Start by marking “Rough and Rowdy (Notorious Devils MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rough and Rowdy (Notorious Devils MC, #1)

Rough and Rowdy

(Notorious Devils MC #1)

Kentlee Johnson has always been a sweet girl with good intentions and simple dreams.

Pierce "Fury" Duhart is an outlaw by nature, born and bred to ride with the Notorious Devils.

When a chance encounter brings them face to face, Kentlee knows that getting involved with the president of the town's notorious MC is not a wise choice.

But Fury knows what he wants, and Kentl
Published March 24th 2016 (first published March 3rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Rough and Rowdy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rough and Rowdy

Detour by D.D. PrinceBeautiful Biker Box Set by D.D. PrinceJoyride by D.D. PrinceScenic Route by D.D. PrinceJoyride by D.D. Prince
Rock Chick - Other MC
97 books — 23 voters
Hollow Hearts by Anne MalcomUnleashed by J.L. DrakeReign by Jessica GadzialaUnattainable by Madeline SheehanUnbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
MC
100 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Rough and Rowdy (Notorious Devils MC, #1)
Bev
I'm thinking this is one of those it's not you, it's me books because .... what the hell did I just read?

Take one chicken shit zero (he ain't no bloody hero that's for sure), add a TSTL doormat, miscommunication, pregnancy, push and pull and so much unnecessary skank action that I needed to superglue my eyeballs in place to stop the eye rolling after bleaching them, so much OTT drama it was ridiculous and I got a not so good read.

I'm thinking I'm being overly generous with 2 stars
Bwmurf
Jan 24, 2017 marked it as not-for-me
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
DNF @ 16%

I really could not finish this. I have zero tolerance for Heroes who don't respect women. I'm okay with Heroes calling the heroine with vulgar names during sex scenes if they're both into it, but I'm not okay with Heroes calling heroines vulgar names for "overreacting."
"You fucked me with no protection, and then you expected me to compromise my morals, because you fucked up? Get out of my house," I say, a bit firmer.
"Crazy bitch," he bites out, sliding his jeans up his hips.
"I
Jessi
Five Steamy-Sexy Biker Stars

Kentlee and Fury cross paths one day by chance. And right then Fury decides that the goody girl with a rocking body must be his. Kentlee comes from a good family and usually wouldn't think twice about some one like Fury, the President of the local MC, the Notorious Devils. Only problem is, she can't resist him. One night of hot steamy sexy with a dirty talking biker leads to trouble for Kentlee. Kentlee spends the next 3 years alone struggling to keep her head above t
Lu Bielefeld

“Katie Powell was just about to service your cock when I walked in. No way am I letting you anywhere near me.”
(view spoiler)

"Kentlee isn’t Old Lady material; not that’d I’d ever have one. She’s not strong enough."

“Yeah, I get you, Fury,” she says, her voice quivering. “Good. Now take off your shorts and get on this bar. I want to watch you make yourself come. Finish the goddamned show, Kitty,” I say with a grunt." (club whor

Seriously?!
Five minutes after meeting our h, the H is getting a blow job from some other chick. But it's all good folks, casue the chick is just some random disguisting skunk, and our H is closing his eyes and pretending it's the h.
Prince fu*!ng charming! *gags
Amanda Steward
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 and a half 🏍 stars.

Loved both these characters Kentlee is such a strong heroine. I absolutely LOVED her. And Fury him and his man bun had me swooning!! Great story I love MC stories my only thing I hate is how degrading the men can be to women sometimes. I just will never understand it. But no matter if you read it or watch them on TV they are the same. This book reminded me so much of a SOA season. Loved it Fury reminded me a lot of Jax after his 3 year stint the only difference was Jax neve
Fatimama
Sep 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
Wow this sucked so bad if I could give it 0 stars I would. There’s absolutely nothing to recommend in this “story”. The writing style is a wannabe Kristen Ashley and just so stilted. The zeroine is TSTL, the zero is an absolute zero. Now you wonder why I finished the book, it’s coz I kept hoping that something would redeem it. However, this book was just horrible from start to finish. Run far away and I will never read this author’s books again.
Melissa Mendoza

Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Rough and Rowdy – A Notorious Devils Novel
4 stars
Hayley Faiman

Kentlee Johnson is exhausted with her mother’s whims of her girls marrying a wealthy man. She is playing the good sister all while feeling sorry for her little sister Brentlee. Only nineteen years old and the girl is getting married to the creepiest guy she has ever met. Scotty is a douche bag and makes her gag with his too perfect hair, manners and his soon to be attorney status. Its not his looks or his accomplishments its that he s
RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool*
I read this one after reading the 3rd one. I liked the 3rd one more.

