Start by marking “Banking the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2)” as Want to Read:
Banking the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2)

Banking the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys #2)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  4,222 Ratings  ·  479 Reviews
Uninhibited. Sarcastic. Confident. Beautiful.
With a thriving photography career that allows her to travel all over the world and capture the hottest of men behind her camera lens, Cassie Phillips is the woman who can’t be tamed.

Adrenaline-junkie. Jokester. Billionaire. Hot-as-sin.
At six-foot-five, with muscles for days, and that perfect playful smile, Thatcher Kelly is the
Published July 26th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Banking the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Banking the Billionaire

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“Cassie. My Cassie,” he whispered, the sound of my name guttural and penetrating and completely unfiltered. I felt it all the way to my toes.

This series is EVERYTHING a superb RomCom should be. It's downright hilarious, unequivocally sexy, and enchantingly fun. Sweet, charming, swoony and sassy, it's a series that makes me grin at just the thought. I'm so invested in these characters. They are a part of me as a reader. They make me happy. They give me flutters, shivers, warm flushes. They ma
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

☺☺☺ IT'S LIVE ☺☺☺

description

We all remember Thatch & Cassie from the last 1.5 books!
And now they're finally here with their own full-length book!
And I'm sooooo happpy that it's really a FULL-LENGTH book - like pretty long for a summer romance! ☺

Thatch and Cassie have been on each other's minds a lot recently. Both are horribly attracted to the other, but they think that they're just too similar to have a real shot at a Happily Ever After.
Not that Cassie would want that. Yet. Or does she? No... ?

But Tha
Stacey is Sassy

Sometimes you just need a good laugh

Max Monroe is a fairly new to me comedy duo, that is quickly becoming one of my favourites. Now, I will admit that writing a review with a couple of people as the author, going by one name, is hard for me to be consistent with. I may mistakenly refer to “them”, “her” or any other multitude of terms. So, to make it clear from the start, I know they are two, writing as one, I just may not seem like it sometimes. Sorry, tangent…like bloody usual. Anyways, I frigg
Gio
40 times the word "Honey" Was Used.

I Was ONLY AT 36%

Terms Of Endearment IMO! Should Be Kept To A Bare Minimum

Otherwise, They Become Annoying And Throw You Out Of The Story

Hamster Fart??

Image result for honey endearment overuse

Snookums

Image result for endearments men should not use

PooBear

Image result for honey endearment big man

Love Muffin

Related image

Honey Badger

Image result for funny love nicknames

Do You Have Any To Add Friends???

Image result for pet name couples

1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's maybe a little ridiculous how much I loved this book, and Thatcher Kelly. Seriously, I wouldn't thatch that... I'd thatch THE FUCK outta that.

Good grief, I don't think this book could have been better. It was smart. Unpredictable. Sexy as hell. Funny as fuck. Touching. Emotional. And left me with a tear in my eye and a Thatcher Kelly sized smile on my face.

Which, let's be honest, is pretty damn big. The Jolly Green Giant is...well, perfect. Playful and flirty and kind and thoughtful and o
Violina The Romance Lover
Jun 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review to come! Laughed my ass out!

Talía
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
4 Crazy Good STARS

Too wild to be innocent, too authentic to be wicked.

Who would have thought I would be giving 4 solid stars to a romcom book? I’m not much of a fan of romcom books, and I’m even worse with romcom movies. But this book was so good I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to.

I must say that the first 10 chapters had me doubting about if reading the whole thing was a good idea, but after that I just felt the story got better and I was really into it.
We had started our
Sabrina
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon * Banres & Noble

Banking the Billionaire is the second installment of Max Monroe's Billionaire Bad Boys series and will have you laughing like a loon. Thatch and Cassie are two very out-there and crazy characters that had me constantly wondering what they would do next. There was no limit on the amount of insanity that these characters brought to the book and that's what I loved about it.

Cassie and Thatch were the perfect match for each other, both crazier than you can ev
Paige
4.5 "Banked" Stars

Best one yet! Max Monroe gets funnier each book. I'd definitely Thatch that.

Banking the Billionaire is Thatch and Cassie's story. They're Kline and Georgia's best friends from Tapping the Billionaire. They also play a prominent role in Tapping Her where we get to see them start shining in all their inappropriate glory. This addition follows two witty and devilishly goofy people who are much to much alike. What starts as trying to one up each other slowly turns into something m
Libby Harrison

Cheating: none
HEA: yes with pregnancy!
Triggers: none

Average score: 4.5/5

Best Line: so many funny ones, hard to pick one!

