Start by marking “SINdicate” as Want to Read:

(Cerberus MC #1.5)

***Full-Length Novel***
BT Urruela is former military with scars from war that forever changed his life. He attends an acting class, is a personal trainer at an elite facility in Tampa, and is your typical warm-blooded male.

Life is pretty easy-going for BT... then Aviana Maguire catches his eye.

Aviana attends the same acting class as BT, but does her best to stay under
Published May 25th 2016 (first published May 16th 2016)

Erica
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Marie James is a new to me author but I'll definitely be checking out her back list after reading this one.
SINdicate is BT Urruela fan fiction. That's what caught my interest initially, from what we see he's an amazing person who's overcome so much personally and continues to give back, who wouldn't want to read something loosely based on him?

BT Urruela is an Army vet, personal trainer and is taking acting classes. That's where he meets Aviana. He's attracted to her and thinks maybe they could
Beneath The Covers Blog
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, 2016-reads, kelly
Full review to come!

*received ARC in exchange for an honest review.* ~Kelly
Renee Entress
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, anger, sadness, secrets, kidnapping, and heartbreak.

This is Aviana and BT’s story. Aviana is in the same acting class as BT. But she keeps to herself. She has learned from her past to stay under the radar. Even that does not keep her safe. When she is taken she wonders if it’s the end. BT wants Aviana even if she keeps to herself. He gets one date but when she runs can he get her to come back to him? When she is taken he tr
Laura Watson
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. I loved this story! It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Marie has to be one of the best at writing in dual points of view. Like all her other stories this was was written extremely well and captivated me from the very beginning. She is and will always be an automatic one click author for me and I look forward to reading more from her.
Kelly Emery (Beneath The Covers Blog)
I LOVED it! I absolutely, 100%, undoubtedly loved this book!

Full review to come.

*received ARC in exchange for an honest review.*
Stacy Aube
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received and voluntary reviewed a copy of this book. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

This is the first time I've read a book that the cover model is also the main character, I love it. A wonderfully written story that kept me on edge. Characters were perfection.
Katie Ivy
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing short story! It helps clear up questions after reading the Cerberus MC series also written by Marie James. BT is insanely hot and heroic in this book. I definitely recommend reading the at least the first two books or the Cerberus series before reading this one as it may have a few spoilers. You won't be disappointed!
i fall in love book blog
4.5 Stars

I had absolutely no clue who BT Urruela was before reading this. I was skeptical because it was marked as fanfiction, and I don't even know who this guy is. My first thought, was that he was a fictional character from a TV series or book. NOPE, he is a completely awesome, real life, man.
I am impressed. And now a fan.

Mollie
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
May
Aug 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, disabilty
Finally got to read this in the multi volume set!!
Julia Gulley
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, on-kindle
Pretty good story but the ending didn't pan out as it was told in Kid's story. That was a bit of a frustration but nothing more.
Kelly Rife
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. It was a good introduction for me to Marie James. Loves how she used the characteristics of the characters to draw you in.
Tali_KL
Oct 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Had no idea who BJ was. Still a good book. Nice to get a bit of the MC in it too!
Kristie
Mar 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
By: Marie James

4 Star Review by Kristie K.

I have a confession to make....until I heard about this book, I had no idea who BT Urruela was. As soon as I learned this was a BT Urruela fan-fiction novel, I had to see who this person was. So, I did what any modern day woman with a healthy curiosity would do....I Googled. Yep. I blew up my search engines looking for information on this man. Can you guess what I found? Well, yes...I did find dozens and dozens of pictures of a totally built, a
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
4.5 Stars
Ooooh I love a good thriller book with a touch of romance and suspense and this one does not disappoint. It has twists and turns galore and takes you on a real roller coaster of emotions. I devoured this book in 2 days and that’s saying something for me as I’m quite a slow reader.
BT Urruela is a former military guy who has had his eye on a petite little blonde in his acting class for the past few weeks now. Every time he’s asked her out she’s said no but that doesn’t mean he’s giving u
Dawn
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As with everything that Marie James writes, I loved this book! It wasn't your basic HEA, although of course it is a HEA. This book had be from the name BT! I've always been a fan of his work online and offline. He's an amazing man and an incredible role model. Having him as the hero in this book just did it for me before I even opened it. Knowing his face so well and his online personality so well it was incredibly easy to picture him doing everything and anything he did in this story.

