Start by marking “Love Paws” as Want to Read:
Love Paws

Love Paws

Seven fabulous award-winning and best-selling authors have joined together to create this anthology of contemporary romances--steamy and sweet short stories, each featuring a scene-stealing pet and a happy ending. All proceeds of the collection benefit animal rescue charities in celebration of Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month.
ebook
Published April 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Love Paws, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Paws

Start your review of Love Paws
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Montana Heat

“He paused, looking her over like he was studying a long menu,”

By Chance

“Needless to say, someone needed to pick my jaw up off the floor before it became a tripping hazard.”

“The smile on his face was enough to do me in. It was like I craved to see it – to see him happy.”

Saving Grace

“Men think their junk is like the death star. It will destroy everything in vagina empire… Let’s just say he’s not so free with his light saber these days.”

“‘Women are attracted to confiden
Maria "Rosie" Poli
This review is for Saving Grace by Alison Foster.

Saving Grace gives us a glimpse into the life of Nathan and Grace after Beautiful Ruin. Grace is expecting and life has never been better. But, a phone call might threaten their bliss. Nathan jumps into action after he receives a phone call that brings his past into the present. He lies to Grace about the nature of the call and goes out to meet with his friend Tomas. Together they plot how they will handle the “situation”.

Taylor shows up at Grace’
CARLA
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My One and Always by TAWDRA KANDLE
What can I say? I have yet to read a book by Tawdra that I haven't liked. This is no different. Will is not easily deterred. Sydney is not easily swayed. Both are very stubborn. Their banter is quite amusing. Makes for a very cute read. And Bailey is the perfect addition to this crazy mix. You will enjoy this one!

All in the Take Off by Olivia Hardin
This was a cute story but way too short. I know novellas are short but still. I enjoyed Kitty and Harrison's story
Rebecca Austin
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s, review-author
Such a great anthology with several authors new to me! All of the stories include at least one lovable pet and the anthology is for such a great cause!

Montana Heat by Becca Boyd
When a fire in Granite Peak, Montana threatens her house Randa Sadler refuses to leave her property and does what she can to save the place. When firefighter Tyson Herrick is sent in to evacuate her, he doesn't expect the stubborn woman to refuse or the reason she refuses to leave. As Tyson begins to develop feelings for
Dawn DiDominzio
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me first “applaud” these amazingly kind and generous authors who will be donating proceeds to various animal rescue charities.
I am reviewing Lyssa Layne’s Dig Deep and look forward to reading the other short stories in this set.
Lyssa Layne can pack so much “flavor” into a short story, that’s for sure. What can I say, her story made me as happy as a pig in sh... Wait, let me rephrase. ;) Dig Deep hit all the right notes for me.
Being that this supports animal charities, I feel very much oblig
Louise
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Saving Grace by Alison Foster was such a great touch to her series. This book could be read as a stand alone but if you are a fan of her writing you will get so much more out of this if you have read the whole series.
In this booknwe return to Nate and Grace. They have come so far in their relationship but it is sometimes easier to fall back to old habits. Nate and Grace's dog that they rescued from a dog shelter earlier in the series plays a very important role too.
I have whizzed through Love P
Td
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My One And Always by Tawdra Kandle
I loved Will and Sydney! The way Tawdra ties this book to some of her other books, it meshes so well, and adds depth to the location and the characters. This was perfectly sweet, and just the right amount of sexy.

I will update this once I have read the other stories in this anthology.
Carole Mckee
Mostly a Disappointment

I got the impression that every story was a teaser for the full story. None of them had a HEA, but stopped, and was followed by an "advertisement" to buy the full version of the story. The last story, however, comes close to plagiarism. The first part of the story tells of a tornado that carries a house to a strange land and it falls on a woman. Sound familiar? Not a fan of this anthology.
Novel Grounds
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing

tauntinGoodreads|Amazon Pre-order for $.99

review

This is a review of a single novella as part of this Anthology. The Anthology is not yet published. Full review of Anthology to come.

Juli dazzles in this quick tale about facing ones deepest fears. It is a twist on The Wizard of Oz that gives you everything you hopes for and more. I have read quite a few retellings, but none written like this.

TAUNT copy

The characters in this novel are fantastic. I LOVED Laurent and the way that he was presented to us as a character.
Kristin
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Montana Heat by Becca Boyd – Randa is a very disagreeable ostrich (someone who won’t evacuate during a forest fire) and Tyson is a charming ostrich whisperer and Hot Shot. Something about Randa and her two dogs keeps Tyson coming back to make sure Randa is safe. Sparks fly in more ways than one as Tyson breaks down Randa’s carefully constructed walls to find out her secrets and the way to her heart. Touching.
By Chance by Rene Folsom – Samantha is an editor of romance novels with no love life unl
Tonya
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've only read two of the novellas in this anthology so far, and I loved both of them. Once I have a little more time, I'll read the rest and update my review.

By Chance
Rene Folsom
5 Stars

This is yet another great read by Rene Folsom. I couldn’t put it down! It left me wanting more Samantha and Colton. Plus, I miss Maci and Liam also, so it was great to see Maci in this novella as well.