Worst Line: none!

Personal Review:
This was a funny rom-com between a financial advisor and a photographer (the secondary characters from the first in the series).

Random Ramblings:
•It took me a while to warm up to th
J. Grayland
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
This is book two in this series and it follows the budding romance between the confident, sarcastic and beautiful photographer Cassie Phillips and her BFF's husbands BFF, the adrenaline junkie, sexy hot billionaire thatcher Kelly as they fall, play and prank each other into bed. The story line was good and the comedic banter between these two characters was hilarious, the sex was hot and so was Thatcher I just didn't like Cassie she was just too whoreish for me. Narrated by unfortunately an anno ...more
Nicklein Mae
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a hoot! Another title added to my FAVORITES AF list.
Shayna
Continuing my obsession with a certain series...I just finished Cassie and Thatch's story, and they were just EVERYTHING! This just keeps getting better and better! Each one is more hilarious and more sexy than the last. I can't wait to dive into Wes's story!

banking the billionaire teaser
Vini
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

Can I Tatch that? Pretty please. I need to. I do. I really do.

Before i say anything i'm gonna put the blurb here cause again the blurb says it all..

Uninhibited. Sarcastic. Confident. Beautiful.

Adrenaline-junkie. Jokester. Billionaire. Hot-as-sin.
At six-foot-five, with muscles for days, and that perfect pl
Michelle
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In the second full length novel from the secretive writing duo, Max Monroe, we get the full story of Thatch & Cassie that started with the novella Tapping Her.

Going into this book I knew that these two would be off the charts crazy and sexually explosive. But.... but boy was I surprised by the way the emotions hit me towards the end. I have to be completely honest, rom-coms aren’t really my favorite sub-genre of romance, and I over-the-top-crazy isn’t really my thing, so I was worried as I
Pam Nelson
3.75 Banking the Billionaire - ♬.♬Audible Review Here♬.♬

Ok don’t kill me, I loved book one soo much and I would have loved this one just as hard but I felt it dragged on too long.

Kinda to the point I thought of turning it off to be honest. :( And I loved Cassies humor and all out wit, but too much.
And ok I am all for men who can go with the flow, but I also kinda think Cassie was carrying Thatcher balls around in her purse. It was funny sure but I wanted him to grow a pair a little bit too.

Als
Paula
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was ok

This book is good...if you don't mind OTT, raunchy humor - which IMO started to get old by the 40% mark. I love romantic comedies, but the humor was a bit too loco for me. And there was just so much sex. It is possible to have too many sex scenes.*gasp*

I'm still looking forward to the next book. I love Wes! But I hope the authors tone it down on the crazy in the 3rd book.
Grey
Jul 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
4.25*
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
5.0 "I'd Thatched That" Stars!!!

The funny thing about when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, is you don’t want to waste another second of your life without them. You want it all. Right now.

Hot Damn!!! This book is full of surprises!If I thought I love Georgia and Kline,well I thought so damn wrong because now I love Thatch and Cassie more!Banking the Billionaire is FLAT OUT ROMCOM PERFECTION AND IT'S SO MUCH MORE! And THATCHER KELLY???

HE.IS.MINE!!!

Oh.My.God..Oh.
SinfulSoul_
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Prank Stars!
After Georgia and Kline hot story, it’s time for bombastic Cass and Thatch. And I think, they were oh so much better! This book is like never ending good wine.

Fantastic book for summer. It’s light, funny and scorching hot! What first started as a prank ended as a big tattooed „marry me” love. It is impossible not to like Cass and Thatch, they are so full of life, ridiculous ideas and their strategic places have their own mind and can talk. Like talking boobs. I want this too!

I
bittersweetreads
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No amount of decent adulting was accomplished while reading this fantastic romantic comedy. My mind was aimlessly going back and forth Banking's crazy world, filled with this crazy duo that I can't get enough. I loved Tapping the Billionaire for its sass and fresh perspectives but damn if I wasn't equally satisfied with Banking the Billionaire. Oh, it was a totally different animal! But still filled with the same old gang that seems to be growing and growing! Once again, Max Monroe delivered a r ...more
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC provided by author for an honest review.