BT is just
Ana Rita
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
From a fantastic author the end result could only be a fantastic book. Marie James once again you managed to surprise me.
When I finished reading SINdicate what I thought was that I had read another fantastic book to join to my collection. The way Marie James writes can captivate us from the first sentence.
This book turns towards Aviana and BT, the whole book is told but their point of views and each chapter we know a little more of their lives, fears and goals.
Aviana has an abusive and neglectfu
ZETTER
Utterly Captivating!!!

BT Urruela was an actor, an author, an Army veteran who lost a limb in the service and a personal trainer. He met Aviana in his acting class, he liked her. BT had been asking Aviana out for some time now but she never gave in until he asked one last time and she gave him the answer he'd been hoping to hear.

Aviana Maguire was a shy beautiful woman who wanted to go into sports medecine but she could only afford to go to acting classes. She'd sworn off dating after she saw the
Meghan
Shelves: romance, series, thriller
This is the first time that I have read fan-fiction and it was the first introduction to the veteran/writer/cover model/motivational speaker BT Urruela, so I was not quite sure what to expect. Except ...I did know that I have read all of MJ's other works, loved them, and that the blurb sounds amazing.

Per usual the writing was very enjoyable, multi-faceted, the characters well developed, and the scenes very visual. One of the things I love about all of the books from MJ is that when I read them t
Cheryl Woods-lucero
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
SINdicate is another winner by Mari James!
The story of Sindicate revolves around BT Urrela and Aviana Maguire.
BT and Avi are partners in an acting class. He has been flirting with her and asking her out but since she doesn’t date, she always turns him down. At this point in her life she doesn’t want a commitment and he is a commitment guy. She finally says yes and they have a nice dinner at his place. Using the pretense of practicing love scenes they begin to kiss. As Avi wants to take it furth
Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This author continues to blow me away with every new book of hers I get my hands on. I didn't really know what to expect going into SINdicate as I have never read any fanfiction prior to this. I've heard of BT from the different reader groups I'm a part of, but after reading this it has me wondering if there is any way for the real man to be even half as awesome as the written version of him, and if so he's pretty darn fantastic.

In this story our hero BT finally gets the elusive but intriguing A
katherine
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I've read from Marie James and they just keep getting better. We start off this one with BT and Aviana who are friends in their acting class. Avi has a strong opinion of how she wants her life to be and being with a man is not something she wants. She is all for having fun but wants nothing to do with a relationship. Her father left her when she was very young. Then you have BT who is a veteran just trying to get though life. He sets his sights on Avi but she rebuffs him ...more
Ladyjovi Stone
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-review
I was provided an ARC by the Author in exchange for an honest review.

I just finished SINdicate and OMHG was it a fantastic book. The slow burn of the love the story combined with the danger involved make for a story that is as hot as the guy who inspired the tale.

The story opens with BT trying very hard to act on his interest in Aviana, a fellow student in the acting class he is taking. Aviana, while very interested in BT is not interested in a relationship with any man due to the very serious t
Monica
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was generously gifted this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

What is not to love about BT Urrela? I knew when I saw that this was a fan fic about him I had to read it! Plus I have read other Marie James books and knew I wouldn’t be disappointed. I wasn’t! Well, except the part with altering BT’s appearance…yes it had to be done but, but…

I kind of liked how Aviana didn’t just fall for BT right off the bat….yeah, I couldn’t be that strong… but anyway… once Aviana catches his eye he knows tha
Amanda
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Marie James’ keeps getting better with each book she writes. She is guaranteed not to disappoint once again with this book. BT Urruela is going to acting school in Tampa while perusing his career as an author, and making money as a personal trainer. He is an Army veteran who lost a limb in the service. He meets super-shy Aviana in his acting class and non-stop asked her out until she finally gave in.

