Start by marking “Invasion (The Alien Wars Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Invasion (The Alien Wars Book 1)

Invasion (The Alien Wars Book 1)

The invasion is just the beginning…

Logan Pollack was only a few hours away from getting married to his one and only sweetheart when all hell broke loose. The invasion came without any warning and, within a matter of minutes, everything has changed for him and everyone else on Earth.

Published May 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Invasion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Invasion

Start your review of Invasion (The Alien Wars Book 1)
Neil Carstairs
Aug 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Aliens invade, and anything that can go wrong for our lead characters does. I did reach the end, but the lack of depth to the story and the characters hasn't interested me in reading the next (or any other) book in the series. But, if all action is your thing with barely a chance to draw breath between paragraphs and chapters then give it a try.
Donadee's Corner
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone that loves sci=fi
Recommended to Donadee's Corner by: Author
Invasion – The Alien Wars by Paul Moxham Review 3/8/17
Wedding, missing girl, aliens, brothers, action and drama!

The invasion is just the beginning... Logan Pollack is only a few hours away from getting married to his one and only sweetheart when all hell breaks loose. The invasion comes without warning and, within a matter of minutes, everything changes for him and everyone else on Earth.
Follow Logan and Co as they attempt to rescue a young girl who is trapped in the heart of San Francisco,
Pauline
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
At the moment I am an avid zombie reader and wasn't sure if this book would be enough to keep me interested.
However, it did manage to do just that.
The beginning of the story took hold of me and kept me reading until the end. I really enjoyed the turns in the story and most of the story flowed really well, although there were a couple of parts that nearly made me think it was going to stall the flow and bore me.
All in all, a good book and worth reading.
Penelope
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A very different take on Aliens visiting earth. This book is faced paced and interesting. It has you routing for Logan and the group.
How would you cope if the world went to pot, law and order broke down and you had to survive against the odds? Well I would hope i would be as strong as Logan.

I received this as a free book in exchange for an honest opinion and review. I hope all who buy the book enjoy it and I look forward to the next book. Well done Paul you wrote a good one here.
Angela Lambkin
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thought it was one quite dramatic adventure and mystery story all in one ebook. I recommend this for five stars and for middle graders. I received this ebook for free and in return,here is my honest review. Great job Paul! Angela
George Sterling
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book once I got started I couldn't put it down there was a lot of action. For anyone who likes sci fi and a fast paced read this is a must have.
Rachael Allen
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was pretty good. The ending was missing though. It stopped like a show that went to commercial.
Jesse Deleon
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reread again and worth it.

I have to say that I'm sure I've posted a review for Invasion. If not then Thank you Paul Moxham for a fun and exciting adventure I got from it
johnnie neill
charles melind
Jan 20, 2019
Carol Elleray
Sep 08, 2016

• Constitution (Legacy Fleet Trilogy, #1)
  • Torn Between Two Highlanders
  • Highlander's Dark Pride
  • Highlander's Lionheart: A Scottish Medieval Historical Romance
  • The Highlander’s Trust (Blood of Duncliffe Series) (A Medieval Scottish Romance Story)
  • A Sprig of White Heather
  • A Narrow Point of View (DI Hillary Greene, #10)
  • Marked by Honor (Knights of Honor, #2)
  • Chronicles Of A Highlander: A Historical Scottish Romance Collection (Lairds of Dunkeld Series)
  • Taming the Highlander
  • Summer of the Woods (The Virginia Mysteries #1)
  • Shunya: A Novel
  • Mystery on Church Hill (The Virginia Mysteries #2)
  • Ghosts of Belle Isle (The Virginia Mysteries #3)
  • Secret of the Staircase (The Virginia Mysteries #4)
  • Midnight at the Mansion (The Virginia Mysteries, #5)
  • The Sinclair Hound (The Sinclair Jewels, #1)
  • Disciplined by the Highlander
Paul Moxham hails from Melbourne, Australia. He's best known for his children's mystery series which follows Joe, Amy, Sarah, and Will as they have adventures in 1950's Britain.