Start by marking “Disgrace (The Disgrace Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
Disgrace (The Disgrace Trilogy #1)

Disgrace (Disgrace Trilogy #1)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  365 Ratings  ·  103 Reviews
I shamed my name. I am a whore. I am a disgrace. I’m all the things my mother made me. I wear my badge with pride because I know the truth, and only those worth a damn see me for who I am, not the label I choose to hide behind.
I am a Domme. I would still rather be a whore than a hypocrite like my mother, or a victim like the daughter she raised me to be.
As Mistress Selin
Published May 31st 2016 by Dee Palmer (first published May 29th 2016)

Janie
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sam grew up with an abusive mother who wants to use her daughter to advance her own financial and social standing. Her mother sees Sam as nothing more than a means to an end. After forcing her daughter to date a horrifically abusive man, she blames Sam when that relationship ends. As soon as she turns 18, Sam leaves home. Luckily, she meets Leon who saves her and protects her and becomes her best friend. Sam becomes the best dominatrix in town because she never wants to give control of herself o ...more
Romance Readers Retreat
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You know, when I read Dee Palmer's first book (Never A Choice) I loved it. I knew it was a part of a trilogy and eagerly hoped to get the chance to review the second book (Always A Choice). I did and it was even better!

As the trilogy came to an end with the third book (The Only Choice) I was not only invested in the characters but the sub-characters too. So I was overjoyed to hear about a new book, tied to the trilogy but that could be read as a standalone. Ethan's Fall was brilliant!

And so we
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what to expect with Disgrace, as the blurb was interesting and I haven't read this author before. In the end, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this book. It started a little slow for me, so I was a bit worried at first, but once it picked up, I was hooked.

Sam has a bad past. Though that past lead her to be a dominatrix, which she enjoys. When Jason, a Dom himself, decides he wants Sam and for her to be a switch, she is scared to become vulnerable. Will Sam be able
Annamaria
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars! Sam has a dark past, one that involves abuse. At the age of 18 she tries to leave all of that behind her and becomes a strong woman Dominatrix. Sam becomes one of the most sought after Dominatrix in the BDSM club. Jason is a Dom and owner of the BDSM club, he has set his eyes on Sam and wants her to summit to him. Sam at first is not so sure about giving up control, but soon starts falling for Jason. Will this relationship work and will Sam finally have her happily ever after ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Dee Palmer has a great way with words and this book proves it. This is book one in a trilogy.

Sams abusive mother has been using her for her own financial gain. As soon as Sam reaches eighteen she leaves and throws herself into being a Dominatrix as Mistress Selina. She works in a BDSM club. Jason the owner of the BDSM wants Sam but can one of the Doms give up control??

Great storyline with characters I loved. I'm so looking forward to reading more of this series.
Coco.V
Nov 22, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/22/2017)! 💝
Jen
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ARC was provided by Ardent PRose in exchange for an honest review.

There was no putting this book down once I started it. I went into this not knowing that it was part of a series, and yes, there are a couple of characters who obviously already had their time in the spotlight sharing their own love story, but it was difficult to lament the fact that I didn't get to read the series in order. Why? Because Sam and Jason and their story
Amy
May 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Disgrace
Dee Palmer
3. 5 stars

Sam has had a crap life. She was born into a life that her mother started and tormented her in. The experiences and what she suffered through has made her who she is. All Sam knows is being used and that abuse is a normal part of her life. Meeting Leon, she finds her way into being something more.

Jason wants Sam but two Doms don’t work so in order to have her she must become his sub. Blowing back into Sam’s past she doesn’t know if she can give Jason what he wants. T
Le Ann Foster
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**Reviewed for Hooked On Books and CherryOBlossoms Promotions**

I gave this book 5 Freaking Hot Stars!!!

Oh My Goodness!!! The whole book is beyond Hot but add in the last two chapters and I thought I was going to have to fire department because my kindle was on fire! I have to admit I started book 2 before I even realize that their was a book 1, but I quickly retrofired it and I absolute loved how Jason won over Sam.

