Start by marking “Aftalt spil (Off-Campus, #1)” as Want to Read:
Aftalt spil (Off-Campus, #1)

Aftalt spil

(Off-Campus #1)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  96,455 Ratings  ·  8,415 Reviews
Hannah er på alle måder fuld af selvtillid; bare ikke når det kommer til sex og forførelse. Nu er hun blevet forelsket i Justin, men hvordan skal hun fange hans opmærksomhed? Den eneste måde er, at gøre ham jaloux. Også selvom det indebærer, at hun skal privatundervise den irriterende, barnlige, selvtilfredse ishockey-holdkaptajn, Garrett, i bytte for en såkaldt 'date'.
Me
Published 2016 by FLAMINGO (first published February 24th 2015)

Aestas Book Blog
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

SQUEEE!!!! I loooooved this book!! I was hooked from the very first page and spent the rest of my afternoon laughing out loud, swooning, fanning myself, and highlighting awesome and hilarious quotes non-stop!

So it's about this girl, Hannah, who is crushing hard on a football player. She's not one to usually get this mushy over a guy, but he's caught her eye and she wishes she was on his radar.

The hero is a a guy named Garrett. He's a bad boy hockey player with a bit of a manwhoring reputation a
Christy
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars!

photo 341E64BC-4B0C-4A12-93B6-B511532ADC88_zps0b3xkwc2.jpg

What can I say about The Deal that hasn’t been said in hundreds of other reviews… Well, I can say I regret being so late to the party on this one. I had a friend recommend this to me when she read it back in February and every few weeks I would get a message from her asking if I’d read it yet (thanks for pushing, Jen!) I can’t say why I waited to read this, I just got busy with other books. One things for sure though, I’ll be reading book 2 in this series very soon! No more waiting for
Kristen
5–Made My Heart Pitter Patter–Stars

description

Holy smokes! I LOVED this book hard! It's by far my favorite New Adult romance.

I'm not sure what more I can say that hasn't already been said about this delightful and entertaining book; therefore, I'll simply end with a quote from the story that captured my feelings perfectly.

"Tiny butterflies of happiness take flight in my stomach and dance around my heart."

Geri Reads
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: all-my-loves
5 stars!

See this face?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's my face while reading this book. Yup. This book made me happy. Throughout the whole thing I was either giggling, laughing, sniffling, blushing, and then smiling and laughing some more.

And I'm not even sorry because heck, with so much shit happening in the world right now, it's nice to find a book that you can unabashedly get yourself lost in.

The Deal was another one of those unexpected reads. Unexpected because despite its simple plot, this book succeeded in takin
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
4.5 stars!!

description

If only there were more NA romances like this one! This book completely charmed me, and is probably one of the best college romances I’ve read in a while now. While the premise isn’t anything I haven’t read before, I felt like the author took the idea and shaped it into her own unique tale, so trust me when I say it’s not your typical NA romance riddled with common clichés. This book was definitely one of those unexpected gems: the more I read, the more I fell in love with the delight
Mysza
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-read

Well... I was the lucky one who made it past 4th paragrapgh... And oh boy, am I glad I did, because this book... this book... was Freaking. Awesome!!! This is how NA should be done!!! For realz, I'm gonna do my happy dance here...

- college setting - check
- sport theme - check
- mega! hottie - check, check, check
- very likeable heroine - check
- great plot - check
- enemies to friends to lovers - check
- almost non drama relationship - check
- sexy sexy sexy bedroom times- check
- witty bickering and d
Jennifer Kyle
5 WINNING STARS

description

What an enjoyable read that seriously didn’t bring anything crazy original to this genre but somewhere between the fantastic characters, the banter and the delivery, this story was a huge winner for me. My swooning and laughing while being totally engrossed along the pages of this story has to go to the fantastic writing of a truly talented writer. I need to check out her other books because it seems I’ve been totally missing out!

