Start by marking “Unspeakable (Unacceptables MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unspeakable (Unacceptables MC, #2)

Unspeakable

(Unacceptables MC #2)

It’s finally my time…
Everyone has their damn breaking point, why did the president of my MC’s daughter have to be mine? She was everything I wanted, and nothing I could have. Being a prospect was hard enough. Living with my father that I had only known for a few years wasn’t making life any easier. And there I was, ready to jeopardize it all for love. I went to Vilas to f
Published March 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Unspeakable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unspeakable

Forever_meme
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 STARS
Jos
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

A Short, Sweet and Sexy Story!!!! I LOVED both Ryder and Raine:)

This was a fast paced love story, the writing and characters were great and the ending...omg, LOVED it!!!!!!
Amanda Thomas
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ryder and Raine

I wish we had gotten a bit from the three years from Ruder showing up to the present time of the book but still loved it. Super short and easy read. I can’t get enough.
Amy
Mar 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Unspeakable: An Unacceptables MC
Kristen Hope Mazzola

Unspeakable is the second book in this series. I had not read the first but there is enough back story to know what is happening if you continue through Chapter 3. At first I was a little confused but then it became clear who was who. The book is a little short for what I wanted and the story line is to the point. This is a love story for sure but I think as we move along we might see some more of Ryder along the way. Maybe I am readin
Kathy Wideman
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: danger, mc, romance, series
This is the follow up to Unacceptable: A Step-brother romance. Is it about Able’s daughter Raine and Holt’s son Ryder. The book begins much like the first one. Ryder comes looking for his father and finds a whole lot more in Vilas. Ryder winds up falling for Raine and the feeling is mutual. However Able wants more for his daughter than what being with someone in the MC will give her. You can’t choose who you fall in love with though. They are young but that doesn’t change the depth of their love ...more
Chrissy
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016, series
A hot and quick MC read!

Unspeakable is a one wild and crazy ride, following Raine and Ryder as they fight for their love. Raine is Abel’s daughter (the president of the MC) and Ryder is a prospect. These two are in love, but Abel wants them to have nothing to do with each other.

This book was definitely hot and sexy, and I loved Ryder and Raine dearly. They fought for the love that they have for one another and for everything they wanted. Things definitely got tough for these two, but over and ov
Tammi
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a short wild ride! There is a lot of story packed into this little book.
I loved the somewhat forbidden aspect of their love story. She was off limits because she was the MC President's daughter. He was a prospect who hasn't made his way up in the ranks to be patched in yet.
Rain and Ryder were sneaking around to be together and fell in love. Such a sweet story! They have to go up against her overprotective father because he wants more than the MC life for his babygirl. Ryder has to prove him
Gucci Girl 35
Oct 17, 2017 rated it liked it
3.0 Stars

Unspeakable was based upon Raine(Abel's daughter) and Ryder(Holt's son). Ryder is Holt's long lost son who comes to Vilas on a Bike to find his family Fast forward 3 years, Ryder is a prospect for Unacceptables MC and he is madly in love with Raine. They are having a relationship behind her father Abel who is Raine's father and he is MC Pres of the Unacceptables. Once he finds out well let's just say Ryder will have to prove he is then right one for Raine.
Honestly this is not my favori
Sandy Knox
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I LOVED IT!

It was nice to get alittle more of a look into Abel and Crickett's life. I have to say though I liked book one better. Unacceptables was more intense and nerve racking. This book shows us a little into the future. At the end of book one we're left knowing Crickett and Abel are gonna have a baby. We not only get a glimpse of Abel's daughter Raine all grown up but we meet their son Collin. The Unacceptables family continues to grow. We meet Ryder who is Holt's son that he never knew he
Judy Miracle
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc
Unspeakable is book 2 in the Unacceptables MC, we get Raine and Ryder's story.

Its short, sweet and sexy and you will fall in love with Raine and Ryder. It's fast paced and like book one I loved the writing and the characters but again wished that it was a bit longer.

Raine is the Presidents daughter while Ryder is a prospect and his father is VP of the MC. Ryder rode in trying to find his dad a few years ago and as soon as he saw Raine he was hooked. He knew he would make her his, but what happ
Tonya
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a short, fast paced, quick read. I really liked it. But with that said, I do wish that we would have seen how Raine and Ryder came to be a couple. They meet and then the next chapter is 3 years later and they are sneaking around hiding their relationship. We didn't get to see how it developed. I also wish we would have seen the first meeting between Ryder and Holt and how exactly that went down.

Even with those two issues, I found this a really enjoyable read. Ryder ended up in Vilas for
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Strong MC family

Loved this book was glad to read more of Abel and Cricket. This book is based on Raine Abel's daughter. And Holts son Ryder there is more of the MC life thrown in this book to make it even better then the first and written in duel POV there love story is amazing and the MC world in it is great can't wait to read more I highly recommend this book and author
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
 Unspeakable is the second book in Kristen Hope Mazzola's Unacceptables series and it is just as good as the first book in the series! This series is my first experience with an MC romance and the more I read, the more I love them. Mazzola perfect combines rough and dirty with sweet and soft and a dash of action in her MC books that I devour each time.
Sue
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ryder left his home to find out where his real father was, so he was heading to Vilas. He walked into this bar and saw the bartender, Raine, and he was lost until he heard some guys talking about someone named Holt. His dad. But he was risking it all to meet with Raine. Look out for dad, that's his little girl.
Djg
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Raine and Ryder. Raine is the grown up daughter of Abel and Crickett. At first I thought she was about 18 and he's 21. Then it turns out she's 21 but she acted like a teenager sometimes.
I liked their love but was disappointed in the execution and the story felt choppy. Also, the violence felt gratuitous.
Crystal
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Unspeakable is the second MC book in Unacceptables series. It was quick read, with hot sexy bikers. This story is a prospect who falls in love for the presidents daughter. I enjoyed seeing past characters. Great Read!
Fatimama
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was solid and fast paced. I liked how there was no cheating and they were celibate before they got together. Raine (H) had a TSTL moment and almost got her raped and killed. I liked the epilogue.
Cindy Fong
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ryder is just learning how to have a relationship with his father, be a prospect and fight his attraction for Raine. Raine is drawn to Ryder in a way no other man has ever been. Together they forge a relationship that can stand the test of time. Loved it!
Nikkita
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!!

