime to finish this one. So worth it.

I knew when Hudson jumped in that taxi and took off, I was going to like him. He was sexy, tattooed and funny and was a bike messenger in NYC.

Verity was funny also. She had some witty comments to everything that Hudson said. She thought that being Hudson was wrong because he
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
This was a fun, no stress read. Verity was quirky, which I loved and Hudson was hot! The boss situation was hilarious. The story flowed nicely considering all the authors involved in this project. I loved the tweets and I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I am now following fictional characters on Twitter.
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016

4 #PoundedbyHudson Stars

“Who are you? You’re a total criminal aren’t you?”
“Have I stolen your heart yet?”

We were keen to see how this story would actually
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
#PoundHudson

Straight up, I have not laughed this hard, or this loud in so long. This is the sh!t that would happen to me. But thank the lord I haven’t experienced it all—yet! I really just want to include all the (__) in this review but I’ll refrain… because I don’t want to spoil it for you!

The combination of these authors is #epic! A fabulous storyline, with #humor, #sexytimes, #shenanigans and a bit of #mystery!

Verity Michaels is new to NYC. She found a job and is surviving the day-to-day r
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
3.5 Stars.

Started off a little bland, but the weirdness and wit ramped it up a notch during the second half and made me smile. I liked that both the hero and heroine felt like equals and that it was so delightfully obscure. The humour was a touch that was really needed to add more to it, the whole thing ended up being quite tongue in cheek. I liked it.

The progress of the chapters & story flowed incredibly well for a book that was written pass the buck style.

One thing though, Debra Anastasia, dud
Cristina
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
This was such a fun and hilarious read. When thirteen wonderful authors come together to collaborate you just know it's going to be good.

Verity and Hudson meet by sharing a taxi one night which then ends up in him committing a felony, her freaking out and at the same time secretly drooling at his hotness. This is just the beginning of their story which moves along at a speedy pace and had me turning pages as fast as my kindle could handle.

Verity is in a job she hates, a creepy sleazy boss who ke
Susan (susayq ~)
Take 13 different authors, give them a plot, have them write one story and what do you get? A fantastic, laugh out loud read!

Hudson and Verity are now among my top favorite book couples. And Hudson was soooo swoon worthy! He can call me Honeybee any time he wants. I'll never look at a honeybee again without thinking of him.

*book generously provided by the authors for an honest review. Thank you! *
Jennifer Kyle
DNF @ 60

I really was enjoying the story and each authors' individual writing however, the plot lost my interest and sadly I’m going to be stopping right here.

”Well, that was an unexpected turn. #Faiting #HoneyBee #Dolls”

Julia's Book Haven
Wow this one really surprised me, I wasn't sure what a book written by so many different authors would be like but I absolutely loved it! A really great story, that was super fun to read, and the story flows perfectly you can never tell when the authors change each chapter.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Loved it!

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Poly
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5
Am glad to say that although this was a domino book and I was expecting it to be very uneven in the writing, I found that it wasn't the case at all.
I took half a point since the so called expected "drama" wasn't that dramatic, but having that said, I guess you cannot really create a huge drama issue when the book is written by 13 authors.
Loved Hudson, loved Verity, loved this book :)
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
:D :D

*An advance reading copy was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review.*

Mandy
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5

Really enjoyed this book- super funny and really hot!
Christina Szczepan-santos
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**Received an Arc from one of the authors in exchange for an honest review**

This book was Epic! So many amazing authors!
There's so much I would love to say and I just can't. This review is totally spoiler free.
I've never laughed so much at a story that had such a great storyline.
The tweets #sofunny #dying #almost peed myself.
Every single chapter was epically written, the story flowed so well. I just can't begin to say how much I enjoyed it.
Preorder this, I've added the buy links to the review.

Fe
Three Chicks
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

What a novel idea (see what I did there?) to have a great group of writers write a chapter or two of a book and pass it along to the next writer. Amazingly enough, most of the writer styles were similar so there was only a few times where I thought that the characters words seemed a little out of place.

Verity Michaels is working a job that works better for her father's corporate world than her artistic one. Her passion is photography but her business (which dad helped to fund
Fallen Into Tijan...: Felony Ever After by 13 Different Authors 1 23 Mar 22, 2016 07:02PM

• The Pretending Plot (Caught Up in Love, #1)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Made for You (Cole, #2)
  • Inappropriate
  • Mack Daddy
  • Beat (Life on Stage, #2)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • Full Package (Big Rock #4)
  • Belong to You (Cole, #1)
  • The Naked Truth
  • Havoc
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • The Truth About Cowboys
  • Left Behind
  • Throb (Life on Stage, #1)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • All Grown Up
Helena Hunting is the author of The USA Today and NYT bestselling PUCKED Series. She lives on the outskirts of Toronto with her incredibly tolerant family and two moderately intolerant cats. She writes everything from romantic sports comedy to new adult angst.