Start by marking “I Do Believe in Faeries (The Cotton Candy Quintet #3)” as Want to Read:
I Do Believe in Faeries (The Cotton Candy Quintet #3)

I Do Believe in Faeries (The Cotton Candy Quintet #3)

Abby knew that life wasn’t fair.
That’s why she turned to the Fair Ones.

Abby thinks she’s a disappointment. Even though she’s grown up in a family of powerful witches, she can’t use magick, she can’t connect to nature, she can’t do anything special – she’s just a normal human.

And normal isn’t good enough for her.

When a group of faeries offer her one wish, she doesn’t hesita
Kindle Edition
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about I Do Believe in Faeries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Do Believe in Faeries

Lola
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

I Do Believe in Faeries is a fun read. It's the third books in the Cotton Candy Quintet series, the series is a very loose one and can be easily read out of order. In this book we follow Abby, the sister of Jordan, the main character of book 2. We also meet a few characters of book 1 again, but it's only little touches and scenes. I did like the connection this one had with book 2 as Abby is Jordan her sister. But as most time is spent in another
Brittany
Mar 20, 2016 Brittany rated it it was amazing
fairies, witches, and ice queens oh my!

I just finished this and my head it spinning... wow what a roller coaster ride. Once upon a time I thought Erin Hayes absolutely couldn't get any better at writing a book. Ladies and gentleman she has proven me very wrong.

this book has a little bit of everything. although I thought a story about Alaina and her baby would be told from her POV I was
elated to discover it was about Abby and her adventure in fairyland. I love Abby and Jordyn so I was incredibl
sherri jones-teachout
Jun 09, 2016 sherri jones-teachout rated it it was amazing
17 year old Abby is having a hard time because she comes from a family where all the females are witches, but she has no magic. In a fit of anger and sadness she goes into the woods, and unwittingly wishes for magic inside a faerie ring. She gets her magic, but a sacrifice was made, and not by her. A friends unborn baby is taken by the pixies. With the help of a friend, a trickster by the name of Robin, she has to go to another world to rescue the baby. She will encounter danger, inprisonment, p ...more
Felicia Semmler
Action packed novella with a great message

Love. I love these short novella style books Erin's been writing. While they are all great I love that that supernatural entity in each book changes.

In this instalment we are reading about a "witch" and a Faerie. I loved Robin he was funny, but dang I wanted to kill him at times. Abby was so selfless in her quest and gave up everything to fix a wrong.
Lindsay
Mar 19, 2016 Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Shelves: edit
So fun! I can't wait for it to be released into the wild... ;)

Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Be Careful What You Wish For

This is the first book by Erin Hayes that I have read and I definitely need to read the rest of this series! Growing up in a family full of witches and with no power of her own, Abby constantly feels like an outsider.

Standing inside a faerie ring, she wishes for magick of her own. Wishes granted by faeries come with a sacrifice. Upon her wish being granted, Abby learns the horrific truth of the sacrifice, her friend's baby has been taken!

Robin is a faerie who tried
Samantha Reeves
Jan 14, 2017 Samantha Reeves rated it it was amazing
Poor Abby doesn't quite fit into the very real world of magick or that of a normal 17 year old girl. As we all remember teenagers are ruled by their emotions. It was a long journey, but a beautiful. Abby matured between the pages, did what was right, and faith was rewarded. Kinda hoping we'll catch up with them in a later book.
Ashley Ehlers
Apr 09, 2016 Ashley Ehlers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Originally posted on Paranormal Sisters: http://paranormalsisters.blogspot.com...

*Was given a copy from the author in exchange for my honest review*

So I just finished I Do Believe in Faeries and I'm so sad that it ended, I didn't want it to! I just wanted to be forever lost in between the pages.....well, at least until October came when I have to go pick up hubby from coming home from his deployment that is haha.

This is by far my favorite story from Mrs. Hayes and honestly I didn't think anythin
Sara Miller
Jun 07, 2016 Sara Miller rated it it was amazing
This book is Abby's story, we first met her in I'd Rather Be A Witch which is her sister Jordyn's book  Abby is trying to figure out exactly where she fits in with her family of powerful witches but it seems like she got passed over on the witchy charms. . .

I loved Abby's personality when we met her in the previous book and I wanted to find out more about the oddball in the family of witches. She's got some things to handle (like finding the perfect prom dress and shoes or obsessing over the la
Vivian Nieves
Sep 11, 2016 Vivian Nieves rated it it was amazing
I loveeedddd it!!!

