Start by marking “Mystic's Touch” as Want to Read:
Mystic's Touch

Mystic's Touch

Danet is a simple servant-turned-physician with one too many voices in her head. How she ended up being able to speak to the royal Prince with only their thoughts is beyond her but their unusual connection may end up saving his life.

After his father’s death, Prince Ceros was poised to assume the throne until he fell victim to a mysterious illness. He may be a glorious exam
Published March 1st 2016 by Dena Garson (first published February 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Mystic's Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mystic's Touch

Dianne
Mar 02, 2017 marked it as to-read
A Warrior on a Mission - A Woman with a Destiny
Dena Garson's WHEN ASH REMAINS Release Day Blitz & #Giveaway - Click on Banner to Enter! Ends March 16, 2017

Francine \
Nov 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Undoubtedly mystical, Mystic's Touch contains brave, unique, and entertaining characters. Set in a hot, arid, desert, the novel exudes a somewhat Arabian Nights feel.

Interestingly enough, Prince Ceros had been struck immobile in almost half of the whole novel. Relying only on the mental communication between the prince and healer Danet, Dena Garson displays her storytelling abilities in not only advancing the twisting plot steadily, but also by keeping the scenes alive and engaging. Showing the
BrownSugar
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love everything about this book! Maybe because I cut my teeth on MM Kaye’s The Far Pavilions or maybe because I discovered shifter romance last year courtesy of Cherie’s Sinclair - whatever the reason I couldn’t put it down! I want a series! How do his brothers in arms find love?! This had a little bit of everything - court intrigue, shifters and ESP. So satisfying!
Jackie
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A lovely story that has you gripped to find out the end. A first time read from this author, but not the last Totally different from what I usually read , but was extremely heartwarming.
Kim Beck
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, it's a perfect mix of paranormal with just the right about of spice. It gives you characters that are easy to love and a story that follows effortlessly. It's a definite must read for all. Full review here: http://allnightbooks.com/?p=674
Rhenna Morgan
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love it when I find a book that falls outside the norm, but still has proven themes I love. Mystic's Touch was one of those books for me. The world created by the author was wonderful, the characters well-developed, and the sex yummy. One things for sure...it made me want my own beast. :)
Phyllis
Courtney Kinder
Jun 13, 2016
Sharon Keen Walker
Jun 13, 2016
Dena Garson is an award winning author of contemporary, paranormal, fantasy, and sci-fi romance. She holds a BBA and a MBA in Business and works in the wacky world of quality and process improvement. Making up her own reality on paper is what keeps her sane.

She is the mother of two rowdy boys, two rambunctious cats (AKA the fuzzy jerks), and a loving Labrador. When she isn't writing you can find h