Start by marking “Emmitt's Treasure (Judgement of the Six Companion Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Emmitt's Treasure (Judgement of the Six Companion Series, #2)

Emmitt's Treasure

(Judgement of the Six Companion Series #2)

After six years away from his pack, Emmitt realizes he has no idea what he wants from life. His parents want him to lead the pack, and the Elders expect him to further integrate his people into human society. His reluctance to take on the demanding responsibility of leadership has him dragging his feet to return home.

Finding his Mate changes everything. Michell
Published May 24th 2016 by Shattered Glass Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Emmitt's Treasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emmitt's Treasure

Start your review of Emmitt's Treasure (Judgement of the Six Companion Series, #2)
TJ
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
LOVED Emmitt!! Great hero, hunky werewolf, just what one is looking for in a book-boyfriend! Reading his POV was great fun and made the overall story MUCH better than just Michelle's book alone.
Char
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emmitt’s Treasure by Melissa Haag is an awesome addition to the Judgement of Six Series providing readers with Emmitt’s version of what occurred during (Mis)Fortune, which was told from Michelle’s point of view.

Char
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing

As in (Mis)Fortune, the main characters are Michelle, Emmitt, Jim, Nana Wini and Michelle’s little brothers Aden and Liam. If you loved these characters in (Mis)Fortune, you will love them even more in Emmitt’s Treasure (ET)! Melissa reveals more information about each of the characters
kelly {BookCrushin}
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
Awesome. Of course I wanted more & didn't want it to end...but loved reading the story from the other POV. Really fun, plus lots of Jim for all the Jimnatics! Full review to come closer to release day on May 24th!

Full review was published on BookCrushin & here are the main points...but the entire review is available on the blog!

I fell for Emmitt, AGAIN, and this time I fell so much harder!

It is really hard to keep this spoiler free because I just want to gush about the happenings and
Kelly
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've been a fan of the Judgement of the Six series since day 1. (I might be exaggerating. Slightly. It might have been day 2. Maybe I should say since I first picked up Clay and Gabby's book. Hooked, my friends. I was hooked with those two and things have only gotten more intense since then.) I kinda dig getting into the guys heads with the companion series. It adds a little something extra to the main books and I like extras. I like them a lot.

So. Emmitt and Michelle. He's not quite
Toni
Jan 26, 2018 rated it liked it
I've read this now, both together with (Mis)Fortune, and by itself.
It is interesting to get the guy's POV in this companion series, don't get me wrong, but because the main story is the really about the ladies, these books leave out a lot of important details. I read it alone this time, but feel now, it really needs to be read along with, or should have been a part of Michelle's story to begin with.

We do get a FEW new details in this book, but it mostly feels like just a repeat. Though I'
Lenore Kosinski

ON REREAD:
4 stars — So while I enjoyed Michelle’s book more the second time around, I was a bit more frustrated with Emmitt’s POV on reread. I ran across the same problem of completely forgetting what Michelle was thinking at certain parts, and so I would have to flip back to (Mis)fortune to satisfy my curiosity, and that got tiring really quickly. I didn’t have to do that, but I have an obsession with knowing everything. My hubby will tell you. He thinks it’s hilarious.
Tracy
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the companion novel to (Mis)Fortune. We know from that book that Emmitt is patient and wonderfully kind with Michelle and her two younger brothers. We also know that he’s fiercely loyal and willing to do anything to make sure she feels safe, even if that means keeping himself away from her. All of that rings true in this one too. And all those swoon-worthy moments from (Mis)Fortune are explained here, and you’d think with that explanation that they would be less swoon-worthy. Not so, my ...more
Jennifer G
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love a second POV book. There's nothing like a good love story and getting to see it through the eyes of the man is great fun. However too many times it's just a re-telling of the original story. Not so with Melissa Haag. She manages to tell a story that would be every bit as good as a stand-alone from the POV of the other lead character, but manages to make it original at the same time. I believe that she is the very best at writing companion books. Clay's Hope was very enjoyable and Emmitt's ...more
L.B.
Mar 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic piece of writing! To be completely honest, I am normally not a fan of re-reading books in an alternate POV, but Melissa Haag has twice now managed to surprise me and capture my interest with her Judgement of Six companion novels! Out of all of the Judgement men I also wasn't a big Emmitt fan, I think because I was least enraptured--though enjoyed it for her contribution to the overall story--by Michelle's story (Mis)Fortune. (I tend to like my female narrators a little more fie ...more
JadeShea
This book begins with Emmitt finding is mate, but Michelle has two young boys to take care of, and it seems she's on the run. Oh, and she doesn't know what he really is or anything about him.

