Start by marking “Striker (No Prisoners MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Striker (No Prisoners MC, #1)

Striker

(No Prisoners MC #1)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  2,067 Ratings  ·  190 Reviews
Dr. Lila Emerson is finally free of the shadow of her politically connected family, with her new job in a small town Emergency Room. But her new peace is shattered when she encounters the dangerous, but compelling Striker. He's everything she should stay away from, but all she craves. And since he keeps turning up in her ER, he's hard to avoid.

As Vice President of No Pris
Published August 9th 2016 by Lilly Atlas (first published August 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Striker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Striker

Tina
Aug 26, 2016 marked it as stay-away-not-for-me
Sigh. I started reading it and really liked it until he said that it was few days since he got laid, but we know that they knew each other for some time because she works in hospital and he and other members often come for her to stich them up. He is actually pretty decent, and I heard there was no cheating when they get into relationship and no ow drama. But I just didn't want him being with anyone since he saw her.

It's me not you ://

If you are not picky safe reader as I am this would probably
MelissaB
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bikers, 2016-reads
** 4.5 stars **

I really enjoyed this biker romance, the hero and heroine were both mature people who knew what they wanted. I liked that they had good communication and talked over any issues. The story was nicely paced and kept me interested too, I will be checking out other books in the series once they come out.
Heroesinbooks
5 Lila & Striker Stars

Heads up fellow book junkies and M.C. diehards - a new Biker Club just showed up on my Kindle radar and they are looking good.

This is the first in a series and focuses on Striker, the Vice-president of the Club. He is a gorgeous hero. I thought he was the perfect blend of passion, humour , loyalty and coolness. At 36 , he has played, partied and lived hard. He has always been happy to get down & dirty with Club girls , then he is truly knocked on his deliciously je
SB*needs low angst books*
4-4.5
Dr. Lila Emerson is working the night shift in the emergency room when the local biker club of their small town makes a normal appearance due to a injured member. When she goes to see to them due to how they can affect the other patients she see the VP of the No Prisoners outlaw crew is there too she has to try to keep her attraction to him under control.

Striker is extremely attracted to the doctor but doesn't make any moves on her. But when members from a rival club come to make trouble h
Bev
Mar 28, 2017 rated it liked it
I struggled a bit with the pacing and the lack of connection between Lila and Striker initally. However, no shit for brains or TSTL moves saved the book.

Roksana
Self Note: The only reason this book would not fly with me is the fact the hero slept around whilst heroine was already in the picture...they were no couples or anything like that at the time, but I just can't stand the fact he was intimate with OW's whilst being already attracted to the heroine... Sorry that's not romantic!

Jacqueline
Jan 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay but pretty predictable. Extra unnecessary sex scenes that slowed down the flow of the story. Otherwise well written with a realistic MC feel.
Eyvette Abreu
Enjoyed it!

Lila moved to Crystal Rock, AZ a few months ago and is a very well liked physician at Desert Community Hospital. She moved away from DC to get away from her family and live her own life. Striker is the VP of the No Prisoners MC. Lila has come to know the members of No Prisoners because the members are often at the hospital getting stitched up or patched up by her. She has also noticed Striker, just as he has noticed her. They are attracted to each other, but Lila knows Striker is not
JudyB
First time author for me. Really enjoyed this story and I'm looking forward to the next in the series. It has a little bit of grit/violence in it but the major focus of the story is the romance between Striker and Lila. She's a ER doctor running from a controlling father and trying to be independent. Striker is the VP of the MC. The chemistry is off the charts between them but it's not an insta-lust-love story. Both come with their own baggage but manage to work around it. Striker is possessive, ...more
ImABookAddict
Aug 21, 2016 rated it liked it
I love biker lite romances and this one definitely fits that description. For the safety gang, you'll be glad to know that there's no cheating, break up, or OW/OM. While there is a club girl who tries to make trouble, she was shot down within a page or two. And while there's violence, it's nothing too graphic or cringe-worthy. And of course, there's an HEA at the end.

So why did I rate it 3 stars? There was definitely a lack of connection between me and the main characters. I felt detached and I
Lyndi W.
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars I can't seem to bring myself to give it the full five stars for some reason. Probably because I can't see myself rereading it and it's not the most unique MC story I've read. But I reeeally did enjoy it!

Lila was badass and Striker was surprisingly empathetic for such a rough biker bro. The way they played off each other was both amusing and relatable. I was pleased with the various threats and villains, though one of them will continue on through the next book and I really wish he had
Neisha
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
I LOVED LOVED LOVED Lila and Striker together and individually. Striker was all-purpose without being overbearing, and Lila was so level-headed and sassy. the perfect amount of take no shit and understanding. Female characters like Lila don't come around often. The supporting characters, were just that SUPPORTING they didn't overshadow the main characters. if all Lilly books are this good, I will definitely be reading more.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
This was the book that got it all start for me and my affair with the No Prisoners MCs. Striker was VP of the MC and he took his job very seriously. He also took the safety of one sexy little doctor very seriously also. Dr. Lila Emerson made her way free of her family and her new life came with a few challenges and a few issues of the crazy type. She just was not completely sure which was which.