I loved the plot of our hockey jock, Garrett Graha
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4.5 STARS

description

“The Deal” was not my first book by Elle Kennedy, but for sure was the one that I loved the most. It was such an enjoyable read and from the start I couldn’t put it down. It was sweet, sexy and funny and even a little emotional at times and it just made me smile.

Despite the simple, not so original plot it was a refreshing read. Even if at first sight it's very similar with other college romances, “The Deal” was a captivating story from the start. Written in dual POV, which I really, re
*****FIVE++++++++ STARS*****
{BR with Mel, Dee, and Sharon}

FREAKING LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!

photo e41cf085b3faa8bdac438293b90912de_zpstbyqb8ua.jpg

This book was freaking AMAZEBALLS, with a heaping side of AWESOMESAUCE!!!! I don't think there are enough words in the English Dictionary to really express just how OVER THE MOON IN LOVE I am with this story!! This was utterly UNPUTDOWNABLE! I usually take days to finish a book, but this one grabbed on to me so tight and wouldn't let go. It is the best of 2015 so far, for me. All I wanted to do was to find a w
Catarina
5 Amazing Stars.

Hannah is a simple girl who just wants her crush to finally notice her. Garret is the hot-shot, playboy, hockey player that needs help with one particular class he’s failing. He knows Hannah’s is the only who can help him, so they make a deal: she helps him pass the class, he helps her winning her crush’s attention by pretending to be interested in each other.
It seems the perfect deal, until things start to look very real and they can’t keep pretending anymore. The problem? The
Mo
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Enjoyed this one.

It was smart, sexy, hot.
I adored Hannah, an ordinary girl who wasn't going to be bowled over by the He-man that was Garrett Graham. She was no pushover. She was no "puck bunny"!

“Just out of curiosity,” she says, “after you wake up in the morning, do you admire yourself in the mirror for one hour or two?” “Two,” I reply cheerfully. “Do you high five yourself?” “Of course not.” I smirk. “I kiss each of my biceps and then point to the ceiling and thank the big man upstairs for cre
Katerina
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First read: May 2015
Reaction: It was ok, nothing special.
Second read: February 2016
Reaction: THIS IS SO PERFECT I'M GONNA DIE
Conclusion:

Dear Garrett Graham,
I am so, so sorry for not appreciating your perfection the first time I read The Deal. I strongly suspect that I was not ready to comprehend your otherwordly beauty, kindness and hotness. Perhaps the aforementioned hotness roasted my pathetic excuse of a brain. My heart, my body and my soul are yours. Please forgive me.

It's true guys. After

Release Date: 24 February, 2015
Rating: 5 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

From time to time, I still have the pleasure to read what I call a perfect new adult novel; great blend of heart fluttering, blood pounding, charming, sexy and cute story with swoon worthy hero and likeable heroine. It’s rare, as more often than not I am let down, but when it finally happens I am over the moon.

The Deal is a real gem! I
V. PARENTAL GUIDANCE ALERT:  A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you
Update November 5th Adding warnings for my friends who expect not only faithful hero but 0% OW activity. Look my warnings at the end of my original review. This is important because this is a book that I recommend all the time to readers who like me hate cheating
4.5 solid stars, rounded because this is a great New adult read, FREE OF CHEATING, barely any slutshaming and the hero is just adorable. I've found a new book boyfriend!

Devin Paisley as Garrett!

description

Thank you so much my friends of the safety
Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister
Mar 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister by: Amy (Foxy)
Shelves: young-adult
*Just about 4 Stars* — Great read!

The Deal is the perfect choice when you’re looking for something engaging, sexy, and light—with a lil' dose of depth to trigger your emotions.

YES, those who claim this book contains cliches aren’t kidding. There are certainly plenty of cliched one-liners to go around, but for some reason, I was able to glide right past them.

