Start by marking “The Perfect Fit (Riley O'Brien & Co., #2.5)” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Fit (Riley O'Brien & Co., #2.5)

The Perfect Fit

(Riley O'Brien & Co. #2.5)

Zeke May has spent the past two years recovering from an IED attack and trying to adjust to life as a civilian. The veteran hiring program at denim empire Riley O’Brien & Co. offers a new beginning. The only problem is the high cost of housing in San Francisco, and Margo Lange could be the perfect solution.

Now that Margo has completed veterinary school, she’s ready to fu
Published April 5th 2016 by Jenna Sutton

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Fit, please sign up.
Jenna Sutton Hi Gloria! Thanks for your question. All three novellas - The Perfect Fit, A Kick in the Pants, and Will Never Fade - will be published in a collectio…moreHi Gloria! Thanks for your question. All three novellas - The Perfect Fit, A Kick in the Pants, and Will Never Fade - will be published in a collection novel in early 2017 (mid-February) and it will be available in print. The title of the collection novel is Forever in Blue Jeans, and I will be running a contest in January on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/jennasuttonauthor) so readers can vote on their favorite cover. When the contest is over, the collection novel will be available for pre-order at all major online retailers. You can sign up for my newsletter on my website www.jennasutton.com and that will keep you up to date on all book releases and news. (less)

Start your review of The Perfect Fit (Riley O'Brien & Co., #2.5)
Syndi
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book that i read in the series. Its quite a nice novella. Due to the lenght, all of in this book is insta lust and insta love.

Miss Sutton has this talent writing a very good delicious short story with the right chemistry and sweet banters. I wish that this book can be more than novella.

I love Zeke. He is such a mysterious man. Underneath it all, he is amazing person. There is that sweet vulnerability on him tht tugs me. I love a hero who can show how vulnerable he is.

Overal
namericanwordcat
The romance was just the right blend of funny, tender, sexy and real. I love low angst romance which is all about the couple.

Watching Zeke and Margo fall in love is a pure joy. I adore the Zeke is not a man whore. His not a man whoreness is beyond hot. They become great friends. There are things each needs to work through but in the end they are meant to be.

Love all the tropes are done so well but the writing is so crisp and the dialogue is lovely with all these little gems studded through the
Brenda
Mar 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is just a novella in this series and follows Zeke and Margo as roommates. This book is just sooo cute.

Margo aka Go-go as Zeke calls her falls in love with him in a heart-bit. She is a vet in a new series and needs a low rent. They spend a lot time together and she already sees a future with him but........

Zeke as in a other hand is an ex-militar and he does sees himself marry again or falling in love with a much younger(just 11 years) woman who makes him hot and thinking naughty thoug
Kimberly
My review cross-posted from Wit and Sin: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2016/03...

There are some stories that just make you happy when you read them. The Perfect Fit is exactly that kind of tale. Jenna Sutton has delivered a story that’s so bright, charming, and heartwarming that I couldn’t put it down.

Margo is a ray of sunshine. Her energy and optimism jump off the page and she simply dazzles everyone, Zeke included. Margo is a veterinarian who has always wanted to move to San Francisco, but
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh, wow. ZEKE! I can't tell you how much I loved this sexy novella—although I'm certainly going to try...

I've have the good fortune to review two other books in this series—Coming Apart at the Seams, and the upcoming Hanging By a Thread. I enjoyed them both, HBaT immensely. I thought nothing would top my love for Cal O'Brien, but Zeke May definitely gives him a run for his money. (Although, the little moments with Cal in The Perfect Fit just reinforced my adoration of the O'Brien heir.)

