Start by marking “My Gym Desires (ASNAD, #1)” as Want to Read:
My Gym Desires (ASNAD, #1)

My Gym Desires (ASNAD, #1)

The feeling you get when you’re in the gym, surrounded by people you find yourself drawn to and secretly wish you could have right then and there, just the way they are … hot and sweaty.

Don’t you ever wish you could act on your most primal instincts when you feel them?

Welcome to My Gym Desires. Written from a guy’s perspective.

I hope you enjoy.

~O.M. Wills~
Published March 1st 2016 by O.M. Wills

Start your review of My Gym Desires (ASNAD, #1)
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5 'Sexy workout' Stars!
Copy kindly gifted by the author in exchange for an honest review.

It's always good to find something short and sexy to read before or after a long read. Well, O.M. Wills delivered exactly that with this collection of short stories!

My Gym Desires is a set of three shorties from a man's POV and all three have the same aspect in common: hot sex! We find different stories, all focused on a pair who have met at the gym. I think we all have this kind of fantasies while watchin
warhawke
Mar 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Genre: Erotica
Type: Short Stories
POV: Third Person
Rating:
Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Bites XXL by Giovanni
3.5 Golden Cocks

Have you ever been to the gym and imagined getting hot and heavy with a sexy body near you? Well of course you have, don't even attempt to lie haha!

This novella is a collection of three completely standalone short stories that revolved around the theme of gym and the characters' carnal desires.

❖ The Lonely Writer ❖

Christina was a spunky woman who pursued William, an awkward author. There was a lot of t
Snow
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

4,5 wet steamy stars

To place an honest review here I will be direct, blunt and quick!

My first book by this author resulted in a surprise, cause even if the book was a novella consisted of three separate stories told strictly from male's POV, it was as I expected steamy, hot and quick (LOL) nevertheless, the surprising moment came in a shape of a well developed conversational intro happening between the characters in the stories which I find extremly hard to do in such a short format...the dialo
Olga therebelreader
I enjoyed this uncomplicated story for its quick pacing and erotic delivery. I recommend My Gym Desires if you are looking for a smutty, steamy, mindless read. Personally, I expected more from the plots, the characters, and the characters’ relationship. I can say that the tension and attraction between them felt real. But I believe the stories could have been longer and the endings less rushed. This was an enjoyable little hot read!

Complimentary copy kindly provided in exchange for an honest rev
Brendy
Mar 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
This one was is a compilation of three shorties between different couples, where u can find a guy with apparently no much game , another one attracted to older women and a very kind friend in order to help ease the pain of someone in suffering… who said gentleman no longer existed nowadays?! hahao.

So, here we go:

1st Story
The Lonely Writer

There’s no way I’ll be telling you all the details of this story… just keep in mind that this was the one that made me laugh the most!...remember….guy with n
Nawal
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Another really hot read by this author. He really knows how to turn the temperature up!

This book contains three unique short stories within a gym setting. Three different naughty scenes to keep you well entertained for that short journey in the train or whilst waiting at the doctors office. Just be warned to keep your panties on while you read them! The dialogue Is funny in places, and flows naturally between the characters as each story progresses. It’s just a full on dirty read with no charact
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, smut
What's better than one smut-filled story? How about 3??? My Gym Desires is a compilation of three short stories that answer the age-old question - What if? What if you allow yourself to approach that attractive person at the gym? What if your honest instead of playing the game? What if age ain't nothin but a number? What if someone else can teach you a thing or two? What if all your desires could be fulfilled at the gym?

Reading these stories, all I could think was, "Things like this don't ha
✰ Liz ✰
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 Smokin' Hot Stars
"Oh, I see Mami wants me to fill that kitty up."
My Gym Desires was a smoking hot read! If you are looking for material to get your blood pumping and experience pure unadulterated fun, then this is the read for you! This novella has three short and sexy stories that are full of fun and steam!
description
description

The Lonely Writer, Out Matched, and Assisting The Trainer are all quick stories that center around a gym. The dialogue fits naturally with the context of the read and the pac
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
So my two faves of this book is the first story "The Lonely Writer" and the third, "Assisting The Trainer"

If you want a brief, hot, & hilarious at times read, I would certainly recommend this one.

