Start by marking “The Undoer” as Want to Read:
The Undoer

The Undoer

They call it The Door to Hell. It's a blackened crater that never stops spewing up poisonous gas. But gas isn't the only thing coming from the bowels of the Earth…
They slither out, those malevolent souls—demonic filth that wreak havoc and destroy lives. They don't even pretend to hide…
Brecken, an ex-demon trying to find redemption, is given the task of closing The Door. It
ebook
Published May 10th 2016 by Clean Teen Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Undoer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Undoer

Start your review of The Undoer
Karina
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, fantasy
*Thank you Miss Melissa J. Cunningham for providing me a copy in exchange of an honest book review.

The characters, the plot are so interesting. When I knew that this book is all about angels, demons, heaven, earth and hell, I prepared myself for more action, fighting, or slaying scenes but I didn’t got what I had expected. Melissa Cunningham has a unique way of telling this kind of story. And I really love it.

Reading this, instead of visualizing it as a movie, I visualize it as an anime or manga
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at http://blackwords-whitepagesteenya.bl...

Does good always triumph over evil?

Wow, what an amazing story about Demons, Angels, Heaven, Hell, Earth, mortals, immortals, love, loss, hate, sadness, and sorrow. Every emotion you have ever had runs through the veins on this story and captured my heart and soul as I read through it. It was a wicked roller coaster ride that I was thrilled to have a had the opportunity to endure and one I won’t forget either.

The characters in the sto
booknerd_dork
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Mindblowing! This series has blown my mind away. I love all the charcaters very much. This is Brecken's story. But there are other characters which also play important role in the book. I love them all! They are amazing. I like Dean, and I was in his team cuz he is just adorable like that. And the friendship between Jag and Dean is just amazing!!!
It is little different from other two books. They all could be read as stand alone. But I read in order cuz they are in that order, I'm weird like that
Rebecca H.
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is totally original and imaginative. The scenario centers around the mythical world of angels and devils. The main character, Brecken, was once a demon. Before that, he was a teenager on earth. But now he's realized the error of his ways, and he's waging war against the demons--not an easy task since there are more and more demons coming from the doorway to Hell that just opened up. Brecken's main goal throughout the book is to close the doorway to Hell, but along the way, he has to fi ...more
Nikki J
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book!! ....No I just can't do it, sorry guys your are just gonna have to read for yourself, I refuse to give spoilers :) But seriously, read this book!!!
Doris
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Brecken is getting his chance, to redeem himself from his wicked ways of the past.
In this book, we are primarily following Brecken's journey on Earth without s guardians, without the angels, without a backup.
He is forced to figure out what is happening on Earth with the Doorway to Hell and he has to close it!
Brecken always get the short end of the stick I think. He is a good guy and he tries so so hard to be good just to have all of his dreams just beyond his grasp. At least in this one, he is
Belinda Clemons
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow that's all I can say I was shocked, amazed, and excited all through this book, The Undoer will bring all your emotions out so be prepared. It is a thrill ride you don't want to get off of. Well done.
Bob
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Should Be a Classic

Every genre has their "Classic's" and this book and series belongs in that category now.
The flow of the story is smooth throughout. Maybe I was mesmerized, but I came across no misspelled words, no awkward tense shifts, no run-on sentences ... don't ask me about dangling particles - I probably wouldn't recognize one if it jumped off the page and bit me.
With the Strongest Possible Emphasis, I Highly RECOMMEND you read this book and the whole series.

No, I was not bribed, paid or
Melissa
Kryssi D'Eredita
Mar 28, 2017
Alyssa
Melissa Cunningham
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Marie
Camile
Aug 15, 2016
Audrey
Nov 15, 2016

• Death Note, Vol. 1: Boredom (Death Note, #1)
  • Black Butler, Vol. 1 (Black Butler, #1)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 (Vampire Knight, #1)
  • One Piece, Volume 1: Romance Dawn
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 (Ouran High School Host Club, #1)
Melissa J Cunningham (also known as M.E. Cunningham) comes from a land, far, far away, and ended up on a little farm in northern Utah, living with numerous magical creatures: horses, chickens, dogs, cats, and a goat. Cunningham began writing quite by accident, the fall through the fabric of time dropped M.E. into the mysterious land of Terratir (The Eye of Tanub).

Favorite topics include ghosts, m

News & Interviews