He must try hard to gain her trust before he can try to push for more, but that proves harder than he originally thought.

This book was okay. It was a little annoying at times because it made it seem like Michelle wasn't a great person, but it later explains it a little more, but it was still frustrating.

I
Rana
****Spoilerish****

Oh, I loved getting into Emmitt's head; loved every minute of it! And Jim-so much more about him and so many more scenes with him; what wisdom he has. Thank you for that "bomb," Melissa! I refuse to believe it until it really happens! This book is so revealing, and many times I was surprised at Emmitt's uncertainty about Michelle and at the lengths Emmitt (my heart hurt for him most of the time) and Jim went to, to help her. Makes me love Emmitt and Jim even more th
Heather De Los Reyes
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If read (Mis)fortune than you probably fell in love with Michelle, the boys, Emmitt, Jim, and Nana Winnie and will definitely want to read this companion novel of it. I love that while Michelle was going through such a hard time in her book and we saw how hard it was for her, we can now see how hard it actually was on Emmitt as well. Haag writes the guys story with such good humor in it you can't help but laugh out loud at parts. It's exciting and sad at some points. I love that after just meeti ...more
Jenny Koch
Mar 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book more than the first companion book, Clay's Hope, perhaps because while there was obviously a good deal of overlapping with (Mis)fortune, there were several new scenes (particularly funny ones between Emmitt and Jim) and additions to previous scenes featuring psychic communication between the Pack and Emmitt's attempts to puzzle out what was causing Michelle so much fear. Overall I enjoyed it actually more than (Mis)fortune - plus Emmitt's voice was not the same as Michelle's ...more
Joan Clark
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm a huge fan of the JOS series, but the companion series has proven to be more than I had hoped for. Emmitt's Treasure is so heart-warming that there were times I even got a little misty eyed. Emmitt has now taken the spot of my favorite Hero in the JOS series. If you have read and enjoyed (Mis)fortune or even if you haven't I highly recommend this book. I was given a copy in exchange for an honest review and be still my heart I will be revisting Emmitt time and again.
Kristin
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
▪I received this ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.▪

I have to say that reading this story from Emmitt's POV really improved the story for me. Reading it from Michelle's POV got boring after a bit. This POV was much more interesting. I didn't like Emmitt much in (Mis)Fortune. I LOVE him now. I feel a better connection from him. Fantastic read.
Debbie Bunton
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have loved every book written by Melissa Haag. This one is no exception. It would have been easy to just retell the story from the male perspective without adding anything new. This book did not take the easy route. It offers additional, previously unknown, views into the pack interactions and the many individuals who work tirelessly to make the pack a success. I highly recommend this latest installment as it is a must read in my opinion.
Rebecca Rogers
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokes was this book goooood!!! Another job well done for Author Melissa Haag, I devour everything she writes and this is no different. Emmitt's Treasure is an amazing compliment to (Mis)Fortune the Judgement of the Six book. There is so much intimacy, love, longing, desire we see from Emmitt. We also get a closer look into Jim and Nana Wini and the inner workings of the pack! I can never get enough of her writing and I was left wanting MORE when it ended!!
Lissa Hawley
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from Melissa Haag. I am really enjoying the companion novels to her Judgment of the Six series. It is such a hard thing to write the same situation from a different perspective without seeming redundant, but so far these have been done beautifully.

Emmett's Treasure adds levels of depth to the story we first read in (Mis)fortune and creates an even more swoon worthy book bf in Emmett. Can't wait for the next book.
Tracy Cox
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is Emmitt and Melissa's story from Emmitts POV. I just love when author's rewrite stories from the guys POV. You get to see what their thinking throughout the original book. Melissa did a great job with this story. I loved being in Emmitts head. We also got to see a lot more of Jim in this book. I can't wait for her next book.
Lesley
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, from start to finish it really highlighted Emmitt's point of view and his brother OH my GOD such a classic guy and his little digs at the couple make the book really enjoyable, i loved being able to read from emmitt's point of view.
Hannah Loree
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was phenomenal I loved hearing emmitts side of the story it helps bring the story together even more!
Asma
Mar 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Not as good as the first companion book, but....I liked it.
Kristin
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Emmitt is slotted to be the next leader of the pack. His parent's wanted him to join the military so that he could learn to blend in with humans. He wanted to joint he military because he wanted to get away from it all. However, now that his time is served, he's slowly making his way back home to face his future. However, during one of his stops, he comes across his mate at a small diner. She's exhausted, and is leading two frightened boys into the diner. Something is clearly not right, and when ...more
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, ya

