Start by marking “Fulfilling Promises (Red Starr, #5)” as Want to Read:
Fulfilling Promises (Red Starr, #5)

Fulfilling Promises

(Red Starr #5)

John “Trigger” Dixon returned to his small hometown in rural Mississippi as a favor to an old high school friend. It was meant to be a quick trip, with a short visit to his parents and an afternoon spent spoiling his two nephews. He should have known his vacation wouldn’t go as planned. The rebel in him always got in the way.

Devyn Wilde had lived up to her surname accordi
Published May 31st 2016 by Kennedy Layne Publishing (first published March 31st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Fulfilling Promises, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fulfilling Promises

Kim
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This one is my favorite so far in this series, so far. I really liked Trigger and of course Diesel. I liked Devyn even though she annoyed me a few times, mostly in the beginning. I also really liked them together, the one drawback was that I didn't really feel like they had a great conclusion to their relationship at the end just like Gunny and Jade....maybe even worse. I just felt like it was kind of rushed that everything was solved and off Trigger went, technically without her....again. But I ...more
Jill
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The best

This is Triggers story. He heads home on the team's two week break, only to get caught up in his best friend since childhood murder. He learns the prime suspect is the victims sister, who he hooked up with a while back. He takes it upon himself with the team's help to figure out who is killing the people of his hometown. Along the way he hooks back up with Devyn and does not want to let her go this time. I loved this entire book.
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the 5th book in the series. The owner of the team heads for DC to find what information she can on her husband his team's mission. The rest of the team is taking time off or spending time around the office.

In this book, our hero returns to his hometown when he doesn't hear from one of his oldest friends. It was to be a quick trip with catching up for a beer and visiting his parents before heading back to the team.

What he finds when he returns is his friend is dead. The friend's sister(
Felice Foster
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Promise Fulfilled

Trigger and Devyn are reunited under solemn circumstances and find themselves trying to escape a killer.

As with the previous books in the Red Starr series, this second chance love story has plenty of suspense and action. There's also something big brewing with the secondary storyline involving Catori Starr.
Meiwilli
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Trigger's story is one of the best so far in the series. While on a two week vacation, Trigger discovers his childhood friend Joey has been killed and suddenly his vacation becomes an investigation into the circumstances of Joey's death. Then there is that unfinished business with Joey's sister, Devyn...Joey and Devyn are from the proverbial "wrong side of the tracks" but Trigger has never felt that way about either of them. Trigger and Diesel must find out who killed Joey, tried to frame Devyn ...more
Poppy
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kennedy-layne
Another explosive read from Kennedy.

Trigger and Diesel are up and some down time back home doesn't go to plan with the news of his best friends death. And that's where the story begins.

I loved Devyn, a female lead who can look after herself but is heartbroken after the death of her brother. The chemistry between her and Trigger jumps off the page.

A killer is loose with a score to settle. Doc & Gunny come to assist.

I was shooting "Noooooooo not Diesel!" Yup I'm just like Star-- I love that d
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series. A bit emotional as Trigger (john) finds his best friend has been murdered. Then finding out who is a suspect. Devyn tries so hard not to let John know how she really feels.
I was so sure I knew who the bad guy was until it was finally revealed. Plus the reason why. Then the little side story of Star digging for the truth about Red. Now I'm on pins and needles again.
Joanne
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I absolutely love this authors work. Her stories are filled with such detail and very descriptive narrative. They draw you in from the first page. Always wondered who held Triggers heart and now we know. Devon hadn't had an easy life but Trigger finally breaks through. Can't wait for the next book. A definite must read series.
Toi
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

Trigger finally gets his girl, Devlyn after her brother is killed longevity three others can Red Starr help solve the murders - exciting.
Michele bookloverforever
who is murdering the members of a basketball team 14 years in the past? love, revenge served very cold, love...
Xzon Brown
Feb 19, 2018
Melissa
May 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Kennedy Layne is a USA Today bestselling author. She draws inspiration for her military romantic suspense novels in part from her not-so-secret second life as a wife of a retired Marine Master Sergeant. He doubles as her critique partner, beta reader, and military consultant. They live in the Midwest with their teenage son and menagerie of pets. The loyal dogs and mischievous cats appreciate her w ...more

Red Starr (8 books)
  • Hearths of Fire (Red Starr, #1)
  • Targets Entangled (Red Starr #2)
  • Igniting Passion (Red Starr, #3)
  • Untold Devotion (Red Starr, #4)
  • Fated Identity (Red Starr, #6)
  • Red's Salvation (Red Starr, #7)
  • Red Starr Box Set Volume 1 (Red Starr, #0.5-3)