Start by marking “Rule Breaker” as Want to Read:
Rule Breaker

Rule Breaker

(Rules of Engagement #1)

She controls a technology empire. He controls her.

At just twenty-eight years old, Arya Rey has become queen of the tech world. While she is highly respected as a philanthropist and fearless businesswoman, no one would suspect that beneath her controlled exterior simmers a private passion. A desire never spoken of in Boston’s elite social circles. A need for submission, for
Published November 1st 2016 by Hachette

To ask other readers questions about Rule Breaker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rule Breaker

Geri Reads
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is Sienna Snow's first foray into writing romance. While Rule Breaker didn't really break any rules in terms of its plot or trope, it did give us a strong, female lead who is not only beautiful but rich and smart. Very, very smart.

Arya Rey is a billionaire whose life was upended years ago after her then lover and Dom shut her out and rejected her. Fast forward to five years later, her company is merging with the company that's owned by the man who broke her heart. And he wants her back in
Scandal (Scandalicious Book Reviews)
TJ loves finding debut authors that knock it out of the park! 4.5 stars for the first book in the Rule Breaker series!

Samantha
Oct 07, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm torn with how exactly to rate this so I guess 3.5 stars is where I'm going to stay. This book had all the makings of a five star read for me but somewhere it fell flat. I didn't particularly like Arya very much which probably explains why the book lost an entire star. It isn't a great read if you aren't liking the heroine. I honestly felt the hero deserved someone better so coupled with bits of the book that made me roll my eyes, I landed at 3.5 I will never be satisfied stars.

Max was my fa
Heather andrews
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Max is a possessive man, “we better get going.” He paused before we exited. “Just so you know.” I looked up. “Tonight will be the last time you will ever wear that dress. I don’t like others seeing what belongs to me without permission.” I love all the dirty talking Max does, “if you don’t stop that train of thought, I’m going to position you against the wall of this hotel and eff you senseless, not caring who sees us.” I loved this book, Max was dominating and sexy.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

As a debut novel for Sienna Snow, I was highly impressed. Rule Breaker was intelligent and kinky and a new BDSM series of the wealthy and alpha that I truly enjoyed.

Arya was an interesting heroine. Self-made and dominant in the boardroom, submissive in the bedroom. A programmer thrust into the spotlight based on her intelligence and powerful company. Paired with Max, who was just as powerful, just as wealthy. But while they were eq
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Technie women unite! New to me author, Ms. Snow wows me with this new series. I picked this book up on a lark, not expecting much. With many authors still jumping on the BDSM bandwagon, I normally prepare myself for disappointment. Ms. Snow writes a moving tale, pulling me into kinky erotica, intrigue, betrayal and love rekindled.

Arya Rey is the kind of female protagonist I admire and understand. She works in the world I live in and she's made it to the top. She is an inspiration to women in the
Wit & Wonder Books
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC provided for an honest review

First off, I loved the premise of this novel. Sienna Snow took a spin on a staple in a romance novel. She has a woman as a billionaire. And I loved it.

This is an amazing debut for her. She knocked it out of the park with Rule Breaker. She gave you a steamy romance. Along with scorching love scenes. I couldn't put it down. The plot Sienna weaved through this novel was interesting It had me reeled in from the start. The diversity in the characters. In the their t
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
* I received an ARC copy for my honest review*

I was captured by this book from page one. The first few lines were off the charts hot!!! Arya is a tech guru. One of the smartest woman out in their industry. She shares her success with her best friend's Milla & Lex. They own a company together that build security codes to help the DOD fight off terrorists. Arya has a past of secrets. This woman has strength and lives for her work. She is known as the Ice Queen as she shows no emotions to the o
Samantha
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it

I love reading debut authors. I remember spending my Saturdays walking the aisles of Borders trying to find that new breakout book. Now-a-days I find myself searching Twitter and listening in on the latest buzz. My good luck, I saw a post from Forever and I immediately favored the link and stalked NetGalley. I do love a great erotic romance, especially D/s relationships, I find they push me out of my comfort zone, and I am always looking to be challenged by my own biases. Not only did this book
Jeanne
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jeep-diva
Wow. This book has it all. Great characters, insanely hot sex, thrills and intrigue. Max broke Arya’s heart years ago. He was young and not mature enough to handle their relationship. Arya, like any sane woman, doesn’t want to let him hurt her again.

