Start by marking “Good Vampires Go to Heaven (Deadly Angels, #8)” as Want to Read:
Good Vampires Go to Heaven (Deadly Angels, #8)

Good Vampires Go to Heaven

(Deadly Angels #8)

New York Times bestselling author SANDRA HILL continues her sexy deadly angels series with a good demon who might finally get his vangel wings…

WHEN HE WAS BAD . . .

Two-thousand-year-old vampire demon Zeb is supposed to spend eternity turning mortal sinners into bad guy Lucipires like himself. That way, they can grow their numbers and fight the vampire angels known as Vange
Published November 29th 2016 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Good Vampires Go to Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Vampires Go to Heaven

Elle
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4* cinnamon rain STARS!!

As a non-Vangels member, Zebulan is the most intriguing one. He was an ex-Lucipire also double agent for the Vangels. But he was caught and torture by Jasper, his ex-boss. Satan/Lucifer also there to watch his suffering. But Zeb still with his faith although he's suffering until the witchy Vangels, Regina saved him.

✔ Zeb has the most tragic past due his greatest sins. He lost his family and live as a demon until the Vangels came. Zeb befriend with Trond (Book #2) and then
Beth
This is a story that we’ve all be waiting for, Zeb is finally getting his day in the, well not, sun, because he’s a demon vampire but you get the point.

Zeb, a vampire demon who’s power rivals the most ancients, has been working as a double agent siding with the Vangels. He treachery was finally caught by the Demon Vampires and he has been under Lucifer’s torturess care ever since.

An edict has come down from Archangel Michael that no man should try to break Zeb out, that’s why the witch turned V
 Reading In Pajamas
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
✦BLOG TOUR: Review, Guest Post & Giveaway: GOOD VAMPIRES GO TO HEAVEN: A Deadly Angels Novel by Sandra Hill http://wp.me/p3d0RZ-7bw
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publication Date: November 29, 2016
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Donna
Rated: 5 Stars

I loved Zeb’s story! I had hoped he would get a good one and I was not disappointed. Regina was perfect for him as they were both strong and had that snarky humor going on. The Vangels were fun as ever while they faced the Lucipers and the evil unleashe
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Vampires, Angels, Demons, what can you say, but wow. Lucipires and Vangels. I have to say this was my first read in this series. And I am just gobstopped. I was not sure what to make of things. I was facilitating between oh my and wtf and did that really. Angels, vampires, demons and double agents with a mission of good. Zeb had his work cut out for him and for years that was the way of things. Until that was all stopped in its tracks by betrayal and a nice new home in the dungeons.

It took me j
Cheryl
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
This is the first book I have read in this series. Although, I have not read any of the other books, this one can be read as a stand alone novel. In this case I don't think it was a matter of an issue where I had not read the prior novels in order to establish a relationship prior to reading this book. My problem is that I just was not as engaged in Zeb and Regina together. Regina a little less. Zeb was alright.

If I had been engaged more with the characters then I may have been able to continue
Lisarenee
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
>>>>>> My synopsis (actual review follows): <<<<<<
Over a thousand years ago, when Vikings were at their most powerful, God decided he could no longer ignore their many sins. One family in particular, the Sigurdssons, caught his attention when they raided Lindisfarne, a Saxon monastery. Each of the seven sons in the family had "offended God by committing one of the Seven deadly sins in a most heinous manner." Just as God was handing down a judgement that would
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was given to me for an honest review.

4 stars

For me I have not read any book from this series, but this one. I absolutely loved it. There is so much going on here, but it all ties together, which I absolutely loved. We have witches, vampires, vikings, daemons, angels, everything about fantasy tied up right in this book. It gave you a great story line and I loved Zeb and Regina together. They had so many sections in this story that at times I laughed out loud, because they just were perf
Karen
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it

GOOD VAMPIRES GO TO HEAVEN is the final book in the Deadly Angels series...for now. Ms Hill is concentrating on another series for awhile. I love this series and looking forward to it's return, and maybe finding more info on head honcho, Michael.
This series is such a blend of action as the vangels battle for good over evil and yet it is also at times lighthearted and zany. Zebulon is a demon who wishes redemption and to become a vangel. He has been acting as a double agent by helping the vangel
Janice
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to a series. Hope there will be a novella, to know what will happen to Svein, Jogeir, Armond, Dagmar, Inga, and Lizzie, as well as the 50+ former vangels that had been captured, and later freed.
Gaele
So, while I have ALL the books in this series I’ve had zero opportunity to get started with this series from the beginning, having only read this book and the 6th (Even Vampires Get the Blues) – I didn’t find any great difficulty in reading either title without the background from earlier reads. Believe me – when I go on another news/tv/media blackout – this is the series I am starting from step one. (OK – I have 4 of them – but I read fast and I can do this!)

Sandra Hill has a wonderful way of
Marcia
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This has been a sometimes silly, but always entertaining and fun series to read. The author has done her research on Vikings, which is part of her heritage. However, my heritage is the Jewish people and I always cringe when a no-Jewish or irreligious Jewish author inserts a Jewish character, as most often, there is very little about them that makes them Jews- so why? So I have been very wary about Zebulan. However, he has been the most intriguing character. The whole idea of becoming a Roman sol ...more
Ann Lorz
I'm sure I'm not the only person that's been waiting for...

Zeb!

I mean, how could you not? From the second he showed up you knew his story was going to be great. He started off not being the typical hero, of course that might have been because he was a evil being...or was he?

