Start by marking “Bait: Alpha Billionaire Romance Part 1” as Want to Read:

(Bait #1)

Discover this HOT new alpha billionaire romance by #1 author, Colleen Charles. Download for FREE with Kindle Unlimited.

Sexy East Coast playboy, Nolan Banks, is disturbing my perfectly buttoned-up life. He sleeps with celebrities, jets around the globe and thumbs his nose at the tabloids.

And every time he gets drunk and photographed with some random harlot claiming she's p
Published March 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Bait, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bait

Marjorie
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
Nolan is a playboy who has his own real estate company. Charlene takes a job at the company because she has been promised an opportunity to work on a low income housing. Charlie seemed very young to me even though this wasn't her first job working as a lawyer.
Mindee Dubrico
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nolan and Charlie are the top of the social scene, and everyone wants to know everything about them, or at least all about Charlie! Nolan is Charlie's boss and who she was hired to protect from frivolous lawsuits and to keep tabs on him. Charlie had been raised by just her dad, and so sometimes times were tough. Just like a phoenix, she rose above all of that and went to Harvard on a scholarship. They both fell fast in love with each other.....but that was tested time and time again. Like any ot ...more
Vicki
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ms. Charles is a “new to me” author. I sometimes read through a lot of romance books just to pass the time. However, I found myself becoming invested in these characters, wanting them to succeed in their personal struggles and shake off the demons of their backgrounds. I’ve only had one other author of this genre pull me into a story so much; wanting a HEA so badly for the characters. I think I’ve found another one...Romance stories to savor.
K B
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
5 stars
I received a free copy of Bait a billionaire romance part one in the Baked box set by Colleen Charles and this review was given freely.
This fast paced short office romance features Billionaire real estate playboy Nolan Banks who bulldozes over his new lawyer Carlene de Monaco resulting in a whirlwind romance that ends in a cliffhanger. Fake romance or real it is hard to tell. The attraction is real and certainly escalates quickly. I would have liked an epilogue.
Bella
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great alpha romance -- what I really loved was that in many ways, the heroine was the alpha, which really gave the book a special twist. This was the first Colleen Charles book I'd read and I'm definitely going to be reading her back catalogue asap! Enjoyed the unique writer's voice that often is absent in this kind of romance genre. I was given a copy of this book as a gift and am voluntarily reviewing.
Tangodiva
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nolan and Charlie are a great couple on a roller coaster ride in life.
Ms. Charles knows how to create characters filled with love, lust, courage, and even some that are full of ego, snobbery and meanness. Read this tale to see who has which qualities.
Pat
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book by Colleen Charles! Colleen never disappoints with her well written storylines that just pull you into the story along with the characters.
Kim Swetman
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the storyline and find it very hard to put down. I have to get to the end and feel I’m part of this story
Becky
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Loved Nolan even tho he needed to learn to think before he spoke. Loved Charlie. She was the best thing that ever walked into Nolan’s life. The B E S T book! Highly recommend.
Linda Rea
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg I just love this story the beginning is similar to a lot of office stories, you are hired for one thing and expected to do too a lot of other stuff. Charlene aka Charlie is hired as an attorney for a real estate office that buys up properties and builds on them. First day there she is accused of being late to a meeting and instead of being on the case for the homeless housing she is stuck representing her boss on a paternity suit. Justine the lawyer manager is a hard nose woman who is just n ...more
Julia Handley
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given this ARC for an honest review.

OK I'm already laughing at the first paragraph. One of her inner thoughts.
 "I felt like I'd been stuffed into some synthetic prison featuring a sagging crotch and creased ankles"
I enjoyed reading Charlies inner voices she cracked me up. Nolan seems to have taken a fancy to Charlie. She has feelings for him that she is scared to let out, she still finds it weird he is in to her. At first I couldn't decide if he was just being charming or just using her,
Jane
Charlene de Monaco, lawyer takes a job as a lawyer for Nolan Banks Real Estate to head up his new project to build low income housing to give back to those in need. From the first second she walks into the new job her life is in perpetual change, conflict and confusion.

Sexy Nolan Banks wants her for his project and much more it seems, but Charlie is just keeps getting in deeper and deeper with Nolan when he publicly proposes to her at the Winter Ball in Bait: Alpha Billionaire Romance Part 1.

Ba
Sheila
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Charlene is hired as an attorney for Nolan's company but finds out she has to clean up messes in his private life. She catches Nolan's eye and he wants to extend their relationship beyond the professional. Charlene does not but because she's attracted, she keeps slipping.

