Start by marking “Go Deep” as Want to Read:
Go Deep

Go Deep

(All Out Vancouver #2)

Welcome back to East Vancouver, Canada - home to hipster-dykes, polyamorous triads, and a full cast of wise-cracking, straight-talking, sparkly unicorn queers of every ilk.

In the highly anticipated sequel to Don't Bang the Barista!, Kate's sudden need to return to Vancouver means leaving her girlfriend, Cass, to her own devices in Amsterdam, a city of temptation.

As Cass co
Published April 8th 2016 by Leigh Matthews

To ask other readers questions about Go Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Go Deep

Penny
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Much better than book 1, in my opinion. Although there is no perfectly outlined plot (sometimes I felt like the book was made by simple scenes, progressively cohesive), the story managed to hold my attention and, most importantly, it made smile those omg-this-is-so-cute smiles, (even when there were some tragedy).
I loved Cass & Kate and even though that's not quite my scene I think I would go polyamorous just to be with someone like Em. What a fantastic character!
I didn't care much about Sco
Lex Kent
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: f-f, romance
I liked this much better than book 1, Don't Bang the Barista!. It had most of the characters from Don't Bang and included a few new ones. And unlike book 1 where you were mostly in the head-space of Kate, this book you hop around a bit in multiple characters. I liked it because you got to feel more connected to them. And while Don't Bang seemed similar to a lesbian pulp novel, this didn't have that feel and it was more up-beat. Funny even, there is one part after Kate has an accident and is in t ...more
Stephanie
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
As other reviewers have stated.... Much better than the first! Gave additional dimensions to characters you already knew. Wouldn't mind another!
CaseyTheCanadianLesbrarian
I really liked the first book in this series, but this one is even better! More cool, complex, authentic queer characters living in the Vancouver that I know! Bigger scope in terms of plot! Full review to come on Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Mirtha Siblesz
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even better than the first book

What can I say, this was a better book than the first one in this series! The characters are better developed than on the first story. I can't wait to see what will happen when the author will write a third story of this series!
Ellen
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really really really really queer. So queer. <3
Heather Henkel
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting book

This was a good second book. We got to read about character growth and how the relationships evolved and new ones began
Jenifer
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! Cass has grown up and isn't that much of a petulant child in this book as in Don't Bang The Barista!. I felt like a part of the gang, that I was there with them through the drama, trauma, and love- I just finished the book minutes ago and l already miss them all.

Leigh is becoming one of my favorite indie authors,and just may end up on the list of all time favorite authors,and here's why: she's smart, witty, and her plots flow beautifully. The only complaint that I have about
Jo
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt, fiction
Full disclosure, I'm a friend of the author (which means I had a copy within days of its release - score)!

I enjoyed the first book in this series, but this one takes the characters and story to the next level. As a Vancouverite it was a pleasure to read a book that feels like a true reflection of the city, and I especially appreciated the realistic depiction of characters not often seen in fiction (particularly bi and genderqueer characters). They feel like real people, who are imperfect but wh
J
An enjoyable, page-turning addition to the All Out Vancouver series. Check The Lesbrary for my full review in early May 2016.
Allexia
No Escape Like a Book
Apr 25, 2016
  • Huntsmen
  • Today
  • How Come the Best Clues Are Always in the Garbage?
  • Weekend
  • Wish I Was Here
  • I Know My Own Heart: The Diaries, 1791-1840
  • Blood Sports
  • Ban en Banlieue
Leigh Matthews is a British-Canadian living in Gibsons, BC, where she works as a freelance medical copywriter, novelist, and poet.

Leigh has published four works of fiction:

Colony - September 2017.

Go Deep - April 2016 (Book Two in the All Out Vancouver series).

Don't Bang the Barista! October 2014 (Book One in the All Out Vancouver Series).

The Old Arbutus Tree - July 2013.

Non-Fiction:

Eat to Beat Acn

All Out Vancouver (2 books)
  • Don't Bang the Barista!