This nove
Heather andrews
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Zeke is an odd one, he tries to do the right thing, or what he thinks is right and it ends up being wrong. I liked the relationship between Margo and Zeke, the girl knows how to voice her opinions:
She huffed in obvious frustration. “Because I’m in your bed, Zeke, and you haven’t even noticed that I’m almost naked.” Glancing down, he eyed her breasts. Her tight black camisole barely contained the plump mounds.
“I noticed,” he assured her.
At times Zeke would rather show Margo his answers to quest
Lindsay
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, jan2017
I wasn't expecting to love this book, but I totally did. I love roommate romances, and this one really fit the bill. Yes, it's a novella, so it's on the short side...and yes, I do wish it had been a little longer....but I still loved the friendship that developed between Zeke and Margo. I loved his little nickname for her (go-go) but I kind of wish I'd seen how she ended up with that nickname.

I loved seeing them fall for each other, even if I wished I'd been able to see more.

I definitely can't
Tash
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author/publicist in exchange for a honest review

I loved the little detour that The Perfect Fit provided by exploring the life, one of the O’Brien’s employees, a broken ex army man and young broke veterinarian who happen to end up living together and finding that they are the perfect fit.

Zeke Mays was the perfect distraction whilst waiting for the third book and whilst we did get glimpse of Cal O’Brian, the last of the O’Briens
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
This was a cute short novella. Loved Zeke from the beginning, not only is he this big hulking military hottie but his protectiveness of Margo was freakin adorable and he had a sense of humor.

Zeke and Margo are as different as night and day but that's what makes it all so fun. This was a pretty drama free read. There is some angst, our H suffers with PTSD and deals with some insecurities and doubts about starting a relationship since an IED took his leg. Margo was Zeke's wake up call and I loved
Danielle
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a quick little novella that adds to the O'Brien series. While we see some characters from the previous books we also meet two new characters.

Zeke and Margo are different as night and day but with them being roommates that doesn't matter much. These two have an attraction towards one another but Zeke is quick not to let anything happen between them. One they are roommates and that could be awkward and two he is 11 years older then her, but the more time they spend together doing just room
Maria
Apr 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a very enjoyable and quick read, even if the price was too high for a novella. I liked the plot and I really loved the well rounded characters and almost everything made sense in their attitudes and reactions. I must confess that the format of the sex parts was unexpected, but justifiable since passion was already simmering for some months.
There were a few inconsistencies though: (view spoiler)
Lisa Filipe
I so enjoyed THE PERFECT FIT! Light-hearted, fun, sexy and sweet, it was just the right combination to keep me turning pages, and wishing for more of Zeke and Margo!

For the length of a novella, Sutton packs a punch with emotion and heart, and a side of spice that has the heart pumping! If you are looking for a great introduction to Sutton's writing, check out THE PERFECT FIT, you will find it to be a delectable treat!
Nelle Nazario
Just read Jenna Suttons' new novella, The Perfect Fit. Loved it! Zeke is scrumptious and Margo is so damn sweet!
Christi Snow
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Review:
First things first...this is a novella within a series, but you absolutely do NOT have to read the series to be able to enjoy this novella. While it falls within the world, the stories really have no bearing on one another at all. Pick this one up to check out this author's writing. I think you will enjoy it and then you can check out the rest of the series.

This book is about Margo and Zeke. Margo is a new veterinarian starting her first job in the city she's always wanted to live in.
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1TaGHgC

What a cute, make-you-feel-good read! I loved every second of The Perfect Fit. The only downfall of this one? That it had to end. I had such a good time with these two as desperation brought them together as roommates and they went from strangers to best friends to something even more. *sigh* I loved them.

Zeke is one sexy beast of a man. He's a little older at 36--she's 25--and maybe a spot world weary after coming home from
Jeananna
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic book! I read it in one sitting!!
I give The Perfect Fit FIVE "Life is short. Let's eat dessert first." STARS

Full review on release day at The Book Reading Gals!!

4/6/16:
I just love when you find an author that you know, you just KNOW, that when you pick up a book from them you are in for a great story. A story that will help me escape for a bit, let me live vicariously through the characters, and give me the happily ever after that I LOVE! For me Jenna Sutton is that kind of auth
LJT
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a refreshing and sexy novella! The Perfect Fit by new to me author Jenna Sutton, is a fast-paced story with two main characters that are instantly fascinating, likable, and have a ton of off the charts chemistry.

