Start by marking “In Love with Shah Rukh Khan” as Want to Read:
In Love with Shah Rukh Khan

In Love with Shah Rukh Khan

She had a dream of meeting Shah Rukh Khan. He promised to fulfill it.
What lies ahead?
Where will destiny lead them?
Read this heartwarming tale of love, dreams and e
Paperback, 1st, 50 pages
Published March 1st 2016 by Authors' Ink Publications

Start your review of In Love with Shah Rukh Khan
daph pink ♡
Ik I said last time that I will never read pocket books again but I wanted to give pocket books another chance.
I want to draw the attention of the readers to the fact that his short stories are repetitive, in 2/3 books girl die, in 3/3 the girl ran away and boy chases.
Talking about this one I will give it a 2/5 stars because of Shah Rukh Khan angle, I am not his big fan but I like his involvement in book.

Surabhi Sharma
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star, shortreads
Another beautiful, heartwarming and heart-wrenching story by Ajitabha Bose. I read 'The Bestseller' of the author and was impressed, how beautifully he narrated the story only in few pages, in a pocket book. I loved the book and the concept of the pocket book.

A perfect travel partner and those who prefer short reads.
Reading_ Tam_ Ishly
Jun 04, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNFED THIS ONE.
The first half is all about the narcissistic rant about how great and handsome and perfect the hero is.
And the second half all about insta love and how sexy and amazing the heroine is.
The title and the cover are really misleading.
Thebookvamp
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short/Sweet.... both the main Characters Santa and vivaan were seem to be soo innocent. in this short pages the emotions are portraited in right quantity.
Nikhil Talwar
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's a beautiful, heartwarming and heart-wrenching story by Ajitabha Bose. I loved the book and the concept of the pocket book. It's a beautiful love story of Vivaan and Aanya and her love for Shahrukh Khan. No doubt, he is loved by everyone and there is no exception. A perfect travel partner and those who prefer short reads. You can feel the story , specially the emotions.

If you don't believe in true love must read this cutie book , this will definitely make you believe that love exists. If yo
Md Akhlaq
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
First of all the concept is very fresh and a unique experience for me because this is my first pocket book and by this book i get to know that pocket book kind of thing also exist. Infact this book is the pioneer of pocket book concept in India. And this is a tremendous concept for the present generation.

If we look at the size of the book it's very cute and interesting and not only the size is cute but the story is also twice cute and emotional. Size doesn't matter , yes the plot and storyline o
Rutuja Ramteke
Feb 04, 2019 rated it liked it
🍑In Love With Shah Rukh Khan By Ajitabha Bose🍑
🍑Genre: Fiction
🍑Publisher: Author's Ink
Plot: Everyone has a dream. It’s just that some dreams get fulfilled and others remain confined in hearts. Aanya was a small town girl and Vivaan was a flirt. Life takes a different turn when love brought them together. She had a dream of meeting Shah Rukh Khan. He promised to fulfill it. What lies ahead? .
My Opinion: It's justa small cute pocket book with an amazing short story inscribed in it. It's for SRK's
z. imama
Apr 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Around 3.5 but I've decided to round it down.
Honestly, I believe there are things lost in translation. Because every review from Indian readers seems like giving this book 4-5 stars but I just can't see it that way. This book is not bad, but it's not THAT good.

This is a concise boy-meets-girl story that ends in about 50 pages, with each page probably only have around 50-100 words at most. It's SHORT. I have to remind myself that this is intended to be a "pocket book" every time I think the plot
Hitesh Nariani
Jun 11, 2020 rated it did not like it
There's a big mistake in the timeline. In the chapter of 20 jan he says that they started spending time together, got together on another project and worked on it. So this all must have taken some time (According to author one month passed since then, so time taken would have been more than that). And the Next chapter is of 21 jan, very next day. I don't understand how everyone missed this thing before publishing it. Other thing is that she was in Mumbai for so long. She could watched DDLJ in ma ...more
Prakash Parasuraman
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-2017
The story differs from many novels we read. It has an engaging story which will glue the audience till the last page. There are moments that impress the readers especially romance lovers.

The narration of the love between Vivaan and Aanya was cute. One would love to have a partner like Vivaan for sure. Aanya on the other hand portrays the real face of a Shah Rukh’s fan. The love she has on Shah Rukh would plant her in the readers mind.

Ajitabha Bose has made an exceptional book. In just 50 pages o
Bipin Jha
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is About Aanya and Vivaan. Aanya was a small town girl, having Dream to meet Bollywood King Khan "Shahrukh Khan". Everyone have a dream, some dream get fulfilled and others remains confined in Hearts.

What I liked about the book:
➡️Characterization
➡️Fan Love of Aanya
➡️Aanya and Vivaan’s relationship

The book is having only 66 pages, that easily readable within half an hour. It's really cool Book and everyone can try. The story is start from a college romance an end with a sad moment. But a
Yeasmin
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has like almost everything that I like to read in a Romance genre and not to forget Ajitabha Bose has a way with words that just makes you fall in love with a book all over again.

The female protagonist obsession with SRK and how the male protagonist wanted to fulfill her wish is truly heartwarming.

If you want to read a nice book/ heart wrenching in one sitting, then give it a chance.
Gujarati
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A love story that I would remember forever. This is the second books written by Ajitabha Bose that I have read.

