Start by marking “Unspeakable (Unacceptables MC)” as Want to Read:
Unspeakable (Unacceptables MC)

Unspeakable (Unacceptables MC)

It’s finally my time…
Everyone has their damn breaking point, why did the president of my MC’s daughter have to be mine? She was everything I wanted, and nothing I could have. Being a prospect was hard enough. Living with my father that I had only known for a few years wasn’t making life any easier. And there I was, ready to jeopardize it all for love. I went to Vilas to f
Published March 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Unspeakable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unspeakable

Candy at Prisoners of Print
Mar 01, 2016 Candy at Prisoners of Print rated it really liked it
I’m not one to drool over every single motorcycle romance that releases, but I definitely find myself intrigued by Kristen Hope Mazzola’s. There is some quality I can’t pinpoint about the Unacceptables that had me coming back for book two, and wanting more from a book three. Unspeakable is the story of Raine and Ryder, two characters who I wasn’t sure about initially, but ultimately ending up burrowing their way into my heart.

“I had no idea what was going on with my club, I wasn’t allowed to be
Jos
Mar 07, 2016 Jos rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

A Short, Sweet and Sexy Story!!!! I LOVED both Ryder and Raine:)

This was a fast paced love story, the writing and characters were great and the ending...omg, LOVED it!!!!!!
Amy
Mar 12, 2016 Amy rated it liked it
Unspeakable: An Unacceptables MC
Kristen Hope Mazzola

Unspeakable is the second book in this series. I had not read the first but there is enough back story to know what is happening if you continue through Chapter 3. At first I was a little confused but then it became clear who was who. The book is a little short for what I wanted and the story line is to the point. This is a love story for sure but I think as we move along we might see some more of Ryder along the way. Maybe I am readin
Kathy Wideman
Mar 03, 2016 Kathy Wideman rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, danger, mc, series
This is the follow up to Unacceptable: A Step-brother romance. Is it about Able’s daughter Raine and Holt’s son Ryder. The book begins much like the first one. Ryder comes looking for his father and finds a whole lot more in Vilas. Ryder winds up falling for Raine and the feeling is mutual. However Able wants more for his daughter than what being with someone in the MC will give her. You can’t choose who you fall in love with though. They are young but that doesn’t change the depth of their love ...more
Chrissy
Mar 10, 2016 Chrissy rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, read-in-2016
A hot and quick MC read!

Unspeakable is a one wild and crazy ride, following Raine and Ryder as they fight for their love. Raine is Abel’s daughter (the president of the MC) and Ryder is a prospect. These two are in love, but Abel wants them to have nothing to do with each other.

This book was definitely hot and sexy, and I loved Ryder and Raine dearly. They fought for the love that they have for one another and for everything they wanted. Things definitely got tough for these two, but over and ov
Tammi
Mar 04, 2016 Tammi rated it really liked it
What a short wild ride! There is a lot of story packed into this little book.
I loved the somewhat forbidden aspect of their love story. She was off limits because she was the MC President's daughter. He was a prospect who hasn't made his way up in the ranks to be patched in yet.
Rain and Ryder were sneaking around to be together and fell in love. Such a sweet story! They have to go up against her overprotective father because he wants more than the MC life for his babygirl. Ryder has to prove him
Becca
Mar 11, 2016 Becca rated it really liked it
Unspeakable picks up years after Unacceptable and Raine is all grown up. I enjoyed how strong, feisty, and incredibly stubborn she was, an obvious reflection of her parents. Her fire made me grin and I found myself thoroughly enjoying the grief she gave her parents. I adored getting to see Crickett and Abel well into their happily ever after and settled into their life with the Unacceptables MC. Determined to keep Raine from falling for an Unacceptables brother, Abel finds himself helpless to st ...more
Stefanie Kral
✯✯3.5 Acceptable Stars!!!✯✯

Being that I read the first book, I had been wanting to read this one as well. In Unacceptable we started with Cricket stopping at a bar looking for her father. Like that book we start off the same way. Ryder stopping at a bar for a drink not realizing his father is already there.

Ryder finally left his horrible excuse for a mother and went looking for his father. Holt is the Acceptables MC right hand man. Now, Ryder is a prospect for the MC. Holt and Able have t
Michelle (Michelle's Book Ends) Shealy
"With kind eyes, she smiled and took a seat on the bed next to me. "You've always been very special, Raine. Your dad has always known that and he wants more for you than a dangerous life married to a club member.".........

