Start by marking “The Truth about Cancer: What You Need to Know about Cancer's History, Treatment, and Prevention” as Want to Read:

4.49  ·  Rating details ·  43 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Cancer touches more lives than you may think. According to the World Health Organization, one out of three women alive today, and one out of two men, will face a cancer diagnosis in their lifetime.

To Ty Bollinger, this isn’t just a statistic. It’s personal. After losing seven members of his family to cancer over the course of a decade, Ty set out on a global quest to learn
Published October 25th 2016 by Hay House, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Truth about Cancer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truth about Cancer

KC
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After watching the documentary with the the same title, I found it necessary to read this book. It's a personal and completing journey of one man, how cancer has plagued his life, and what he did about it. An approach unlike any other. A great companion would be any webinar or book by Dr. Josh Axe.
Gajanan Chavan
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Currently I am reading this book and to cross check the fact about Hoxsey therapy, I googled about it and found that Hoxsey himself died due to Prostate Cancer and his own treatment didn't worked for him. Author might know about this as it is publicly available information. Then question arises why author is hiding this fact from readers. He should mentioned about it in his book.
Jacqueline Hekneby
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Changed my life and the life of our family and 1000s more ...more
JoeAnn B.
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Très bien documenté. Pour tout connaitre des traitement disponibles (conventionnels ET non-conventionnels) et pour savoir quoi faire pour prévenir le développement d'un cancer.
Shayna
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everyone needs to read this book. I now have a completely new look on cancer - a much nicer look with understanding and no fear at all, you’ll learn how natural and normal cancer is and it is liberating! The book is absolutely amazing - written well, there’s passion, alot of scientific content that is easy to understand and learn. Well deserved 5 stars !!!
Nicey Sumbilon
Dec 24, 2017
Kay Pratt
Sep 13, 2017
brian hackett
rated it did not like it
Mar 24, 2017
Grace Chen
Jan 06, 2018
Kristy
Mar 15, 2018 added it
Interesting book on cancer and cancer prevention.
Raynell Bales
Feb 14, 2017
Razel Levine
Nov 30, 2017
Ty Bollinger is a happily married husband, the father of four wonderful children, devoted Christian, highly regarded book author, medical researcher, health freedom advocate, former competitive bodybuilder and also a certified public accountant.

Why I wrote this book:

During the last 15 years, I’ve lost 7 close family members due to cancer. I have devoted the last decade of my life to medical resear