Start by marking “Unavailable (Bound Together #3)” as Want to Read:
Unavailable (Bound Together #3)

Unavailable

(Bound Together #3)

For a Vampire, love is forever.

Being hung up on your best friend’s mate sucks. It doesn’t matter that Dex can never have Ari, or that when vampires fall in love, it’s forever. Every time he is anywhere near her, all rational thoughts are pushed from his mind. It certainly doesn’t help that she is always touching him, or breathing on him. It’s enough to make him crazy.

Dex
Published March 8th 2016 by Sweet Creation

To ask other readers questions about Unavailable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unavailable

Start your review of Unavailable (Bound Together #3)
Johnetta
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Creative story!

Interesting and strange new creature in this series. Enjoying learning more about the characters and their unique backgrounds. Of course the sex is hot. I didn’t care for the way Ari and Kiska called each other less than flattering names. I know some women friend do that but being called the B-word or W-word turned me off.

It won’t keep me from reading the next book in the series as I’m interested in finding out how they find this new monster.

If you love vampires, hot sex and a bit
Veronica
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kaia and Declan

Vampires are disappearing and it’s a race against time to find the culprit dropping dismembered bodies everywhere around the city. Not your average HEA theres something about a sexy vampire that makes a girl tremble inside. Dex says not there can’t be more until Kaia comes slowly into his life like a freight train. It’s hot and cold night shared blood and steamy thoughts that keep you hoping for more. Follow this author for more great reads. On to Book 3
Tania
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone and everyone
I loved the storyline and characters, Dex really wants Ari but he can never have, Dex with Kaia the chemistry between them was sexual she wants a proper relationship but he cannot give what she wants. When reading this book I ended up reading it till early hour's I could not put the book down.
Thank you so much for this opportunity to review this book.

Deeds
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome 😁book

Excellent,loved,loved this book!!! These books 📚in this series just keep getting better and better! I loved the storyline and the awesome characters 😊😆😁! Lj is an amazing writer and storyteller.
Heather Bane
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy vampire romances then you will love this book. It’s well written with great characters. LJ BAKER is a great author and I plan on reading more of her books.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! It was fast paced and flowed nicely. The turn of events were done beautifully and the ending was terrific!

Apr 14, 2018 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars

I wish Amazon has a better rating system. And I hope my low rating won t make you pass this one by because it shouldn't. It IS worth your time.
Nanci
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it!

I really enjoyed this book. Enough that I ended up reading the whole book in one day. It's a sweet but scary story with a little bit of everything!
Maria Banales
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Smile

I am so happy that Dex finally is free and happy.. These books are so good and so different from other vampire books, now I’m off to read the next book in this series...
Mary Lee
Oct 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Least Fave

I was looking forward to Dex's story, but this left a lot to be desired. I had a really hard time feeling the connection. Maybe because all they did was have sex when she threw herself at him or he pushed her away, which was 90% of the book. They never did anything but have sex a few times, yet we are expected to believe they have some magical kind of love? They never shared a meal, did things with others, nothing. Just a few sexual encounters and the rest of the time he was pushing he
Robyn
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
From Russia With a Kiss

Dex is a true romantic at heart. His love for Kia goes above and beyond whatever friendships he has with Ari. Kia is not sure of what she feel, she does love him very much. True love will conquer all the fear that these two have.
April
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My favorite character in this series

Dex has been my favorite since book 1. I knew his book would be Amazing and it was. Him and Kaia were perfect for each other. Please hurry with book 5!!!!
Cindy
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Excellent

I was so happy to see Dex got a book! Great story! Can't wait to read the next book! I want to see Where the story takes us!
ïM_sÅlTÊaÃÂàÁ
Apr 11, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Blinded
  • Burned
  • Eclipsed: A High School Bully Romance (Del Sol High Book 3)
  • The Devil (Devil, #4)
  • Mate's Lore (Chosen by the Vampire Kings, #1A)
  • A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire, #2)
  • A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1)
  • Filthy Little Pretties (Hillcrest Prep, #1)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three, #1)
  • By a Thread
  • Covet (Crave, #3)
  • Crush (Crave, #2)
  • Darkness Dawns (Immortal Guardians, #1)
  • Night Reigns (Immortal Guardians, #2)
  • Fall Into Temptation (Blue Moon #2)
  • Map of Sorrows (Transfusion Saga #5)
  • Night Unbound (Immortal Guardians, #5)
L J lives on the Jersey Shore with her husband, four kids, two cats, and an inherited dog from hell (a.k.a. the sewer gremlin). Though writing has always been her first passion, she got a degree in psychological counseling and worked in the mental health field for awhile, which she finds very helpful in dealing with her crazy family. She is a lover of all different types of music and books, switch ...more

Bound Together (5 books)
  • Undeniable (Bound Together #1)
  • Inevitable (Bound Together #2)
  • Incapable (Bound Together #4)
  • Intolerable (Bound Together #5)

News & Interviews