Start by marking “Confessions of a Bad Boy” as Want to Read:
Confessions of a Bad Boy

Confessions of a Bad Boy

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2,452 ratings  ·  254 reviews
Confessions of a Bad Boy Episode 1: Never Commit

I’m the internet's favorite Bad Boy - the guy who’ll tell it to you straight. No bullshit charm. No excuses. Consider it a public service, letting women know the truth about what guys are really thinking and teaching guys how to get what they want.

Yes, we were checking that girl out.

No, you don't want to meet her parents.

And
243 pages
Published April 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of a Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of a Bad Boy

really liked it 4.00  ·

Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Confession of a Dirty Girl: I just fell so hard for Bad Boy Nate and Jessie!! A perfect couple that has just taken residence in my heart!!! Which is already full of so much love for this book!! I just spent the last 3 hours (it's 2:30am) with Bad Boy Nate and the ever charming and feisty Jessie, and I didn't want it to end! You ever fall in love with characters, couples...and you just want their story to continue on forever and ever?? Well, yeah. That is how I'm left feeling. No cliffy. Just one ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
I couldn't wait to read this book. I was starting to develop a love hate relationship with the teasers. So when I finally got my hands on it I dropped everything and didn't come up for air until the very last page. I'm not really sure what I expected. I mean, yeah, I had seen the teasers but I had also read the authors previous books. This one just seemed different from the beginning. More..personal, maybe? Almost more grown up. Whatever it was it worked! I didn't get what I had come to expect. ...more
S.
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
And Hawkins is back!!! I absolutely loved Nate and Jessie's story. I loved the taboo element of Jessie being the little sister of Nate's best friend. Sometimes you just can't help who you have chemistry with!

Nate was your typical single guy, living the dream, but not really. He kind of reminded me of another character Hawkins has written about, Jax anyone?

Jessie was one of my favorite heroines until the end of the story. She started out strong, stubborn, and clever, not falling for Nate's BS an
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Apr 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy
3.75 Stars!!

description

“Being a bad boy never felt so good.”

I must be honest here, what determined me to try this book was the title. The title was very catchy, at least to me and I was eager to find out more about this bad boy and his confessions. 'Confessions of a Bad Boy' was my second book by this author and certainly won’t be my last if his upcoming books will be as entertaining as this one. Because let me tell you, it really was. A great blend of humor, sexiness and sweetness, this little gem was
XxTainaxX
Sep 12, 2016 rated it liked it
While the dirty girl in me enjoyed this story, I couldn't quite believe our reformed manwhore's change of heart. Too little, too late. Nate and Jessie tore up the sheets like they were the maid and it was absolutely delish. Outside of the bedroom, Nate has a secret identity and an aversion to commitment. Jessie was awesome with her sassy confidence. I liked their easy friendship and great chemistry. The prologue in the beginning confused me. After reading the blurb, I thought it was our heroine. ...more
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
It’s LIVE * Amazon US * Amazon UK *

Our bad boy hero, Nate, is all about one night stands, no commitment and his vlog, also known as a video blog! He flaunts his abs and his sexcapades to his online fans whilst hiding his real identity from them. The heroine is makeup artist and the kid sister of Nate's long time best friend, a girl who's had a crush on him forever, a girl who he shares a one night stand with and has no idea about his alter ego. This of course leads to beautiful light angst induc
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was ok. I was a disappointed with the events that lead up to the ending and the ending itself (see closure section). (view spoiler)
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
4.5 star

STOP. Stop right there! Stop what you were doing and add this book on your TBR. You'll thank me later.

It's not secret I follow J.D. Hawkins since he released his first book. And it's no secret I was waiting for a full length novel book! Now that I got it I want to shout from the rooftop how fucking amazing it is!

description

Confessions of a Bad Boy was really the perfect read I needed! Funny, sexy, sweet, hot.... all of it in one package! I was smiling, laughing like a goofy nearly the entire time!
Paige
5 "Guru Cult Leader" Stars

I confess that I loved every minute of this Bad Boy. With his unique ability to tell a story, J.D. Hawkins only gets better with each book. Confessions of a Bad Boy is a perfect example of an ultra sexy yet unrepentant single alpha slowly and methodically losing his bachelor status before he even realizes it. With humor, delightful banter and panty-melting sexy times, each confession made me love this book more than the last.

Nate is a perpetually single Hollywood agent
Karen
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have a confession. I loved everything about this book. EVERYTHING!