4 Stars

I admit I was a little hesitant to read this companion novel. I honestly don’t know why. I love reading alternate POV’s but I guess I was nervous they wouldn’t be as good. Especially since I didn’t like Clay’s character all that much to begin with and Emmitt left me a bit lukewarm in the original book. But since I enjoyed the originals I wanted to give it at least two books before I made a decision to continue or quit.

I’m glad I did. I can say with honesty
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.***

This is a great series by Melissa Haag! Each book has a new story, but they all connect through the characters.

Michelle... She is running from her past and the crazy man who wants to control her gift for his gain. Only he is not nice to her... exactly the opposite by keeping her locked up and when he is around, if she says the wrong thing, he hits and chokes her. She is finally able to get away and just keeps going
C.J. Santiago
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Emmett was discharged from the military, in his way cross country. He didn't necessarily want to head hone, but travelling on his bike was okay. He stopped for good and saw Michelle enter with two small kids in tow. Little did he know, but his life just got complicated. Michelle was his mate. As she exited, she was accosted by werewolves and humans. Emmett stopped to help.....He had to protect what was his.

Michelle was on the run from Blake and his minions. He had kept
theBookWolf
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it

I loved Emmit and Michelle's story more than Gabby and Clay's (I still loved Gabby and Clay though) probably because unlike Clay, Emmit actually talks and did not spend 3/4 of the book being in fur. The plot was not perfect but there definitely was more action in this one. But just like the first one, the plot was left hanging once again with no true resolution, except for the romance which in both cases tied up pretty nicely.

I am looking forward to reading the rest of seri
Fatimah
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
It doesn’t really give any new information about the story, just insights on Emmit’s thoughts and feelings as his relationship with Michelle evolves. So it’s totally okay if you don’t want to read all these companion novellas unless you’re genuinely interested in knowing the story from the guys’ perspectives because it felt more like a reread of the main books in the series, with a little less information.
Gina Gallo
This answered some questions and raised others. Like, why does Joshua want to join the Pack? Is he a spy? If he could die by taking the oath, how is that going to work out? Can he even be a spy? Would the oath work the same for him? Also, do all Urbat not have control over their changes? Or just that jerkface? Hmmmm???
« previous 1 3 next »

• Demon Ash (Resurrection Chronicles, #3)
  • Demon Deception (Resurrection Chronicles, #5)
  • Demon Flames (Resurrection Chronicles, #2)
  • Demon Night (Resurrection Chronicles, #6)
  • Demon Escape (Resurrection Chronicles, #4)
  • Demon Ember (Resurrection Chronicles, #1)
  • A Pack of Blood and Lies
  • Escaping the Lutha (Lutha Chronicles, #1)
  • The Wolf King's Bride (Fate of Imperium, #1)
  • Depravity (Beastly Tales, #1)
  • Three Kings (Royal Conquest Saga #3)
  • The Vampire King's Mate (Fate of Imperium, #2)
  • Defiant (Tales of Cinder, #1)
  • Disdain (Tales of Cinder #2)
  • Haven (Relentless #5)
  • Devastation (Beastly Tales, #3)
  • Damnation (Tales of Cinder #3)
  • Warrior (Relentless #4)
I love to write! Sharing the worlds I've created is beyond amazing . Want to read a book for free? Check out my website at:

Connect with me on:

I also write adult books under the pen name M.J. Haag. Happy reading!

Judgement of the Six Companion Series (5 books)
  • Clay's Hope (Judgement of the Six Companion Series, #1)
  • Luke's Dream (Judgement of the Six Companion Series, #3)
  • Thomas' Heart (Judgement of the Six Companion Series #4)
  • Carlos' Peace (Judgement of the Six Companion Series Book 5)