Start by marking “Any Time, Any Place (Billionaire Builders, #2)” as Want to Read:
Any Time, Any Place (Billionaire Builders, #2)

Any Time, Any Place (Billionaire Builders #2)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  2,437 Ratings  ·  329 Reviews
HGTV’s Property Brothers meets The Marriage Bargain in this second volume in the Billionaire Builders series, an all-new heart-wrenching and sexy contemporary romance from New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Probst.

When she was a teen, Raven Bella Stratton’s father was killed in a horrible car crash. The bigger shock was the discovery of a woman with him—Diana Pierc
Published January 24th 2017 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Any Time, Any Place, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Any Time, Any Place

*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”We want each other. We want to figure out what this thing is between us that’s haunting me day and night. You’re in every breath I take Raven. It’s driving me mad.”

photo 34434de119388e7c3018de7e08e3c691_zpsrdiydf8p.jpg

ANY TIME, ANY PLACE is the second installment of the Billionaire Builders series that centers around the three brothers who make up Pierce Brothers Construction based out of Harrington, Connecticut. This time the focus is on the youngest brother, Dalton, who is described as th
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Jennifer Probst's books are always enjoyable and have pretty unique characters. This particular series tells the stories of brothers who own a construction company.

➦Dalton, the hero is this installment, is the brother that deals with woodwork and he practically gets a boner every time he sees an antique wooden piece. I joke.

➦What he really has a boner for, or rather WHO, is a sexy local bar owner. And while he usually has no problem getting women, because, let's face it, the dude is HAWT, for
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Jennifer Probst fans, Romance
4 Sins of the Past /Love for the Future Stars
* * * *
When you have experienced personally the ramifications of parents' sins of the past...How do you let go and move forward...This is the dilemma we are confronted with in Any Time, Any Place.
For our two main characters have had their younger selves impacted by the actions of their parents to mold how they think about relationships and forgiveness.

When both of them are drawn to each other...we know of the undercurrent of omission taking place...a
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 She's The One Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo FAB548C2-2555-4146-8CA0-4419751EE04C_zpsgrzlifup.jpg

Dalton Pierce felt broken after his mother passed away. He moved to California to put some distance between himself and the rest of his complicated family. After his father dies he moves back home to run the family business, Pierce Brother's Construction with his two older brothers Caleb & Tristan. Over time Dalton & his brothers rebuild their relationship and become a real family again. He now is happy living in Harrington, Connecticut spe
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

Any Time, Any Place is a sweet and touching story about two people learning to move on and move forward to finding their happiness.

When her father died in a car crash with Diane Pierce, a married woman with three sons, to run away, Raven Hawthorne swore revenge upon the family of the woman who took her father and made him abandon her. She swore revenge upon the family who then ruined her father’s reputation, leaving his paintings unsellable, and their image ta
Dee Montoya
4 Sexy Stars****

(ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley)

Seductive and highly romantic, Any Place, Any Time is the story of millionaire builder Dalton Pierce; the youngest of the Pierce brothers. He is sexy, and very talented with his hands. He is very skilled when it comes to working with wood, and an even more talented lover.

photo 637E4555-BA2D-4845-944F-56E52F883E55_zps8cm2owho.jpg

Raven Stratton lost her father in a terrible car accident when she was only a teen. Sent to live with her aunt, she still remembers the bad rep surrounding her fathe
Dali
Happy Book Birthday

Irresistibly sexy and touching. A story about letting go of the past and embracing the possibilities that life presents no matter if it comes with a man you swore to hate.

Raven Stratton’s father died in a tragic car accident when she was a teenager leaving her alone to deal with the fact that he was heading to Paris with Diana Pierce, married to another man with three sons. Not only shocked by her father’s secret but also having the Pierce family taint his memory with clai
Jo
Feb 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star, gr2017, loathed

1 Star - Endings can ruin a good book

I had such high hopes for this book even before I started and up and to 75% I was loving this book.

Raven was such an excellent heroine. She’s tough, comfortable with her sexuality, she loves her bar, works hard at making it a great place and respects her employees and looks after them. She has a painful past, her father, who she loved very much, died in a car crash when she was a teenager, and the worst thing was that he died with a woman Raven didn’t

Jacqueline's Reads
Nov 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3 Build Me Stars

Any time, Any place is a standalone and is part of the Billionaire Builders series. The series focuses on the Pierce brothers. This is Dalton and Raven’s story. Dalton is the carpenter (wood craftsman).

I felt like this book was written a little different from the previous book. Any time, Any place has a more serious dramatic tone. Raven and Dalton are interconnected. Raven’s father ran away with Dalton’s mother. This is kind of the theme of the whole book. It’s very tragic, but
Chris  Carroll
This new series, The Billionaire Builders series, is a new passion of mine. This woman knows how to write raw emotion, create amazing characters with deep connection, and get to the intense feelings of love, passion, and understanding of the delicate balance of trust. She writes in a manner that completely engrosses you in the story and leaves you breathless for more.

