Start by marking “Divine Healing: He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of weakness – Matthew 10:1 (Murray Updated Classics Book 3)” as Want to Read:

Jesus is still He who heals both soul and body. Salvation offers holiness and healing, and the Holy Spirit is willing to give us a manifestation of His power. When we ask why this divine power is not more often seen, the only biblical answer to be found is: “Because of your unbelief.”

Health as well as salvation is to be obtained by faith. The natural tendency of man is t
Published March 2nd 2016 by Aneko Press (first published 1974)

To ask other readers questions about Divine Healing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divine Healing

Jørgen Hansen
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is filled with spiritual wisdom and deep insight. For me, reading this has been a most delighted eye-opener. Andrew Murrey writes about the prerequists for healing, which is repentance from sins and to santify the body by giving it over to God fully.
He expands my mind regarding salvation, and he lifts my spirit to a higher level by opening up my eyes to the great love of God and the immeasurable riches contained in the salvation.
If you're serious about your relationship to Jesus Chri
Sharon Hennessy
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Encouraging and practical. A must read....... For all devotees of Jesus Messiah

Mr Murray exhorts to every believer to not live below our privileges as followers of Jesus Christ. To take hold of what is our inheritance and live out our faith, daily. This book is for the devote disciple, who will hear and obey and carry the mandate set forth by Christ.
Bobby
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Faith to Believe

This is yet another great read and study by Murray. If you are looking for a book on healing with Scriptural Truth then you don’t have to look no further. Murray expounds on the subject of healing that builds the faith of those that read and study out God’s word for themselves.
Caitlin Streit
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quite a book

I so have enjoyed many of the Andrew Murray books.his writings are beautiful as well as timely.this one is a anointed teaching tool.teaching both who we are in Christ and what he has wrought at the cross.another treasure added to my Murray collection.good narration I highly recommend,
Kendra
A heavy emphasis on sin as the root cause of sickness. It is a collection of essays, so there is lots of overlap, and the book feels somewhat disjointed. The last 2 chapters, which only loosely deal with healing, were by far my favorite.
Pamela Harstad
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Intriguing

There are many books on healing, however this one brought out a few good points about repentance, followed by healing, and more. It read a little slower for me, hence the four stars.
Glenda
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

Read as part of my daily devotions. This writing certainly proves. God IS the same yesterday, today, and forever. Definitely worth reading.
Tyler
Dec 30, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always enjoy Andrew Murray, and the backstory of this book was interesting enough to make me want to read it. The topic of healing in theology is a tricky one, but this was one of the better books I've read about it. For the most part the arguments are fairly standard if you're familiar with the subject, but articulated in a much more charitable and believable style. The author did make certain points with more clarity than I've seen before, even if he did leave a few salient objections unansw ...more
Scott Macdonald
Dec 23, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is a very good book discussing the biblical principles of healing. However, it is not always the easiest to read. We will be starting a healing ministry at our church and this book will help lay the groundwork for much of that.
Paul
Feb 22, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books on Divine Healing that I have ever read. The author suggests that for one to go the doctor suggests a lack of faith which I disagree with. However, whenever I read it, my faith in God's healing power skyrockets.
Jared Barber
Too legalistic in its approach to healing.
Julia Curcio
Mar 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Probably one of the most balanced approaches to supernatural healing that I've ever read.
Robert S Beman Jr

• Growing Deep in the Christian Life
  • Healing
  • Thus Saith The Lord: How to know when God is speaking to you through another
  • Power Healing
  • Counted Righteous in Christ: Should We Abandon the Imputation of Christ's Righteousness?
  • Tough Trip Through Paradise, 1878-1879
  • The Healing Light
  • Let Go: To Get Peace and Real Joy
  • This Day We Fight!: Breaking the Bondage of a Passive Spirit
  • If Not for the Grace of God: Learning to Live Independent of Frustrations and Struggles
  • The Story of My Heart: As Rediscovered by Brooke Williams and Terry Tempest Williams
  • Living as a Christian: Teachings from First Peter
Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name. .

Murray was Born in Cape Town, South Africa, Murray became a noted missionary leader. His father was a Scottish Presbyterian serving the Dutch Reformed Church of South Africa, and his mother had connections with both French Huguenots and German Lutherans. This background to some extent explains his ecumenical s
“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me" (Isaiah 61:1).” 3 likes
“God grants healing to glorify the name of Jesus. Let us seek to be healed by Jesus so that His name may be glorified” 0 likes