Sam is a Dom. Jason is the owner of the club and Master Dom himself. As these t
Rosemary
May 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a very enjoyable read about Sam, a Dominatrix and Jason, an extremely compelling Dom. Jason wants Sam and is pretty relentless in his pursuit. Sam has strong reservations about every submitting to any man given her past so wants to run as far from Jason as possible when he suggests she Switches for him. There was a lot of story in this book and I felt especially bad for Sam and all she endured growing up. Great chemistry between Sam and Jason and I always enjoyed a well written book inv ...more
Jo-Ann Forrest
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sam is a dominatrix haunted by her mother's treatment of her as a young girl. She escapes her jail at 18 and goes out in the world, where she meets Leon, this gentle soul, best friend that encourages her to be more that what her mother instilled in her. She meets Jason, sex club owner who's so in love with her and also a Dom. He will ask the ultimate to be his sub. Can Sam do it, will her past make a collision course on her present and future? A great story of longing where the future will erase ...more
Susan Ritter
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book!!! Dee Palmer is amazing. This book takes you on a ride of super hot explosive chemistry between Sam and Jason. Sam is a survivor, she overcomes so much abuse as a teen to become a strong woman, she's beautiful inside and out!!! Jason, oh what to say about Jason.... Sighhhhhh.... Hot, delicious, dominate and did I mention HOT!!!! This book contains fantasies, suspense, and other characters you will love and some you'll hate. A must read!!!!
M.K.
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I literally cant with this book. So good! 5 stars for sure. One of the best books I have read this year! Jason and Sam. Two Doms to make a right, but they totally do! Highly recommend! Enjoy this one!
Shannon Johnson
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
This defines sexual chemistry. It's an angst filled novel. Heartbreaking childhood (teenage Hood?) turns Sam into the person she is and now finds herself submitting to the illustrious Jason who is yum to say the least.

Loved it.
Ana Oh
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yummy

Wow, there are some really great scenes in this book. I actually re-read a few parts to make sure I didn't miss anything. This book is definitely worth your time.
E.M. Summers
Title: Disgrace
Author: Dee Palmer
Series: Disgrace #1 (spin off of The Choices trilogy)
Genre: erotic romance, suspense
Themes: BDSM
Heat: 3/5
Rating: 3/5

Forget boy scout, he is more like a bondage ninja.

I have to say I went into this book expecting something completely different. From the synopsis, I believed I would be indulging in a highly erotic battle of power, with little substance other than a book full of wet dream material. And although this had elements of that, particularly the first 50%,
Aubrey- CGSR
5 out of 5 'Tie me up so you can free me' Stars

It's been quite a while since I've read any BDSM books. Not that I don't enjoy a good D/s story; it's just none that I saw interested me enough to want to read it. But after I read the blurb for this book, I was intrigued enough to want to read it. I'm super stoked that I did.

The story starts off with Grace aka Samantha aka Mistress Selina. She grew up rough - her mother clearly had a bunch of psychotic issues and dealt with them the only way she kn
Roanne Germaine
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DISGRACE is an intense erotic romance with a handful of BDSM , a bit on the dark side with some graphic violence and a lot emotional push and pulls. This book is not for the very faint of hearts, but I was truly impressed by the amazing storytelling.

Grace was abused from a very young age, by her Mom, who pimped her to Richard, a guy from a reputable family . Both of them crushed her youth.

She left home and her old self when she turned eighteen, and she met her best friend Leon. Ten years later
Bloggers From Down Under
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review provided by Kylie from BFDU **

After a childhood filled with abuse, torture and rape at the hands of her own mother and so called boyfriend, the day of her 18th birthday, Grace leaves with her one small suitcase and the string of pearls her grandfather left her. It's time to start a new life, with a new identidy. On her first night out, Sam is born, and if her new friend Leon hadn't stepped in, it could've been her last.

Sam is o
Books 2 Blog
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Having read all of Dee Palmers Choice's trilogy and Ethans Fall i couldn't wait to read Disgrace. While Disgrace can be read as a standalone it does tie in with the Choice's trilogy and it was great to catch up with past characters.

As is the norm with this author this book is a bdsm novel and so much more. What i love most about these books is that each character brings something new and interesting. In Disgrace we get to know all about "Mistress Selina" aka Sam and Jason, the owner of the club
Michelle Austin
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description

Disgrace by Dee Palmer was a sexy and erotic 5 star read.

The beginning of Disgrace is heartbreaking, we get a glimpse into Grace’s childhood and her abusive relationship with the man she loved. At 18 she left without ever looking back.
She has since then started a new life, changed her name to Sam and has gone through training to be a dominatrix and is highly sought after.