Margo Lange is a brand new veterinarian with a ton of student loans that have to be repaid. She accepts a promising position at a local clinic in San Francisco, a city where she has always dreamed about living in. Thanks to her uncle's military connections, she finds a safe and
Sherin
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A quick read from Jenna Sutton, The Perfect Fit was a heartwarming novella and fourth standalone in the series Riley O'Brien & Co.

This the story of Zeke and Margo, a former army veteran and a vet. For a short read, Jenna Sutton does a good job with character building and gives us the backstory of the leads.

I loved how the relationship developed between Zeke and Go-go (Margo, as he fondly calls her) and how they go from roommates to friends and then lovers.

I would have loved Zeke to have handl
Paige Turner
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thought Perfect Fit was simply perfect.
I loved the story for Margo and Zeke. This couple had chemistry from the beginning and lasted throughout the book.

Zeke is our wounded hero who has started a new life outside the military. While his struggling to accept the loss of his leg, he finds a roommate whose fresh faced and has a sunny disposition.

Margo is staring over in a new city. She finds the perfect room along with the perfect roommate. She's smitten with Zeke from the first sight. Zeke ju
Book Lover
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC from NetGalley for an honest review.

This is my first book by this author. I will be reading the others in this series. While this book is part of a series, you do not have to read the others first.

I loved Zeke and Margo. Zeke is ex-military, a little stiff, but with a big heart. Margo is a veterinarian, easy going and quick with a laugh. They start out as friends. What I really liked was the emotional connection between the two that came before the sex.

When I finished the book
Miriam
Awesome read. Very well paced for a novella and the relationship development was perfect!
Jen_C
3.5 stars.

The style was a bit too wordy for my tastes. I don't need to know what the characters are wearing or eating in great detail, but I know that works for some.

Overall pretty cute with a few cheesy bits and a quick ex-drama. Fun story for dog lovers.

Zeke is a 36-year-old former army Major who had a lower leg blown off by an IED. He now works in the supply chain for Riley O'Brien and CO (repeatedly mentioned by FULL name). He lives in a nice 2-bedroom apartment and needs a roommate to help
Angela Goodrich
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

The Perfect Fit was a perfect way to spend a few hours on a Saturday afternoon. It also proved to me that my love of this series is not just because I love the O’Brien family, but because I enjoy Sutton’s writing. Unlike the previous installment in the series, neither of the main characters in this novella are a member of the O’Brien family. Well, not the genetic O’Brien family, that is, because Zeke is an employee at Riley
Book Reading Gals
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Title: The Perfect Fit

Series: Riley O'Brien & Co. novella

Author: Jenna Sutton

Now that Margo has completed veterinary school, she’s ready to fulfill her dream of living in the Bay Area. Unfortu
Deborah
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those stories that just makes you happy the entire time you are reading it! The Perfect Fit is such an endearing and sweet read! The story flowed so well that before I knew it, it was over! It takes place in the Riley O'Brien & Co. series, but I read this as a standalone and loved it!

Margo is a vivacious girl who loves animals. She's a vet and loves her job every single day-even when they don't go as good as she would like. She's so real that everybody just adores her. I did! We a
Lynn Lim
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First, I need to say one thing: WOW!!! I LOVED this book. The first thing that drew me to this book was the cover. When I saw it the first time, I had to read the blurb. Now the blurb made me want to read it all the more. I love a good book about the heroes of this country, whether they be military, fire, police, they are all HEROES in my book. I fell in love with Zeke, the hero in this book. He is a hero that served in both Iraq and Afghanistan, losing part of his leg in an IED during his last ...more
Bff Book Blog
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Zeke May is a Veteran who has recently moved to San Francisco to take a job at Riley O'Brien & Co. as part of a Veterans to work program. To help meet expenses, he offers to share his apartment with the niece of an army buddy. But, he doesn't expect Margo to share the space in his head and heart as easily as she occupies a room in his apartment.

