Start by marking “Treasured Dreams, A Short Story Collection (Boxed Set)” as Want to Read:
Treasured Dreams, A Short Story Collection (Boxed Set)

Treasured Dreams, A Short Story Collection (Treasured Dreams #1-7)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
This book bundle includes seven short stories from the bestselling Treasured Dreams series.

Holly adores living in her small mountain town of Whitefish, Montana, treasures her beading business, but longs to fall in love. When she meets a handsome stranger at the Falling Leaves Festival, she starts to wonder if dreams do come true. . . .

“An Unexpected Date is a wonderful an
Published March 12th 2016 by Hatco Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Treasured Dreams, A Short Story Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treasured Dreams, A Short Story Collection

C.P. Cabaniss
This was a really cute collection of stories. It was a little too instalovey, but aside from that I really enjoyed it. Holly and Dave were both believable characters and it was nice to follow their adventures together.

I have never been to Montana, but the setting was beautiful. It was nice that Susan Hatler had a connection with the location herself.
Kendra
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-copies
This will not be my last Susan Hatler book. I've read a few others of hers and have never been disappointed.

Treasured Dreams is sweet, cute, and romantic. And it takes place in a small town in Montana. Oh boy, do I love Montana! With Susan's writing, I felt transported there: even if I never got around to visiting the small town by myself. I am in love with it.

The characters Susan presented were classic, just like her others. I adored this book. It was a quirky, clean romance.

*I received a copy
Kathy
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read these short stories one by one but am reviewing them as a boxed set. The 4th book An Unexpected Proposal was free on Amazon last week and was showing up first on my Kindle when I turned it on looking for a new book. It was a quick 24-page read and I had a few minutes so I breezed through it. I quite enjoyed it so went back and read the rest of the series. If you can get this whole boxed set for a dollar or two go for it.  Over the past couple years I had downloaded books 1-6 while they we ...more
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

I just took some time to revisit some old friends. You see, I originally read and reviewed each story in this collection for my Romance Is Ageless blog. (Yes, that is my blog up there in the quotes section – thank you Susan) When these short stories were first released, we readers got a complete story but we had to wait a bit for the next peek into this charming couple’s lives together. In this collection you don’t have that wait. You could read them one story at a t
Jin
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, netgalley
8 short Novella into one.
They are all connected from one story to another.
I did enjoy reading first one to the end. Holly’s life from dating to meeting mr. right and finding happily ever after.
Only part I didn’t really like as much as other one is the last one. How Holly felt bad about adoption when she was close to force to adopt.
i am sure this won’t be my last book by this author. I have been enjoying her short stories.

Thanks to Netgalley and Hatco Publishing for my ARC in exchange for ho
Pascale
Nov 23, 2016 rated it liked it
This collection is one continuous novella from start to finish, broken into short stories. It is the ongoing story of how Dave and Holly met, fell in love, married, had a baby, and lived their HEA. It's sweet, clean, and a little bit cheesy. If you're going to read their entire story, I suggest buying this collection as each segment is not stand-alone. I thought it was okay, although I prefer the author's stand-alone novellas.
Anita
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of short stories that continue the bigger story. Should you want to read these, this collection set is the way to go.
I liked Dave and Holly. I have to say that these stories are a bit to short to really develop anything will real substance. However, they are cute and fun.
Alie
Oct 08, 2016 marked it as read-soon
*Netgalley copy generously provided in exchange for an honest review*
Robert Zimmermann
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Read this one as the installments were released. I've reviewed the individual stories if you want to know more about how much I enjoyed them.
Alyse Posner
Mar 18, 2018
betty bloom
is currently reading it
Mar 20, 2018
SUSAN HATLER is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, who writes humorous and emotional contemporary romance and young adult novels. Many of Susan's books have been translated into German, Spanish, French, and Italian. A natural optimist, she believes life is amazing, people are fascinating, and imagination is endless. She loves spending time with her characters and hopes you do, too. ...more
More about Susan Hatler

Treasured Dreams (7 books)
  • An Unexpected Date (Treasured Dreams, #1)
  • An Unexpected Kiss (Treasured Dreams, #2)
  • An Unexpected Love (Treasured Dreams, #3)
  • An Unexpected Proposal (Treasured Dreams #4)
  • An Unexpected Wedding (Treasured Dreams #5)
  • An Unexpected Joy (Treasured Dreams #6)
  • An Unexpected Baby (Treasured Dreams #7)