Start by marking “Seeking Faith” as Want to Read:
Seeking Faith

Seeking Faith

The inseparable are well and truly split.

Mack, Faith and Lacey, joined at the hip since they were kids, are about to graduate high school. You might think this sounds like a book about coming-of-age and taking that leap into adulthood.

It is—except one of them doesn’t make it …

Mackenzie Carter has one solid thing on the agenda for her future—get out of town and focus on
Published May 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Seeking Faith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeking Faith

Jess
The Surfers Way Series is a two book companion series by Australian authors Jennifer Ryder and Lauren K. McKellar. The series it self is composed of two books: Losing Faith by Jennifer Ryder and Seeking Faith by Lauren K. McKellar. Both books are full length contemporary romances set in hustle and bustle of Sydney and sleepy coastal towns of the central Coast and Newcastle Australia. I know how cliche it is going to sound, but you really need to take my word for it when I say that you need to re ...more
Erin
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just wow. This is the 2nd book in the series and it digs in deeper to why Mack ran away from Lacey after Faith died in a terrible hit and run. While this books reveals a lot about some deep dark secrets about Mack and Byron ( faith's Boyfriend) while Faith was still alive, it also shows us that love can conquer all. I loved the way this book brought everything into the light and answered so many questions.
H.B. Butler
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. It took me on twists and turns and kept me guessing right up until the end, I love a book that's not 100% predictable from the start. The way it moved back and forth between past a present was seamless and very easy to follow. The characters were likeable and easy to believe also. I would highly recommend this book!
FMR Book Grind
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LEEANN'S REVIEW
5 STARS

This story is about Mackenzie and Byron. And it is just as heartbreaking, emotional and joyful as book 1 in this series.

Mackenzie has spent the years since her best friend died blaming herself and running. She is running from her friends, her family and her feelings. She has made a new life for herself and is doing OK until someone from her past shows up as turns her life upside down.
Byron is as in love with Mackenzie now as he was years ago when she just up and left. He h
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Seeking Faith follows the same timeline as Losing Faith, however this story is told from the POV of Mack - Faith's other best friend.

And I have to say....

WOW! This book just blew me away! I loved Lacey and Quade's story, but man oh man I LOVED Mack and Byron's story.

This book was just filled with so much emotion. Guilt, regret, love and loss. There is an air of mystery and suspense around Mack that Ms McKellar really did keep close to her chest, and I was complet
Kat
*** Gifted in exchange for an honest review***

This 2 book series is what they term a Companion Series and I basically read the series as they arrived on my kindle, reading Losing Faith: Surfers Way series by Australian Author Jennifer Ryder then I jumped straight into this book, reading both over a 24 hour period, my eyes were very raw by the end. but it was worth the late night read.

With reading Losing faith first I already knew of the history between Mack, Lacey and poor Faith who is tragicall
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
The Surfers Way books are a two part series with the first book, Losing Faith, written by Jennifer Ryder and Seeking Faith by Lauren McKellar. Two amazing authors coming together, each writing from a different character's POV following the same timeline. These two books blew us away.

Seeking Faith is Mackenzie and Byron’s story, theirs is filled with so much emotion, regret, love, loss and guilt. In Losing Faith Mack left without a word, appearing 3 years later. The curiosity of where, why, what
Amy Callahan
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it

One night changes the course of so many lives and alters the future in an irreversible manor. A hint of desire, a whiff of jealously, smoothed down by fear of loosing the one you thought was yours forever. So many people danced around a powerful bonfire of flames that literally scorch and send everyone running for an array of different reasons. Trying to piece this story together and make it smooth was a challenge that I set myself up for from the start.

