Start by marking “Talk Dirty to Me (Devils Pride MC #2)” as Want to Read:
Talk Dirty to Me (Devils Pride MC #2)

Talk Dirty to Me

(Devils Pride MC #2)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  270 Ratings  ·  65 Reviews
As a secret agent for the DEA, Snake’s gone deep into Devils Pride MC with the hope of bringing down the head of Miami’s lucrative drug trade and finds himself saddled with the club’s volatile and secretive SA instead. Unfortunately, after years as partners doing shit neither of them wanted to do for reasons neither of them felt comfortable sharing, Snake considers Trick h ...more
Published March 7th 2016 by Jessie G Books

To ask other readers questions about Talk Dirty to Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Talk Dirty to Me

Tanu Gill
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was sooo amazing, I am wondering why I didn’t read it sooner. Snake and Greg have a sweet and sizzling romance, so hot! But what took the most page space was the fight to bring down the drug cartel. From the hatching of the plan, going through continuous stages of brain storming and trying to crack the whole mystery element regarding the men in charge, to the ultimate execution of it was one thrilling ride.

It was enthralling to see the lone wolves of their fields — Greg and Gene (Snake
Denise H.
**** A complicated, exciting, crime drama, with hot lovin' and bikers, and more hot lovin'.
Snake/Gene is a 6'4" ginger, tattooed biker,

undercover agent working to bust a drugs and guns group.
Greg/Sunshine, is the super brainy nerd,

plain looking, curly haired tech specialist geek. Five years.

Snake has been five years in the Devil's Pride Motorcycle Club, and five years Snake and Greg have worked successfully together, and have had late night dirty talking, too. Greg and he have never met, but
Cadiva
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lordy the dirty talk in this one is explosive

Book two in the MC spin off from the Sizzling Miami series has Snake trying to root out traitors in the DEA as well as hunting down Durango's brother.

Helping in the fight is his handler, nicknamed the phone sex guy because of his sexy voice, and they've built up a powerful relationship during the five years he's been undercover.

I loved the dynamic between Snake/Gene and Greg, their phone sex is amongst the hottest I've read and they have a powerful em
Fatimama
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this book too. Am happy there’s no master/sub coz it made the story easier to understand. I liked that Greg is described as plain and possibly chubby compared to the usual hard-bodied M/M heroes. I liked that he still bagged the hot guy!! I also liked the side characters (Carlos and Matteo pretending to be lovers and I wanna read more about them!!)
Jessica Alcazar
~~ Series Review for a Series Blog Tour ~~

FULL DISCLOSURE: You should really read The Protector before embarking into this new series. I read all three books in this series without doing so and I wasn’t exactly lost, but it IS where you first meet Ty and Chase and their journey really begins, and me being OCD about this kind of thing makes me twitchy LOL (I would have started with Predator, but I had a deadline and couldn’t add a fourth book so …. Anywho, you’ve been advised :)

Tricking Chase:
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first, but I find myself incapable of only giving it three stars.
Amanda

I find myself enjoying this Book 2 more than Tricking Chase, simply because I already knew all the players involved and the story arc was continued from the previous book. Thus, is easier to understand what is going on.

Snake is the undercover DEA that we got to know in Tricking Chase and his relationship with his handler, the 'phone sex operator' named Greg is swoon worthy. They have been communicating via the phone for five long years without meeting each other. They forged an undeniab
Lila Hunter
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review to Follow

Didn't know this book was out. Time to go shopping.
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
I loved this book! I officially am a follower of Jessie G and her books! I went into Talk Dirty to Me with lots of excitement. I figured if it was as well written, gripping, gritty and exciting as book 1, then I had yet another winner to add to my read list. I LOVED IT!!!! The characters, the banter, the phone sex...O.M.G. Hawt, Hawt, Hawt. The fact that we get to read about Trick and Chase was awesome as well. I love books that have characters from previous books in the series that play a part ...more
Tracey
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Snake and Greg were hot together great connecting . Both characters relying on each other soon became so much more than either of them could dream of great story kept me up all night just to finish this book
Miriam
I couldn't resist reading this book based on the synopsis, despite the fact that I gave up on book 1 of this series. This book was easier to follow then book 1. I absolutely adored the MCs. The cast of characters were pretty cool also. I just wish this book was more hearth and home them crime drama.
Carra
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After reading Tricking Chase and absolutely loving it, I was really excited to get started on Talk Dirty to Me. And whoo boy, it sure did not disappoint! I had blinders on to everything else around me as I totally fell into this story, and did not want to put the book down-staying up way too far past my bedtime to finish in one sitting. Be sure to read this series in order-if you don't, you'll probably be lost as events build on things that happened in the previous book.

I loved the characters.
Jennie
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved Snake & Greg's story. I loved how they had years to build up their relationship over the phone & had already developed some intense feelings before ever meeting. I loved how Greg was made real, a normal guys with a few body issues. Their first meeting was priceless.... It was a well paced story with plenty of action. It was great to Ty, Chase & Ric again as well as a few new people. It was easy to follow & not confusing even with the new additions & alphabet ag ...more
Tracy
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 +++++ Stars. Another fantastic book from this brilliant author. This series and The sizzling miami series have created some of my favourite couples of all time.
Only something truly spectacular will be able to bump Bull and Red from being my fave couple ever but Greg and Snake are amazing together. Really enjoyed this. Hoping the next book is about Mateo and Carlos.
Joelle
I loved this tale cover to cover.This is a new author for me and I enjoyed my first read by them and the series that followed. Omg I loved Snake and Greg.