Happy Reading :)
Christine Herb
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
VERY HOT!!!! These short stories were from a males POV with a peek into how a males mind thinks. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of this book. Can't wait to keep reading what this author puts out!! NEXTTTT!! ❤️
Layla
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot
OMG ! This book ♥

I am addicted to this author. These books don’t waste words on frills. Nope! They get right down to business and there is lots and lots of business.

Short, sweet, steamy, And it was so over the top but so damn worth it.

Loved it !!

Mindy (Naughty Book Snitch)
Heat Level: 3 out of 4 flames
Overall: 2.5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

BUY THE BOOK

So I hate to say this, but this set of short stories was not my favorite. I definitely prefer My College Desires. I liked the last story best. I didn't connect with the first story and the second story would have been better if it was about Vincent. So let's jump into what I'm talking about.

The Lonely Writer
I'm not a fan of this story at all. I couldn't conne
Lizzie
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So after discovering Erotic Road Trip Adventures, I've decided to read all of the book by this author. I got to admit, I really like this author's writing style.

Although this book is only a series of three short stories, I still feel that I'm right there with characters. The one I love most was the lonely writer, this one really made me laugh and it was really sexy. Recommended if you need a pick me up naughty read between your longer books!
Sam Young
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg hotness in a cover

This is another fantastic book by this author. I really enjoyed all 3 short stories they are extremely hot and not to be read if your in public. This book was an extremely hot but also really funny book that had me laughing out loud one minute and turned on the next. I love this book I would definitely recommend this book. I can't wait to read more.
Luvalways222
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a collection of three stories and my favorite one is the third one. It was something about the way he handle her that was a total turn on. It makes me want to be a personal trainer that needs some tlc. The other stories was extremely hot too, I just want longer stories. But because of hotness level, I definitely give this book 5 stars.
Jodie Coman
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

This was my first book by this author and holy hotness. Short hot and steamy stories. I will def. be reading more from this author.
Cindy Burrow
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read

It was different but I did enjoy it. Specially the second one, with an older woman and younger man. Fits my life prefectly.
Erin
Mar 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Was gifted this book from OM Wills in exchange for an honest review

This is a novella consisting of 3 short stories, as part of his ASNAD series. Each story is based around different characters and how they... came together(get it? Came together?) While I love a good steamy romp, I found myself wishing there was a little more story to go along with it. These stories were so short they ended just as quickly as they began.
Now let's talk dialogue. Just when I would start to get turned on I would r
Stephanie
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
***This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.***

My Gym Desires did not disappoint on what it promised. Those sweaty gym desires written from a guy’s perspective. I was a little surprised at how well the desire aspects of these short stories were written; it sure turned up the heat in the room. My only detraction from the read was in story 2 when I felt like I was trying to converse with the cast of The Jersey Shore with no idea what they were saying. But, a very short, enjoyable
Missy Harton
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Mmmm...the perfect flavor..."

Calling all SMUT FANS!!! If you need a little "pick me up," grab your kindle, your B.O.B, and a copy of My Gym Desires! There is some major HEAT rolling off of these pages! Three gym related "SEXUAL" scenarios are guaranteed to "zap the moisture from between your legs!" See how
William & Kristina overcome the "guy period," Kevin & Vincent talk of being "The Hunter," and Vivian and Marcus embellish in the perfect "massage!" If you find yourself devouring this; check o
Denise
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 I want your sex Stars

A satisfying little treat. Like a good protein bar after a long, strenuous, body-pumping, sweaty burning, work out. Expect, this one has you craving a different sweaty, body-pumping, hip thrusting, workout.

Great quick three stand alone stories to give you a nice smutty break between long reads.
Sure to give you a nice workout with your heart pumping in overdrive.
Scooby2
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by OM Wills and it won't be my last. I enjoyed reading the three novellas and wished they had been longer. As I was reading each of the stories, I felt the awkwardness, insecurities, tension and attraction between the characters. If you are looking for a quick steamy read then look no further.
Tina
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was three shorts, hot and steamy stories that were surprisingly vivid and left me really hot.
Hanna
Dawn
Apr 04, 2016
Is this a good Naughty read between Reads? 1 1 Nov 25, 2016 12:34PM
Capturing the moment 2 5 Jul 04, 2016 07:45AM
I want to show the world that when you pick up a book and begin to read, you really don't know where it will take you, that you can't just guess the plot line, skip a few chapters and see what you expected.

It's taking me more time than I want, but I will show you a realm worthy to speak of for years to come.

O.M. Wills