Start by marking “Falling for Her Bachelor (The Palotays of Montana #1; Bachelor Auction Returns #2)” as Want to Read:

Falling for Her Bachelor

(The Palotays of Montana #1)

When Navy firefighter Nick Palotay returns to Marietta to go on the bachelor auction block for a good cause, he expects it to be risk free. But when he needs someone safe to bid on him and his sister’s best friend is coaxed into stepping up, Nick isn’t prepared for the effect Cassidy has on him. She sends his mind to all kinds of dirty places…places his battered heart can’ ...more
Published April 12th 2016 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Her Bachelor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Her Bachelor

Start your review of Falling for Her Bachelor (The Palotays of Montana #1; Bachelor Auction Returns #2)
Nicola
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Robin Bielman is one of my favourite authors, so when I discovered she was involved in Tule's 2016 Bachelor Auction...

description

Over the past couple of years, Marietta, Montana has become a place I return to time and time again. With endearing couples, romantic journeys, and the fact that they can be read alone despite the subtle links and character crossovers between authors, it's just so inviting. And Robin brought me all I could have asked for in Cassidy and Nick's story.

"Nick Palotay, if you were
Mari
Very enjoyable, quick read with a complete story. Plausible scenario and good characters. It'd work if it was lengthened too.
Irene

I really enjoyed Falling for Her Bachelor.

The storyline held my interest from the first page and the characters were entertaining, passionate and their chemistry was off the charts.

Nick and Cassidy made me laugh, sad, frustrated & swoon with their story. Both had been through alot in the past and opening their hearts wasn't easy for either one. I enjoyed watching them connect, communicate and learn to go with their heart and not fear love.

And did I mention how hot they were? *fans self*
Maria Rose
Cassidy might have had a little crush on her friend's big brother Nick when they were younger but nothing ever came of it and in the meantime they've gone on to have successful careers (he's a Navy Firefighter and she's a photographer). Back home in Marietta, helping out Nick by bidding on him at the charity bachelor auction in their home town at the behest of her friend turns into a deal between them whereby he'll return the favor and be her date to a work function to keep an amorous would-be s ...more
Robin Bielman
Jul 01, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
My sexy, fun, best friend's older brother romance is on sale for .99 for a limited time!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hqtTdl
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1S8F6aw
iBooks: http://apple.co/1VBB9Qs
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1VWvG6V
Claire Robinson
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "It was perfect. Every Minute." Stars!

I absolutely adored Robin Bielman’s addition to the Bachelor Auction series. Perfect romantic escapism, and anything that gives me more time in Marietta, Montana is always a plus, but something just clicked with Cassidy and Nick’s story, and I simply couldn’t put it down.

The author took one of my favourite tropes, in Best-Friends Big Brother and crafted a well-developed, sexy coming together. Sid and Nick have been a part of each others lives from child
Kassiah
4-1/2 stars.

This review also appears on Pretty Sassy Cool.

Have you ever been in a reading slump and just needed something? Something that was fun and sexy without being bogged down with crazy, unnecessary drama and adults that act like toddlers?

You guise. I've loved Robin Bielman ever since the very first book of hers that I've read, and I love following her on social media. But let me tell you something right now: there is so much more to her than the fun blonde jokes she posts on facebook! She
Lexi Cubbins
Fast-paced, sugary sweet friends to lovers romance.
The plot had so much more potential and to be honest, the whole going from you're-a-problem to I-can't-live-without-you wasn't believable enough for me. 2 + 1 stars only because of Ro's character.
Michelle Quintana
Dec 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Sweet love story with a satsifying ending. Cassidy has always had a huge crush on Nick, who happens to be her best friend's older brother. When Nick goes back home for some downtime, he is reluctantly drafted to participate in the bachelor auction as a favor to his sister. When he runs into Cassidy at the auction, he tries to stay away from her because he knows about her crush on him. When another lady tells him that she plans to win him, he panics and tells his sister to pick someone to outbid ...more
Heather in FL
Mar 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC from the author in return for my honest review.

