Start by marking “To Love and to Cherish (The Wedding Belles, #3)” as Want to Read:
To Love and to Cherish (The Wedding Belles, #3)

To Love and to Cherish

(The Wedding Belles #3)

Sex and the City meets The Wedding Planner in The Wedding Belles, a contemporary and witty romance series about three high-powered New York City women who can plan any wedding—but their own.

Alexis Morgan has spent the past eight years devoted to turning her tiny start-up into Manhattan’s premiere wedding planning company, The Wedding Belles. Now that her business is thrivi
Mass Market Paperback, 310 pages
Published October 18th 2016 by Pocket Books

Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5/4 'No more waiting' Stars!
ARC provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
description

It's sad to say goodbye to a series that you enjoyed a lot. That has happened several times for me when it comes to Lauren Layne since she is one of my favorite authors. The Wedding Belles has been a great journey, a journey that has reminded me a lot of Lauren's Stiletto girls (who I adore!) and their loved ones. I have to say though, I had extremely high expectations for this book and they weren't quite r
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

2.5 Stars

I am a fan of this authors writing style, her humor and many of her books have made me thoroughly happy so please take my review with a grain of salt. I saw some really good ones for this book so I might be a minority.

Everybody who has read the other books in this series knows that this is the story of the couple we have been waiting for since the beginning. Why these two held such an appeal? Let me explain:

Logan has been pining for Alexis for eight y
Jen
3 Take the Chance Stars

“Logan. I don’t understand you like this. I don’t get what you want from me.”
He stared into her eyes. “Yes. You do.”

Still waters run deep.

For most of her life, Alexis has wanted nothing more than to be a wedding planner in NYC. And not just any wedding planner. She set out to set the standard for posh, elegant affairs and after years of hard work, her and her business, The Wedding Belles, have finally reached an exclusive level of success. Sought after by the wealthy, fam
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Lauren Layne Fans, Weddings, Romance
4 British Still Waters Run Very Sexy Stars
* * * *
Why is it the ones who are so contained, so in control of all the situations around them...have this inner flaw of not seeing what is Right In Front of them...Of a love so strong, so worthy, so supportive and so damn hot...it boggles the mind! This is the premise of this third and final installment of The Wedding Belles by Lauren Layne. It takes awhile for Alexis to figure it all out and we are there every single step of the way.

Now if you have be
Claire Robinson
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - The couple who wasn't a couple... Stars!

Lauren Layne returns with the third book in the Wedding Belles series, I have to say that this series has been one of my absolute highlights of 2016, in relation to my reading winners, and I am sad to be saying goodbye, with the final release from it.

I have to admit that I was a little nervous to begin To Love and To Cherish, reason being that as a Brit, I have read so many books written by American authors where the lack of checking and confirming t
Dali
A delightfully angsty and sexy read

Alexis Morgan wants it all, career, adoring husband, and beautiful family. For the last eight years though she’s been focused on building her wedding planning company into a raging success. Something she can now proudly say she’s achieved. The personal front is something else entirely since she’s been actively avoiding it because over a decade ago she put her heart on the line and it got broken. Now that her younger sister is getting married and having a baby
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo 622ec99a6dc3a76a48d87d3c100d97_zpsrwrponkm.gif

Lauren Layne first had her readers saying yes to dress with the first two installments to The Wedding Belles Series. And now she has us saying I do. Well, I do to Logan Harris, the sexy nerdy British lad.

photo b1c5bf208ca58a7db3a5ff2344f57a_zpsxt0fhsbk.gif“The truth was that that kiss with Logan was unlike any she’d ever had.”

In this third installment,To Love and To Cherish, which can be read as a standalone but I highly advise you not to because the highlight of each installment is to
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3.5 Stars

*ARC graciously provided in exchange for an honest review*

I have a soft spot for Lauren Layne's books. I don't know why, but there's something about her writing that I love, even if some of her books are a miss, I still go back for more. Her characters are very girl-next-door types. I really liked Logan and Alexis. The plot was a good one, but I just had a problem with Logan's passiveness. I wanted him to throw Alexis against the wall and make her his! But he's such a sweet, caring hero
JewelsyGoolsy
Oct 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 -can't tell if I enjoyed it or if it was just, meh- Stars

Sorry, this review's gonna be another unhelpful, rambly one. Apologies in advance.

Was it somewhat enjoyable? Yes, I read it in one sitting and never skimmed. Smut kicked in later than expected but all in all, an entertaining and lighthearted story for lovers of weddings.
So what's your problem Jewels? I do love a good "pining-for-the-h" storyline, but this guy was like a Beta/Alpha oxymoron - highlighting the moron next to the oxy.
How
Julie
To Love and to Cherish by Lauren Layne is a 2016 Pocket Books publication. I was provided a copy of this book as an XOXpert, the official street team of XOXO After Dark.

Enchanting cast of characters, poignant and deliciously sexy!!