Margo and Zeke are terrific characters that are really well developed for a brief novella. Margo is a veterinarian with a huge heart. She bring out the
Crystal
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jenna Sutton's The Perfect Fit was a sweet romance between two characters that found each other at just the right time. Wanting to fulfill her dream, Margo finds herself in a new city with a sexy new roommate. A wounded Army Vet, Zeke is left with painful memories and nightmares. As their attraction towards each other grows, they react to it in different ways. Margo wants to pursue her feelings toward Zeke, while he believes that she deserves someone better. While I really enjoyed the time I spe ...more
Isha Coleman
Apr 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Zeke and Margo were slow in drawing me into their world. Once they did however, there was no turning back. The Perfect Fit by Jenna Sutton brings together two wounded, insecure people with nothing in common yet for some strange reason they find comfort and shelter in each other. I received an ARC of The Perfect Fit in exchange for an honest review. I would love to say that I was hooked from page one but that wouldn't be true. The awkwardness of the first meeting was uncomfortable but Ms. Sutton ...more
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
I was graciously given an arc by NetGalley in exchange for a honest review. This is my first Jenna Sutton book and of course Riley O'Brien & Co. Book but it will definitely not be my last the first two books are on my TBR and the new book coming out also. Margo has finally graduated from Vet school and is starting her dream of living in San Francisco. But with mountains of school debt the only places she can afford are dumps. And she needs saftey after having her apartment broken into while livi ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Redemption (Devereaux, #6)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Return to Virgin River (Virgin River, #19)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas (The Sinclairs, #0.5)
  • Because of You (Coming Home, #1)
  • Runaway Bride (Magnolia Beach #1)
  • Love Lettering
  • Wrapped Up in You (Heartbreaker Bay, #8)
  • Close Up (Burning Cove #4)
  • Blackstone Ranger Hero (Blackstone Rangers #3)
  • Knight of Ocean Avenue (Love in Laguna, #1)
  • Almost Just Friends (Wildstone, #4)
  • To Beguile a Beast (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #3)
  • Crashed Out (Made in Jersey, #1)
  • Last Light
  • Courting Eliza (Brides of Somerset, #2)
  • A Yuletide Highlander (Highland Heather Romancing a Scot, book 7)
  • Lady Danger (The Warrior Maids of Rivenloch #1)
Jenna Sutton is a former award-winning journalist who traded fact for fiction when she began writing novels. Surprisingly, the research she conducted for her articles provided a lot of inspiration for her books. She’s the author of the Riley O’Brien & Co. romances and the new Trinity Distillery series.

Although Jenna calls Texas home, more often than not, she’s somewhere else. Her love’s job takes

Riley O'Brien & Co. (3 books)
  • All the Right Places (Riley O'Brien & Co., #1)
  • Coming Apart at the Seams (Riley O'Brien & Co., #2)
  • Hanging by a Thread (Riley O'Brien & Co., #3)

News & Interviews

“So,” Cal said, drawing out the word, “that was Margo. Your roommate. The one you’re not attracted to. The one you don’t think about ‘that way.’”
Jake snorted. “He thinks about her ‘that way’ and a thousand other ways, too, I’ll bet.”
“At least a thousand,” Cal agreed. “In the car. On a bar. Against a door. On the floor. In the shower. In a tower.” He paused. “I’m channeling Dr. Seuss.”
Jake snickered. “On a bed. In a shed. In a tent. Under a vent. On a slope. With some rope.” “Rope is too rough. It chafes delicate skin,” Cal noted. “I prefer to use one of my ties.”

Zeke crossed his arms over his chest. “Are you done yet?”
“Why are you still here? Don’t you have anything better to do?” Cal asked.
“Yes, you do. Her name is Margo.”
0 likes