Start by marking “Die For You (Catastrophe, #1)” as Want to Read:
Die For You (Catastrophe, #1)

Die For You

(Catastrophe #1)

Love, in a hopeless place.

Two months after a virus took out civilization, Rachel Donnelly is the last living soul in California, as far as she can tell. Until she runs into a Marine sniper, battle-hardened but alive and healthy.

Adam Sanchez would love nothing more than a slamming session of I-can’t-believe-we’re-alive post-apocalyptic sex in the back of his Hummer. But Rac
ebook
Published May 3rd 2016 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Die For You, please sign up.
Michele Mills Sorry I didn't see this until now! Rachel is nineteen when the book starts and twenty when it ends.
Michele Mills So sorry, but it's not a complete m/f/m story. In the end there's an m/f HEA and the third person in that menage moves on in the second book to find…moreSo sorry, but it's not a complete m/f/m story. In the end there's an m/f HEA and the third person in that menage moves on in the second book to find his own m/f HEA. Hope this isn't disappointing for you- I know you love menage stories (I do too!). (less)

Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

Sigh. That blurb got me all excited. A post apocalyptic setting with a hard, grumpy ex-marine. FUCK YES!

The blurb is the best part of this book. The heroine is an immature, whiny arse little bitch. Hello! Everyone is dead and she's moaning she can't have a 30 minute shower with hot water, or that she'll never use her mobile again. Never mind that she watched her family die along with the rest of the world. And the first man that comes along she's swooning all over the dead bodies. He is SO HOT.
Celestine
Mediocre post-apocalyptic book where almost everyone is gone after a virus outbreak. Whiny, immature girl hooks up with alpha soldier with a dominant streak. But for some reason I liked these two all right, and both change for the better. More survivors are encountered, good and evil. Too many sex scenes tie together a miniscule plot, but I liked the touches like hitting up a university library for the 4-1-1. Not the worst I have read in this genre, and not the best. For some reason, though, I n ...more
✿kawehi.reviews
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

Oooohh! I really hope that we will see more happy endings for the rest of the men in this series.

Not saying that this book ends depressingly or anything. It ends on a hopeful tone with endless of possibilities to come..

After a strain of Ryuigi Ebola devastates humanity's entire population, only a few survivors who are immune or have managed to fight off the virus, remain.

With more men to women to count, Rachel find
SheLove2Read
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017
This could have been a great story except for the monumentally TSTL heroine. She completely ruined the book for me. 1.5 stars
ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover)
May 04, 2016 rated it did not like it

DNF

I don't mind insta love if there is somewhat of an explanation, but this was ridiculous. I think the H dropped his man card in the field the moment they met, and he never found it again. She is the "student" virgin type, whining and fantasising about H (Who looks like Benjamin Bratt and Schwarzenegger) and he has nothing but sex on his mind.....can you imagine those two idiots actually surviving apocalypse
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
When I saw this one on Samhain Publishing website and
read the blurb I knew I had to buy it.
This is just my kind of book I love to read.
And I am glad I did. Love it from beginning till the end!

(view spoiler)
Kelly
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Man, I like scenarios where plucky survivors are trying to figure things out without the creature comforts they're accustomed to and with danger looming on the horizon. To say this series fits the bill would be a mild understatement. It has all the glorious post-apocalytpic shenanigans I want with a side order of pending nuclear meltdown (possibly).

That said, yes, Rachel is often immature and does things without thinking through to the consequences. But it's what I'd expect from a college-aged y
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

In some ways this book reminds me of a book called The End of All Things by Lissa Bryan as it runs is a similar via and both are brilliantly written books that really draw you into the world left behind with only a handful of survivors.

The book starts off with Rachel, home alone after her family have died and wondering what she should do next. Then the book goes to Adam and continues in this vein so that we get bot
Eva Millien
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Die For You (Catastrophe #1) by Michele Mills As far as she can tell, Rachel Donnelly is the last living soul in California until she runs into a battle-hardened Marine sniper that is not only alive but very healthy indeed in this sizzling and thrilling post-apocalyptic romance.

Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
WOWZA! What a fantastic post-apocalyptic romance that is stunning, passionate, sexy, defiant, and with some super HOT guys that will make you glad to be the last woman on earth! I have been looking for good post-apocalyptic romances since Kylie Scott's Flesh series and I only found less then a handful since. I can now add Michele Mills to my list with her catastrophe series. This book happens to be the first book in this series so its a pleasure to have read and now, reviewing this first book.