I loved the idea of theses three best fri
Elaine Watling
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Losing Faith is the second book in the Surfers Way series…. We meet the three girls…. Mack, Faith and Lacey….. they are the best of friends and have been since primary school and they are about to graduate from High School. Life for the girls start off great that is until one night when an unexpected turn happens and one of them doesn’t survive the night….. Graduation Night was never meant to be like this…….
This book follows the story of Mackenzie Carter she knows what she’s going to do after gr
Chantal
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You can usually count on any book by Lauren MCKellar to wow you. This one is no exception. You read the prologue and you just know it's going to be one of those books.
This is Mack and Byron's story. It all starts out with an incredible loss but as the story evolves so many feelings and secrets come to light. Feelings too much to bear? Secretes too intense to reveal?
Mack not only having to deal with the loss of her very best friend but also dealing with the guilt of what lead to the tragedy. Mak
Lauren Firminger
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I want to start by thanking Lauren for gifting me with a copy of Seeking Faith. It is no secret that I am HUGE Lauren McKellar fan so this is honour for me to receive this. Seeking Faith is perfect partner to Losing Faith. I can’t imagine two more perfect authors to write these stories as they go together like Mac and Cheese.

Seeking Faith is the story of Mackenzie Carter. She always knew what she wanted to do after graduation. Leave town. After finding her best friend Faith dead the night of gr
Pop Fizz Clink Read
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: razzreader
Second book in Surfers Way series. This is Mackenzie's POV, (Faith's other best friend), except Mack has so much guilt & shares a secret with Byron, Faith's boyfriend. Three years after Faith's death, trying to start over & getting away from everything Mack is confronted with her past by running into Byron. He's been looking for, Mack, but has been able to let go of Faith's death & move forward with his life. Mack is so consume with blame that she doesn't know if she can ever have ha ...more
Karlena Lipari
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! This is the first book I've read by this author I will say it definitely won't be the last!!! I absolutely loved Mack and Byrons story so freaking much!!! I loved the past glimpses we get that tells more to the story then in Losing Faith and lots of stuff is answered for me... Lots of grief and sorrow in this one but also some hotness involving Byron and Mack that was a scorcher!!! Love love love this series!! I hope some other characters from this book and Losing Faith get their own book! ...more
Christine Bowden
This book has everything! It's sensational.

Oh the mystery and suspense! The switch between past and present was seamless. You managed to give little pieces of information yet still keep the air of mystery. It had twists that I didn't pick. But at the heart was a story about loss, guilt and grief. Fantastic story. This author nailed it, I was frustrated throughout the book because I didn't want it to end, yet I desperately wanted to see the story unfold.
Emily Gould
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Seeking Faith and getting to know Mackenzie and Byron.

Mackenzie hasn't been back home or had anything to do with anyone from her past since Faith died, but when her path crosses with Byron the past is now part of her future.

Mack seems to have the worst luck and at times you wonder when the poor girl is going to catch a break.

I received an advanced copy of this book.
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Anything Lauren McKellar writes is a 5 star read for me... this time is no exception. Had so much fun working on the Surfers Way Series together!

Must read people!
Marina Skinner
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the way this author writes. I really enjoyed this book. Loved the characters, the banter, the humour and the way it ended!!! A beautiful story.
Natarsha
Mar 12, 2016
Stacey
Apr 07, 2016
Cassandra Page
This is the second in the pair of companion novels that together comprise the Surfer's Way series, a pair of parallel novels that look at the consequences of Faith's death from the perspectives of her two best friends. (If you're flicking between the two books, I recommend taking a moment to admire the cover art. The use of the same stock image has been so cleverly done here - it ties the two books together but is sufficiently different that you don't get confused. I love it!)

I adored Seeking Fa
Thu
May 30, 2016
Zoe Siggers
Oct 03, 2017
Lauren K. McKellar is a writer of contemporary romance reads that make you feel. This hybrid-published USA Today best-selling author loves writing books with stunning local settings, heart-throb heroes, and leading ladies who overcome great hardships in their lives.
In addition to writing, Lauren loves to read, and you can often find her up at all hours of the night with a glass of wine, some choco