Jump to ratings and reviews

Reborn #3

Reclaim

Carly just lost the last week of her life trapped in Pandora, the space between universes. Most of it was spent navigating an illusion created by her only companion, Dolos, the god of trickery. Even so, the time Carly spent there changed her. She fell in love. She’s more fearless and more determined than ever to leave the darkest parts of her past behind. And she’s learned that, sometimes, family is the one you make for yourself, like the one she’s found at Gamma Lambda Phi.

But a lot can happen in one week, and Carly returns to a sorority in jeopardy. A curse has been placed on her sisters, and it’s up to her to break it. With the Gammas out of commission, Eric’s halfling army is plotting something big, and Carly and her sisters are the only ones who can stop them. To make matters worse, Dolos is working for the bad guys and up to his old tricks.

Time is running out, but the antidote for the curse is proving impossible to find. To save her sisters and stop Eric’s army, Carly has some tough choices to make. But will she choose duty and sisterhood, or the kind of passion that comes around only once in a lifetime?

270 pages, Paperback

Published February 15, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

S.L. Stacy

8 books33 followers
Join S.L. Stacy's mailing list to never miss a giveaway, release, sale, and more: http://eepurl.com/g0nQEz

S.L. Stacy is the Amazon bestselling author of the Reborn series, including the novels Reborn, Relapse, Reclaim, and Retribution, and two novellas, Revenge and Rectify. She currently resides in Massachusetts with her husband, near a pond that is home to a surprising variety of creatures, including two swans that visit every spring. Her overactive imagination has her convinced the swans are actually two human lovers under some sort of curse that must be broken.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
3 (50%)
4 stars
3 (50%)
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews
Profile Image for Kayla Howarth.
Author 8 books186 followers
February 16, 2017
Holy what did I just read, Batman?

I loved Carly and Dolos's side plot in book two of Reborn, so when I found out this was about them, I couldn't wait.

The book is set in the lost time where Siobhan is trapped in Pandora.

It follows Carly and her quest to save her sorority sisters and stop Eric from attacking Olympus.

It's been awhile since I read Relapse (Book 2) so there were a few details that I missed because I'd forgotten what had happened in book 2, but it was easy enough to work out context and move forward.

If I'm completely honest, part of me kept wondering why Carly was going to classes when the world was basically about to end. I wanted to yell at her to move her butt-butt and get on with her mission already. I was half-expecting her to turn around at one point and say "But first, lemme take a selfie"

When the action does come, boy does it knock you off your feet. At around the 78% I was "Oh holy mother of insert-expletives-here."

I was left confused and yelling WTH?

Great read, but because of the slowish middle, I'm rating it 4.5 stars!
Profile Image for Pam.
308 reviews22 followers
March 8, 2017
It was great!

This is the 3rd book in S.L. Stacy’s Reborn series. In Reclaim, the main point of view is Carly. I like Carly, and I relate to her a lot (I have trouble swearing, etc, lol) but for some reason I still just feel more connected to Siobhan. Probably just because that’s who the series started out with so I *know* her a little better.

I also had a hard time with the way Carly reacted to some pretty traumatic situations, BUT she was probably just in shock and I know she had to keep moving to do important things.

I just love how all the Greek Gods are played out in this series. And I LOVE the different worlds. We get to see Carly travel to the Underworld and it was like I was there. I was nervous for her!

And I loved learning more about Dolos. I remembered him from Relapse but didn’t know too much about him as a Greek God. It was neat to see how he’s basically two different people.

S.L. Stacy is an extremely talented writer, and turning out to be one of my favorite urban fantasy authors!

***I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review.***
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.