As the series continued you had to wonder what his end game was, bad guy conning the good guys or reformed bad guy wanting to be good? All your questions and more where answered in Good Vampires Go To Heaven.

First off, for n
ilovereading
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
This is the eighth and final book in the Deadly Angels series. It might be a little confusing at first for readers who have not read the books prior to this one but the gist of it is explained perfectly well.

Characters
Zebulan has his flaws but after the many, many years since his "death", he has more than made up for his evil deeds. Even if his wish to become a Vangel might not be fulfilled, he does not falter and fights for good.

Regina may have had questionable motives, but she is ultimately tr
TINNGG
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I needed that.

Not sure whether to be sad a series is ending or glad it went out on a good note.

When last I read, Zeb had given himself to Jasper rather than turn one of the VIK over for torment. He's been imprisoned and tortured since then - a year.

In the meantime, Michael gave Vikar orders that no man should try to rescue him. Regina - one of a small number of female vangels - decides it offers a loophole - she's no man (musta read ROTK). She asks permission and when not granted it, goes off to
Douglas Meeks
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I feel like one of my best friends has died. I have read all of the books about these silly viking vampire angels and while the idea is ludicrous the stories somehow always captured my imagination.

This book was required to add Zeb's story to the 7 brothers (and the short Christmas novella) since the series really would not have been complete without this story.

This was a great finale, Zeb's story was a mix of horror, insanity, romance, sex and action. What more could you ever want in a series fi
D.R.Slater
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Vampires Go to Heaven

Sandra Hill you have given you readers a long ride on a worthy read. I fell in love with this series years ago and never stopped wanting more. This novel was a fine ending and a enjoyable one. Ever novel was a landmark in knowing the Vikings would come to a end dealing with seven brothers. Each one holds a special storytelling and a creative knowledge of the author ability to place her fantasy on parchment. Sandra Hill is one of my top shelve writer in my library.
Ruth Ellen
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Zebulun is a prisoner of Harper's in Horror. Regina is mad bed at she is not getting enough action so she decides to rescue Zeb. She televangelists to Horror and meets three witches who want her to save them also. She see no way out so reluctantly agrees. Read and see how it all turns out. The last in the series. I laughed a lot.
Ronda Barnes-Howard
Great

This was a perfect ending book for the Deadly Angels Series. I was glad to see Zeb finally get a second chance at redemption and witchy vangel Regina were perfect for each other. I really hated to see this series end though, I was always excited when a new book came out. I'll just have to go back and re-read the series again.
Sharon
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
...and I'm sad, again. Sandra Hill's characters make me laugh, and I love the vikings (or vangels, in this case). But, this was the last book in this series. Heavy sigh. I'm glad the reformed demon got his own story before the series ended.
Megan
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my favorite of the series. Zeb was my favorite through the whole series, and I wanted to know more about him, and for him to get the chance to be happy. And then you throw in another character that you were only given glimpses of through the other books, and I am a happy camper.
Katherine
Sep 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
There a very few books I stop reading before the end. Unfortunately, this is one of them. The story just didn't grab me.
Janet
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
cookie cutter. This book 7 was the same as book 1. only difference is the conclusion of the war and series.
Lucy
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No this can’t be the end of the series!!!
Anna
Jun 18, 2017 rated it liked it
I loved this series but I felt it ended abruptly.
Kristin Moum
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

I loved this book. Could not stop reading it once I got started. I love all the Viking and Vampire books.
Ken Liljengren
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've loved reading about the Vangels and I am sorry it's over.
Looking forward to Your next books

Ken
Melissa
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sorry to see this series come to an end but as with all the books in this series I enjoyed all of them.
Rose Glassick
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes very good read!

Enjoyed the book and the whole series.I am Bone good bye now,so go away now.is that enough for you .done!
Rebecca
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Tante Lulu. I found her series.

• His Darkest Salvation (Jaguar Warriors, #3)
  • Wicked Whispers (Castle of Dark Dreams, #6)
  • Darkness Torn Asunder (Paladins of Darkness, #9.5)
  • Bearing It All (Highlander's Beloved, #3)
  • The Dark Vampire (Last True Vampire, #3)
  • Tiger's Claim (Shifter Rogues, #2)
  • Truly Sweet (Sweet, Texas, #5)
  • Stone Cold Fox (Cougarville #3)
  • Forbidden Taste (Immortals #7.6)
  • A Kiss of Blood (Vamp City, #2)
  • Right Wrong Guy (Brightwater #2)
  • Abandoned and Unseen (Branded Packs #2)
  • Exit Strategy (EXIT Inc., #1)
  • Darling Jenny (Wyoming, Americana, # 50)
  • Hell Freezes Over (Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter #4)
  • Caged Magic (Wing Slayer Hunters #5)
  • Bitten Under Fire
  • Never Dare a Dragon

Sandra Hill is a graduate of Penn State and worked for more than 10 years as a features writer and education editor for publications in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Writing about serious issues taught her the merits of seeking the lighter side of even the darkest stories. Sh

Deadly Angels (8 books)
  • Kiss of Pride (Deadly Angels, #1)
  • Kiss of Surrender (Deadly Angels, #2)
  • Kiss of Temptation (Deadly Angels, #3)
  • Kiss of Wrath (Deadly Angels, #4)
  • Vampire in Paradise (Deadly Angels, #5)
  • Even Vampires Get the Blues (Deadly Angels, #6)
  • The Angel Wore Fangs (Deadly Angels, #7)