And… okay …so maybe just about everyone in this book is totally hot, and the storyline was often predictable…

Am I selling you on this bo
alyssa
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads, 5-stars
First Read: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Second Read: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Third Read: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

THIRD TIME’S A CHARM 😂 can someone tell me where I can find a guy like garrett from?

Ahhhhh, I LOVE 💙 this series❗Complete trash for Garrett 😍

Lead Male Character: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ / 5 stars
Lead Female Character: ★ ★ ★ ★ / 5 stars
Plotline: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ / 5 stars
Genre: Sports (hockey) and romance
Will I recommend this book to others?: Hell yeah!
Will I reread
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4.5 Stars!

There are already a ton of reviews for this one so I'll keep it short and sweet...

Yes to some great banter!

Yes to some smokin' hot sex!

Yes to low drama and angst!

Yes to likable MCs that didn't make me roll my eyes!

Garrett was *sigh*.....I just loved him! He was cocky and arrogant, yet thoughtful and sweet.

This one may have been predictable and not too far outside of the box but it didn't have the added BS that makes me not enjoy the NA genre much anymore!

So Elle Kennedy....

Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
Update added at end of review...

4 Sexy Sweet Stars

So I'm gonna preface this shit show of a review with a tangent.

Yesterday I started this detox thing that does not allow me to have coffee.

Which means I have not had ANY caffeine in my system for over 24 hours for the first time since junior high school.

Being that my typical daily intake of caffeine includes 3 cups of black regular, a mid-morning Americano with 4 espresso shots, and an afternoon quad latte...I am hurting like a bitch.

And my br
Emma Chase
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Believe the hype!! Purely wonderful - still smiling days later.
LOVED IT!!!
Pearl Angeli
"One day I was telling him to get lost, the next, I'm snuggling in bed with him. Life is so frickin' weird sometimes."

WOW! WHY DIDN'T I PICK THIS BOOK UP EARLIER?

description

The Deal proves to be a huge surprise in the best sense possible. It's such a great New Adult book complete with all the elements that can make you swoon like crazy! I had so much fun reading this book. I have been eye-ing this for about a year now and I have to say that I did regret why it took me so long to dive into it.

I was imme
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Elle Kennedy Fans, Hockey, NA, Romance
5 Face Palming, HardCore Loving Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
Elle Kennedy has been a go to author for me whenever I wanted something with an easy to follow plot and a very sensual, spicy, sexy man. The woman would be complete, not weak, focused, either on work, relationship... or lack there of... and have friends to back her up. Real people... with love stories that were HOT! In all of her work I have read...I felt she had a very keen grasp on what worked for these stories. In other words, if I w
Rachel Reads Ravenously
11/22/16 edit
I've been rereading romance favorites and I forgot how much I loved this one!!! Makes me want to reread the whole series!
******************************************
February 2015:
4.5-5 Wellsy stars!

"The ice looked so shiny and smooth, until you got close enough to it, and suddenly all the uneven edges and crisscrossed skate marks became visible. That’s me, I guess. Covered with skate marks that nobody ever seems to notice.”

photo the deal.png

This is one of those books that really does live up to
Sleepless Readmore
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Sleepless by: Rin W. Vitale
She asked me to tell her the three words
every girl wants to hear.
So I whispered,
"I play hockey" in her ear.

5 MOTHER PUCKING STARS ..
Garrett and Hannah

10 Reasons To Date A Hockey Player

1. They have great hands.
2. They always wear protection.
3. They know when to play rough.
4. They can score from any position.
5. Never stop until the job is done.
6. They love to slam bodies.
7. When the play rough they hit from behind.
8. Tremendous stamina and endurance.
9. Good players score more than once a nigh
Candace
Sweet, Heart-Warming College Love Story

This was a fairly light-hearted and humorous love story with a HEA. Although it was extremely predictable, it was entertaining and heartfelt. Sometimes, predictable is alright and that was the case for this book.