5+ Jolly Green Giant Stars

Thatcher Kelly knows that Cassie Phillips is the girl form him... If only he can get her on the same page. Since their best friends (Kline and Georgie's) wedding and honeymoon, Thatcher and Cassie have found they have something in common. They both like to joke around and one up everyone else. So when Thatch has an emergency, the only person he can think to call is Cassie. But tricking her into spending the whole day with hi
Mari
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wild and commitment. Two words best associated to Cassie and Thatch. Sure there are many more but their relationship started with pranks and all over. The commitment comes way later if they can get through the crazy. I actually adored their banter and chemistry, lively dynamic will keep Thatch on his toes. Those two get each other and balance each other. I feel like watching a sitcom they are staring.

It's fun and games until things get real. Both of them are more than skin deep, Thatch in partic
BexLOVESBooks
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved LOVED Tapping the Billionaire, I didn't think that anything could top it. I fell so hard for the characters, and I just wanted to read more about Kline & Georgia forever! But then, getting to know Thatch & Cassie, oh my gosh, I was hooked by the first chapter. I FUCKING loved them both.

These two had me laughing out loud constantly. But holy shit I felt this story to my core you guys. It was real and sweet and epic and FUN.

I want to live in this world that Max Monroe has created
Veronika's ReaderFeeder
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! It was even better than the first part. It was so hilarious and I laughed so much! I seriously don't know how could they put this much crazy stuff into only one book. :D
Chitra *CJ*
This book.. Hilarious perfection!
"Banking the Billionaire" is the story of Thatch and Cassie.
Now we already know these characters from the previous two books, Thatch is Kline's; and Cassie is Georgie's best friend respectively.
Their relationship starts out in the second tapping book with pranks, and here it continues in what is to be a totally funny and enjoyable read.
What I adored/ notable scenes I loved
- Their prank wars
- The whole reverse FSOG Cassie Grey and Thatch-astasia moment
- Phil the p
Ellen at Book Bellas
“When it comes to you, I have an endless supply of sweet, Cassie.”

THIS BOOK!! I highlighted so many parts that are SO dirty, they cannot be printed here!! Although part of a series, Cassie and Thatcher’s story is a standalone – I did not read the first book and I still loved this one. Banking the Billionaire is a dirty, hilarious romantic comedy, perfect if you are looking for a really sexy, really filthy fast read.

Cassie and Thatch are both classic pranksters, so immediately these two try to
Lisa
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-favorites
5 I'd Thatch that Jolly Green Giant stars!!

This is my Hollywood Dirt/Cocky Bastard book of 2016. I loved it.

Thatcher is the annoying prankster best mate in Tapping the Billionaire but getting to know him, like REALLY know him, *waggles eyebrows* in this book......hot damn this giant man child is HOT.

And while I really thought Cassie, the potty mouthed, pocket rocket, best friend of Georgia would do my head in with her constant stream of blue language....at least a dozen F#%ks per page!!!! I actu
Jun 14, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
I just couldn't get thru this book. as much as I liked the first book, this one is flat. Very disappointed.
Anne
Jun 25, 2017 rated it liked it
I really liked the story here. I loved the H and h. But there were a handful of things that bumped this down got me: they played the game more than they should have. Some back story details were too vague for me. And there were at least 4 occasions where I thought, "This book is too long." That drops a star for me right away. But damn right, I'll keep reading this series. Lol
  • Managed (VIP, #2)
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • Well Hung
  • Broken Record (Record, #5)
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • Sugar Rush (Sugar Bowl, #2)
  • Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2)
  • Someone like You (Oxford, #3)
  • Say You Want Me
  • Virtually Impossible (Once and Forever, #2)
  • Bossman
  • Screwmates
  • Playboy Pilot
  • Stroked (Stroked, #1)
  • Billionaire on the Loose (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #5)
  • The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)

Billionaire Bad Boys (3 books)
  • Tapping the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Scoring the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)

“Don’t worry, honey,” he said, his lips mere inches from mine. “We’re on the same page.” “But how do you know?” I asked. “What if we’re not even reading the same fucking book?” “Because I know.” His mouth quirked up at the corners as a confident smile took over his lips. “We’re on the same word, in the same paragraph, on the same page, in the same fantastic fucking book.” “But how do you know?” “Because it’s our book, Cassie. Yours and mine. This is our story, and I’ll be damned if I let it end badly.” 4 likes
“She shrugged. There were no fucks for her to give. Absolutely zero. I wouldn’t have been surprised if she’d turned her pockets inside out just to prove it to me.” 3 likes