Start by marking “Coyote (The Tales of Coyote Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Coyote (The Tales of Coyote Book 1)

Coyote (The Tales of Coyote Book 1)

In the territory formerly known as America, a young woman is one of the few to survive the destruction of twenty-first century civilization. Now she must live through the aftermath of the tragedy known only as the Fall. In a world where technology no longer functions, where most people have disappeared, and where creatures of nightmare roam free, can her strength and deter ...more
Published March 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Coyote, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coyote

Leticia
I received this eBook from the author in exchange for an honest review.

At first, I wasn’t really sure what to make of this novel. The main character, who is clearly in her mid-teens, often refers to herself in the third person. Which can be a little off putting at first.

However, do not let that deter you from you reading this novel because it was one of the best post-apocalyptic stories I have read in a really long time. Mainly because it didn’t deal with the typical apocalypse. I’m not sure w
Sally Zikas
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sci-fi is not a genre I frequently read, but I chose this book for two reasons:

1. I needed to read a sci-fi novel for my reading challenge.
2. My uncle wrote it and asked me to read and review it.

These two things being said, I really enjoyed this book for two reasons:

1. Unique and interesting characters (the dog included).
2. Page-turning, descriptive and suspenseful fight scenes.

Overall, I have described this book as Divergent meets Hunger Games meets Predator. If you like sci-fi or post apocalyp
Tammy Rossitto
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!

One of the best post-apocalyptic stories that I have read. Why a main stream publishing company hasn't pick this author up yet is beyond me. At first, I thought it a little dry, but soon got into it. I like good strong characters, but I hope there will be a tiny hint of romance. Can't wait to read the next book!
David Foster
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hey, I wrote this book!
William K Karns
rated it it was ok
Apr 10, 2016
Robyn Organ
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A friend of mine recommended the book to me last week. Needless to say, as soon as I started reading, I was hooked. It was a beautifully crafted and like any good book does, transported me to a different reality. I spend a wonderful weekend wrapped up in the story and now desperately hope that there will be a sequel.
M.D.
Apr 28, 2016
Orville
is currently reading it
May 22, 2017
David L. Foster is the author of over thirty New York Times bestsellers, including…
Wait, no. That’s somebody else. My ego is smaller than that opening statement, and so are my accomplishments. I’m a pretty average person with a day job and a family, a house and a dog, living in the suburbs of Portland, Oregon.

Everyone has something that makes them a little bit unique, though, right? For me, it’s m