When Max steps back into Arya’s world after buying her company, he doesn’t overpower, discount or try to replace her. He lets her be in charge, even when she’d hard on him while teaching him to wrote code. I loved this dynamic. Arya in charge and Ma
Melissa Cole
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Steamy sex scenes with a plot weaved in is always a great read, but those two things mixed in with a diverse character line-up is even better! It is refreshing to read about a strong woman of color leading a technology empire. Arya is not shocked in awe at how much money HE has, she has made her own millions and is a business force of her own. Sienna Snow's ability to make us feel so many emotions through her weaving of words is just one of the reasons I loved this book. She also has the ability ...more
Denise
Oct 21, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf
I actually couldn't get past the 10% mark. Everything just seemed to be disoriented. We didn't get much insight into Arya and Maxwells back story. Which the story revolved around and you knew something big happened between the two. I couldn't get into the characters and their chemistry. Overall, it was not a win for me. And I tried to give it more than it's chance to survive. It was a DNF.
Loves to Read
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Super fun and sexy read. I love stories about smart, strong women who are the billionaires! Max is a hot and a girl can only dream of someone like him to share her nights with.
Sharon
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rule Breaker is a sexy page turner story that will have you rooting for Arya and falling in love with Max. Sienna Snow is a new author and she has hit the mark with her debut novel.

Arya is smart and successful, beautiful and bold and through her hard work and brains has built a leading technology business. This powerful woman is strong in business and sexy on the dance floor. She has all the trappings of the success she's earned, clothes, jets and cars. She has it all, right? Then why can't she
Gisele
Nov 24, 2016 marked it as dnf
DNF @ 25%

I tried but I was bothered by too many things to continue reading and I couldn't connect with the main couple.

1. There were too many holes in the H/h back story. I felt like I needed reading a previous book to understand everything that happened to them. Yes, we get some flashbacks, but it was confusing, it was like I was missing something all the time.

2. Arya was supposed to be a strong and confident woman, but where Max was concerned she was VERY weak. I didn't like that.

3. I missed
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Max & Arya. Two sexy billionaire with nothing but lots of money and a lot of hot, dirty, raw sexy. With this tale we get a young, hot, sexy, strong, female that has her own billions and a few secrets of her own.

Max and Arya had their go with each other. A world of dom and sub was introduced and accepted by Arya, but things changed and life moved on. Now years later they have a chance to see if a connection can be made again. Arya has changed and her needs may have taking a backseat to her c
Red Lipstick
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The first scene in this book captured me...and then I just couldn't put it down. Just as you think this book is about hot sexy romance (which is fabulous), it's so much more. You can't help but love the diversified characters in this book. There's a great story line and an internal struggle that you can relate to. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves juicy sexy scenes mixed with an intellectual plot.
BooksAndDreams
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a super hot book!!! I loved it. I especially loved the twist in the billionaire story by making the female the rich one. I'm a geek so I loved the techie aspect of this story and the suspense thrown in with all the super hot sex!

I couldn't put it down! Max is definitely my next book boyfriend!
Kia
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! Max& Arya were great together. I also loved the secondary characters. I was hooked on this book right from the beginning. So great to see a strong heroine. Sorry, I'm not very good at reviews. :)
JoDeen
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book

Rule breaker was excellent!! I could go on and on about reason you should go pick this book up . It was sexy , fun , thrilling and took twist and turns I did not expect and I loved that .this book is one of the best books I have read this year !!!
Jennifer Schultheis
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hq
books are love
Oct 08, 2017 rated it liked it
more 3.5ish

Received in exchange for a honest review.

I liked and disliked. This is the first in this series by Sienna Snow and overall I found the book enjoyable but some things just got to me.

Characters:

Arya and Max are the main characters and I adore Max.Why? HE was flawed. He admitted he messed up and owned up to it. He showed he was vulnerable. Tried to make up for his mistakes.