Alexis has finally gotten her wedding planning business off and running and is basking in her success, when out of the blue her mother drops a bombshell on her, which has her contemplating the need to put a little effort into her own personal life now.

Logan, who is
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
ARC kindly offered by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review

3.5 Stars.

To Love and to Cherish was my first book by Lauren Layne, but the third in the Wedding Belles' series.

The story is about uptight Alexis whose only focus is her business and her accountant and silent-partner of the Wedding Belles, the quirky, sexy Brit, Logan.

What I really liked about it is that Logan has been in love with her for eight years, since the very beginning. I liked how he shaped his life choices to be with her,
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
To Love and to Cherish started out so fabulously! That prologue quickly pulled me in and I could feel the electricity between Alexis and Logan. I laughed, I smiled, and I was having a blast flipping through the pages as I fell hard for Logan. But then Alexis and I started to butt heads, and it only got progressively worse. Which is so devastating, because I have struggled with this series *cries because LL is one of my favorite authors*. Thankfully there is one book in this series I can highly r ...more
Jacob Proffitt
Mar 13, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unfinished
I'm bailing early on this one. Friend reviews indicate that it doesn't improve much from where we've started and I liked both Alexis and Logan better in the previous books. Eight years after moving to New York to nurse a broken heart is just too long. At this point, that makes Alexis look emotionally stunted and Logan look pathetic. Frankly, I kind of want both of them to move on with other people because if you can't make a move in eight years that window is closed. With child-proof locks. And ...more
Kate's Corner

What a great ending to an absolutely fantastic series. How I shall miss all the gals at the Wedding Belles. Before I get to my review I have to say that writing about Wedding Planners worked really well. Huh who would’ve thought? I’m not all that into weddings to be honest.

4 ‘8 years, 4 months & twelve days’ Stars.

This is Alexis Morgan and Logan Harris’s book.

We get a flashback to how Alexis & Logan meet and it is the best. Right time, right place. Although they have chemistry they pu
Alex ♈
5 Stars for Alexis
2 Stars for Logan
0 Stars for Alexis’s family

I’m a minority here, but I really liked Alexis!
She is a strong independent successful woman; maybe stubborn, but for me it’s better than a weak whiny h with low self-confidence.

Her family betrayed her. Yeah, yeah, I know. The story with her sister & h’s ex-boyfriend was smoothed with time gap they started to date. But, it was disgusting! Roxie (h’s sister) was a bitch! I have no understanding, so sue me!
(Alexis' bf felt in love
Lyndy Ann ♫
****4.5 waiting forever stars****

I have been waiting patiently for Logan and Alexis to arrive on my kindle since I met them both in To Have and to Hold and Lauren Layne did not disappoint me.

Alexis Morgan is a mystery she lives for her Wedding Belles business she is a workaholic but why? She only sees Logan as a friend and work colleague but everyone else sees the spark between them but Alexis is blind to this.

Logan Harris has been waiting patiently for Alexis to see him as more than just a frie
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This was fantastic. Loved every single second! It had great characters (hello swoony Brit!) and a delicious slow burn happening. Excellent read!

I've been curious about Alexis since book one so it was fantastic getting to learn all about her. I loved her strength, determination, and perseverance. I totally get why she was the way she was. And Logan… oh my goodness I am totally in love with this charming man. He has a serious level of patience happening when it comes to Alexis.

I loved the dynami
Roxanne
Thanks to Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books via Netgalley for the free review copy in exchange for my honest opinion.

After reading and enjoying several Lauren Layne books, including the second book in the Wedding Belles series, "For Better or Worse", I was pretty excited to get my hands on "To Love and to Cherish". Unfortunately, this final book in the trio did not quite live up to my expectations.

Here's the thing: Alexis and Logan just didn't do it for me. Alexis was boring, and Logan wasn't re
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
SUCH a good ending for Alexis and Logan (and the series)! LL built up their story perfectly, and I wasn't disappointed. Review to come!

Thanks to the publisher for generously providing me an ARC to review.
KAS
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So, I fully admit to being a series junkie and since reading the first two books of "The Wedding Belles," I have been anxiously waiting to read how Alexis Morgan and her yummy, British friend and business partner, Logan Harris, were going to come to terms with their pent up feelings for each other. Well, let me tell ya, it was worth the wait.

This was a thoroughly delicious read, rich with humor, lively conversation and quite appealing characters. Of course, it is also a kickin' good romance ;)

Al
maggieandteddy
I've read the previous 2 books in this series. Both were about wedding planners. Employees of Alexis & her company " The Wedding Belles".
To Love and To Cherish is Alexis and Logan's book & the back story of how they met & The Wedding Belles company being formed.
I was relieved that there weren't really flash-backs. The story was told in sequence. Alexis was 23 yrs old when she met Logan by chance. Logan had an insta attraction to Alexis.
He kept it under wraps until 8 years later (E
nick
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, arc, contemporary

Reviewed with Nereyda

THE HERO

Nick: What can I say about this guy to get you all to try this book? British, accountant, nerdy. Is that enough to convince you to pick up To Love & To Cherish? Lauren Layne always writes amazing men in her books. I love that more often than not they are actual good guys that you can envision yourself being attracted to in real life. Logan was no different. I have been intrigued by his character since the first book and waiting for To Love and To Cherish has been
Bex | TotallyBex.com
My friends have been raving to me about Lauren Layne’s writing for a while, so when I had the opportunity to read and review one of her books, I jumped at the chance. Since this is my first book of hers, I don’t have a point of reference, but I can definitely agree with the praise for her writing. Also, she included enough backstory for the characters that I was able to jump right in and not feel lost.