Jason owns the club that Sam works at to be closer to her and control who is around he
The Smutbrarians
Overall Rating- 5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Joanna

HOLY SMOKIN’ HOTNESS

This is the first book I have read by this author, and I have been told is good, because this is the “steamiest” of them all… and if that is the case, she needs to keep writing this genre…because she is GOOOD at it.

You have a “Dominatrix Selena” who works at a sex club. Her real name is Sam…well really Grace, but she changed her name legally to Sam when she moved away from her
Vickie
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 super scorching hot stars
*warning* You WILL need a cold shower at some point reading this book!!
Sam leaves home at 18, she's safer on her own than surrounded by her toxic mother. On her first night alone she meets Leon in a bar, he takes her home and helps to reinvent her and her image. Now she's Sam by day and Mistress Selena by night. Working as a Domantrix at an exclusive club, she's the best Domme about. Still trying to live with her past and her demons, she's not interested in relationsh
Debbie
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Sam left home at the age of eighteen leaving a terrible mother who mental and verbally abused her. Additionally she left the abuse of the boyfriend who her mother pushed her to date knowing he was not only physically abusing her but also taking parts of her she wasn't ready to give. She changed her name from Grace to Samantha and became another person. A stronger person.

Years later and Sam is now a sought after Dominatrix at a BDSM club. She has her work and her best friend Leon but sh
Joanna
Reviewed by Joanna

HOLY SMOKIN’ HOTNESS

Kelly Molloy
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is about two people who come together and have an incredible cemetery, while one pursues the other runs.
We follow Sam and Jason on their journey of highs & lows, inner struggles & frustrations, love and friendships.
Watch as they grow but not just as a couple but also as individuals.

Sam's past is bad and dark filled with mental and physical abuse from both her mother and her first boyfriend.
At 18 she runs away to start anew, this leads to her new friend and job in a private
Sarah  - A Woman & Her Books
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just WOW!

This book is a 6 star hot as hell read. I could not put it down!

This book sits in between the end of The Only Choice and before the epilogue. If you haven't read The Choices trilogy then you should but it's not a necessity to enjoy this book; you're just missing out on a really good trilogy!! This is where we first meet the characters of Jason and Sam / Mistress Selina.

In Disgrace Jason & Sam get to tell their story...I'm not going to give too much away as the synopsis for the
KnottyGirl Reviews
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been thinking long and hard about where I wanted to start with this review. Words like Wow, Stupendous or Remarkable,just don’t do this book justice. It was like being on the world’s biggest supercoaster from start to finish. Honestly, I became a huge fan and you can bet I’m going back to review the series from the beginning.
From the beginning, we get to learn a bit about what has made Sam into the woman she is today. Between her mother who cared for nothing but what she could do for her so
Ann
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love how the title is a pun on the character's real name, Grace. The protagonist, Richard tried desperately to disgrace the female lead as much as he could in the past and the present. He may have succeeded in the past into humiliating her into a state of despair but not anymore. Sam (Grace) emerged to find her true self with self-confidence and ingenuity despite having no support from even her own mother. Sam discovers the true meaning of love of friendship, companionship and loyalty from not ...more
  • Reckless Radiance
  • The Ready Series: The Box Set (Ready #1-4)
  • Unforgettable (Always #2)
  • The Blemished Series: Complete Boxed Set
  • Vouloir (Passion Noire, #1)
  • Senseless (Senseless #1)
  • Lovers
  • Her Sister's Murderer
  • Joseph Fallen (The Estate, #0.5)
  • One Simple Step (Journey, #3)
  • To Love a Soldier
  • Loves Me...Not: How to Survive (and Thrive!) in the Face of Unrequited Love
  • Past Tense Future Perfect
  • Like Candy (Candy #1)
  • Feminist, Queer, Crip
  • Axl (Sons of Chaos MC, #1)
  • Edge of Truth
  • Braver (Runaway, #2)
Dee Palmer lives just outside of London with her husband and (slightly embarrassed) children. Her passion is writing sexy steamy romance stories that will scorch the pages right off your kindle and are guaranteed to make your heart pound. She loves an HEA but isn't afraid to put her readers through the ringer before she delivers.

When not at her desk she can be found either fannying around on Face
More about Dee Palmer

Disgrace Trilogy (3 books)
  • Disgraceful (The Disgrace Trilogy #2)
  • Grace (Disgrace Trilogy #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be