Arya was alright. I think she fell short. Sienna Snow tried to make her a strong woman but she wasn’t. She was stub
Cori Nichols
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**Warning This Book Contains BDSM Themes**

First off I want to thank Sienna Snow for the book. I got the book for an honest review of the book. The book is an awesome read. It was a fasted paced and the flow was good. I know that once I started the book, then I just couldn’t put it down.

We start out meeting Arya who has spent 5 years building a tech company, they were looking for a company to merge with. Even though the company they picked was her ex-boyfriends, they dealt with his sister. The me
Jess
Jun 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
I picked this up for bingo, because the heroine was the techy character. But I really didn't like anything about this book. Most of the backstory felt super over the top in a way that meant I could never just enjoy the characters, and the kink stuff didn't feel right? Yeah.

**Read for the Tech in the Big City square for Ripped Bodice Bingo**
Krista
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
This was my first Sienna Snow book, and for the most part, I thought it was pretty awesome. I'm definitely intrigued by the other characters and want to get their stories, so on I go...
Mar 12, 2017 rated it liked it

Rule Breaker is my introduction to Sienna Snow and I have to say it wasn’t a bad first meeting. Snow writes great strong female characters and sexy male counterparts. Rule Breaker is a romance built around two characters that get a second chance at love but must go through some heart ache and deadly events to get their HEA and boy did they earn it!

While Rule Breaker focused on a D/s relationship it wasn’t too heavy into kink that readers who don’t normally read the genre would be turned
Judy
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After finishing this book, I realized it won't be the last one I read by Sienna Snow!! I was stunned to see that this is her debut!! She has a bright future ahead of her!! Holy smokes what a book!! I don't think I've ever read a book where the heroine is so business smart, wealthy, and yet submissive. It sure made for an interesting book!!

Arya Rey is only twenty eight years old and is head of several companies and is known as the "ice queen". She's worked hard to get where she is in life and has
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Rule Breaker by Sienna Snow is a sexy read with some heartbreak and suspense thrown in there. The characters, both good and bad, were very well written. The women are strong and intelligent. I loved the closeness between friends and the passion between lovers. I felt that coming through as I was reading. The sexy time scenes were good too!

The beginning was a little shaky to me. At times it felt like the reader was supposed to know what had gone on in the past. I felt like there was a previous bo
Conny
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads, romance
I was a First Read Winner of this book, and boy what a steamy read. This is the debut Novel by Sienna Snow and I know she will have a super bright future ahead of her. Having just given up on 2 books in a row due to bad writing it felt good to read a well written story. This book has everything you need to make for an entertaining read, interesting, flawed, likeable and complex characters, some action and intrigue, and lets not forget some very steamy D/S love scenes. Once I got started I had a ...more
Rebecca
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant read! This book is powerful, sexy and erotic all rolled into one.
Couldn't put this book down once I had started and I cannot wait for the next one in the trilogy.
Puts other books in this category to shame.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • House Rules (Dossier, #2)
  • Bound by Him (The Billionaire's Club #3)
  • Falling in Deeper (Wicked Lovers, #11)
  • No Safeword Matte: The Honeymoon (Safeword, #7)
  • Deadly Betrayal (Rockford Security #1)
  • Make Me Stay
  • Loving Sarah (The Alpha Chronicles Book 1)
  • Tempting Justice (Sons of Sydney, #2)
  • Fight For Her
  • Three-Part Harmony
  • Ready, Willing and Abel (Passion in Paradise: The Men of the McKinnon Sisters, #3)
  • Dangerously Inked (Dangerous #0.5)
  • Fade (Fade, #1-3)
  • My Sugar Daddy (The Sugar Daddies, #0.5)
  • Duty and Desire
  • Her Rebound Men (Taming the Trio #1)
  • A is for Anal (The ABCs of Erotica, #1)
  • Bonds of Need (Wicked Play, #2)
Inspired by her years working in corporate America, Sienna loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in - and out - of the bedroom.

Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love and romance through atypical circumstances. Sienna treats her readers to enticing slices of hot romance infused with empowerment and i

Rules of Engagement (3 books)
  • Rule Master