Start by marking “Awakened by a Demoness (Eternal Mates, #10)” as Want to Read:
Awakened by a Demoness (Eternal Mates, #10)

Awakened by a Demoness

(Eternal Mates #10)

114 pages
Published May 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Awakened by a Demoness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Awakened by a Demoness

Carmel (Rabid Reads)
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads.

Opposites attract, and no two beings have been clashing for all of eternity like angels & demons, so when the Fifth Commander of the Echelon (Rey) and Asteria took centre stage I knew that sparks (and swords) were going to fly. You won’t feel gypped by this novella because AWAKENED BY A DEMONESS had several momentous scenes, four sexcapades, a divine story, and a happy ending that’ll make you believe in ETERNAL MATES.

This book opened with a one-on-one between our her
Marta Cox
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews
Is this really book ten in this series? Wow it only feels like a few months ago that I started reading the Eternel Mates series but it still continues to be one of my favourite reads. Whether the author brings passionate Elves to life, fierce shifters and vampires, or even magical creatures it's always a must read for this reader. With this story the author takes a stiff somewhat starchy Angel and pairs him up with a salacious , crafty and fun loving Demoness and you just know it's going to be s ...more
I've been a fan of the Eternal Mates series since the very beginning but I have to admit I was a little nervous when I realised that the couple in Awakened by a Demoness were both characters we haven't met before. From previous experience I tend to enjoy the books more when they're about characters that I'm already invested in and when they are part of the larger ongoing story arc but I'm happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised and I actually think this is one of my favourite books in the s ...more
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)

SPOILER FREE

Angels & Demons! Oh My!

Awakened by a Demoness is the tenth installment in the astounding Eternal Mates series by Felicity Heaton. It can easily be read as a stand-a-lone.

I was having such bad luck with books, until this one showed up. I devoured this book and couldn’t put it down for the life of me. It had everything I’ve come to love in the Eternal Mates series. Action, adventure, twists, surprises, suspense, captivating unique characters, and sexual tension that was off the cha
Jacque
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
A demoness and an angel? Get ready for a forbidden romance with Awakened by a Demoness. Asteria (demoness) has royally screwed up. She thinks she's about to be punished (permanently) by the devil himself, but instead he gives her one more chance to redeem herself. She is tasked with finding an angel/demon half breed and bring her back to Hell. Little does she know one very sexy angel is tasked with the very same duty.

Being that this is the 10th book in the series, you’re probably searching your
T.M. Payne
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: Awakened by a Demoness (Eternal Mates #10)
Author: Felicity Heaton
Publication Date: 5/21/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

What do you get when you mix a Demoness and a male Angel together?
In this fascinating story, we get Asteria who is a demon and she is being sent out on a mission by the devil himself. When she lands in the Fae Town, where she thinks the one she is looking for may be she runs into none other than a real life An
Petula
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Asteria of the Second Legion of demons has failed a task the Devil himself set for her, but instead of killing her he has given her another task. She has to find a half-breed who thinks she is a witch, and bring her to Hell. Sounds like an easy job except that someone else is looking for the same woman.
The fifth commander of the Echelon has also been sent to find this half breed and bring her to Heaven. Asteria realises that the sexy angel is looking for the same person and tries to interfere w
Tracy
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hells bells & heaven above!!!! I loved Awakened by a Demoness
It's no secret that I'm a fan of Felicity's work. PNR is my 'go to' genre and her books totally hit the spot!

This story continues the Eternal Mates series but, for me, it had a different kinda vibe from the rest of the reads. I actually got the same kind of feelings that I had reading some of the books in the Her Angel series - and that was mainly down to the storyline.

Heaven and Hell are up to no good, again... They are both out
Kim O'Daniel
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a wicked book this one was. And by the Gods I loved it.
I do so love the eternal mate’s series. I have been hooked
since book one. Word of advice make sure you do not need
to be anywhere for a while before you star this book, Hell
before you start any book by Felicity Heaton. She has a way
of taking you hostage and not letting you go till you reach
the end of the book. And even then you do not want it to be
over. I swear she is telling their story like they are talking to
her; there is so
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romance
With the Eternal Mates series, Felicity Heaton has given us pairings that you would never have thought possible. This is no different as a 1200+ year old demoness and a 'nearly' 500 year old Echelon Angel are put in each others' paths. Will these two fight it out, or will their fight turn passionate?

Now, if you're reading this book, the chances are you've read at least some of the Eternal Mates series before and you know by now that things don't always go smoothly for the main couple. Although,
Kelly
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Demons and angels, man. You can't take your eyes off them for a second or they start going at each other like bunnies in heat. Which isn't a bad thing, I must say.

So. This time around we have Asteria and Mr. Tall, Dark, and Deadly Angel-man (who does acquire a name. Eventually.). They SHOULD be mortal enemies. And in some ways they are. But they're also drawn to one another. As fated mates are. They both also have some messed up information to work through.

