Welcome! It looks like you still need
to set up your Goodreads account.
Start by marking “Crazy Stupid Love (Crazy Stupid, #1)” as Want to Read:
Crazy Stupid Love (Crazy Stupid, #1)

(Crazy Stupid #1)

A Bad Boy Romance Novel

I want him…
Unlike I have ever wanted anything before in my entire life.
I knew it from the very moment his eyes met mine; the way my skin burned under his dark gaze.
I knew nothing would ever be the same again.

Decklan Taylor isn’t just tempting, he’s dangerous; a storm who destroys everything in his wake. But even as I stand in the pa
Published April 19th 2016 by Daft Empire

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Stupid Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy Stupid Love

Start your review of Crazy Stupid Love (Crazy Stupid, #1)
Coco.V
Jun 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/15/2019)! 🎁
Michelle
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
I’m sad to say I didn’t feel the love between these two but I still liked the book.
Nance
Loved Decklan and Kimber’s love story! Such an emotional ride. You have to really feel for both main characters. Their lives were not their own. Both plagued with decisions that could change everything. Decklan’s was more heartbreaking, while Kimber’s was more about acceptance. When they first meet Decklan is attracted to Kimber. She’s definitely different than her flashy friends. She has an innocence that captures Decklan’s attention. But, Deck can’t get involved. His life is just all over the ...more
Boundless Book Reviews
Crazy Stupid Love, follows Kimber and Decklan. They're total opposites. Kimber is trying to get away from a life that she feels isn't right. Decklan is beating himself up every day because of an accident that caused turmoil in the family.

I really didn't like Decklan. He was really stubborn. He felt because of one terrible accident, that everything was to blame on him. He carried that with relationships. Sleeping with a girl and moving on. Over and over. He is a bit of a Jerk. But of course he m
Coco.V
Jun 15, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (6/15/2019)! 🎁 ...more
Amy
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Toppen

5 stars

This is NOT my typical read and I absolutely LOVED it. What a fabulous cast of characters, a wonderful story and a great set up for book two due out in July. This is a standalone but you are going to want to grab the next one up the day its available.

From the prologue you are swept into Decklan's world; tormented as it is. Tragedy keeps him from opening himself up and he believes he is perfectly happy that way. His relationship with his mother is on shaky g
Melissa Mendoza
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

A Bad Boy Romance Novel

I want him…
Unlike I have ever wanted anything before in my entire life.
I knew nothing would ever be the same again.

Decklan Taylor isn’t just tempting, he’s danger
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC provided for an honest review.

3.5 Stars

19 year old Kimber Lynn James is currently attending University of Oregon. She's escaped the influence of her parents and ex-boyfriend, where she's studying and living the life she wants, not the one her parents have set up for her. But Kimber is also realizing how different her life has been and trying to figure out who she really is... That is if her family and ex will let her.

25 year old Decklan Taylor is barely living a life filled only with one
Paula White
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gifted a copy for an honest review.

Bad boy who likes to drink too much, only sleeps with a girl once - no repeats - on the road to destruction due to events years ago. Girl who goes to college half way across the country to get away from her controlling and overbearing parents, trying to find out who she really is.

These two have nothing in common right? Wrong! They meet and you can guess that they form a connection. It takes Decklan a while to realise what he is feeling and continually pushes Ki
Faith89
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-review
COPY RECEIVED THROUGH BOOK ENTHUSIASTS FOR REVIEW
This was a quick but entertaining read. Decklan is fighting demons from his pasts. They take over his life and are reflected in his behavior. He drinks a lot and does not do relationships. That includes with women or his family. That is until he meets Kimber. She is "different". In the beginning, Kimber is shy, quiet and unassuming.She is a good girl who was basically controlled by her parents. She had to move clear across the country to break awa
Cassandra
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of Melissa's writing. She has made me laugh, cry, want to punch characters. But this story was just wow. This book made feel for the characters. Decklan's story was heartbreaking. The passion is off the charts!
Princess_jime
Jul 28, 2016 rated it did not like it
A drunk and a doormat find true love.
Kahea
***4 Stars***

There are a multitude of reactions when I read a description that range from “Oooohhhh. Gimme. Gimme” to “Huh? Mmmmm Maybe….” to “Meh. Nope” and all kinds of messy combos in between and I will be honest that Crazy Stupid Love fell into the middle grouping. I was intrigued but didn’t know if I was ready to read about a girl going all insta-twitterpatted over a guy and tripping over herself to get him. But after seeing the cover, which I really like, and checking out a cross secti
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
description
This was my 1st story by Melissa Toppen. In this story Decklan meets Kimber the night she comes into his bar with her friends. While the interest and attraction is instant, the two exchange nothing but words that 1st night. But soon after they cross each other’s paths again and with every meeting they learn more about each other and ultimately give in to their attraction. However Decklan has been devastated by a loss and has closed himself off to any hopes of love or a future. He lives only for
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
The opening prologue snared me in right away. I was determined to move forwards and get more of the story from there. As the story proceeded bits and pieces seeped out but not until just about the very ends does it all come out.