This is the second book in the "Unacceptables Motorcycle Club" romance series. In the first book we met Cricket and Abel. The years have moved on and Abel's daughter Raine is all grown up. When Ryder Walsh comes to town searching for his dad, just like Cricket had done years ag
Words... I Need Words
May 01, 2016 Words... I Need Words rated it really liked it
The Best Parts:
I LOVED Ryder. I think his character has been the best in the series. The love that radiates from his is sincere and not dominating, but yet he still is able to show control. The relationship between him and Raine is a rollercoaster of one. The timelines move a little fast for me because we get to see them smack dab in the middle of their love and not the beginning of it like we did with Abel and Cricket.

The Worst Parts:
I did not like seeing some of the club’s stuff. I know it wa
Badass Bloggettes
Mar 12, 2016 Badass Bloggettes rated it really liked it
I’m not a big motorcycle gang fan however, I gave Unspeakable a try. I like it. Unspeakable is a short, quick read with a lot of action packed between the covers. The story is about the “forbidden” love between Raine and Ryder. Raine is the daughter of Able Hellock, the president of the motorcycle club The Unacceptables, and Ryder is the new boy in town searching for his father Holton Walsh, a member of the club.

Abel wants more for his daughter than life with an MC member. Raine and Ryder both
Kendra Needs
Mar 01, 2016 Kendra Needs rated it really liked it
Was gifted a copy of this book from the author for an honest review...

This book was as amazing as the first book, Unacceptable, this is the second book in that series however it can be read as a standalone book. I loved Raine in the first book, but seeing (aka reading) her all grown up into a women and falling in love for the first time was a great journey to be along for the ride on. What her Dad, the MC president, does not count on is that she will fall in love with a member of the MC club, th
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 12, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it really liked it
Unspeakable is a short but jam packed story that I loved. Ryder comes to Vilas searching for his father. What he finds is so much more. On top of finding his father, he finds a whole new family in the Unacceptable MC, and the love of his life, Raine Hellock. There's a huge problem being with Reine though, her father is the MC President, and doesn't want her with any biker. Will Ryder be able to prove that he's good enough for Reine?

This story packed quite a punch. The character development is gr
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Mar 05, 2016 Tricia Bartley (iScream Books) rated it really liked it
Ryder rolls into town hoping to find his dad and then he is out of there...Until he meets Raine...She happens to be the daughter of the President of his MC's club. And if you love reading MC Romance books, you know these girls are always sooo off limits...lol

So this is where the story gets fun to read about. You follow along with Ryder as he sneaks around trying to figure out how he is going to make Raine his!! You also get to see Ryder start off being a prospect and trying hard to move up in th
Sharon Kallenberger Marzola
Mar 12, 2016 Sharon Kallenberger Marzola rated it really liked it
Shelves: bbb, series, 2016
ARC received for an honest review

3.75 Stars

Unspeakable is a short, very quick read about a motorcycle club romance. I'm not a big fan of MC books mainly because of the illegal activities and while there is violence it isn't graphic. The pace is fast. It is told in dual point of view switching between Ryder and Raine.

There is the typical outlaw stuff of MC books with the core the tight family of the club and the even tighter Hellock family. As tough as these guys are they have big hearts and a l
Amanda at WickedGoodReads
Mar 12, 2016 Amanda at WickedGoodReads rated it really liked it
This was a quick read. Book two in this series, and I came into it blind having not read the previous installment. This is a stand alone though.

This story follows Ryder and Raine, the daughter of the MC President. Ryder, in the beginning, is just a prospect but is later patched in. He and Raine love each other, but have to sneak around in the beginning because her father "wants more" for his daughter than the life he leads. Hello, Pot...meet Kettle lol.

This was a hot, quick little Novella, and f
Andrea Huseman
Mar 11, 2016 Andrea Huseman rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in the Unacceptables series and can be read as a standalone. I have not read book 1 and didn't see any issues. There may have been a few minor details but nothing that took away from story.
A very quick entertaining read. I easily devoured in one setting. Nice storytelling with well written format.
Nothing like a forbidden love story to grab your heart strings. Recognizing that there may not be a happy ending. Feeling the emotions and struggles as if you were inside the words.
Loved
Tantalizing
Mar 07, 2016 Tantalizing rated it it was amazing
Wow that was AWESOME!!

Wow that was AWESOME!!

If you want just a hearts and flowers MC romance you are looking in the wrong place, but this book is freaking awesome!!

Unspeakable takes you on a wild ride. You will experience sexy moment, suspense and some blood and gore. The forbidden love aspect keeps it thrilling, are they going to be found out? Will her dad accept his daughter living a MC life? Will she prove herself strong enough? Will Ryder gain his acceptance?