Th
Summer
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this post apocalyptic book! The plot was different from the same old zombie books I've read recently. Pretty much everyone is killed off by a virus, like on the show Last Man on Earth. Instead of the threat being flesh eating zombies, gangs of hostile humans are what to watch out for after society falls. Throw in a hot romance and a small group of survivors and you've got an enjoyable read. Not as much action as I usually expect from the PA genre.
phoebess
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Damn, there were so many things I loved about Die For You but there were also many things that made me roll my eyes until it hurt.
I honestly couldn't imagine how it was possible Rachel managed to survive alone in that post-apocalyptic situation for sixty-two days. Really, she was so immature and incapable of facing the reality, it was almost hilarious.
What I loved the most was the awkwardness and palpable tension among all characters. Whether it was written like that intentionally or not, it fel
Angala Fox
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This was an awesome first book of a new apocalyptic series featuring an alpha male and a seemingly innocent woman. I loved how the author threw them together an made them work together to overcome different obstacles. Definitely a great book.
Kelly Goode
I really liked the first half of this book, but admit to skimming the second half. The characters were well written and it was interesting to read how they struggled against the backdrop of the virus-ridden world where few survivors exist. It's a solid start to a series if you like the "kink" involved. Won't say too much about that as don't want to give anything away, but it wasn't for me.
Eva Millien
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

While Adam would love nothing more than getting very intimate with Rachel in the back of the hummer, her fragility and inexperience hold him back and readers can’t help but get caught up in the unfolding drama as Rachel and Adam band together to survive. The chemist
Veronica
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Rachel and Adam have both survived a plague that has killed most of the planet's population. Both searching for signs of other human life, they meet on a freeway. I was surprised that in their first meeting each of them was thinking about how hot the other was. Particularly Adam who was clearly looking forward to getting Rachel into bed.

The prominence of the romance and sexual relationship of our characters initially surpri
Bubbles The Book Pimp
First read by author first in series...

I loved the blurb and idea for this book. Such a great concept.

I really enjoyed the originality of the story and the build up between Rachel and and..and as much as I’ve read ménage and m/f/m books in the past... I will admit I did deflate when I realised it was gonna go that way between Adam, Rachel and Trevor...I’m a stickler I don’t like when my genres cross and I hadn’t expected it in this book...BUT I was pleasantly surprised with the way it was dealt
Varied Books
May 27, 2016 marked it as undecided
Wait for price drop.

(view spoiler)
Megan
Jul 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, sexy, tumultuous
I thought this would be much more gritty and dire but it was more just a tumultuous romance novel. Not to say it was bad, it wasn't, I just went in with certain expectations that were different than the reality.

So we have a young girl that deals with tragedy and is quite naive at the same time as being incredibly adaptable and has an inner strength that gets her through all the crazy. Points for her. Then there's the bad boy military guy who has trouble accepting the box he tries putting her in.
Turtlex
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

I love this genre; Apocalyptic Romance is literally my favorite sub genre within Romance/Erotica. This is a book that I feel really stands out within the genre. The back story and world building is well fleshed out. I was very happy with the character development, and I have to say it is a cast of likable characters. Along with some sinister bad guys to keep things even more interesting.
Rachel is young and at the cusp of starting her adult life when the apocalypse hits. Like
Rebecca Grove
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rachel was going to college to become a teacher when the virus hit. The virus was fatal to everyone who caught it and very few people are immune. Rachel is one of the unlucky few. Now that it seems that everyone is dead, she decides that she has to leave the city to get away from all the dead bodies and to hopefully find another survivor. She hadn't gone far when she runs into Adam a marine sniper. At first she is terrified of him but when he swears he will do anything to protect her she is will ...more
Rebecca Grove
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SJ
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free advanced reader copy of this books and voluntarily decided to review it

This a fantastically well written apocalypse romance story. Rachel is alone after a virus has wiped out her whole family, all her friends and it seems to her like everyone else in the world. She has not seen anyone for a while and is lonely and unsure what to do. She decides to leave her home, she packs up her belongings and any supplies she can scramble and leaves in her mums car.

Adam, back from deployment
Lynn Thinking out loud
First of all where has this author been hiding? This is a new to me author.