Kimber and Decklan have much to contend with aside from their intense need to be with each other. Each have themselves to deal with. Kimber was on a mission to discover who she was outside of the life her family forced upon her. Decklan was on a crash course of self dest
Maree Repa
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another such amazing romantic adventures here. I have just so enjoyed this exciting contemporary story. We firstly get introduced to Kimberly Lynn James, also known as Kimber, she is 18 years old, hardworking student studying Art. She escapes her life at home with her parents and her ex boyfriend hoping for as much as freedom in her life. She accepted the change for moving to a new city and starting University.

While shes out with her Uni roommates she meets the most gorgeous sexist guy ever, a 2
Strausbaugh Lesley
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is wow!! I started reading this story and I just couldn't put it down. I read it almost in one sitting. I was sucked right in to the story right from the beginning. It made me laugh and cry and have a heart ache for the characters in the story. Crazy, stupid incredible, life altering love, need I say any more. I believe Melissa Toppen is a very talented Author who hit the nail on the head with this story!!
Lissa Rice
**3 Stars** Full Review and Rating will be up on Boundless Book Reviews
Anita Shofner
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. The couple is so different yet perfectly matches. There are some issues but time is their friend....or is it? a must read!!
Angie
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Everything about it. The characters were amazing and the story was absolutely fantastic.
This is one awesome start to a series I plan on reading every book in.
Kimber and Decklan have an unbelievable story to share and you won’t regret clicking this book to find out why.
This has so many crazy, ups and downs. It makes you fly through each page. Just when you think it’s smooth sailing, something totally blindsides you.
I loved it. I can’t wait to read the second book and I will
Lylian Aguiar
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Never judge a book for the cover! At first I thought this was some kind of dark romance or that it at least involved suspense or blood somehow, than I read the blurb and it caught my interest.
So glad I did! A love story that takes you to a path of forgiveness and so much love involved even if you don't want it.
Limber is such a strong woman with a heart and a mind to look up too, Deck is a broken man that is going catch your heart with but emotion and hotness.
I LOVED this book and strongly reco
Carol
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Decklan is the bad boy who is struggling with something that happened many years ago. He is drowning in a bottle and finding no way out.
Kimber is running from her family who are trying to make her into someone that they can control. Her ex doesn't understand that they are over.
Decklan and Kimber are an unlikely pair but they can't keep away from each other.
He keeps pushing her away but she isn't going easily without a fight for what she wants.
Good book, interesting story and the only draw back
Lori
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
**I voluntarily received an Advance Reader Copy of this book**

This is a wonderful story. This is definitely a story, that shows the right persons love can really move mountains. It was very inspiring. I am looking forward to book two in this series. There are other characters in this story that could use the right persons support.
Mary Winstead
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crazy Stupid Love

Kimber moved across state to get away from her controlling parents and ex boyfriend. So when she goes to a bar with her roommate and friend she meets Decklen. Decklen has a very sad past that makes him push people away. Will Kimber be enough?
Paige Smith
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Crazy Stupid Love was my first read by Melissa Toppen. It follows the story of Kimber and Decklan. I loved the broken bad boy falling for the complete opposite girl story line.

I will be reading the rest of this series. It's a great first read from a new-to-me author.
Shasta Hope
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book. I fell in love with Decklan immediately. The pain he was living daily was worse than death. I didnt really connect with Kimber. That was the hard part. I couldn't see what was really beneath her true self.
Michelle
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh Decklan, I want to wrap you in my arms and hold on tight.

I love me a "damaged" man falling in love story. And boy does Decklan feel he is damaged.

Now I want to read Gavin's story. He seems like he feels he's damaged too.
Letha Gene
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book!! Kimber falls in love with Decklan and he wants to love her back but is afraid he can’t because of his past. This book also had me in tears, in a spot or two. This is my favorite so far Melissa Toppens!!
Janice W. McMahan
Interesting

A sad, happy novel, with several generations. A story about a college freshman moving to the west college to get away from her controlling parents and ex-boyfriend. A lot of twists and turns. Too much sex.
Konny
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-v
Crazy Stupid Love by Melissa Toppen is book one in her Crazy Stupid Series and I wanted to read it for a long time. I already read the other books in the series and I had high expectations for this one this one too. It tells Decklan and Kimber's heart wrenching story. 4 stars. vp
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Christmas in the City
  • Breaker: A Brother's Best Friend
  • Love Collides (Fate's Love, #3)
  • Long Live the Soulless (Dark Maji Book, #5)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • The Virgin Gift (The Gift #2)
  • Hate to Love Him (Wild Minds Duet, #2)
  • Love to Hate Her (Wild Minds Duet, #1)
  • For King and Corruption (Dark Maji, #4)
  • Loner
  • Falling for the Bad Boy (Bedtime Reads, #1)
  • Twisted is the Crown (Dark Maji, #3)
  • Gravity
  • Hold on to Hope
  • (Not) The One
  • Never Got Over You
  • Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
Melissa Toppen is a USA Today Bestselling Author who specializes in New Adult and Contemporary Romance. She is a lover of books and enjoys nothing more than losing herself in a good novel. She has a soft spot for Romance and focuses her writing in that direction; writing what she loves to read.
Melissa resides in Cincinnati Ohio with her husband and two children, where she writes full time.

Connect

Crazy Stupid (3 books)
  • Crazy Stupid Obsession (Crazy Stupid, #2)
  • Crazy Stupid Perfection (Crazy Stupid, #3)