This was a cute, quick read. We have Cassidy, who had a bad experience in college, so she's wary of men in general. And we have Nick, who just lost two of his friends in a fire and is trying to decide whether to go back into firefighting. Nick is Cassidy's best friend's older brother whom she had a crush on when they were younger. Nick is participating in a bachelor auction, but when he realizes a stalker girl from his
Kim
Mar 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cassidy Ware has come back home to deal with the sale of her parent’s house along with trying to figure out her next steps in life. She has been scared, literally and figuratively, making her very fearful of everything. Except her best friends brother, and her first crush, Nick Palotay.
Nick’s sister and Cassidy’s best friend, Rowan, asks for her help to save Nick at a bachelor's auction. Using money that Nick put up, she is more than happy to bet on him. After some friendly teasing from Nick, Ca
Tina
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this ebook in exchange for an honest review.

I've been a big fan of Robin Bielman's work for a while now and I love opening my email to find another one is on its way! This book was a really cute, fun, steamy book that I couldn't put down. I read it in one day! I really love the trope of a woman falling for her best friend's older brother and this one didn't disappoint. And seriously, a bachelor auction?! Sign me up! (But don't tell my husband ;) haha) It's so fun how N
Marie
Apr 05, 2016 rated it liked it
** I recieved an ARC of this book in exchange of an honest review.

I liked this book. But, even though I am a big fan of Robin Bielman's work, I have to admit that this one wasn't my favorite. It is, however, a book that I would recommand to any chick-lit fan out there, because it is still a fun and cute quick read.

I can't put my finger on what exactly makes me rate this book a 3 stars instead of giving it a rating of 5.... I think it's a little bit of everything, but mostly Nick. Hé was great,
Amy R
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Robin Bielman’s books are auto reads for me. Her stories are just enjoyable books that are hard to put down. Falling for Her Bachelor is a sexy, hot contemporary romance novel with an enjoyable plot, developed characters, and passionate romance. It was a great book to escape reality for a few hours.

Nick is Marietta’s Navy Firefighter who is a hero that feels like he is anything but. He couldn’t save the people he was closest too and feels he let them down. Cassidy is looking to branch out from h
Paula
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The second in the latest Marietta Bachelor Auction, Falling for Her Bachelor by Robin Bielman is a wonderful brother of my best friend trope. I enjoyed Cassidy as she found balance in her life. I even learned to like Rowan’s older brother, Nick. He had the older brother arrogance down to a science, so I particularly enjoyed every time Cassidy got his goat so to speak.

This fast pace novella is heavy on character interaction with some interesting minor characters, like those at the hot tub. The ch
Samanthe Beck
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story brought it all!

Smart, kick-ass heroine I could root for? Yes! Cassidy is a successful photographer with talent and ambition. She survived a brutal college trauma that left her with some physical and emotional scars, but she’s not about to let her life be defined by it.

Strong, brave, hero at a crossroad? Yes! Nick is a true hero—a Navy firefighter honorably discharged after a fire took the life of his best friends. He’s survived some hard times too, and he’s home to support a good cau
Kerry Croucier
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Growing up, Cassidy had a crush on her best friend's brother, Nick, but he thought of her as a pest. Now, both are back in Marietta for different reasons, each with their own baggage. Nick agreed to participate in the Bachelor Auction, along with his former teammates, to help his former coach's cause. When he realizes that he may be one by someone that may expect a whole lot more, he begs his sister to find someone else to bid on him, he will even donate the money.
When Cassidy steps up, he is a
Shelagh
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Falling For Her Bachelor is fast paced, sexy and fun. This year's bachelor auction in Marietta, Montana is all about raising money to build a helipad at Marietta Hospital, and Nick is the second bachelor to be auctioned off.
I liked Nick and Cassidy straight away. They read like real people. I loved the setting. I've never been to Montana but I've read so many books set in and around the fictional town of Marietta that I feel right at home there. The story flowed nicely and I liked the way Robin
Mel T
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Bachelor Auction Returns series. Cassidy has always had a crush on her best friend's older brother and when she bids on him in the auction to help him avoid an obsessed admirer, they both get more than they bargained for. This book is hot, sexy and humorous - I loved the chemistry and dialogue between Cassidy and Nick. The first I've read by Robin Bielman, but I'd definitely read her work again.
Talking Books
Mar 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Falling For Her Bachelor by author Robin Bielman was another Marietta Montana hit with enough depth and strong story that didn't disappoint. This reader was glued to the pages with the character antics and witty dialogue that kept me turning the pages from start to finish.
Review copy received from Tule Publishing for an honest rating
Kristy Loftis
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Nick and Cassidy's story! Having known one another for years Cassidy saves Nick from a "crazy" girl at this years bachelor auction. Nick is afraid that Cassidy's childhood crush on him will complicate there weekend date but she sets him straight!
I loved both main characters. Even through all the pain in there past they are fun loving and entertaining!
Lisa
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. Nick and Cassidy have this deal to help one another out. Will he be able to get over the fact that she's like a little sister? Will a relationship work? You will get these answers and a whole lot more when you read this book!!!
Stephanie
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