I went into this book feeling very optimistic. I read some of the reviews and sometimes that's not always a good thing. Some reviews talked about how immature Rachel was and how it was Insta love. Me I'm all for insta-love. But that wasn't the case for Adam and Rachel.

Ok when this book first starts Rachel is 19 fixing to turn 20. So yeah she's going to miss her phone and a hot shower and t.v. etc. But she didn't focus o
Boundless Book Reviews
The post-apocalyptic scenario depicted in this story is one of my nightmares.  No zombies, just the dead everywhere and very few survivors.  This is a world where woman become a commodity and have to protected and cherished at all costs.  But evil will flourish when there aren’t enough good people to keep it in check.

The love story between Rachel and Adam was pretty hot.  I understood Adam’s reservation about getting involved with someone so young and immature.  However, there isn’t a lot of c
Lauren
Nov 17, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Won't read the second

Rachel is an insecure, immature mess. But all of her fears and insecurities melted away in 24 hours under Adam. She's tstl complaining about how she needs 30 minute showers to wash her hair and shave her legs and running the generator all night for air conditioning without thought to their limited resources. Give me a break. Adam is a bit of a jerk, and I hated how he bargained and bartered a threesome with Travis like Rachel was a peice of property without talking to her fi
Tina
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Scary storyline of a post apocalyptic life. The earth was ravaged by a deadly Ebola and only a handful of people survived and are trying to make the best of it. Rachel lost her whole family and all of her friends but she decides to leave her family home in search of other survivors and to make a new life for herself. Marine sniper Adam Sanchez took care of as many people on base before he was the last man standing so he headed out in search of survivors. Along the way Rachel & Adam meet up a ...more
Fleur
Jul 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
This was a good raunchy romance rather than a apocalypse read with some romance which was a bit disappointing but it was still a good read. Rachel a meek 19 yo meets sexy marine Adam after 99% of the population dies from a virus. This is more of a coming of age book for Rachel and learning what it means to be a submissive while being one of the few survivors in an apocalyptic world. There are some good end of the world twists, some crazy moments and the pace of the book is good. The characters a ...more
Mianonor
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Didn't like the heroine. Too stupid to live. She nursed and buried her family, watch the world fall apart for weeks but still didn't get that the time is over where you can 30-minutes showers when the water is solar-heated. So selfish and inconsiderate.
It wasn't a menage but occational threesome with little to no feelings involved, just an outlet for sexual needs and fantasies. That stopped abruptly without even talking about.
And strange how they met another survivor again even though they drove
Stephanie
Sep 09, 2017 rated it liked it
I review an Advanced Reader Copy of this book

The virus took out civilization, Rachel is an 19 year old and she is immature. She decided to leave her hometown and find a place that doesn't smell like dead bodies. Then she ran into Adam, he is Marine sniper. He found a live women and he is excited because he could finally have sex.
But when Rachel reveal her age and being a virgin he wants to protect her and that includes him. But he is being tempting everyday.
They have ran into other mens surviv
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Night Raven
  • Broken (Planet Alpha, #2)
  • M-Day (M-Day, #1)
  • Claimed by Love (Wild Hunters, #1)
  • Mastering the Art of Love (The American Soldier Collection, #2)
  • Prymal Lust (Prymal Series)
  • The Bear Project (The Projects, #2)
  • At One's Pleasure (Keeping Her, #2.5)
  • Hounded (Shifter Town Enforcement #1)
  • To Love and Obey (The Doms of Club Mystique, #1)
  • Cyborg Nation (Cyberevolution, #6)
  • Shared for Love (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #6)
  • Crimson Sins
  • Mated (The Sandaki, #1)
  • Fire and Ice (Triple Trouble, #0.7)
  • Nessa's Two Shifters (Wolf's Pass Shifters, #1)
  • Untouchable Lover (Warriors of Lemuria, #1)
  • Sidney's Triple Shot (Apache Crossing #1)
Michele Mills lives in California and leads a life of quiet, G rated desperation with her husband and two sons. In an attempt at a fulfilling, R rated inner life that does not include Disney movies and Nickelodeon; Michele reads and writes filthy romance and, well...filthy romance. And she wouldn’t have it any other way.

What's next?

Live For You: A Dark Post-Apocalyptic Romance Novella (Kati and R

Catastrophe (2 books)
  • Kill For You (Catastrophe #2)