This felt very insta love/lust.

Hero is in jail for 3 – 4 years and heroine is pregnant with his kid but he hadn’t claimed heroine as his Old Lady, therefore, the club won’t help her much. She is employed by them as a waitress at their strip club and Sniper, a club member, does help her because he knows her from when they were in high school and he dated her sister.

Anyways, it did annoy me that Sniper and heroine kiss to see if t
Paganalexandria
There were things I liked, and things that left me scratching my head. The heroine was just way too accommodating for me with the BS the hero was constantly shoveling. Doormat city.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I seriously loved this MC Read. An insta love & slowburn all in one. It’s got the gritty MC Feel I enjoy but the heroine isn’t a pushover. Definitely recommend. ...more
Judy
First time read for this author. Pretty good book and I'm looking forward to the next in the series.
Neeta
Apr 02, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5 maybe a 3 at a stretch. Okay, really quite difficult to rate this one... while it sucked me in and I read to the end, it wasn't a really satisfying read in the end. Lackluster HEA might be the best description.

Spoilers may follow!!!!

The reason I was sucked in was that I was expecting and hoping for a massive, epic grovel... because, let's face it, the hero was a massive, huge, ENORMOUS, wimpy COWARD. One of the most cowardly and selfish heroes I think I've ever read. I'm glad we got his poin
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HELL HAYLEY FAIMAN! WHY OH WHY ARE YOU SO DETERMINED TO KILL ME?! Don't you know how much I love you?! Your #EVILWHORE is reaching new levels of torture. Kentlee Johnson is a sweet, good girl, with simple dreams. Pierce "Fury" Duhart is the president of the Notorious Devils MC. A change meeting face to face has sparks flying, and while Kentlee knows it would be a very bad idea to get involved with the MC, Fury has decided he will have her. Kentlee steps out of her comfort zone, and decides ...more
French Press Bookworm Blog
Truly not sure how I managed to finish this book.

Every aspect of this was over the top and not in a sexy alpha way. The H was a jerk who wasn't even man enough to claim his woman until the end really and even then he was a pansy about it. Also he may not have cheated but asking a club whore to put on a show for him after leaving his woman is just low and not my thing. Again did I mention he was a jerk. He tried to justify his actions but honestly he just looked weak.

Oh and don't get me started
Heroesinbooks
Good Start to the series. This book focuses on Fury (Pierce) , President of the Notorious Devil's MC and Kentlee a sweet girl with no experience of the MC life.
In the first half I wasn't that keen on Fury....he seemed to be a bit of an ass with the odd glimmer of good hero attributes. In the second half of the book he steps up and is much more likeable. I really liked Kent, she is a tough little cookie under the sweet exterior.
Will definitely be reading Bates' (Sniper) story next.
Lots of swea
Tammi
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love a good hot MC book but this one had the addition of a sweet little frustrating love story. I really enjoyed it!
A story showing time, distance, circumstance or a stupid pig headed man can't stop love. Kentlee and Peirce certainly didn't have a perfect or traditional start to their relationship and it definitely wasn't a smooth ride. But in the end love just exists you can fight it and deny it but it doesn't go away.
I am really excited to see this is a series because I am really wanting the
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
This was my first book by this author and I absolutely loved it.