Alexis is a modern woman with a singular focus: her business as a wedding coordinator. After a
Natalie The Biblioholic
This book read like a delightful romantic comedy. It wasn't hilarious, but it was light. Most of the angst and drama came from the heroine, Alexis. That woman was stubborn, bullheaded, ambitious, oblivious, selfish, inconsiderate, bitter, etc. I understand why she became the way she was. However, what I didn't understand, what made me downright upset, was how she could, after 8 years, treat Logan the way that she did. Her attitude and behaviour towards him were not only deplorable but also insen ...more
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
I was introduced to this author earlier this year with her pre-quel novella to this series and I fell in love with her story and writing. With the stories all surrounding a wedding business and their employees, this new book is the final in the series. Written as a stand alone novel, you do not have to read them in sequence.

One of the best things about this awesome read is Logan. The author created a hot as heck man with the patience of a god. He knew and cared for this women deeply and just nee
Gaele
Little secret (but tell no-one – I’m still pretending to be an adult here) I got this ARC on Thursday and while I was literally buried under with work, I pressed on and didn’t stop to read until Friday. With that same pile of work glaring at me….. and I read the WHOLE BOOK. In one sitting. And I laughed, and cried and perhaps hoped that there would be one teeny tiny bit more to get Jessie her man but…. (2 Reviews here - first for ARC - second for audio)

I loved it. Alexis, the owner of The Weddi
monica ♪
3 Stars

Arghhh reading this book is so depressing!!

First of all, I HATE love triangle stories, especially if it's between sisters.
It's just a big no no for me.
description

Second of all, I don't like Alexis. Sure she's so smart and ambitious. But she's just too fucking clueless about her feelings. Too blind too see that there's this hot British guy that is head over heals in love with her. Most of the time I want to punch her so she can get her shit together!!

Third of all, as much as I love British guys, Log
Amanda
I'm sure everyone who have been following this series religiously like I do have been anticipating Alexis and Logan's book since the beginning. Alexis is the ice queen, while Logan is her supposed friend/accountant for her business. We finally find out there is more to their relationship, but before you mind went into the gutter, is still entirely platonic. Boo, I know. They need to liven up, for Godsake.

We learn about how Alexis and Logan came into become such close friend, but Alexis treat Log
Sharon
I'm just going straight to the 1 star even though usually I'm more chill than that, but basically, it was the textbook definition of the kind of romance I hate:
1) Stickiness
2) Miscommunication issue - where if they just talked a year ago, all of this shit wouldn't have happened
3) Second chance romance
4) Angsty

Anyway, it isn't my cup of tea, but I'm sure some people would enjoy.

Things that you might want to know (WARNING: Spoilers below)
Happy/satisfying ending? (view spoiler)
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 May 06, 2017 12:30PM
  • The Marked Men Collection (Marked Men, #1-3)
  • The Name of the Game (Something New, #3)
  • On Broken Wings (Wild Aces, #3)
  • Stray Hearts (Animal Magnetism, #1-2)
  • Taking a Chance (Whisper Creek, #6)
  • The Deal Breaker
  • Chaos in Death / Possession in Death (In Death, #31.5 & #33.5)
  • For the Duke's Eyes Only (School for Dukes, #2)
  • Hooked On You (Chicago Rebels, #4)
  • All Wrapped Up (Pine Mountain, #5)
  • Sugar's Twice as Sweet (Sugar, Georgia, #1)
  • In a Ranger's Arms (The Men of At Ease Ranch, #1)
  • Lured In (Fishing for Trouble, #2)
  • Falling for the Wingman (Kelly Brothers, #3)
  • Crazy About Love (All About Love, #3)
  • The 'Burg Series: The Complete Box Set
  • The Sea Breeze Collection: Breathe; Because of Low; While It Lasts; Just for Now (Sea Breeze, #1-4)
  • Long Shot (Highland Games, #1)
Important:: Lauren Layne is NOT active on GoodReads, and book dates/info represented on this site may not be accurate.

For updated book information, please visit the Lauren Layne Library:

For more about Lauren, writing tips, etc, please visit the main website:

The best way to stay up-to-date on upcoming releases is her newsletter:

The Wedding Belles (3 books)
  • To Have and to Hold (The Wedding Belles, #1)
  • For Better or Worse (The Wedding Belles, #2)