1. Friends to lovers

2. Bad boy vlog (reminded me a bit of Simon and Little Dude although Nate doesn't draw a face on his peen and Simon doesn't blog about his sex life) - any way it made me think of Little Dude and I do love Little Dude and I do think I might love Nate.

3. I think my Facebook friend Sarah is in this book. I laughed at the reference to Sarah with red hair.

Mid review - family emergency! Back soon. Smallest child w
Mojo_Mama

Ugh. I wanted to like this. Like REALLY wanted to REALLY like this.

(Sorry for the lo-fi emoji, gifs are a pain in the ass)

So, the damage...

Man-ho video-sex-blogger fucks life long best friend's little sister...the 3 are still very close friends. Massive Man-ho H is also a major Hollywood talent agent for years and it never occurred to him to wield some of that power to help the little sister (also life long friend) get a better costume/wardrobe job in Hollywood.

Really, mf'er??? REAL
Leslie
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read Confessions of a Bad Boy without reading the blurb or the teasers. I went in cold. I kind of want you to go in cold, too. Just read it.

But that's not enough for a review is it?

So know that it's sweet and hot, charming and racy, and a different storyline than I've ever read.

That's probably not enough for a review either.

God, I don't even WANT to explain what it's about simply because I couldn't guess where it was going as I was reading it and that was part of the fun. Well, to start checki
A_Ryan
3.5 In love with my best friend's little sister stars!

A Very fun, predictable, easy read centering around a successful manwhore who develops feelings for the girl he was never allowed to touch.

I didn't really connect with the heroine though and Nate's vlog was a little boring, but Hawkins did a great job weaving a sense of guilt into a story mainly focused on desire and commitment.

I probably would have given this a 4.5 star rating if there had been a little less drama towards the end, and if
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Am I a big sucker for friends to lovers romances?

➦The story was well written and well thought out. It did make me feel. With that said.......

➦It could have been a 5* read if it wasn't for the unnecessary drama pile-up at the end. I mean, I like some drama, but it didn't need drama on top of drama. Could have done without.

➦I specifically could have lived without the whole (view spoiler)
Gio Listmaker
Loved The Writing
Will Read More By This Author

Karen Mc
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, sexy, and seductive, Confessions of a Bad Boy touches you like a scorching kiss, melting your body and blowing your mind. Emotional. Explosive. Engaging. This story is a confession of a bad boy but much more.

Almost immediately into Confessions of a Bad Boy, I felt as if I had stolen a player’s diary, stepping into this bad boy’s head and stealing his thoughts. I was leading a ManVasion on my Confessions of a Bad Boy date. My all access pass to an intimate invasion into a man’s world, th
Tracy- OMGReads
I've been a JD Hawkins fan for a while now. His books are always a good, steamy read. Confessions? It goes above and beyond! He gives us Nate and Jessie here. We get to follow their forbidden relationship from its conception, while getting peeks at their past, with them being life long friends. I enjoyed the mentions of past characters. Mostly, I enjoyed Jessie. She was REAL. She made mistakes, she forgave. It was a true pleasure reading Confessions of a Bad Boy.

Confessions is JD Hawkins best w
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
descriptiondescriptiondescription .75

~~3.75 CONFESSIONS OF A BAD BOY BUTTERFLIES~~
Bookylicious
May 24, 2016 rated it liked it
2,5 /3 stars. Just a fun light read. Not much of a plot twist just a little drama. Classic bad boy who has commitment issues turning out to a perfect loving boyfriend etc etc...
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
4.5 Stars

I rarely pick up romance written by male authors because I have an unwarranted and unfair fear that the books will be too juvenile and full of gross humor or sexual situations and not enough romance. Suffice it to say I need to get over myself and stop being an assuming asshole because authors like J.D. Hawkins prove that I have nothing to worry about.
I love a good brother's best friend/friend to lovers story and when you throw a Bad Boy reformed into the mix I can't help but fall in
Emma
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked this a lot more than I thought I would, there were a few bits I was rolling my eyes at the drama of it all. But I still really enjoyed it!
TORI
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5 Stars
Vani
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
¿Qué puedo decir? Amo los clichés...
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Having read “Insatiable” a while back and finding myself becoming insatiable for books by JD Hawkins, I couldn't wait to get a hold of this bad boy. He always manages to bring a sexy new perspective to erotic romance and leave us hot and bothered and ready for more. After experiencing Nate and Jessie in “Confessions of A Bad Boy”, I have to say that he hasn't lost his touch. Nate and Jessie are angsty, witty, and full of combustible heat. They
Laura Watson
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW what can I say about this book. I was completely blown away with the characters and the problems they faced. I am not going to give any spoilers away but this book had my TWO all time favorite aspects in it. I was completely impressed with J.D's writing I could not put this book down. The writing style was incredible and just sucks you into the story and makes you want more. I will now be a automatic one clicker of J.Ds books going forward.
Margaret
Confession #1...Nate has now replaced Jax, Dylan
and Brando which are tough acts to follow.