This was my first book by their author and I enjoyed it. It was a bit slow in the beginning and I have to be honest I didn't like Nick in the beginning but he grew on me. I enjoyed reading how they're dealing with their own sad past and their journey to being together. I wish there was a bit more of how their relationship is later on but I feel like we might see glimpse or hear about them in the following book.
Josephine
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Cassidy is my kind of girl and any man should feel really lucky to be loved by her. I read book 2 of the Palotays and loved Rowan there too. Talk about girl power and the great qualities of a woman from these 2 besties. I didn't like Nick at the beginning for stringing Sid along and talk about feeling used by this guy. Good thing he came to his senses in the end. I wish there was more to the ending though.
Meryl
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and spicy.

This story made for easy reading. Cassidy and Nick have known each other since childhood. However, for the last twelve years Nick has been in the navy as a firefighter. His return to town follows tragedy and he is set against relationships. Cassidy is asked to bid and win on him in an auction which she does. Their weekend away is the start of something magical.

Wonderful characters, steamy with a deserved HEA.
Teresa
Mar 19, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a surprisingly good book! I liked both the main characters and their romantic journey was very believable. I thought Nick and Cassidy had good chemistry and the writing style was smooth and easy to read. I would read more from this author.
Tracy Sylvester
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable, steamy read

Another incredible Marietta, Montana based book. We meet Six, Nick and his sister Rowan. With each story we learn more about each character in the small close knit town. Another riveting bachelor auction book.
Kendal
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this book, but it lagged in some spots. The ending felt rushed after all the bulidup. I loved the story and the characters.
Kimberly
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute story. Book number two has more depth
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Loved it

5 Stars

I so loved this book so very much. This book was like a steak being out on a barbecue grill the slowness of the cooking till the last few minutes when the steak is just about done. The flavors sizzle and the smells become euphoric.
Hot sex too.

Happy Sexy Reading
« previous 1 3 next »

• Redemption Island (Island Duet #1)
  • Weekend with Her Bachelor (Bachelor Auction, #4)
  • Boss in the Bedsheets
  • Chaos & the Geek (Grace Grayson Security, #1)
  • Would Like to Meet
  • Blind Date with my Billionaire Boss (Blind Date Disasters Book 5)
  • The Change Up
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Kissed by a SEAL (Hope Falls Universe KW, #2)
  • Seducing the Bachelor (The Wilder Brothers #1; Bachelor Auction Returns #3)
  • The Billionaire's Destined Bride (The Blushing Brides, #8)
  • Do Claim the Tempting Athlete (Jewel Family #7)
  • Temptation (The Hunted, #1)
  • The Matchmaker
  • Here Comes the Flood (Elite Athletes #1)
  • Before You Say I Do
  • Something Like Summer - The Comic - Volume One: Summer (Something Like Comics Book 1)
  • Bachelor for Hire (Bachelor Auction Returns #1)
Robin Bielman is the USA Today bestselling author of over fifteen novels. When not attached to her laptop, she loves to read, go to the beach, frequent coffee shops (and by frequent she means daily but she's trying to break the habit), and spend time with her high school sweetheart husband and two sons.

Her fondness for swoon-worthy heroes who flirt and stumble upon the girl they can’t live withou

The Palotays of Montana (2 books)
  • Once Upon a Royal Christmas (The Palotays of Montana #2)