I crave her stories because she understands so much about the human psyche and is able to put that into words like no other author
Irene
4 stars

Any Time, Any Place by Jennifer Probst was a beautifully written and heartwarming read.

I really enjoyed Any Time, Any Place, it was one of those books you didn't want to put down.
Watching the relationship develop between Raven and Dalton kept me turning the pages late into the night. They were likable, relatable characters and the chemistry between was smoking!

description

I'm a big fan of Jennifer Probst writing and Any Time, Any Place is another great read by this talented author.

Any Time, Any Place
Snow

I'm starting to like more and more the way Jennifer Probst writes...

There s angst, passion, angst, remorse, grovel, passion and love...

It grasps you by the balls, you know what I mean...than it twists your gut in expectation and then it holds you tight until you are fucking blue...then it let you go, to breathe and welcome the long anticipated HEA...

Damn, I was refering to the book...lol

And did I mention how all her heroines are strong, independent and tough yet beautifully vulnerable and real?
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
SWEET, SEXY AND SASSY!!

This novel was all about finding the ONE!!

Ever since her dad ran away with Diane Pierce, and left Raven Bella Stratton, then 19 years old behind, she hated the Pierce family. She never knew why her father decided to leave, she just knew the pain that his decision brought to her.

Now years later Raven was a strong and hard-workng women. She loved the popular bar that she owned and was a gifted mixologist. She enjoyed what she was doing. And was finally ready to settle down.

D
Sabrina
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon * Barnes & Noble

Any Time, Any Place is the second in Jennifer Probst's Billionaire Builders series and follows the youngest Pierce brother. Dalton is a ladies man and used to getting any woman he wants with only a smile. But then he meets Raven, a bar owner and the one woman he can't seem to charm.

These two were really great to read about and I liked how strong their connection was. They had a really good build up of tension before they finally gave in to one another and
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Do we remember what happend in the first book? With the first brother?
The three boys' father just died and instead of leaving the family construction business to the son who has worked his ass off for the company, a lawyer tells them that all three sons need to run the company for one year - together, and make a profit?? And while doing that and fighting with his brothers Caleb fell in love with Morgan!

Now it's Dalton's turn. He'll fall for the girl from the bar - we already met her.
What nobody
Andie

Another book added to my favorites list and another fictional man I can't stop swooning over; add this one to your TBR piles! Beautiful, sexy, and emotional. Review to come.

*ARC kindly provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.*
Ezinwanyi
Dalton Pierce is the youngest and still trying to prove himself in the family business Pierce Brother’s Construction. He doesn’t believe in permanence when it comes to his love-life, preferring casual hookups with no attachments. As fate would have it, the owner of a popular bar, Raven Hawthorne appears immune to his charms and isn’t interested in a casual hookup. The more she rebuffs his advances, the more intrigued he is. When Raven hires Pierce Brother’s Construction to renovate her bar, Dalt ...more
J. Grayland
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
After losing her father in a car accident with a strange woman and 2 tickets to Paris, Raven has carried the pain and anger around with her for years and she wants answers. Opening the bar "My Place" was a great idea and it put her closer to knowing the truth about her father and his companion because her 3 sons come into her bar quite often. So when Raven's bar needs some restoration work she calls on the help of one of the Pierce brothers Dalton for the job and a perfect opportunity to find ou ...more
Shayna
You guys!!! I'm IN LOVE with this series! Jennifer Probst weaves a beautiful and emotional tale of love and fate, where two broken hearts find one another and the journey to become whole begins with one electric kiss. An enemies-to-lovers romance that will touch your mind, body, heart, and soul. A hard-fought love story that will make you swoon and fall HARD. I LOVED every single moment!

"What?" Her voice dripped with accusation. "Do you have a problem with me making sure I get what I like?"

He
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
The second book in the Billionaire Builders series continues on with Dalton's story. In book one we found out about there are secrets in the family. This plays heavily into this story as it's the one thing that hinders Dalton and Raven, well mostly since they both share a past that needs to be unlocked. For Raven, she's hell bent on revenge for something she thinks the Pierce Brothers did. Which I think they got their lines crossed somewhere.

Raven was hard to read at times. She had many layers t
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Dalton is the youngest of the Pierce brothers. He has always felt a bit on the outer with them, like they look down on him and don’t have high expectations from him. It is something that has bothered him for a long time. The other thing about Dalton is that he has only ever loved one other woman and she left him. His mother. There is still a lot of mystery and unknowns around her leaving them all and they go unanswered as she died on the day she left.