Trust me you need to read this
Sophie
Mar 08, 2016 Sophie rated it really liked it
Ah, Raine's all grown up and she's got her own hot biker.
Unspeakable is a fast and furious read that's super hot. If anyone can do insta-love well it's Kristen. Her books are quick saucy reads that hold your attention, steal your breath and melt your undies.
Unspeakable is no different.
Ryder is the new member of The Unacceptables MC club learning the ropes while head over heels in love with Raine who just happens to be Abel's daughter. Protective Dad alert!! I loved reading about Abel and Cric
Carrie
Jul 02, 2016 Carrie rated it really liked it
This is the story of Raine & Ryder. We met Raine as a little girl in Abel & Crickett's book.

Unspeakable seemed a little grittier than Unacceptable, and the editing was slightly off, which I hadn't noticed in the other books by this author, so I'm not sure what happened there (an example is, at one point someone says "preaching to the quire" rather than choir). Still, the story was sweet, HOT, and enjoyable! : )
Kristi
Mar 12, 2016 Kristi rated it liked it
I liked the book...I didn't love the book or get emotionally invested in the characters. I loved that they were devoted to each other, but the overall emotion of the book was just...missing something? Perhaps because it was intended to be super short and that is why I felt disconnected. I read a lot and love the MC genre. I felt like this was a bunch of violence and sex with some character development mixed in.
Not sure I am going to follow the series. Glad I tried on KU.
Andrea Rossi
Mar 08, 2016 Andrea Rossi rated it it was amazing
This was a good book...I finished it right away! Lots of alpha action in this MC story. Lots of characters were introduced right away so I had to reread the beginning, but other than that it was a great read! I liked the relationship between Ryder & Raine and as they say...don't choose who you fall in love with. So with Ryder falling for the daughter of the MC he's prospecting for, you know there is going to be some action!! Looking forward to what the author puts out next!
Maari
Mar 17, 2016 Maari rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Unacceptable series, but can be read as a standalone.
There is a lot of heat in this short, quick read! A story of forbidden romance, that proves, regardless, love is worth fighting for! This book, as with all of Ms. Mazzola's books, is a one-stop read. I look forward to getting to know more of the Unacceptables MC's soon! ;)
Anne Milne
Mar 06, 2016 Anne Milne rated it really liked it
Abel's little girl is all grown up but he can't handle it. Raine has fallen for the one man he doesn't want one of his MC brothers. Raine is a mix of both Abel and Cricket, she's funny, compassionate, tough and fiesty and she knows who she wants but Ryder will have a tough job on his hands to prove to Abel that he's worthy of his little girl.
Chell
Mar 07, 2016 Chell rated it it was amazing
I did not read the first story but it didn't matter cause this was a good standalone . Of course I wondered about some of the history but it never interfered with the story. It was also not a long drug out story which for me was refreshing. 2 thumbs up . A great mc love story.
K
Jul 27, 2016 K rated it liked it
This was an odd combination of gritty and rough and kind of cheesy. I did enjoy the first book much more than this one, but I have the same complaint here, which is that the story seems rushed. I really had a hard time connecting with Raine and Ryder, but it was still an ok read.
Dayna R
Nov 15, 2016 Dayna R rated it it was amazing
Oh Ryder! There is something about a tough guy in an MC with his kryptonite! You get to meet Raine in Unacceptable but finally she gets her story. Reading about her and Ryder made me so happy. I really hope I get more from them!
Renea
Mar 08, 2016 Renea rated it really liked it
A quick easy read. I enjoyed the storyline and ryder was HOT!!
Rachel Gauntt
Jan 27, 2017 Rachel Gauntt rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Loved this book! I was so excited for Raine's book and I was not disappointed! I love a good MC book and this one was amazing!!
Kathleen Williams
Sep 27, 2016 Kathleen Williams rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved Ryder and Raine story it had everything from great characters, shoot outs, violence and love of family all to make a great read. Definitely recommend this book.
« previous 1 3 next »
Hi! Thanks for dropping in...

You want to know more about me? Well, let's see...
I am just an average twenty-something following my dreams. I have a full time "day job" and by night I am an author. I guess you could say that writing is like my super power (I always wanted one of those). I am the lover of wine, sushi, football and the ocean; that is when I am not wrapped up in the literary world.
Ple
More about Kristen Hope Mazzola...

Unacceptables MC (1 books)
  • Unacceptable (Unacceptables MC, #1)