Because, as we know in this crazy world
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚
Before I started Awakened by a Demoness I just had to do a reread of the series. I am a huge PNR fan and this is my all time favorite reads. You have elfs, angels, shifter, vampires any creature you can positively think of is in these books.

In Awakened by a Demoness we have an angel who is bound by his duty to protect for hunting demons. Also a demoness who is fun witty and down right feisty.

This is a forbidden relationship, that kept me on my toes.

It was hot, sexy, and an action packed read.
Laurie Garrison
May 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Felicity Heaton pulls off a fast pace romance between a couple that is totally opposite of each other in every way possible and she leaves the reader wanting more when they are done reading.

There are a few stories that I read where I can tell the author had a lot of fun while writing and this is one of them. I especially love stories such as this because the characters really seem to come to life while I am reading them.

I know there will be other paranormal romance readers that will also enjoy
Tracey
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Angel books, even more when paired with a demon!

This is book 10 in the eternal mates series, and it features characthers we haven't met before. Obviously Rey is an angel from Heaven, blonde and green eyed gorgeousness. Asteria is demoness from hell and a black haired temptress.

This unexpected pair collide when sent on a mission from their bosses to retrieve a half breed. Asteria is a total tease and Rey is still a man under his heavenly white wings.

I was a little concerned as in this seri
Sher
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg Felicity does it again..An angel of the Upper Echelon, who's job it is to hunt and destroy demons...And a beautiful Demoness given a chance to redeem herself to her master...Both after the same half breed.
As they cross paths on their search things between them just don't seem right.They are supposed to be enemies...And then they realize that some how they are fated mates..
Great read in this on going series of The Eternal Mates..
Brenda
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!! I was given an ARC for an honest review.. I'm not good at leaving reviews but I really enjoyed reading this awesome book. I've never really read about angels and demons for some reason they scare me but romance is involved. and romance is one of favourite genres. there is a bit of action, a lot of flirting and lust. there is also a part where I felt sad and laughter. so if you are looking for a good read no need to look further. I honestly recommend Awakens by a demoness.
Casey Nicholson
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think I would enjoy this one as much as I did. But the ending is fantastic. I loved it
Sandy S
Apr 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 21, 2016

Asteria of the Second Legion of demons has messed up. Royally. With a capital everything. Certain that her dark lord is about to end her in the most painful way imaginable, she’s stunned when the fallen angel offers her an uncharacteristic shot at redemption—and determined not to fail him again. With her life on the line, she sets out on a mission that sounds easy but proves to be far from it when a hot slice of angelic eye candy comes storming into her l
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Awakened by a Demoness is an intriguing addition to the to the Eternal Mates series. Although it is the tenth book in the series it can be read as a stand-alone. So far each book in the series is based on characters that appeared in previous installments, however, in this installment I was being introduced to characters I never met before. Therefore, I was going in blind where this book was concerned. However, I was not in the least perturbed as Ms. Heaton has proven time and time again that she ...more
Lynn Worton
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the tenth book in the Eternal Mates series. I loved it!

Asteria is a wonderful character. I liked her very much. She is one of the few demonesses living in Hell. Having made a serious mistake, she is terrified when she has to face her lord and master, the Devil. Instead of punishing her as she'd expected, he sends her on a mission - to find a half-breed and bring them back to Hell. Unfortunately, she didn't count on meeting an angel from the ranks of the Echelon (highest warrior class) no
*flora*
If you would like to read my full reveiw, go to my WordPress blog, Flora's Musings...

...so, what did I like about it?
As my regular followers will already know, I am a big fan of Ms Heaton’s Eternal Mates Series and love her writing style! This novella is no exception. Another passion filled novella in this amazing series. I think it can be read as a standalone.

I enjoy the way she mixes fantasy and reality; her characters are never black or white, good or evil but a complex mix of positive and ne
EndlessReading
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: floved, loved
Firstly yet again I would like to give a huge thanks to the lovely Heaton and her assistant Carmel, for always thinking to ask me to sign up to future review tours.

This story was off and running from the first to the last page.

There was no shortage of surprises and twists that will leave you in awe of this latest instalment.

What do you get when you mix a Demoness and a male Angel together?

Asteria is a lot of fun. She's got no filter, she's sexy, sassy and will use any means required to get what
Claire
Shelves: blog-arc
I loved this!

This book is not as long as others in this series but it still manages to pack in loads of action, romance and suspense.

This starts with Asteria, a demon who made a bit of a hash of her last job and is pretty much expecting to meet a rather grisly end at the hands of The Devil himself. She's confused but grateful to be offered a chance to redeem herself instead. Go to the human realm and find someone. Sounds easy right? Maybe not lol. This is where she meets the sexy hunk of angel
Daria

Felicity Heaton such an amazing writer, I’ve had the pleasure of reading more than a few of her works. She has touched every emotion I think known to man, with her story lines and characters personalities.

