Start by marking “Creative Revolution: Personal Transformation through Brave Intuitive Painting” as Want to Read:
Creative Revolution: Personal Transformation through Brave Intuitive Painting

Creative Revolution: Personal Transformation through Brave Intuitive Painting

Painting can be so much more than a mere hobby - it can be a vehicle transforming your mind, body, and spirit! Painting and bravely embracing the challenges of creativity sparks a revolution that involves heart, creativity, courage, and trust!

Artistic pursuits such as painting have the power to soothe, heal, and connect a person to their truest self. For author Flora Bowle
Published November 1st 2016 by Quarry Books

To ask other readers questions about Creative Revolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creative Revolution

Lindsay
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: creativity-art
Very, very pretty visuals but not much new content compared to her previous book. I thought this was a sequel but it's more a mix of creative prompts and her personal story.
Kate Robertson
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked it. I would have liked to see more painting ideas and technique.
Sarah Lee
This book is a LOT about the authors journey in her life with a few ideas of projects here and there throughout her stories about her life. I really wish that there was more painting project ideas and less about the authors life.
Tabitha Vohn
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I discovered Flora Bowley through a friend who took an intuitive painting class for a day. I loved her painting and want to try it for myself so she said: check out Flora!

Whether or not you're interested in painting, this is a lovely spiritual book that will tune you in to some best practices for finding balance and center in your life regardless if you decide to paint.

Packed with lush photos & illustrations, Creative Revolution is a gem of a book and I highly recommend it.
Paige
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great!

A must read. Great photo progression, lessons on self, and lessons to help get creative juices flowing. Great objective flow for kids.
Camellia
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So inspiring and such a delight to read, whether you consider yourself an artist or not.
Tricia Robertson
Jun 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I love how she combines body, mind, and spirit before she delves into her intuitive paintings. She is truly a free spirit and an inspiration to all of us. Not just painters.
Rebecca
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Good for inspiration when wanting to get unstuck. lovely photos and sections.
Carolyn
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book and any class you can possibly take. Her teaching is life changing.
Megan
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: art-mixed-media
Beautiful book! More than just techniques and projects, it really speaks to how to cultivate a creative lifestyle. It's a great book for people looking for creative prompts, or wanting to marry creativity and spirituality.
Barb
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hobbies
I want to go to one of her workshops!
Kenya
May 25, 2017
Debra Weller
Jul 14, 2019
Luna
rated it did not like it
Jul 22, 2019
Allison
rated it it was ok
Mar 05, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Brave Intuitive Painting-Let Go, Be Bold, Unfold!: Techniques for Uncovering Your Own Unique Painting Style
  • Deep Writing
  • All the Dogs of My Life
  • The Garden of Invention: Luther Burbank and the Business of Breeding Plants
  • Skirt-a-Day Sewing: Create 28 Skirts for a Unique Look Every Day
  • The Living Landscape: Designing for Beauty and Biodiversity in the Home Garden
  • The Miracle of Water
  • A New Garden Ethic: Cultivating Defiant Compassion for an Uncertain Future
  • Simple Sewing with a French Twist: An Illustrated Guide to Sewing Clothes and Home Accessories with Style
  • A Colorful Way of Living: How to Be More, Create More, Do More the Vera Bradley Way
  • The Art and Craft of Storytelling: A Comprehensive Guide to Classic Writing Techniques
  • The Organic Artist: Make Your Own Paint, Paper, Pigments, Prints and More from Nature
  • Led Zeppelin: The Oral History of the World's Greatest Rock Band
  • Loose Change: Three Women of the Sixties
  • Patti Smith: An Unauthorized Biography
  • Starter Vegetable Gardens: 24 No-Fail Plans for Small Organic Gardens
  • Greenhorns: 50 Dispatches from the New Farmers' Movement
  • Practical Permaculture: for Home Landscapes, Your Community, and the Whole Earth