Start by marking “Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)” as Want to Read:
Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)

Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses #8)

I fell hard for Cade the moment I met up with those bedroom eyes of his, but it’s not my heart I’m interested in gifting him.

Cade James is my best friend’s brother, well bred and well bed. To him I’m just another plaything, but I can’t blame him for that. I’m not much to look at, and there’s not a man on the planet that would be willing to make me his own.

But Cade is pull
ebook
Published May 5th 2016 by Addison Moore (first published April 28th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Country Kisses, please sign up.

Patty It's there, and it's $.99 right now. I had to do a search for it in Amazon and the paperback came up. When I clicked on it there was an option to buy…moreIt's there, and it's $.99 right now. I had to do a search for it in Amazon and the paperback came up. When I clicked on it there was an option to buy it for the Kindle. Hope that makes sense lol. Enjoy!(less)

♥ WishfulMiss ♥
This was a cute romance that starts as a friends with benefits deal between Cassidy and Cade. There's a whole lot of drama and angst that kept me reading long into the night. I just had to find out how Cade and Cassidy get out of the holes they dug for themselves.

Cassidy keeping Cade in the dark about who she is (his little sister's best friend/roommate) and hiding her relationship to Cade from Piper (Cade's sister and Cassidy's roommate) was wrong but I'm happy it didn't become the cliched con
Nook Books and More Blog
Apr 06, 2016 Nook Books and More Blog rated it it was amazing
This by far one of my favorite romance book by Addison Moore! The more I read Addison's work the more I'm in love with the characters. They wrap an invisible cloak around your heart keeping you close to them long after the words bleed off the page. I'm not a romance fan, but Addison has changed that in me.

It's light, fun, fluffy, yet full of spunk. It hilariously funny yet so real it makes you feel you're apart of the story -Nook Books and More Blog.

Cade and Cassidy are on fire in this book. A
Annmarie
Oct 12, 2016 Annmarie rated it liked it
Why did Cassidy stay friends with Cade's ex who lied and manipulated her to get back to Cade? She knew who she was the whole time! Anyway, Cassidy made a big deal out of nothing with the whole piper knowing situation. I mean really? Who cares, piper was happy about it. That was just so unnecessary. But it was good to see the other characters again and I'll continue with the series because I'm hooked.
Tracy
May 10, 2016 Tracy rated it it was amazing
Cade and Cassidy were perfect! Country Kisses was an awesome read! Cassidy faced a horrifying experience. Through life her sister Caila was her biggest confidante . Piper is her best friend and helps keep her grounded until Cade comes along and turns her world upside down. Their immediate attraction turns rapidly into more <3 Until his Cade's ex shows up and trys again . This book was sexy and funny, ending in perfection! Another fabulous read by Addison Moore<3
Alexis
Nov 30, 2016 Alexis rated it liked it
It held my interest, but I didn't like how she lied to him the whole time and really, they haven't had any kind of conversation and they're getting married? I don't think so. It's like all the sudden it gets so unrealistically cheesy!
Danielle
May 07, 2017 Danielle rated it really liked it
Sam Kozbial
Dec 13, 2016 Sam Kozbial rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, na
Rating: 3.5 Stars

I am a fan of this series, and now it has that important job of filling the void Abbi Glines left when Rosemary Beach and Sea Breeze ended. I never watched daytime soap operas, but I guess I would have loved them, because books like this are my guilty pleasure. I especially love to read books like this, after a heavy or sad book, or when the world is just getting to me. They are fairly light, a little over the top in that soapy way, and I know I will get my HEA.

With that said,
Ann O'Nymos
May 04, 2017 Ann O'Nymos rated it liked it
I have read two other books in this series #1 and #9 and all the name dropping in the later ones is quite confusing for someone who hasn't read all of them and it doesn't even make the current story any more interesting. It might be nice for the reader who has read all in a row but even the ones I have read before I don't recall after the time.
So, this particular book is the worst of the three I have read so far. We have a girl with bad scars on her face but she is not at all fallen on her mouth
Diana Reeves
Jul 19, 2017 Diana Reeves rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cassidy & Cade

Another sweet addition to the lengthy series. Just when you think everyone is paired up at Whitney Briggs, we're introduced to another sweet member.

Cassidy Clayton is a country girl from Tennessee, she has an identical twin, and even though she's sweet as can be, she tends to hide who she truly is, mainly due to the scar down one side of her face. Many don't accept the scar, avoid her or talk about her behind her back. Her luck with finding guys isn't the best either until she
Courtney  Gaston
Jun 21, 2017 Courtney Gaston rated it it was amazing
I read this book a while ago before I started my blog and I am now slowly going back to review books. I never actually realized how important and useful they are to the authors. On top of that, if I love a book, I want someone else to know how much I enjoyed it. So without going into to details of the book, I am writing to let you know this is an amazing series by Addison Moore. She has without a doubt become one of my favorite authors. She writes multiple genres and always keeps me wanting more ...more
Synergy
May 04, 2017 Synergy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really good

Usually YA romances are filled with catty, immature characters who are more aggravating than anything else. Addison takes a different, more refreshing approach in Country Kisses. There's a debatable crazy one in the bunch, but on whole these 18-20 somethings are all pretty mature and actually almost nicer and more understanding than is realistic.

