Start by marking “Bound (The Silverton Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bound (The Silverton Chronicles, #2)

Bound

(The Silverton Chronicles #2)

Bound by blood. Bound by loyalty. Bound by love.

Florian has it all: excellent fashion sense, a kickass job with his best friend, and a hard-won place among Silverton’s werewolves. When a pack of females pads into their territory, Flo’s alpha dispatches him to handle a merger. Total cakewalk. Except Keely, their alpha, has no intention of submitting her wolves to Flo's
ebook
Published April 30th 2016 by Smart Heart Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound

Start your review of Bound (The Silverton Chronicles, #2)
Laura Thomas
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I adored Florian when I met him in the first book, Guarded. He’s a bit nutty and naive, has a healthy dose of charm, and is loyal to a fault. It’s fun that he now gets his own story, his time to shine.

In the first book, Florian was quirky and flamboyant, yet at loose ends. Now he’s found his place with the werewolves, but what happens when it’s discovered he’s a vampire? The pack might make an example of him. A wicked mess, and all in the name of love.

On top of that, a pack consisting of all
Jackie
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Florian is doing amazing. Great high position, until some females arrive. Now he's in charge of showing them who's boss. One look at certain baby blues and he's doomed. What will become of him. Can't stop until the end. Loved it from start to finish
Diane
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Florian is a vampire who has hit the big time with business success (a rare position to be in for a member of a werewolf pack) until a female werewolf pads into his life to offer a special challenge with an unusual romance that tests his loyalties and even his true nature.

While Bound: The Silverton Chronicles is best described as an urban fantasy romance, it actually holds much more depth than this genre's usual read. For one thing, Florian's identity isn't based on his successful relationships
Jeanie
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
"Bound" The Silverton Chronicles: Book Two
By: Carmen Fox
(I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an hones review)

The second book in the Silverton Chronicles is all about Florian (a vamp), his place in the werewolf pack, the return of his Sire and the difficult journey of wooing and cementing the "mate" he desires.

I enjoyed this edition of the Silverton Chronicles more than the first book. Perhaps because I was already introduced to Flo in the first episode and the background had been
Anniek
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Florian is a vampire, but he is now a worthy member of Parker's wolf pack. He is known for his negotiation skills and during the day he is also a private investigator. Florian is bound to Ali. Ali is the right hand to Alpha Parker. Ivy who is Florian's best friend is bound to Parker. They did this to make the pack stronger. When someone is bound in the wolf community it means that they are meant to be together. For Florian this is a strange situation since he is not gay.

Keely is a female Alpha
Ara Prado
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Because I have yet to read Guarded, I decided to have a feel of it by reading people's reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. A couple of things I learned: first, Ivy is a hot commodity and second, people LOVED Florian. It's almost like they read the book because of him! Well, if I were Carmen Fox and I received that strong of a feedback about one of my characters, I would definitely give him a book of his own. And she did! Which brings us back to Bound.

From the first sentence of the first page of
All Things Urban Fantasy
Review courtesy of All Things Urban Fantasy

I probably would have enjoyed BOUND much more had I read GUARDED, as it took awhile for me to finally get comfortable with who is who and what was happening and why. Absolute confusion slowly turned into a somewhat comfortable read as we start to follow Florian, a vampire connected to a werewolf pack. I liked the dynamics between Florian and his pack. They seemed like a fun group of people to hang out with and they definitely know how to party.

Florian
Diane Lynch
May 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bound (The Silverton Chronicles #2) by Carmen Fox Carmen Fox’s Bound is an exciting and thrilling story. Vampire Florian is living among the Silverton werewolves and sent on a mission by the pack’s alpha to attempt a merger with a pack of female wolves. However, negotiations do not go as easy as anticipated; not to mention Flo’s sire coming back into town causing problems. Bound is told from Florian’s view point. This urban fantasy is suitable for adult audiences.

Carmen Fox does a great job with
Diane Lynch
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook

Carmen Fox does a great job with her character development. Flo has a lot of
Kelli
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
First, let me just say the writing is excellent, the storyline was imaginative and the editing was great. This was a fun read with well described emotions.

I had three issues with the book, though. The first two affected my review, the last one did not, simply because it's my personal opinion and quirk.