Garrett is a star hockey player at school. He aggressively pursues Hannah, a more reserved music major, after seeing that she aced a test in a shared class. His poor score on the test will drop his GPA and result in him being benched, if he can't ac
Whitney Atkinson
9/3/2018
Updated my review because it was very long and I criticized things that in hindsight aren't as big a deal

TW: Rape (mentions throughout + flashback scene), domestic violence/abuse

Let me disclaim that there was MASSIVE potential here for a good book, but it had so many problems. I began highlighting lines that said problematic things, and I ended up having 147 notes of things that made me cringe or things that made me uncomfortable. If this book went under rigorous editing it cou
Josu Grilli
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-1-mayo
No suelo leer este género (New Adult), pero gracias a este libro, lo empezará a hacer.

En la primera parte de la saga #KissMe, Prohibido enamorarse nos encontramos la historia de Hannah y Garrett, cada cual con su pasado oscuro y sus metas en la vida. Personajes bien construidos, bien desarrollados y con los que consigues conectar gracias a páginas y páginas de monólogos internos, conversaciones sobre sus sentimientos y decenas de situaciones más. He agradecido muchísimo que la autora se tomase e
Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more
SO. That was surprisingly good. It was definitely NA, but the angst level was low, so it felt more like contemporary, just with coeds instead of professionals. PLUS hockey players.

I bloodydamn love hockey players.

Full RTC.

Pre-review:

YEAH. What now Cinda Williams Chima? V.E. Schwab? Are you happy? Are you proud of yourselves?!

|4.5 stars|

Well, she got the orgasm. She did. And I know I’m going to get the sex. I will. But right now, all I want is for this girl to smile at me again.

I fell in love with Garrett. Big time.

I had so much fun reading this book I'm still smiling like an idiot and my cheeks hurt.

Alright so The Deal tells Hannah Wells' story and how she's going to get her crush's attention. She's in college and she's major in Vocal Performance, she's got a hard past but she won't let anything ruin her oportunit
Brandi

4.5 Stars

description

There are tons of kickass reviews for this book and well I'm in slacker mode, so I will keep it short. I enjoyed everything about this one. The characters were great, the sex was hot, it was an all around fantastic read. The story was nothing new, but I still loved it.

ღFloღ the coffee addict
4.5 jocks are human after all STARS

“I never expected her. Sometimes people sneak up on you and suddenly you don't know you ever lived without them.”

Well I'll be damned, that one actually did live up to the hype. Honestly, if you haven't read The Deal yet, I really don't know what you're doing. It's simply a good book, with a great story and two very lovable main characters.

The Deal is the first instalmet in Elle Kennedy's Off-Campus series. It's a sort of 'enemies' to 'friends' to 'lovers'
  • The Year We Hid Away (The Ivy Years, #2)
  • The Friend Zone (Game On, #2)
  • Kulti
  • A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men, #5)
  • Devious Minds (Devious Minds, #1)
  • Attraction (Elements of Chemistry, #1; Hypothesis, #1.1)
  • Sacked (Gridiron, #1)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Crushed (Redemption, #2)
  • Love Show
  • Kyland
  • The Player and the Pixie (Rugby, #2)
  • More Than Water (More Than Water, #1)
  • All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just

Off-Campus (4 books)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)

“Two,” I reply cheerfully.

“Do you high five yourself?”

“Of course not.” I smirk. “I kiss each of my biceps and then point to the ceiling and thank the big man upstairs for creating such a perfect male specimen.”
385 likes
“Him: Confession: I deleted all the 1 Direction from your iPod when u were in the can.
You’re welcome.
Me: WHAT?? I’m going to kiss u!
Him: With tongue?
It takes me a second to realize what happened, at which point I’m completely mortified.
Me: Kill u! I meant KILL. u. Damn autocorrect.
Him: Surrrrrre. Let’s blame it on autocorrect.
Me: Shut it.
Him: I think someone wants to kiss me…”
255 likes