What more can you ask for in an MC book? Fury is the hot older MC President and Kentlee a sweet, innocent, girl. They have a one night stand that ends up with her pregnant. She family disowns her, Fury ends up in jail! Clue wars! Everything is just amazing!
Yvonne
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers, 2016
3.5

I almost didn't read this because of the heroine's absolutely ridiculous name. Regardless, I enjoyed it very much and it had loads of drama and over the top alpha insanity/dirty talking. I'll be picking up #2 despite the fact the heroine in that one has an equally hilarious name. :)
R
As a total MC gal this series is a good start a lot of Dumb ass movies but they helped shape and protect Kentelee Sniper and max, yum, her brother oh there is a story there
Gwen Shafer
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

I loved this one. Cant wait to read more in this series. She wasnt what he expected and shouldnt want her but things happen you cant control. I absolutrly love these two together. Great story of love and strength. Well written with amazing characters who have great chemistry. Great first book in the series.
Brandi
This was quite the angsty MC read! It had a set-in-his-ways alpha male, a sweet heroine, OW drama, swoony "family" moments & plenty of sexy times.

I liked Kentlee & Fury together. I only wish they had more time together, before he was put away for so long.

Kentlee... This girl has been through the wringer. Crap family, d*ckhead for a baby daddy, b*tches who hate her for no reason, getting her a** smacked while she waitressed at a strip club... Thank gods she had Sniper, Mary-Anne & the lady down
yohanna baez
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it

I saw a post about someone looking for this book, and when it was found i decided to give it a try.. it was good ..but some of the dialogue between the characters turn me off..i don't know how to explain it... But i like the pace of the book, there is plenty of sexy times.i would definitely try the next book in the series.
Crystal
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kentlee Johnson was taught by her parents that a girl needed to grow up and to find a good man who will take care of her, to be a doctor or lawyer’s wife. But that’s just not her personality! She is strong, independent and a take no crap kind of girl. She is determined to make it on her own and not need to depend on anyone. She was doing a great job of that until one-day Fury walked up to her with his cocky attitude and sweet talking lines. Will she allow herself to be “lured into the lion’s den ...more
Aliyeh
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Four Stars for Kentlee and Pierce!

Lately, I've been downloading a lot of samples of MC books just to throw them away 3% in. "Rough and Rowdy" held my attention the whole way through. Finding this gem on Amazon was a great surprise!
Kentlee has always been a good girl. She has barely lived life off the straight and narrow... That is until she meets Pierce.
Pierce "Fury" Duhart is the new president of the local "Notorious Devils" chapter. Something about Kentlee's oh so sweet demeanor calls to h
BookPauper
Mar 26, 2016 rated it did not like it
No. Nuh-uh. The story was a good one, if I'm being honest. The characters? God, I don't like them. I couldn't understand that girl. She doesn't stand up for herself. We're told she does, but her actions never line up to that. The guy talks about this connection, but I couldn't find it. I couldn't figure out what they like about each other. I didn't feel their connection. This book frustrated me. I had to force myself to finish.
 Joyce
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very entertaining

This is my first time reading this author. This is a very typical MC read, so of course I enjoyed it!

Synopsis. Hot older biker falls for younger girl. Sweeps her away from a party to have a go at her bareback. Falling out. He ends up in jail. She has his baby. What happens 3 years later when he gets out? You'll have to read to find out.
Laura Wolf
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5+ STARS!
Holy Moly! That was a wild ride! (he he MC book he he) Seriously.... Loved Kentlee and even harsh commitment phobe Fury! Love Sniper too and can't wait to read book 2! Great gritty SEXFILLED Story!

• Betting on Forever (Battle Born MC #1)
  • Dirty Bastard (Grim Bastards MC, #1)
  • Claiming Mine (Unforgiven Riders MC #1)
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #1)
  • Heaven Sent (Heaven's Rejects MC, #1)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • The Beast of Boston
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #2)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #3)
  • Hawk's Property (Insurgents MC #1)
  • Lethal (The Disciples Book 1)
  • Unacceptable (Unacceptables MC, #1)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • Nova (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana, #3)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC, #4)
  • The President (Of Rebel Rage MC #1)
  • Bear's Forever (Infernal Sons MC, #1)
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on

Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/authorhayley...

Website -- https://hayleyfaiman.com

Notorious Devils MC (7 books)
  • Rough and Raw (Notorious Devils MC, #2)
  • Rough and Rugged (Notorious Devils MC, #3)
  • Rough & Ruthless (Notorious Devils #4)
  • Rough & Ready (Notorious Devils #5)
  • Rough & Rich (Notorious Devils #6)
  • Rough and Real (Notorious Devils #7)