Aviana Maguire is a shy beautiful woman who wanted to go into sports medicine but she could only
Chantal
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Marie James is a new author to me. She wrote this book as a fan-fiction to BT Urruela. During this entire book, I kept picturing him through out the whole thing. She truly captured the essence of BT and gentleman/military mannerisms.

Aviana is college student where she is taking an acting class. She was dealt a pretty bad hand when it came to family and her life, so she is trying to make something for herself.

BT is ex military, a trainer, and an all alpha man. He attends the same acting class a
Maria Vickers
May 24, 2016 rated it liked it
When I heard there was going to be a Fanfiction novel released and that it revolved around BT Urruela, I jumped at the chance to read it. Writing my own fanfiction, I’m a huge supporter of others who write it.

In this story BT Urruela’s girl is kidnapped and taken by the mob. It is up to him to find and rescue her with the help of some of his friends. Due to the way Aviana grew up, she doesn’t do relationships and she doesn’t trust men, but she is drawn to BT and fights it for as long as she can
DJ Sakata
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

"As stupid as it sounds, I wonder what Batman would do in a situation like this."

“I'm a smartass, been this way my entire life. Pretty said when I can't even turn it off in the face of adversity."

"It's like seventh-grade year before my boobs came in all over again. You'd think grown women would be different than teenagers, but they're not."

"If you don't like Nutella we can't be friends. Dealbreaker,"

My Review:

Silly me! I did not realize until after I had finished the
Within The Pages Book Blog
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a ride!!! SINdicate is action packed with BT and Ariana trying to survive in the world of the Vegas Mob!

In SINdicate I love how Marie James took parts of BT Urella's life and incorporated it into the story (I might have realized a few things throughout the book - not that I am a fan/stalker of BT or anything). The story drew me in from the first page.

BT meets Ariana while they are both taking acting classes. BT is infatuated with Ariana and wants to get to know her better. She is skeptical
Sharon
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
SINdicate by Marie James

Designation: Standalone.

Marie James is quickly becoming one of my go to authors. I’ve read two other books by her and I really love her style.

Aviana Maguire has sworn of dating and relationships, but that doesn’t stop her from wanting to hook-up with BT Urruela from her acting class, but he shuts her down. She is on her way home and ends up being kidnapped to be held as leverage for her father’s gambling debt. BT realizes she is missing and enlists the help of some buddie
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Knight In Black Leather
  • Black Knights Inc. Boxed Set: Volumes 1-3: Hell on Wheels, In Rides Trouble, Rev It Up  (Black Knights Inc. #1-3)
  • Ballarat Charter, Volume 1 (Hawks MC #1-#2.5)
  • The Day He Kissed Her (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake, #3)
  • The Devil's Highway (Journeyman, #4)
  • Firestorm (Sons of Templar MC #2)
  • Earning the Cut (Riding the Line, #1)
  • Into the Nothing (Broken Outlaw, #1)
  • Detecting Lust: an erotic detective novel (Sin) (Volume 1)
  • Wicked Edge (Realm Enforcers, #2)
  • Lay It Down (Desert Dogs, #1)

Last Release:
Dancing with the Devil: A Ravens Ruin Novel Book 4

Next Release: Griffin: Cerberus MC Book 8

Marie James, full-time working mother of two boys and wife of 12 years. She's spent most of her life lifetime living in central Texas, with only short stays in South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida. Her passions include reading everything under the

Cerberus MC (6 books)
  • Kincaid (Cerberus MC, #1)
  • Kid (Cerberus MC, #2)
  • Shadow (Cerberus MC #3)
  • Dominic (Cerberus MC #4)
  • Snatch (Cerberus MC, #5)