Watching Striker fall for Lila was good. Watching Lila gain her independence from her family and stan
Kari
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker, cc, 1st-in-series
Maria11
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. It had some twists that I didn't not expect. It was interesting how the romance between Striker and Lila developed and grew. I also like how Lila fought for what she wanted and didn't let the "I am breaking up with you because I am not good for you and you deserve better" line. She called completed BS on that and got right up in his face about that!! About time a lead woman stepped up to the plate and knocked the hero off his I know everything high horse.

The sex was hot!!!
Mara
Sep 07, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: trash-bin
Bad. Not much else to say. This is a wish fulfillment story: she's (of course) a very rich, gorgeous and intelligent ER doctor; he's perfect too. Great body, a killer who whines because she's too perfect for him. There's lust/love at first sight.
They have no problems, no adjustments to make, the MC is fake and so is the town. I'm not sure what is worse, the cheesy-ness, the absurd lack of reality, the shallowness or the utter boredom.
At 70% I'm bored to the point of tears.
Jenn
Sep 17, 2016 rated it liked it
What I liked:
1. Jester, Gumby, and Hook- three of the No Prisoners men
2. Lila's nickname: Stitch
3. The storyline
4. The no BS games between the couple: Lila & Striker

The only thing I wish had played out better was the stuff between Lila and her public figure of father. There should have been more involvement there in some way. It could have beefed up the story more.

Overall, I enjoyed this story and can't wait to see what happens in Jester's book with Emily.
Hope Frost
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I love a good MC book and this one really fit the bill. There was danger all around, there was alpha MC men, there was a sassy doctor that grew a backbone before your eyes and there was connection between Lila and Striker that was hard to not love.

I loved the relationship between the brothers, and the ribbing they gave each other. I also loved how Lila would give as good as she got. She wasn't your typical heroine, she had a backbone and a sassy mouth and wasn't afrai
Lover of Romance
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites-shelf
In the first full length novel of the series “Striker” we have a story that brings together the VP of the No Prisoners MC and a doctor at the local hospital. Striker and Lila, have a connection after Lila treats members of the MC from various injuries. But when her kindness towards the MC gets noticed, her life becomes threatened after saving the life of one of the MC’s prospects. So the MC offers her a deal, they will protect her if she would be willing to treat the men of the MC when needed. L ...more
Adrienh1
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a great story from beginning to end.
Kari
Oct 26, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, audiobook
So the thing about motor cycle club stories is that you have to kind of let go of some of your morals. The guys in this series are not saints by any stretch of the imagination. Striker is definitely one of the more raw MC stories that I have read so far. The story over all was fairly enjoyable. I liked both Lila and Striker. I liked their chemistry and banter. The biggest mystery wasn't hard to figure out even with the couple of red herrings thrown into the mix. the bedroom scenes were absolutel ...more
Brittney
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great MC book can't wait for the next one

This is my first read from Lilly Atlas and I can say I'm not disappointed at all. The book didn't feel rushed which I loved and while it still had its drama the whole book didn't seemed focused on it like some are. This is one of those books your read all the way through without skipping anything. If your into MC books I suggest you pick this one up.
Margaret
Aug 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Entertaining read 4 1\2 STARS****

Full of tough scary characters who really take protecting family to a serious level. A doctor and a VP of an MC find the attraction between them too strong to resist. Interspersed with a rival gang, stolen drugs and a psychotic killer, Striker and Lela fall in love.
Heather Emery
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow! Such a great book, I can't believe I found a new author that does it all for me. It's been too long since such a thing has happened. The characters are well developed and the plot is like watching a movie that you don't want to end. Couldn't put my kindle down. Must read!
SheLove2Read
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Loved it.
Megan
Jan 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF at 52% The characters are all oddly perfect and there is very little going on.
Yvonne
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers
This hit the spot. Sexy times and nothing too complicated.
The MC's weren't too nuts. #2 is on deck.
Amy Vandal
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
really enjoyed Striker and Stich are great together can't wait to read Jester next
Frankie
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Must Read!

Loved the book, great story... does not drag out, no cliffhanger. Love striker and lila,and I can't wait for the next book in the series/ .
Page
Oct 20, 2016 added it
DNF @ 65% I tried for days to make this one work but it was a bit too slow for my tastes, and no character connection at all. Not rating because DNF.
Goodreads Reviewe...: Seeking MC Romance Reviewers 3 20 Aug 11, 2016 04:05PM

No Prisoners MC (6 books)
  • Hook: No Prisoners MC Novella
  • Jester (No Prisoners MC, #2)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC, #3)
  • Lucky (No Prisoners MC, #4)
  • Snake (No Prisoners MC, #5)
“Each of the many sides to this man fascinated her. He was a criminal, a badass biker that intimidated people pretty much for a living, yet he was also a protector, a serious flirt, and now apparently he was angling to be her confidant.” 0 likes
“He was claiming her, mating with her, letting her know she belonged to him now. Without” 0 likes