Yes, I have read the first book (although it quite a while ago), but considering my memory sucks, I was pretty lost in the beginning. And because I was gifted this book from the author in
Kina
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I give this book 5 hearts

This is the second book In the series and won't be nearly as good if you haven't read the first book guarded, so please go do so it rocks!
So this is Florian's story and it's fantastic. Florian is the vampire best friend and work partner of Ivy the mixed heritage demon from Guarded and yes she's in this one too.
He doesn't seem to fit anywhere the werewolf pack is tense with the arrival of a pack of females that won't join them. There are also rogues on the loose, and
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
From The Book Junkie Reads . . . Bound (The Silverton Chronicles, #2) . . .
Family/Pack. Love/Bound.

There are circumstance that exist that one must understand. To be bound is for life. Eternity. Forever. In a pack it makes them stronger and creates their family. Sometimes bound are tested by the blood of your family, the loyalties created, and then by the love you find.

Florian will be tested in more ways than one with this task he has been handed. He was the pack's negotiator. He was bound to
Julie LaVoie
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After reading GUARDED, I wanted more of one thing. Florian. And guess what? We get it in the second book of the Silverton Chronicles. In BOUND, the story is told from Flo’s perspective. We still see his quirky, immature personality, but Ms. Fox delves further into his character. We see the nature that loves, the nature that hates, and the nature that kills. Throughout the story, Flo is torn in different directions, trying to be everything to everyone. But someone can only take that kind of ...more
Brandy
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book that got my interest right from the start and didn't let it go! I didn't read the first book but I don't think it took away from it at all. I found that I really liked Florian or Flo's character the most!! I really enjoyed his story and that he really didn't feel that he belongs with the pack and didn't feel right with his family. I liked the moment when he discovered that they had not pushed him out he left... Oh and there is love, family, friends, vampire and fur ...more
Ruby McDemon
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobook
This is my first book in the Silverton Chronicles so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Turns out this was an awesome story and I shouldn't have worried. I didn't have to read the first book to understand this one. I'm betting that story is worth reading though too. I loved all the twists and turns that the story took. Then there was the heat between Keely and Florian and man was that steamy. This really was a great book and had an amazing narrator to make it even better.
Deborah
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was an excellent listen. The narration was perfect and the pace steady. There was plenty of action, heart wrenching moments and of course explicit sex scenes to round the whole story out.

"This audio book was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review courtesy of Audiobookboom"
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

"Bound" is a tremendous action-packed read with a collection of developed characters that come together through Ms. Fox's tight prose.

Read full review in the 2016 June issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Sadie Forsythe
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio
2 star for story. 4 for narration, Brian Callanan did a fine job with it.

Look, I realize that not every book is going to be a feminist masterpiece. But there are times when a reader who is even remotely aware of stereotypical representations of women in fiction reads a book and can’t help but notice when a woman is pigeonholed in a patriarchal way. And there are times when this is done so drastically or repeatedly that it becomes an all-encompassing distraction for said reader. That is the case
Kathryn
I do not recommend reading this book out of sequence. I think that it would have been a much more enjoyable read had I read the first book. I believe that much of the world building and character development were done in the first one. I felt so confused in the beginning and didn't feel the pull of the story until half way through.
Karen
Mar 03, 2017 rated it liked it
I won a copy of this book. It is book #2 in The Silverton Chronicles. Florian is a vampire who falls for Keely, a wolf. I had a little trouble understanding what was going on in the beginning because I hadn't read Guarded which is book #1. I would suggest reading it first. Otherwise, I eventually caught on and enjoyed the story.
Nicole
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am quite in love with this series.

Florian is a vampire, best friends with a guardian, linked to a werewolf as his intended, and falling in love with another werewolf that is squatting on the pack's territory. If you didn't read book 1, and you love paranormal worlds where multiple species cohabitate, you need to try these books. Flo is charismatic, and was a lot of fun to read. I found myself quite invested in the story, got angry when he was keeping secrets, and felt his pain (there may even
Sapphire
Apr 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Actually 3 1/2 stars.

Great storyline, easy writing style and enough romance, action, chuckles and character interactions to keep your attention through the entire book. I do recommend starting at book one for a little more background on the other players but if you don't have the time I think you will still enjoy this just fine!

Read the resto f the review at http://www.ismellsheep.com/search?q=B...
Tashie
Jun 08, 2016
Eleana
Nov 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Carmen lives in the south of England with her beloved tea maker and a stuffed sheep called Fergus. An avid reader since childhood, she caught the writing bug when her Nana asked her to write a story.

For details on Carmen's work, visit her website at www.carmen-fox.com.

The Silverton Chronicles (2 books)
  • Guarded (The Silverton Chronicles, #1)