It would be fair to say that Dalton is a very
Stacee

I liked the previous book in this series, so I was pretty eager to start this one.

I really liked Dalton. He's got a lot to prove to his brothers and it was interesting to watch that side of him surface from his fun, flirty personality. I liked Raven, but couldn't quite connect to her. She was a bit too hard, a bit too tough. However, I did love the banter between them and their chemistry is off the charts.

The plot line was definitely drama filled. A lot of push and pull and at times i
Wendy
I liked this one much more than the first book. I loved the heroine in this one, which is always a big plus. She was really kick-ass :)

The heros in this series are brothers, who own a construction bussiness together and each book features a different brother. This time we got Daltons story. I didn't enjoy the previous book very much, because it had too building stuff in it. In this book there is a bar being renovated, but for me it felt totally different than the first book. The attention wasn't
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Any Time, Any Place carries on where Everywhere and Every Way ends, but could be read as a stand alone (but would you want to miss any of the builder hotness?)

We were kind of introduced to our leading lady in the first book , but just as the fiery bartender who doesn't want a bar of our Pierce boys.

Dalton is the youngest of the Pierce tribe, still feeling a little on the outer in business with his brothers, but finally settling back in to Harrington life.

Our love
Jessica
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thankful to have won this book through a goodreads giveaway. Thank you to Mackenzie @Gallery Books who provided me with this read.

I have been waiting to grab my hands on this one which is the 2nd book of this series. Jennifer makes you fall in love with her characters. Yes her books are very detailed which makes the story drag at times. That is just the way she writes all her books are like that.

You can read this as a stand alone but don't Cal and Morgan's story was steamy.

Raven was a teen when
Sunny
ARC Review

Dalton Pierce loves women and they love him back. He is a woodwork artist and free spirit. The youngest Pierce sibling, he is a partner in the hugely successful Pierce Brother Construction company. His mother, Diane Pierce, dies in a car accident while running away with her lover. After the funeral, all the brothers go their separate ways, living their new lives as if they no longer have family. Their father’s will brings them all back together after years of estrangement. Due to a sti
☕ Kimberly
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-2017
The Billionaire Builders series by Jennifer Probst is such a fun series. Each book features one of the Pierce brothers who own their family construction company. They may be billionaires but these boys are down to earth, and each has their own skill set. Did you see I mentioned brothers? Y'all know how I love my brothers! ANYTIME, ANY PLACE the second novel shares the youngest brothers romance, and you'll want to meet Dalton Pierce.

Narrated by Sebastian York and Madeleine Maby I once again chose
Roxanne
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thanks so much to Gallery Books and Inkslinger PR for the free review copy in exchange for my honest opinion.

This book may have been my favourite Jennifer Probst title yet, and that's saying something, because I've really enjoyed all five of her previous books that I've read. It's hard to say what made "Any Time, Any Place" special for me. Was it the characters, the setting, the plot, or the steamy romance? Most likely a combination of all four. There's just something about Probst's stories that
seton
Jan 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: zzzzz
Genre: CR
Sensuality: R

DNF @ 63%
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Even though this is the second book in an ongoing series, it seems like the conclusion since we finally get answers to the mystery which was introduced in book one. It was predictable , yes, but in no way did it diminish the enjoyment. The journey to getting those answers was angsty, sexy, funny, heartbreaking, and just plain fun. Aww the feels in this. Raven and Dalton and their inevitable pairing was hot. I loved both of them, and was rooting for both of them, even though their agendas were di ...more
  • Don't Let Go (Hope, #6)
  • Buns (Hudson Valley, #3)
  • Close to You (Fusion, #2)
  • Max (Cold Fury Hockey, #6)
  • Sparking the Fire (Hot in Chicago, #3)
  • Homecoming (Boys of Fall, #3)
  • The Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay, #2)
  • To Love and to Cherish (The Wedding Belles, #3)
  • Top Shelf (Aces Hockey, #3)
  • The Thing About Love
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • An Indecent Proposal (The O'Malleys, #3)
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • Keepsake (True North, #3)
  • Just What I Needed (Need You, #2)
  • Love Me Like This (The Morrisons #3)
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Aidan (Lucian & Lia, #5)
Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. She took a short hiatus to get married, get pregnant, buy a house, get pregnant again, pursue a master’s in English Literature, and rescue two shelter dogs. Now she is writing again.

She is the NYT, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of
More about Jennifer Probst

Billionaire Builders (3 books)
  • Everywhere and Every Way (Billionaire Builders, #1)
  • All or Nothing at All (Billionaire Builders, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“We want each other. We want to figure out what this thing is between us that’s haunting me day and night. You’re in every breath I take Raven. It’s driving me mad.” 0 likes
“When you smile, you pretty much wreck me.” 0 likes