This is the second installment is about Snake completing his undercover mission and also finally cementing his relationship that he has been having with Greg for several years over the phone who, also happens to be his handler. Snake communicates with Greg all about his undercover activity and the progress their making toward their collar. Omg
United Indie Book Blog
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I thought book one sucked me in I was not even prepared for book two! I stayed up wayyy past my bedtime to finish this one but you won’t be able to put it down once you start! I was SO stoked to find out that book 2 is Snake and Greg’s story and was definitely not disappointed! I would not recommend reading this as a stand-alone – read book 1 first!

Snake has been deep undercover within the Devils Price MC for a long while now and considers Trick (Ty) his only true friend. Except after allowin
LeeAnne
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

Seeing as this author has the characters and plots on going, you should read previous books, and I'm not talking about just the first book in this series, because that won't help, you need to go back to the beginning, and that way you know who everyone is and what not.

Snake/Gene has been undercover for years, his one constant is his nightly phone call to check in with Greg. Greg, a sassy talking agent, lives for these phone calls. Once they were quite innocent and ov
Natalie Miernicki
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG how hot was this book!! The follow on from Tricking Chase left me all hot and bothered... I could not put it down. Greg was an absolute treasure of a character, it was so clever of Jessie to have Greg as a normal guy with very real body issues it was so endearing. Especially when all Snake wanted to do was devour him. The chemistry between all the characters was crazy intense especially when the two MC's paired up to work together to fight the bad guys! The story line was easy to follow and ...more
Charlotte Isaac
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This was such a brilliant story, we finally got to meet Greg and Gene (Snake) who we met in Tricking Chase. We also got to see the other characters from first book. We finally got to see how Gene and Greg interact together, and if they ever take their relationship further than colleagues.

I loved them both, they want to do good for people even if they have to sacrifice themselves or use a lot resources. They are great together, and it was fun to watch their interaction but also to see how the oth
Tracie Simister

Greg is Snakes contact in the DEA
>-< >
K
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever felt that you have nothing to offer another person, physically? You look in the mirror and all you see are blemishes, runaway hair, too overweight, and your self-esteem plummets. That’s what Greg sees when he looks at himself.

Oh, he’s super smart, quirky, a little too nerdy, maybe a tad snarky. After all, he does work for the FBI as an Assistant Supervisor Special Agent in the Intelligence Division so of course he also has mad computer skills. Being assigned to Snake (Gene to Greg)
Liza
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
The absolute BEST part of this book had to have been the phone sex! While Gene is deep undercover, he is also carrying on a kind of relationship with his partner, Greg, even though they spent most of the book apart. That makes the moments that they are actually together even sweeter. I loved Greg. He was sweet and geeky and a little overweight, my kind of man!! lol And Gene loved him for who he was. The entire book was enjoyable and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.
John-Torleif  Harris
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Eminently satisfying

Getting to see Snake and Greg finally meet and realize that they have long since fallen in love with one another was delightful. I loved that their love was never a question in either's mind.

The one thing that I found to be a bit distracting was how incredibly complicated the true villian's plans were, but (at the same time) how easily our team of heroes were able to understand it and unravel it.
Donna
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well, well, well Ty called it! Gene and Greg have a thing. Gene is a dirty bad boy, mmmm mmmm mmmmm and he’s just what Greg needs to find his self-esteem. Love these two! 4 stars, 3 hands down the pants!
Dreamer80
May 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Karen
Jun 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I know I'm in the minority here, but this one did absolutely nothing for me.
Ali
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
4 out of 5 stars

This was a good story and I was glad to actually get to meet Greg who we only saw through phone calls in the first book. Greg and Snake have been working together for five years but have never actually met face to face. While Snake was undercover Greg was his only point of contact and their relationship slowly evolved to much more than that. They have to get over their own fears and open themselves up for a real relationship.

We were able to see how both of these characters were f
Abrianna
May 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I wasn't sure I liked Snake when I read Tricking Chase, he seemed a little too full of himself-more so than Ty-and was way too secretive. Even though he had good reasons to be.

Greg was another story, I wanted to cuddle him. He needed a cuddle so badly. So insecure, so sweet, so in love. Greg needed love more than anyone.

When Snake and Greg get together, when things heat up between them, I was happy. They were both so alone, they needed each other.

When the truth becomes more confusing than the
Cat
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
***Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder***

This book features Snake, real name Eugene (I’d stick to Snake, too!), a DEA agent who has been in deep cover long enough to lose who he really is as a person were it not for the voice on the phone of his never-been-seen partner with the phone sex operator voice, computer wizard Greg. Their daily phone calls over the past five years have progressed from business to friends to -- something more. Snake very much wants to pursue this something more in perso
Goodreads Librari...: Please connect book to my author profile 4 114 Mar 09, 2016 03:20AM
  • Gay for Pay (All Cocks #1)
  • Into The Fire (The Replacement Guitarist #3)
  • Artistic Endeavor
  • One Wild Ride (Lords of Mayhem #2)
  • Beyond The Music (The Rock Gods, #7)
  • A Mended Man (The Men of Halfway House, #4)
  • Breach Of Contract (Bound #2)
  • Access Unlimited (Access, #3)
  • Nordic Lessons
  • Papa's Boy (Morning Report, #3)
  • Suit Yourself (Men Of London, #3)
  • Shift (The Disciples' Daughters, #2)
  • After the Fire (Through Hell and Back, #2)
  • Speechless (Pier 70, #3)
  • On Higher Ground (On Solid Ground, #2)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • Curve Ball (Homeruns #2)
Like many readers, the dream of being a writer has been with me a long time. After three decades of trying, I'd begun to doubt. Thanks to social media, I followed my favorite authors hoping to glean some words of wisdom as I pounded out half-formed ideas with alarming regularity. Two repetitive themes emerged: To be a great writer you must read a lot and your butt must be in the chair every day li ...more

Devils Pride MC (2 books)
  • Tricking Chase (Devils Pride MC #1)