This book is just a awesome addition to Eternal Mates, loved the sassiness of Asteria ((oh oh that prince that sent her on the job, oh my damn I want!) see the demoness is kinda in hot water and this job is her last chance she gets. Then you have the Fifth commander a heaven sent angel, stubbo
Sportochick
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In Eternal Mates Book 10, Author Felicity Heaton continues to excite and draw the readers in with the antagonistic and sassy Asteria as she spends her time throwing the Fifth Commander of the Echelon off balance. The interaction between these two is hot and hostile throughout the whole book.

This story shows what one would see as a no win situation between these two enemies who come to want each other but can not have each other. For me the further I got into the book, I kept asking myself how c
Mei
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
"By the Devil"...Disappointing. There was just no way I could make myself like this story! Best thing about it for those new to Heaton's writing is that it is definitely a stand alone read because it is NOTHING like the rest of the series as I expected it to be. Asteria and Rey's relationship just fell flat for me. It only came across as pure lust and nothing more. Redundant and BORING! I didn't like either of the characters nor could I appreciate the lack of adventure that an angel and a demon ...more
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Awakened by a Demoness
by Felicity Heaton
This is A SPOILER Free Review, first for me i know *gasp*

Book lovers, wow this is Book 10 in Felicity’s series and it can be totally read as a standalone.

This was Felicity at her best, the PNR junkie I am gobbled this one up in one sitting.

Once you start reading, ABaD you will be captivated by the characters and their story, my attention was gone for, I couldn’t put it down. I read it that quickly I will have to re-read it again.

A Demon and an Angel! Ser
Lindsay
Apr 15, 2016 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the story but it lacked everything that is in the rest of the series. This was more of a .5 book and not a full story for me. I like the action in the other books and this had none. Not much of a story at all.
Georgina Parkin
Aug 01, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
I wanted more. It's super short and while lots happens and it's still a great addition it just isn't quite the same as the other Eternal Mates books. It felt more like a novella or spin off book, something that's a stepping stone for what's to come. I liked seeing what a Demoness was like and the ending had me dropping my jaw at how gnarly it got. Eager to see more about these demons and warrior angels in the future!
Nancy Bodie
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting!

This was a bit of a different storyline than the other books in this series. It took me a bit to follow along, but I am glad I stuck with it. The book was half over before I warmed to the characters. In the end though your cheering them on to get to their HEA. I will say that I am very glad I purchased in both ebook and audio, if the book hadn't been on audio I probably would have set it down and wandered away, so glad in the end I didn't!
  • Nikolas (Stone Society #5)
  • The Angel Wore Fangs (Deadly Angels, #7)
  • Bound in Darkness (Immortal Brothers, #4)
  • Miss Matched (Raging Falls, #2)
  • Bad Boys of the Night
  • King's Proposal (Shifter Fight League, #3)
  • Ascension (House of Theoden #2)
  • Oycher
  • Protecting Their Mate, Part Four
  • Training a Wife (The Virgin Witch and the Vampire King, #4)
  • The Hottest Guy in Hollywood (Storm, #1)
  • Wicked Burn (Realm Enforcers #3)
  • The Werewolf Bodyguard (Moonbound, #2)
  • 3013: Altered (3013, #9)
  • A Familiar Problem (Northern Witches #2)
  • 3013: Fated (3013, #10)
  • Pursuing Paige (Mates of the Lycaon, #2)
  • Wanted (Devils Point Wolves, #3)
Felicity Heaton is a New York Times, USA Today and international best-selling author writing passionate paranormal romance books. In her books she creates detailed worlds, twisting plots, mind-blowing action, intense emotion and heart-stopping romances with leading men that vary from dark deadly vampires to sexy shape-shifters and wicked werewolves, to sinful angels and hot demons!

If you're a fan

Eternal Mates (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Kissed by a Dark Prince (Eternal Mates, #1)
  • Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates, #2)
  • Tempted by a Rogue Prince (Eternal Mates, #3)
  • Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates, #4)
  • Craved by an Alpha (Eternal Mates, #5)
  • Bitten by a Hellcat (Eternal Mates, #6)
  • Taken by a Dragon (Eternal Mates, #7)
  • Marked by an Assassin (Eternal Mates, #8)
  • Possessed by a Dark Warrior (Eternal Mates, #9)
  • Haunted by the King of Death (Eternal Mates, #11)
“War was coming, and Rey knew what that meant.
He would be fighting an angel incursion.
Let them come. Heaven was no longer his home. Hell wasn’t it either.
He lowered his gaze to Asteria as she moved in front of him, drank in her beauty and the love that
shone in her blue eyes.