This is an excellent set-up for the series. Charlene and Nolan are likable characters and I definitely figured out who the villains are. The plot moves fast but I do have questions about Nolan's intentions. Is she the bait for h
PoshTomes
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I found this to be predictably unpredictable. It has all the trappings of a typical serial romance but it has a humor and lightness that make it so unique. I adore Nolan! He's a fun, lighthearted playboy that finds himself in love with a girl who thinks he way out of her league. Charlie is also really likable.

The Good: The cast of characters are diverse but all seem to have their good points. I didn't hate any of them. Not even Nolans other.

The Not So Good: WHERE IS THE 3rd BOOK?!?!? Lol

The Verd
Christina Montminy
Was a good story. The rich, handsome playboy Nolan is definitely a bad boy & trouble follows him with a capital T. Charlie is trying to bring awareness to the needs of single patent families & thinks that Nolan's realty company will give them all that they need. What she doesn't expect is all the games that Nolan is playing with her. This first book in the trilogy is giving the makings of a can't put it down kind of read.
Caryn A
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku
Set in New York City, this story is a predictably unpredictable read. Between the romance, humor, and pettiness, I was thoroughly entertained. Nolan is a wealthy playboy who falls in love with an attorney named Charlie. Nolan is a laid back sweetheart not too concerned with rules as opposed to Charlie who lives her life playing by the proverbial book. Both characters will make you chuckle more than once.

I intend to complete the series. :-)
Carmen Batista
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bait book 1

A whirlwind story. Twist and turns that I did not expect. Colleen writes her book in a way that makes her readers want to read the next right away. Can't wait for book 2
Shawnee
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
What a great read. I got hooked from the start and could not put it down. I cannot wait to read part 2. The characters are so easy to get wrapped up in and Colleen delivers just as much sass and needed. It is a must read.
Kelsey
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Colleen has done it again! Another great read! I loved this book. I fell in love with the characters - they became so real and you already want them together. The chemistry between the two of them keeps you reading to see what happens for them. You won't be disappointed!
Patricia Blevins
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such a Great Short Read!

Can Charlie the Lawyer tame the Playboy Nolan? Will she finally break through to his heart or is it all a hoax? Will Charlie get what her heart desires or not?
Carole
Jul 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
What would you do if your boss was Nolan Banks, and he was the most
infuriating person, yet you couldn't resist him?
This is a good start to a 3 part series of Charlene and Nolan.
This is plenty of angst and steaminess so far.
The next book should be interesting
Jaclyn Slade
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So amazing. Couldn't put the book down. There were no boring or slow parts in this book. At the end it left you craving for more.
Becky Hedge
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bait: Alpha Billionaire Romance Part 1

Excellent book. Highly recommend this book to everyone. Excellent story line kept your interest and attention making it hard to put down
Tracy Sutton
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful read by Colleen Charles, I can't wait for the next edition!
Maria Dodd
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Loved the characters. Who doesn't love that bad-boy?!
Good plot that kept my interest.
Have book 2 ready!!
Lori
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Bait

This story keeps you on the ball. I can not keep track of what is real and what is pretend. But the ending caught me off guard. I am looking forward to reading book two.
Amber
Aug 04, 2017
Megan Smith
Apr 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Undone, Volume 2 (Undone, #2)
  • A Hot Winter (Attraction #2)
  • Not Your Hero
  • Hate Me (Hate Me, #1)
  • Pieces Lost (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly, #2)
  • The Fighter's Fierce Temptation (The Burton Brothers, #1)
  • Crazy Beautiful (Crazy, #1)
  • Dare
  • ASMODEUS: Demon of Lust Part 1
  • Incubus Hunter (Erotic Elf, #1)
  • Alien Commander's Chosen (Accidental Alien, #1-5)
  • Noah's Wife
  • Blackbird (A Stepbrother Romance, #1)
  • Tempting Irish (Wild Irish, #2)
  • The Truth About Lennon
  • Loving You Is Easy (Loving You, #1)
  • Double Her Fantasy (Double Seduction #1)
  • Cross Stroke (On the Edge, #1)
After 26 years in Corporate leadership at a Fortune 500, I discovered people within the organization lacked integrity. I’d always known deep in my soul that I was trying to fit a square peg in to a round hole since I’m the typical creative type. I miss my staff but I don’t miss the corporate world. It’s been said that the Universe will let you know if something isn’t right for you. The first time, ...more

Bait (3 books)