Holy man, if you thought the first book was good, you are in for a treat. Ryder and Raine's HEA is such an amazing story! Fair warning though, this book is a little more gruesome then the first. Starting the third right now!
Meg K
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the next generation!

Unspeakable was a great second novel in the Unacceptables MC series. It tells Raine and Ryder’s story and is really cool to see the next generation all grown up.
Sharon Caldwell
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really like the book. The characters are great it's got a good story line. Kind of bloody, if you have a weak stomach this book is not for you.
Susan Curtis
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
🔥😍🔥 Loved this Book 🔥😍🔥

Book #2 - Unspeakable - was another great book !!! Loved Ryder & Raine and their love story. Totally recommend it 🔥😍🔥
Gail
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg... I'm a sucker for MC books!!! Kristen you did a fab job!!! I loved Raine & Ryder!!!!
Loved that he wanted to prove to Raines dad (his MC prez) that he was worthy of his daughter.. ❤❤
Becky Wise
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another amazing one

Quick and action packed. Another amazing MC book by Kristen Hope Mazzola. Ryder and Raine have a soul kind of love. Love this book and series.
Maura
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Destiny is so romantic. Sometimes it doesn't matter who your destiny is, you just have to be with them no matter what.

Raine and Ryder's story is fast, dramatic and fantastic.
Kai
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I like that the H knew he wanted to h and did what he could to get her. No ow/om drama.
Becca
Mar 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Unspeakable picks up years after Unacceptable and Raine is all grown up. I enjoyed how strong, feisty, and incredibly stubborn she was, an obvious reflection of her parents. Her fire made me grin and I found myself thoroughly enjoying the grief she gave her parents. I adored getting to see Crickett and Abel well into their happily ever after and settled into their life with the Unacceptables MC. Determined to keep Raine from falling for an Unacceptables brother, Abel finds himself helpless to st ...more
Stefanie Kral
✯✯3.5 Acceptable Stars!!!✯✯

Being that I read the first book, I had been wanting to read this one as well. In Unacceptable we started with Cricket stopping at a bar looking for her father. Like that book we start off the same way. Ryder stopping at a bar for a drink not realizing his father is already there.

Ryder finally left his horrible excuse for a mother and went looking for his father. Holt is the Acceptables MC right hand man. Now, Ryder is a prospect for the MC. Holt and Able have t
Michelle (Michelle's Book Ends) Shealy
"With kind eyes, she smiled and took a seat on the bed next to me. "You've always been very special, Raine. Your dad has always known that and he wants more for you than a dangerous life married to a club member.".........

This is the second book in the "Unacceptables Motorcycle Club" romance series. In the first book we met Cricket and Abel. The years have moved on and Abel's daughter Raine is all grown up. When Ryder Walsh comes to town searching for his dad, just like Cricket had done years ag
Jordan Bates
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Best Parts:
I LOVED Ryder. I think his character has been the best in the series. The love that radiates from his is sincere and not dominating, but yet he still is able to show control. The relationship between him and Raine is a rollercoaster of one. The timelines move a little fast for me because we get to see them smack dab in the middle of their love and not the beginning of it like we did with Abel and Cricket.

The Worst Parts:
I did not like seeing some of the club’s stuff. I know it wa
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Forbidden Forever
  • Hourglass (Hourglass #1)
  • In Spades (Mirrored, #1)
  • Confused (Getting Inside of V, #2)
  • Tag Chaser (Chasers, #1)
  • The Space Left Behind (The Space in Between, #2)
  • Coffee and Cockpits
  • Sometimes Never: The Series Box Set
  • The Dom of My Dreams
  • Burn Out
  • The Intern, Volume 2 (The Intern, #2)
  • Red Hot Sizzle (Box Set)
  • Courage
  • Naughty Holidays 2016
  • Whiskey Lullaby (Love Songs, #1)
  • The Suicide Princess
  • Tattoos
  • Anywhere
Bestselling author, Kristen Hope Mazzola, is a Florida native that has found herself loving a North Carolina life. She writes contemporary romance ranging from steamy romantic comedy, sexy erotica, angsty new adult, all the way to sports romance - with dirty bikers, hot military men, and swoon-worthy rockstars in between.

Unacceptables MC (10 books)
  • Unacceptable (Unacceptables MC, #1)
  • Unbreakable (Unacceptables MC, #3)
  • Untouchable (Unacceptables MC, #4)
  • Unbearable (Unacceptables MC #5)
  • Undeniable (Unacceptables MC #6)
  • Uncut (Unacceptables MC #7)
  • Unscarred (Unacceptables MC #8)
  • Unstable (An Unacceptables MC Standalone)
  • Tis The Season (An Unacceptables MC Holiday Novella)