This book is a fresh look of a "Bad Boy" and a
"friends to lovers" story with a twist. Their is a
lot more to this story, but it is hard to articulate
without giving spoilers away.

The cover and the need to see what this "Bad Boy"
had to say consumed me right from the prologue.
A unique story about a talent agent who has a
"secret" only a very few people in his life know.
Jessie is the little sister of Nate's be
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Okay I’m ready to write my review, now that I’ve stopped sobbing. The final paragraph of the epilogue brought me to tears, it’s beautifully touching and heartwarming. Confessions of a Bad Boy is a witty, fun, meaningful tale of a playboy and his hang-ups. There's also a little forbidden love to boot.

Nate is our resident Bad Boy/Playboy. He enjoys quick, non-committal hook-ups.

“It ain’t easy living like me, sleeping with beautiful women every night of the week, taking things one second at a time
Naughty Book Blog
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So many good things about this Bad Boy! I had a fantastic time while Nate and Jessie burned up my Kindle and got under my skin. Nate is in the rather uncomfortable position of falling for his best friend Kyle's little sister, Jessie. It's made a little more complicated by the fact that Kyle has a bit of a temper and thinks no man is good enough for Jessie. Oh, and let's not forget that Nate has a secret identity that's a little bit scandalous. Throw in a twist I never saw coming, two perfectly f ...more
Deepika
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 'Bad Boy' Stars

Confessions of a Bad Boy Episode 1: Never Commit

Yes, we were checking that girl out.

No, you don't want to meet her parents.

And no, ladies, we don’t care what shoes you wear - as long as they’re up around our neck by the end of the ni
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
It's really rare that I really like a book completely. Not sure if I had read and J.D Hawkins before.

I loved Jessie and I loved Nate. Even though he was the way he was, he was intelligent and responsible for ALL his decisions. (Except of course, the thing that happened with Jessie.)

Everything in this story was covered. All the back story, the reasons, the author brought up the past eloquently, it was so well managed and flowed with ease that i thought it delightful to read. I loved that you real
  • Thomas' Heart (Judgement of the Six Companion Series #4)
  • Captive Cowboy (Captured Hearts, #2)
  • Wolf at the Door (Snowdonia Wolves #1)
  • Loch and Key (The McLaughlins, #3)
  • Homecoming (Boys of Fall, #3)
  • The Fighter (Redemption, #2)
  • Sunburn (Greek God, #3)
  • Beautiful Salvation (Blood Prince, #5)
  • Butterfly Ginger
  • Picking Up the Pieces (Pieces, #2)
  • Titanium Security Series Box Set: Volume II (Titanium Security, #4 & 5)
  • Hardcore: Complete Series Box Set
  • SECRET Trilogy (Secret, #1-3)
  • Cuffed to the Bad Boy Cop
  • Take It Like a Vamp (Take It Like a Vamp, #1)
  • Antagonize Me
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)
  • The Harder They Fall (Loveswept)
“Don’t tell me you’ve never noticed how sexually charged bookstores are?” She smiles, and I see the challenge in it. “I’m not sure I know what you mean.” “All that stroking of the covers, the fingering of the pages. The intimacy of reading. The idea that there are infinite possibilities contained inside the books, that anything could happen. People indulging all of their fantasies, secrets, and imaginations in the only way they can. It’s sexy.” I watch her blush and subconsciously move her body even closer toward me. “I can’t say I’ve ever thought of books like that before.” “Then you must not be reading the right kinds of books.” 2 likes
“Before she follows the swaying frame of Alexandra, she places a gentle hand on my shoulder, and plants a kiss on my cheek. For the next two minutes, well after she’s left, the feeling of her lips against my cheek, a lock of her hair brushing against my brow, lingers like a sweet bruise.” 1 likes