This book shows what you can do for those people you love especially when that person is on their death bed.
Rakesh
Aug 28, 2020 rated it liked it
It's a great pocket book. If you're a fan of short-romantic stories, you will love this. If you happened to be a SRK fan, it will hit you right spot. To be honest Ajitabha is great at writing pocket stories, however, it gets sometime repitative. It's a good read if you are new to this writer. ...more
Danish Khan
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Short yet beautiful.. at some point i feel like its kal ho na ho 2.0 but its more. Romantic , inspirational and motivational. Maybe i want to read more of this.well I too want to meet Shah rukh khan.
Harpreet Singh
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
woww!! a must read. it's awesome. ...more
Amal Mhd
Jun 29, 2020 rated it liked it
A short simple love story.
It has got that factor to keep you going. You won't get bored reading it.
Shaan goswami
average. it is only telling a story about the narrator when he met srk.
Himanshu Thakur
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lovely story .
Shivakukatla
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good one, easy and quick read.😊👍🏻
Vidya Bhayani
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read the book in 18 mins, You write great!! All stories are just wonderful! The main characters : Vivan & Aanya both were upset with their pasts. Vivan was happy that he was coming to Mumbai ( the city of dreams) where he meets her love Aanya ( A big fan of SRK) He was mesmerized by her, that he couldn't think anything else! Aanya a die heart fan of SRK who loved watching almost everything & sharing details about him! Everything worked well until Aanya went to spend the rest of her life with her ...more
Amit Yadav
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
“In Love With Shah Rukh Khan” by Ajitabha Bose is an inspiring read. The book starts with an amusing quote from Dr. Shah Rukh Khan, “I truly believe my job is to make sure people smile.” (Loved it!!) The light and happy mood that sets in the beginning lasts till the end of the book. The story moves fast and gives you no time to predict what could be the climax.

Story@ “In Love With Shah Rukh Khan”
The story plot is nice and well chosen. The story is about Aanya and Vivaan. Vivaan saw Aanya for the
Vaidehi Sharma
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review:
This story is about two individuals, who are as different as possible from each other. They met. Fell in love. Fulfilled the promises and parted off forever. All this in just 50 pages! Author writes such sweet and short stories which can be gobbled up like candies, which are never enough for anyone!
For Shah Rukh Khan fans, it is a book to die for. A soulful read which stirs you deep within. Only thing I can list as a drawback is, in his previous story too author's male lead was drunk but
Manvi Singh
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
A truly chhota packet but an amazingly badha dhamaka!
In Love With Shah Rukh Khan, is a true master piece in limited words by Ajitabha Bose, the author of the book.
As we hold the book, one has to amazed to realise that the size of our palm is much larger than the book itself. It was surely a thrill to read the smallest, shortest and a truly romantic love story of Aanya, Vivaan and her love for Shah Rukh Khan.
The cover of the book, holds this exemplary sketch of Shah Rukh Khan which shows the re
Jasleen Kaur
Jul 25, 2016 rated it liked it
The idea behind the book is something which can catch the attention of any person. I loved the concept. An out of box idea that made the book a wonder project. Though the idea is tremendous, the story is just nice but not extra-ordinary. Stories of this sort have become quite common these days. But what I liked about this story is the showcase of utter determination and the want to do something for the one you love. I was really touched by this ten to fifteen minute story which the author penned ...more
Ila Garg
Jul 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-reviews
In Love with Shah Rukh Khan, a novel by Ajitabha Bose, is published by Author’s Ink Publications. The size of the book is so miniscule that I felt I was almost holding a baby book in my hands. So obviously, I was extra careful while turning over its tiny pages and the feel was ‘wow’. Cover design has an illustration by Noriko Kasai which beautifully brings out the star’s personality. Read the complete review here: http://www.ilagarg.com/2016/07/in-lov... ...more
Anant Maheshwari
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Wonderful and Heartwarming read!

Expressing such a diverse range of emotions in such a short story is extremely difficult. But, Ajitabha Bose has done that so well that you won't realize how time passed by reading this short, sweet and well-presented tale of two lovers! Hats off!
Chandra Jaisansaria
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
An emotional tale of a die hard fan, awesomely gripping and beautifully described.
Aditi B
May 09, 2016 rated it liked it
A love story in just 50 pages! Read my full review here: https://lovewordie.wordpress.com/2016...

Sourav Chatterjee
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don’t judge the book with the size.

The author created this small book with much love.

Really I just loved the book. The book looks so cute. The book’s cover is so attractive and easily catch the readers eye.

The story is just awesome. Really heart touching.

Although the story is short but it filled with lots of emotions! This can make the reader feel loved! The simplicity and purity made this book a masterpiece!

A must read book.

• The Blue Umbrella
  • Thinking in CSS
  • Yes, I was in Love
  • Rimjhim (रिमझिम)
  • Fire Your Boss: How to quit your job, stop selling your time and start making passive income while you sleep…and possibly move to a tropical island (Serve No Master Book 0)
  • रिश्ता तो पक्का है*: * शर्तें लागू हैं
  • Gift of Love: Short Story of A Loving Couple
  • Three Thousand Stitches: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Lives
  • Hamari Gyano: The Case
  • The Girl in Room 105
  • Marry Me, Stranger
  • Forget Me Not, Stranger
  • Chakravyuh Rishton ka (चक्रव्यूह रिश्तों का)
  • You are the Best Wife
  • Tyed
  • Die Now to Live Forever
  • The Prince and the Pauper
  • Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips Biology
Ajitabha Bose is a popular bestselling author, filmmaker, designer and an entrepreneur.

He holds the national record for publishing the smallest love story book India. Currently based at Delhi, he was born and brought up in Jamshedpur. He completed his schooling from Gulmohur High School. He introduced the concept of pocket books in India.

He has published 6 books – It’s A Love Story (2013), The Poc