This story is about Abby, Jordyn's sister. She is the only one in her family who isn't a witch and she absolutely hates it. Abby is like any other teenager, worried about the boy who doesn't notice she's alive, prom dresses, her friends, One Direction and Taylor Swift, but she still feels like her nagic is missing and is determined to figure out how to finally get her powers. Jordyn takes Abby with her to meet, her very pregnant friend, Alaina who was also a professional mermai
VeronicaMarie1986
Sep 15, 2016 VeronicaMarie1986 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for free in exchange for an honest review.

Growing up, Abby always felt like the odd one out, being a member of a family full of powerful witches, with no magick of her own. Tired of being normal, she makes a wish and it is granted by faeries. Problem is, with faeries, their is always a price. The price is her friend's unborn child. Abby is determined to make things right and rescue the baby.

This was yet another fantastic story by author Erin Hayes. Unique, fun, and
Elissa
Jun 08, 2016 Elissa rated it it was amazing
This book is the third in a series of which I had read...NONE..up until now. Clearly I need to rectify this omission! Not that THIS story doesn't stand up entirely on its own. It does! Delightfully! But having had a taste of the wry wit and inventive mind of author Erin Hayes I find my sweet tooth demands more.

Using Shakespeare as reference material makes a great start to a beautifully realized faerie realm; inflicting us with a modern teenager in all her angst and self-absorption--meh (okay, it
Ruby McDemon
Aug 23, 2016 Ruby McDemon rated it it was amazing
I've always love when there is a "quest" type situation in books. This is one of the best I've read so far. Going to somewhere completely unknown and with the dangers and everything else a new land brings to save a child that isn't her own and that no one she knows could even blame her for what happened to the baby is amazing. Plus getting to hang out with an hot guy throughout the whole thing is a really nice added bonus.

So as you can tell I really loved this book lol. It was wonderful and had
Mandy Parmenter
Sep 24, 2016 Mandy Parmenter rated it really liked it
Abby feels a disappointment and failure because she is the only one in her family who can't do magic. She finds a way to get magic from faeries but there is a price to pay and she just didn't realise that there would be one and what they would take for it.

Pleasant little story cleverly merging Cotton Candy Quintet characters with Shakespeare. Who would have thought it?

Well written as always and an enjoyable read.
Vicki Kline-saunier
Apr 08, 2016 Vicki Kline-saunier rated it it was amazing
Awesome awesome awesome!! Couldn't put it down!! The characters are just so vibrant!! I just love how the characters tie in with her other books, How to be a Mermaid and I'd rather be a Witch. Makes you so invested, like your part of their lives. Love Erin Hayes!!
Julia Wood
Aug 23, 2016 Julia Wood rated it really liked it
This one was definitely more teenager-y than the other two which was a huge turn off for me, but I enjoyed it nonetheless! It was cute and I liked how it tied back to Shakespeare however briefly, but mostly I love happy endings.
Rhiannon Frater
Jul 16, 2016 Rhiannon Frater rated it really liked it
A fun little book with beautifully magical descriptions, a classic fairytale plot, and captivating characters. So much fun! I want another one!
Eunice Robertson
Jul 22, 2016 Eunice Robertson rated it it was amazing
What a sweet story about a young witch who discovers her own value to others. Made me feel good afterwards. Given to me for an honest review.
Megan
Sep 01, 2016 Megan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute, Quick Read

A cute story that flew by. Great for young teens who want to escape for a little while. Full of magick and tricky fairies
Kyaria
Kyaria rated it did not like it
Sep 30, 2016
Olivia Wildenstein
Olivia Wildenstein rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2016
ShadowGirl818
ShadowGirl818 rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2016
Frances
Frances rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2017
Leslie Maeser
Leslie Maeser rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2017
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
Danielle Meggison
Danielle Meggison rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2016
Melanie Karsak
Melanie Karsak rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
Shawna Owens
Shawna Owens rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2017
Lucia
Lucia rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2016
Sci-fi junkie, video game nerd, and wannabe manga artist Erin Hayes writes a lot of things. Sometimes she writes books.

She works as an advertising copywriter by day, and she's a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author by night. She has lived in New Zealand, Hawaii, Texas, Alabama, and now San Francisco with her husband, cat, and a growing collection of geek paraphernalia.

You can reach her
More about Erin Hayes...

The Cotton Candy Quintet (5 books)
  • How to be a Mermaid (The Cotton Candy Quintet #1)
  • I'd Rather be a Witch (The Cotton Candy Quintet #2)
  • I'm Not Afraid of Wolves (The Cotton Candy Quintet #4)
  • How to Talk to Ghosts (The Cotton Candy Quintet #5)