This is a spinoff novella to the Playing Games series. We do meet Samantha in those books. You don’t need to rea
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

This review is for Saving Grace by Alison Foster

In this sexy short story, Alison Foster revisits two couples from the Everlasting Series. While this story focuses mostly on Nate and Grace from Beautiful Ruin, we're also treated with Tomas and Taylor from Magnificent Ruin. Danger lurks wherever Nate and Tomas go, and so they weave a web of deceit meant to keep their women safe, or so they think.

Nate and Grace are content and madly in love until a
Tessa
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
This review is for Lyssa Layne's Dig Deep only.

I read this short story in one sitting. It had everything I wanted in a story except an ending. I was left wanting more as it was meant to be written. Lindy James has a past, a secret, something that keeps her from opening up to Kip Deevers. Lindy's brother Tate is the super star athlete in the family and there's no need to put her in the spotlight. But sports agent Kip Deevers sees Lindy's potential to become a sand volleyball superstar. Kip start
Carrie
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: calibre-library, 2016
I received a copy of this story in exchange for an honest review.

My one and always (Tawdra Kandle)
This story was short, sweet, sexy, and fun. As with the rest of the series set in this world, there were nice visits with all of the previous characters, but this was about Will and Sydney. Will is someone who fans of the author will recognize as the friend (and could have been more) to a previous book character. Being the newspaper man in a small town, everyone knows his business, and his obsession
Ann Sutphin
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love books that have stories from multiple authors. You get to read stories from a favorite author because lets face it there is a reason you buy the book, mine for this one is Tawdra Kandle. But you also get to discover other authors that you might not have read unless you bought this book. I have found a few more writers that I will be buying because of their stories in this book.
Now the good thing about this book is not only do you get to read many great stories and discover new writers bu
Monica
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for Saving Grace in exchange for my honest review. It is one of the books included in this anthology collection.

I loved Beautiful Ruin and Magnificent Ruin. Being able to read about Nate and Grace's life now, months later, was like a sudden, unexpected visit from friends you haven't seen in awhile. This couple really wound themselves into my heart and I loved having a peak into the continuation of their future together.

Great writing, great characters and wonderful addition to
Chianti Summers
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Received a copy. This is an amazing anthology for a great cause. There are amazing authors that have created stories to include fur babies. Saving Grace by Alison Foster is the one I dove into first and enjoyed. I then went back and started from the beginning. I enjoyed each story that has been brought to this anthology. I read some familiar authors and have found some new authors to follow. Fabulous and a worthy cause.
Cherie
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
A neat twist on a classic fairy tale! I was given an ARC of Taunt by the author in exchange for an honest review. The Wizard of Oz is one of my all tome favorite movies and Juli re-tells the story in a way that is easily relatable and current. We all have experienced bullying in one form or another and Taunt shows that it's possible to over come those fears and self recriminations and find true happiness. ...more
D.L. Gallie
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great collection of short stories for a great cause.
The standout read for me was Dig Deep by Lyssa Layne, Lyssa is now an auto 1-click author.
Montana Heat by Becca Boyd was my next fav but each story is amazing and different, which is why I love box set; you get the best of all authors.
I highly recommend this set and all the authors
Sherry
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review is for Saving Grace by Alison Foster. I received this as an ARC in exchange for an honest review. This was a short, fun, sexy read with two great main characters, Grace and Nathan. I definitely want to read more of their story.

This book is for a great cause with a collection of great stories and at a great price. A definite must read.
Ali Foito
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love buying sets like this because you get to read new authors. So far I have read Saving Grace and it was a great story. Nathan and Grace are engaged but he find out the police have caught the person responsible for his friends death. Nathan's first reaction is not to tell Grace but soon he realizes Grace and their baby are more important. ...more
Paula Genereau
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved these books. There's some authors that are new to me but I really enjoyed all the stories. They know how to draw in readers.

I received a copy of the book for my honest review
Sheryl Robert
May 02, 2016
Ann
May 06, 2016
Alison Foster
Mar 10, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
added it
Apr 20, 2016
Josie
Apr 24, 2016

• Cold Feet Fever: A Romantic Crime Mystery with Tons of Humor (The Fever Series Book 2)
  • Aundy (Pendleton Petticoats #1)
  • Bridesmaid Blues (Wedding Favors #1)
  • Butterface (The Hartigans, #1)
  • Barefoot in White (Barefoot Bay Brides Trilogy, #1; Barefoot Bay Universe, #8)
  • Florida Fling
  • Kissing Frogs
  • Scandalous Behavior
  • Curves by Design (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #3)
  • It's Not You It's Him
  • Fat Girl (Romance in Rehoboth, #0.5)
  • The Beach Wedding (Married in Malibu, #1)
  • Bad Boy Rock Star (Bad Boy Rock Star, #1)
  • The Bookshop on the Corner (The Bookshop, #1; The Gingerbread Cafe, #2.5)
  • Clutch