If you like YA romances with heat but not immaturity, this is an excellent choice.
DebbieàHoward
Ok

I read one of the books in this series and really liked it. I picked this book hoping to have the same experience but it was just ok for me. I couldn't get involved with the characters for some reason. I can't put my finger on why I couldn't get emotionally involved but this maybe someone else's cup of tea.
Tonya
May 15, 2017 Tonya rated it liked it
It was a good book not my favorite by far but just ok for me. I never really fell for the characters so to speak. Cade was sweet and liked past Cassie's scars but all the lies or omissions of the truth drive me crazy.
Leigh Sonnekus
May 04, 2017 Leigh Sonnekus rated it it was amazing
My absolute favorite of the 3am series!! Cassidy is sexy, she's sassy and she has a way with words that had me giggling throughout. Cade is just dreamy and the way their relationship develops is beautiful!
K
Jun 26, 2017 K rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love! Love! <3

Oh my gosh, love the southern slang, love the heated exchange just love everything. I feel like I know Cassidy, that she's a friend. Awesome read can't wait for the next one.
NATOYA CHRISTMAS
Great all around read

This touches with different emotions and the uniqueness of scarres both inside and out with a display motivating the reader to stay positive, heal and happiness lies within.
Christy Cosentino
Hot, Steamy Sexy Funny

I love everything about this book... the sexiness, the witty banter, the friendship, and the strong women. The acceptance from Cade, the strength from Cassidy. I fell in love with the characters.
Kristina Harris
May 06, 2017 Kristina Harris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun and quirky

This book is cute, fun and quirky. Love how you still get pieces of everyone's story in this book but it doesn't overshadow the story just makes it better.
alice fenstermaker
It's the heart

Enjoyed meeting up with "friends" from prior books as these 2 special people show that it's what's in the heart that truly matters, not the outward appearance
Lita Acevedo
Jun 11, 2017 Lita Acevedo rated it really liked it
A fun read that kept me entertained today. I enjoyed this book It's a lighthearted love story that's well written.
Victoria Newman
Jun 26, 2017 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Reader
Mar 13, 2017 Reader rated it it was ok
This wasn't a bad book, but neither a great one. I enjoyed the dialogues, they were the best part of the books, I really liked how each character had his/her own way to express himself/herself through words and actions. On the other hand, I also think that without these dialogues the book wasn't nothing major, the plot was ok but sometimes the events looked a little bit rushed. It could have been better, but this is a good book that can make you laugh.
Kellie Herrick
Mar 05, 2017 Kellie Herrick rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love sees all

Cade James has had his heart broken by the girl he thought he loved and his then best friend. But when he meets Cassidy it's then he finds out what true love really is.
Cassidy has lived her life able to count on one hand the people that lover her and are willing to be there for her no matter what and she has always thought that love was something she would never have a chance at. Cade James breaks down all her barriers one by one. But she is keeping a secret that she is not sure wi
Atlanta Whitlock
May 05, 2016 Atlanta Whitlock rated it it was amazing
I don’t know how long it’s been since Wild Kisses came out, but when I heard that Country Kisses was going to be released I couldn’t contain my excitement for it. I fell in love with Addison Moore’s work from the very beginning with this series and I am honestly thrilled to have had the chance to have read this amazingly mindblowing awesome. I’m being serious when I say that if you haven’t read this series then you really are missing out. These books can be read on their own and you don’t really ...more
Sharon Richmond
May 02, 2016 Sharon Richmond rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Sharon by: Advanced Reader Copy
Country Kisses by Addison Moore is Book 8 in the Kisses Series and they just keep getting better and better!!!!

Never has college been so overtaken by Cupids arrow than good ole Whitney Briggs. First victims are Baya and Bryson and now it has come to Cassidy and Cade. OMG Squeal!!!

Cassidy and her sister Callie are identical twins but since the night their father left years ago, they are like night and day now. A horrible attack will leave Cassidy with scars that run deeper than just on the surfac
V SB
Sep 15, 2016 V SB rated it it was ok
I'm sorry but I didn't really like this one.. I found myself skipping pages coz it just seemed to drag on..
Melissa
May 02, 2016 Melissa rated it really liked it
Do you want to find your unicorn? Cade does, and so does Cassidy.

Cassidy feels undesirable due to a painful past and the scars it left behind. Cade is sick of the revolving door he’s been using since having his heart broken. What started out as an opportunity for no strings attached sex develops into something more than either of them bargained for. Oh, did I mention that Cade’s sister is Cassidy’s best friend and roommate?

As Cassidy and Cade spend more and more time together Piper (Cade’s sist
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Dec 21, 2016 Jamie Lee Zonneveld rated it it was amazing
The more books I read in this series, the more I want to read them. I love this series.
M.D. Cruz
May 04, 2016 M.D. Cruz rated it it was amazing
Heather
May 06, 2016 Heather rated it it was amazing
Another winner for Addison! (No spoilers. ) This story has a unique twist due to Cassidy struggling to overcome her traumatic past and deal with her insecurities from being scarred. She's a strong, positive person who is brave and doesn't hide like a wall flower, even though she's hurting inside.

Cade is a gorgeous guy with a heart of gold but he was burned by a past relationship, so he has his own issues to deal with. Both Cade and Cassidy are looking for true love but never expect to find it i
  • Show Me How (Thatch, #3)
  • Always Love You (Love, #6.5)
  • I Promise You
  • One Taste (Second Chances #7.5)
  • Harder We Break (Fall and Rise, #5)
  • Dream On (Stories of Serendipity, #2)
  • Gainer's Grace (Changing #2)
  • Finn's Fall (Fall For Me, #3)
  • The Chase (With Me, #5)
  • Beautiful Player (Beautiful, #6)
  • Reckless Radiance
  • Muse (Fusion #1)
  • Untitled (Buried Alive Rockers, #2)
  • Endure (Choices, #4)
  • Accidental Billionaire (Accidental #5)
  • Fallen Crest Novella (Fallen Crest High #7.5)
  • My Way (Irreparable, #5)
  • Hot Ice
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
More about Addison Moore...

3:AM Kisses (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)
  • Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)
  • Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #4)
  • Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #5)
  • Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #6)
  • Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)
  • Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #9)
  • Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)
  • Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #11)